Rushed Shower at the Gym

Story Info
What do you do when all the gym showers are taken?
830 words
4.09
110.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobcat753
bobcat753
28 Followers

Over the past several years, I've had a very bi-curious side. A lot of my stories have reflected that, and I thank everyone for their comments. Feel free to keep sending the comments and suggestions my way. Maybe this scenario will happen sometime, maybe not. Enjoy!

*****

My wife and I have a membership at a local gym. I don't use it very much, generally I just go to support my wife. It was one of these trips where I had quite the experience in the locker room with a complete stranger.

We had just finished a workout consisting of some cycling, weight lifting, and finished it off with 30 minutes on the treadmill. It was in the 90's out and even with the air conditioning in the gym, I was particularly sweaty this day. I told my wife that I was going to take a brief shower and would meet her in the lobby when done.

The locker room was small. There are only three shower stalls, but they all have opaque glass doors on them. Two of them were taken, but thankfully there was one open. I opened my locker, took my clothes off, grabbed a towel, and headed towards the available shower. Right as I was about to reach it, another naked young man came from around the corner and started to enter it first.

I tapped him on the shoulder and explained that my wife was waiting for me and asked if I could use it first. He replied that he needed to head to work after the shower. Seemingly at an impasse, he then suggested we both use it. While I didn't particularly want to, I did need to hurry up, so I went along with it. High schools and college locker rooms had wide open shower areas, so this was still more private than those are, at least that's how I thought of it.

Checking out other guys was never my thing, neither was rating guys on a mental hotness scale, but I have also been able to admit when someone is attractive or not. I didn't have any siblings growing up, but if I did, I'd be able to tell friends if my sister was hot or not. This guy I was showering with wasn't going to make any top 10 lists, but he wasn't unattractive either. He was fairly muscular, especially his pecks and triceps, but his stomach wasn't anything to write home about. He seemed to be getting back to the gym after maybe missing it for some time.

The shower started off uneventful. We took turns in the water, soaped up individually, and didn't say anything to the other. That was until he asked if I could soap his back. It was a weird request to make to someone you met literally three minutes earlier, but I know how difficult it is to scrub one's own back, so I obliged. I needed to get pretty close to him in order to scrub nice and hard, and in doing so, my penis accidentally brushed his bare ass several times. That little bit of contact, plus the fact that there were no washcloths, meaning that I was scrubbing with my hands, made my penis partially erect.

He then turned around and asked if I wanted my back scrubbed. I always like a solid scrubbing, so I agreed. We traded spots and he started scrubbing. He was noticeably closer to me than I was to him, so close in fact that his cock was gently resting in my asscrack. He was also harder than me, almost fully hard.

As he cleaned my back, I felt him rubbing my ass with his cock, which was only getting harder. He then said, "Are you enjoying this?" I replied no and that my wife was waiting for me outside. His reply was "Your cock says otherwise. Look how hard it is." I could feel that it had been getting harder, but I can't say I was paying attention to how large it had gotten. I too had a full hard on. At that point, he spun me around so my back was now in the water, and got on his knees. Once there, he took my cock in his mouth, and started pumping. He really knew what he was doing. Starting slow and quickly speeding up, he had me ready to cum. Since he didn't ask before blowing, I didn't ask before cumming. He took my whole load like a champ without spilling so much as a drop or gagging on it either.

The reality of what had just happened set in, and I realized that I needed to head out. As I grabbed my towel from the far side of the shower, he asked for my name. I told him he didn't need to know that. Once I got to my wife, she asked if everything was alright, and with a smile said "everything's perfect."

bobcat753
bobcat753
28 Followers