Russell Has A Surprise

Story Info
Russell interrupts Rhyley.
1.1k words
3.28
23.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers

Rhyley was in hurry. Her dishwater blonde hair hung in ringlets about her face, the sweat dripping off her brow and onto floor. She hated cleaning her home, but she had a one room flat and it did tend to get cluttered easily. She wore the rattiest sweat shorts she could find and a tank top that had seen better days when she was still in high school. She wore her stains with pride in knowing that she will do a job well done.

Her mind began to wonder while she scrubbed the hardwood floor, keeping as little moisture on the floor as possible. As a cool breeze came through her window, her nipples hardened and pinched them. How nice it would be if Russell was here to enjoy these, she thought. She plopped the sponge back into the bucket and sat back on her naked heels. She decided to give it a rest for a while and enjoy the wind as it lapped up the perspiration oozing down her body.

She laid down and let her legs fall slightly apart as a gush of wind ruffled her shorts. It felt so good against her hot and swollen pussy that she moaned. She slid her shorts down her thighs and tossed them aside to land on a footrest. She hiked up her tank to get a better grip on her sweat sheened nipples, her mouth slightly ajar with excitement.

"Oh, Russ, I wish you were here. I could use a your fat rod right now." Rhyley had to relieve herself and she rubbed her stiff clit with fervor as she relived her dreams of Russell.

She was spread eagle on the floor, her hand working furiously as the door crept open. She was too horny to notice and the person who came in was shocked and pleased to walk in on her. He shut the door as quietly as he could and sat on the floor between her legs, loving the unobstructed view and uninhibited show of lust.

Her breasts were heaving with her harsh breaths and they jiggled vigorously, the tiny mauve nipples waving their salute to their unexpected guest. He was getting hard watching her and far be it for him to be a voyeur, he had to admit there was a thrill watching the oblivious. He breathed in her scent deeply and caressed his aching cock through his jeans. He was ready to show her just how much he loved seeing her that way and he knelt between her legs.

The sight and sound of her long fingers squeching in and out of her musky slit was too much for Russell to bear. He placed his face almost touching her fingers and he lapped at the juices that flowed abundantly. Rhyley jumped with the unexpected tonguing and sighed as the soft mouth closed in on her digits, sucking the come from them. She opened her legs a bit wider to accommodate his large shoulders as he nuzzled her sweet folds. He loved the way her lips closed over his tongue. With each flick she grew increasingly hot, her lust barely contained knowing who it was who administered such expert cuntlapping. She shouted as he nibbled her clit, the sensation too strong for her to be so passive.

"Fuck me." He smiled at the desperation in the throaty voice that beckoned him.

"Talk to me," he implored her, wanting to hear her spontaneous sexy words. Her moans in response told him that she would do anything for him.

His blue?green eyes burned with the knowledge of her body, the desire so prevalent with his every move. He unbuttoned his fly and teased her with his thick glans, bringing a cry of frustration from her. "Fuck me, fuck me, please! Please!" She lifted her hips to help him as he eased into her snug hole. The rush of fluid from her made it easier for him to navigate her. With small thrusts, he slowly made his way into her. The tension in his cock was threatening to send him over the edge far too soon and he knew that he had to concentrate on what he was doing her to in order to last.

He made his thrusts deliberatly teasing and slow, the throbbing of his heart making his member dance in her and she responded favorably. "Oh, oh, oh yeahh! Ah, shit, yeah. You have to go harder. Harder, please!"

Russell put more speed into it, but it still wasn't fast enough. "Ah, fuck, fuck! Yeah, oh, I love you. Don't make me beg!" With that taunt, he slowed again and she started to thrash her displeasure. "No, no, oh, God, please. You have to fuck me!"

He grinned again as he lifted her legs over his shoulders. He held onto her hips as he stroked powerfully into her, barely letting her breathe, but her words and moans were flying as past as he plowed her tender pussy.

"Oh, fuck my cunt. Oh, unh, yes, god, please! Jesus! Oh, Ah, yeah, fuck me, fuck me." His heart was beating so fast that he was worried, but her talk made him eager to come. She turned him on so badly as yelled for him and he could feel her orgasm approaching. Her toes curled and flexed as her come sent her soaring above the earth and crashing back to her body, dying its own little death.

The gush of fluid ran over his thick cock and over his sore balls. As she moaned, he readied himself for a large load.

He shouted as the first spurt was shot deep into her, followed by another and another. he pumped and trembled as the last shot was emptied into her loving womb. He groaned with the knowledge it was over, but Rhyley was too content to be bothered with such frivolity.

"That was so wonderful. I miss it when you go."

"I know. I love being here with you, but I do have to go."

"The next time I see you, I may have something for you."

"really? Why is that?"

"Russell, I like it when you are here, but you do so much just for me. Next time, I will do for you!" She put her head on his shoulder and sighed.

"I look forward to it. I will see you then, Rhyley." She opened her eyes and sighed with resignation. She sat up with a groan and grimaced.

"Looks like I am going to have to wash the floor again. At least I got it dirty in a good way." She felt stupid talking to herself.

You always know when I need you, Russ. Thank you for a delightful interruption!

BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers