Russell Returns

Story Info
Rhyley is ready to give Russell Crowe a very special gift.
3k words
3.29
29.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers

Mmmm, Rhyley thought, it's such a hot day! And here I figured we would have pouring rain today!

Rhyley wasn't disappointed that it wasn't raining but she did hate the heat. She had only lived in Southampton for over a year and she loved it. The UK, as she always called it, seemed to suit her just fine after spending twenty dull years surrounded by the dullness of midwest American living.

Her quick stint in Australia had made her day. All the down home, nature boys got her blood flowing. Even though not many liked Americans, she found quite a few who were in love with her lightly twanged southern Illinois accent. Many evenings she spent in the bush, avoiding bull ants and mambas, secluded with a sweet Aussie man. Sometimes she went hunting for an aboriginal man. Rhyley was convinced that they were kindred spirits, loving nature, loving the animals, the air. That trip made her fall in love with the beautiful, if not dangerously exciting land.

Rhyley sat down in her moon chair and gazed at the early morning sun. The fog made her think of the fires she had witnessed the spring earlier in the outback. She felt corny when she said outback, but most didn't know what she was talking about when she said "the bush".

She had even picked up a slight accent in her travels and she loved to tease her family when she called them by tossing out her best cockney. Her mother was never amused, but she digressed.

At times she wished that she had good reason tto return to Australia. And at those times, she thought of Russell. He was an infatuation, but not an obession. She fantasised about many men, some of whom she knew, but none seemed to be quite what she was looking for. Until Russell.

She had seen him in a little known film back in 1991 and she was taken with him since. He wasn't perfect and obviously had flaws on film and in person, or so she had heard, but that was what she liked the most. She hated Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt. Too pretty. She really hated Freddie Prinze, Jr. She refused to get started on him, but Russell was about what she was looking for.

She loved darker hair than her own tangled wavy dishwater blonde. She loved dark men, cherishing the contrast of her own pale complexion. Russell has startling eyes and a beautiful mouth. She often thought about kissing him over each eye and softly brushing her lips over his only to trail down his lightly furred chest to lap at his navel.

Mmmmm, I have to stop thinking about him. But the fantasies, just keep coming.

Thoughts of taming him with her body was almost too much for her stand as she thrust her hands into her sopping pussy. She didn't care that she was in full view of boulevard, she just wanted relief.

"Oh, Russ, I want you so badly, I can taste your skin as I bury my head in your lap. What I could do if you were here." She closed her eyes and quietly dreamed of his lovely face....

"Rhyley," she heard faintly in her ear. "Rhyley, you have to get up."

"No I don't." She was too caught up in her langour to move.

"I am telling you to get up, woman." She wanted to open her eyes, but they were so, so heavy.

"Mmm, you smell so good, Rusty." She knew that he hated being called Rusty, but she did it as small revenge for waking her. "Like cinnamon and musk. If I sprinkled some sugar on you, could I eat you with toast?" He stood up and gave her a lop sided grin.

"I like bagels. C'mon, I want to get started."

"On what?" She looked at him as though he were in a haze.

"My surprise. I have thought about you for days and you are not going to give me the run around. Get on it, we haven't all day." He was so dramatic as he waved his hands about as though he were a circus magician. The thought of him in a top hat and tails made her giggle. When he raised a brow in her direction, she waved him off and covered her mouth.

"I want you to be totally comfortable, so please, sit on the bed and pay close attention." She didn't have time to dress fancy, but she threw together a sweet little outfit that would make the most chaste of priests gawk.

She quickly swept her wavy hair into plaits and pinned them into place. She stepped into a tiny plaid blue tartan skirt and made sure the large gold pin was visible. She donned a middie blouse that was cut modestly and dropped a matching tartan silk tie around her neck. She loved the look of thigh high stockings and took advantage of her shapely legs as she pulled them on so slowly. She had to smile at her own reflection as she remembered the tiny green bows at the top.

The best part about her dress was the shoes. She loved her lug sole Mary Janes and thought that they gave her a funky edge. Innocent with a touch of tart. She found her special item and hid it in her stocking top and prepared to wow this fantastic man with a striptease. If he was lucky, she might even throw in a lap dance.

As she emerged from the bathroom, Russell's jaw dropped. She looked so beautiful to him that it was a shame to even blink. She strolled slowly into the room and stood innocently as she asked him if he woud like to see her kitty. He melted as she turned her back to him and bent slightly forward. Her tiny skirt raised just enough for him to see her bubble ass and a tad of her lightly furred pussy.

"I have looked everywhere and I just can't find her." Russell grabbed his cock and rubbed, hoping to ease the intense swelling she had caused.

"I am so hot right now. I could use a little air," she said as she tugged the tie farther down her abundant cleavage. "Mmmm, that's a little better, don't you think?" He nodded at her as she swayed her hips to her mind's own beat, torturing him with her voluputous movements. She squatted directly in front of him and stood very carefully, letting her ass be seen just a bit as she pretended to flex her leg muscles.

Rhyley decided to move a bit faster, wanting him to break before she did. She unbuttoned her blouse most of the way until there was only one button holding on for dear life as her enormous breasts threatened to break free. She licked her finger and thrust it into her breast canyon and said, "That makes me feel so good. But I am still so hot." She untied the knot at her belly and let her shirt hang on her shoulders. When she got close to him again, she dropped it on his lap in a feigned effort to help him hide his growing prick.

m "Oh my, what is that? Mmm, oh it looks so painful. Does it hurt, baby?" Her evil smile inflamed him more, the desire to throw her to the bed and ravage her body barely held in check. Any more of this, he thought, and I'm going to come. Rhyley wanted to take out the big guns, so when she started to ease the pin out of her skirt, she took the lollipop she hid there and dramatically placed it to her lips. She dramatically brushed it against her mouth, he tongue curling over the top only to swoop over it like a cherry dick. She stood sweetly in front of him with her bra and skirt, the lolli haging just off her lips as she blew him a school girl's kiss.

"Oh, Rhyley, you have to stop. I can't take it." He unbuttoned his jeans and let his aching pecker breathe, the throbbing head signalling the oncoming climax.

"Am I too much for you? I thought you were so ready for this. I mean, you don't have all day, right?" Her sweetest voice made it more difficult for him to concentrate on something other than giving her a good lay. Her body was too much, she movements were too much.

Rhyley saw that he wasn't in control of himself any longer and decided to have mercy. She put the sucker in his mouth while she straddled his thigh, rubbing her intoxicating scent into his faded jeans. She moaned with pleasure when he dropped the sucker and lapped at her tiny nipples. His sticky mouth made it a bit diffcult for him, but he continued, working his way down her lovely tummy.

Sometimes he thought of how much she looked like one of Coop's pinup girls, with her enormous breasts, thick hips and thighs, with a slap of babyfat under her navel. Her body was what warriors dreamt of when they were alone. And here he was, worshipping her like she deserved to be. A woman, in every form and function, her temple made him weak.

Russell could no longer stand the temptation and he picked her up. She wrapped her legs around him as he turned her toward her bed. He laid her gently down and she let her feet linger on his forearms as he watched her bask in his sight. He liked her shoes and he left them alone, the allure a bit out of the ordinary. he lifted her skirt just enough to block her view of his face as he dug into her dripping pussy.

She moaned with the anticipation as he nibbled her clit with tiny taps of his teeth. She pulled at her comforter as she arched against his loving mouth, his work nearly complete. No man could give head like he could and she relished the thought of his tongue delving deep into her hole, tasting her, loving her, bringing her to a sensuous orgasm. He rubbed her mound gently as her convulsions waned and she could breathe normally. He gave her tender clit one last kiss before he covered her body with tiny pecks, paying special attention to her glowing tummy. She shivered as he kissed her flanks, making her tremble with new found desire.

"Russell," she began, but he put a finger to her.

"Don't say a word, Rhyley. No one has ever done that for me and only me. I want to make love to you."

"I thought that's what we're doing."

"My dear girl, whoever told you that was lovemaking, he was wrong. I will show you what it is, then you will know the difference."

He kissed her slowly, letting her savor her own juices. She licked her lips of the salty remains as he caressed her body with both hands. He was massaging her with love and tenderness, the things that she desired the most and knew the least. He smiled a bit as he dragged his long bangs over her cheeks and chin, the rough coolness of it soothing her rosy skin.

He used his hair to tease her nipples to hard peaks, only to lick the painful stiffness away, kissing them in turn. His languid movements making her wish for quick relase, but the best is always last. He brushed his slightly stubbled chin down her belly and around her navel making her shiver once again, his hands holding her in place and trying to calm her writhing.

He turned her onto her stomach and rubbed her shoulders in small sircles, easing the tension he found there. Her moans were as soft as his hands and he explored her the way a good lover should. He touched his tongue to her nape and enjoyed the gooseflesh it gave her. He trailed her back, paying special attention to the small dip of her spine and marked her with invisible wet x's.

She waited for him to continue and sighed her pleasure as he flattened his tongue over her round buttocks tickling her sensitive crevice. She felt such a tremendous calm wash over her, knowing that she was being loved for the first time. This was what she was waiting for, just what she needed after all those years of pawings and rude pokes in the backseat of cars.

It was so hard for her to keep quiet as Russell moved to her legs, letting his powerful hands spread his energy, making her muscles jump with electric heat. Moaning her frustration, she begged him to take her.

"Please, it feels so good."

"I am not going to stop. Be patient." HE sighed at her. She didn't know what it was that drew her to him or him to her, but it was what they needed. She wanted to learn and he wanted to teach, both of them missing the love they so desperately wanted.

He unbuttoned his shirt, letting his body breathe. He liked the feeling of their skin together, the hot coolness driving him on. He massaged her legs, feeling the stress lift from her work tightened body. He looked to her work roughened feet and knew that there lied her problems. Her release was important for her to be herself, to let all her frustrations go into the wind. Pulling off her shoes, he began.

With his hips half out of his jeans, he took his cock and rubbed it slightly over her soles. The imperfections making him jump and groan as he slid his hardening member between her toes. She was startled at this and relaxed through his unique method. He wanted to show her some of the things he like the most and placed her feet tightly against his cock letting her feel the pulsations of his heart.

With soft methodical thrusts, he made love to her waitress feet, loving the blistered toes and cracked heels, wanting to walk her through his body. She felt so good to him. No one really let him play the way he liked and he knew that she cared for him. He wished for a love that he could live for, to have someone who wanted him no matter what. She deserved to be treated the same way, her heart was genuine. And she did care. The trust she held for him so evident as he took her body with his own.

"Turn over, Rhyley." He stayed where he was and she tossed her leg over, passing it before his face. With a gleam in his eyes, he hovered over her. "Now, you will know what love really is," he whispered. She held onto his thick shoulders and waited for him. She opened her legs to let him in and he tortured her a bit longer, taking his lovely cock and sliding it bewteen her tiny lips, stroking her stiff clit as she cried out for him. "Put me in," he said to her and she held onto him with a small squeeze. She moaned as he was pulled into her by her own hands. His breathing deepened as he began slowly taking her, cherishing every thrust as he made her sing.

Her groans were incomprehensible as she was out of her mind with passion, responding in turn to every movement he made. As he loved her, so she would love him. As it should be, he thought.

She was so tight on him, her desire overcoming everything. He kissed her throat and breasts as he moved in her with his hot member, wanting to remember every last detail of this day. Her excitement was building as she ached for release. She hummed against him, so in tune with her body's needs. The natural grip of her driving him out of his mind as he continued to love her, in and out of her wet channel, the juices dripping onto his swollen balls.

She took a deep, shuddering breath as she began to rock and tremble, her climax like a bomb on her senses. She cried out and jumped against his body as she ground her hips into his, her toes curling painfully. He rode with her, wanting to ease her down from her hard orgasm, his own not far behind.

She looked to him and smiled, loving that it was his face and no other's that she saw. As he moved in her, she kissed his chest, biting momentarily on his mohagany nipples. He cried out with pain as she nibbled him, loving it. She held him closer to her, lapping at his lobes. She trailed her tongue down his rough jaw and running down his neck, sending shivers to his already engorged cock. Her mouth playing tenderly at his collarbone.

That was all he could take. His own body danced as he slowed and jumped into her, his seed splashing deep. He shook six times and started to breathe again, slumping to her chest. " I am so sorry."

"For what, Russell?"

"I wanted to last longer." She nibbled his shoulder and tucked a tuft of chestnut hair behind his ear.

"It was perfect." He smiled, relieved that she thought that way. He tried for her. It was all for her. She did for him as he did for her.

"This time, I don't want you to go."

"Then I won't." He rolled to her side and left his hand over her round hip. He fell to sleep quickly and he giggled at the sounds he made. His face so peaceful when he slept.

A loud crash made Rhyley jump out of her skin and she fell to the floor.

She ran to the window and saw that there had been an accident. She phoned the police and sat down in her moon chair.

It was then she noticed she had been on her bed. She didn't remember moving, but she had been in her bed. She sighed discontentedly and kicked her feet on the sill.

I will see you again, Russell. In the mean time, I will miss you.

BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers