Russell Stover: Candy's Statement

Story Info
Candy tells the FBI about her sexual assault.
3.9k words
3.64
27.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BEGIN RECORDING

-----------------------------------------------

AGT MOORE: This is the taped statement of Ms. Candice McCane regarding the events that transpired prior to, during, and post her sexual assault earlier this afternoon. Present are the victim Candice McCane and myself Special Agent Marsha Moore with the Federal Bureau of Investigations: Sexual Assault Division.

Ms. McCane. You have recently suffered a horrible ordeal. Are you certain that you want to give your statement at this time?

CANDICE: Yes. I want to do whatever it takes to help you catch this asshole.

AGT MOORE: For the record, Ms McCane, we recognize that you are not a suspect in this matter. However, in the event that you might say something that could incriminate you, I am required to notify you of your Miranda Rights.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you can not afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand these rights as I have recited them?

CANDICE: Yes.

AGT MOORE: Before continuing this interview, would you like to have your attorney present.

CANDICE: No. I just want to get this over with.

AGT MOORE: For the record, I have informed Ms. McCane of her rights. And, she has waived the right to have her lawyer present.

There. Now, the Federal Prosecutor will have nothing to complain about.

I'm sorry about all the formalities Candy. We have been after this guy for a while. When we finally bring him in, we want an air tight, rock solid, slam dunk case against him. We don't want to give his lawyer any exploitable loophole to slip through.

CANDICE: I understand.

AGT MOORE: Ok. Don't think about the tape. Just tell me what happened.

And, remember that we don't have to do all of this at once. We can take a break whenever you need to. But, we do need you to be as detailed as possible. You never know what could be important.

CANDICE: Alright. I'll try.

AGT MOORE: Start at the beginning. What did you do this morning?

CANDICE: It's Wednesday. I run on Wednesdays. It is the only day that I don't have to go to work or school.

AGT MOORE: Did you go running this morning?

CANDICE: Yes.

AGT MOORE: Do you have a regular route? Or, do you switch it up?

CANDICE: I run along the service road, to the highway and back home. It's about four or five miles both ways.

AGT MOORE: Damn. No wonder you look so good.

CANDICE: A gal has got to keep her figure for as long as she can.

AGT MOORE: Tell me about it.

Anyway. Have you noticed anyone out of place lately? Or, maybe someone who was paying you too much attention?

CANDICE: No. Not that I noticed.

AGT MOORE: Were you running alone, or with someone?

CANDICE: Alone. I like to put on my headphones and kind of drift away. It's how I clear my mind.

AGT MOORE: So, what did you do after your run?

CANDICE: Nothing out of the ordinary. I came home. I petted my Pussy.

AGT MOORE: You mean that you masturbated?

CANDICE: Masturbated? Oh. No. Sorry. Pussy is my cat. She was an alley cat that I took in, and nursed back to health. It was only supposed to be a temp arrangement. So, I never bothered to name her. That was two years ago.

AGT MOORE: I see. So, what did you do after "petting your Pussy?"

CANDICE: I took a shower.

AGT MOORE: Between the time you entered your apartment and when you got in the shower, did you notice anything different or out of place at all?

CANDICE: Yeah. . . As a matter of fact, I did. . . The balcony door was open.

I didn't think anything of it, because I usually leave it open for Pussy to go outside. But, I have been making an effort to close it lately. It's getting brisk out. And, I can't stand the cold.

AGT MOORE: Good. . . Ok. . . This is what I mean. All of this information helps.

Now, while you were in the shower, did you hear anything? Was there anything that made you nervous, or made you think that you might not be alone?

CANDICE: No. Um. . . I was kind of. . . um. . . preoccupied. If you know what I mean.

AGT MOORE: You were masturbating in the shower?

CANDICE: Uh. . . Yeah.

AGT MOORE: Hey. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You were in the privacy of your own home. You did nothing wrong. We just need all the facts.

CANDICE: Ok.

AGT MOORE: Did the attack happen when you were in the shower?

CANDICE: No. I had just gotten out of the shower, and dried off. I was headed to my bedroom to change, when I felt a shock on the back of my neck. All of a sudden, I was having a full body spasm on my bedroom floor.

That is when I first felt his hands on me. He was so fast. He was like one of those rodeo guys. Before I could even register what was going on, he rolled me onto my stomach, put my hands behind my back, and tied up my wrists in one of my own leather belts.

When I stopped shaking, he showed me the taser. He held it right in front of my face and said, "You can be sweet. Or, you can be sour. That's the one choice that you get to make."

AGT MOORE: Do you remember what he looked like?

CANDICE: He was tall and muscular. He had kind of a basketball player build. And, his hands were huge. I remember thinking about how much it would hurt if he hit me. Needless to say, I chose to be sweet.

AGT MOORE: So, he was built like a basketball player. Was he African American?

CANDICE: Oh yeah. He was black. He was very black (if you know what I mean).

AGT MOORE: Are you referring to his dark skin, or to the length and girth of his penis?

CANDICE: Both.

He also spoke with a thick accent. I don't think he was American. But, he was definitely African.

AGT MOORE: How about his face? Did you see his face?

CANDICE: No. He had it all painted white like a mime or something.

AGT MOORE: Any tattoos, scars, or other distinguishing markings?

CANDICE: Not that I could see. He had me facing away from him a lot of the time.

AGT MOORE: Ok. Let's move on to the details of the actual assault. Take your time. Again, if you need a break, just say the word and I will press the Pause button.

CANDICE: Well, like I said, he was strong. He scooped me up off of the floor and tossed me onto the bed like I was sack of potatoes.

He told me that there was no need for him to hurt me, unless I chose to give him one. He said that he doesn't like his beauties to be all bruised up. So, if I misbehaved. . . . .

AGT MOORE: If you misbehaved, what? What did he say would happen?

CANDICE: He didn't say anything. He didn't have to. He made me watch, as he placed the taser an inch from my vagina. He sparked it a couple times to make sure that I go the picture. I did. I got a crystal-fucking-clear picture.

AGT MOORE: I see.

CANDICE: He told me that he liked looking at my ass. He said that there was nothing sexier than a thick, round, pink ass that was fresh out of a hot shower.

He slapped my ass with his cock a few times. It was rock solid. And, he wasn't being gentle.

AGT MOORE: And then?

CANDICE: Then, things start to get a little embarrassing.

AGT MOORE: It's okay Candy. This recording is confidential. Most of it will never even be heard in court. But, you never know what little detail might just the clue we need to take him off the streeta. Just tell me what happened.

CANDICE: He spread my butt cheeks, and pressed his penis into the crack of my ass. I hadn't completely dried off yet. He thanked me for that. He said that he was glad that he got the chance to feel my. . . you know. . . while it was wet.

AGT MOORE: Your medical assessment didn't show any signs of anal penetration.

CANDICE: I think that he knew that I am kind of scared to do it that way. Because, every now and again, he would stroke his cock with the tip pressed against my anus. Whenever I clenched up, he would laugh, and say that it felt like my asshole was giving him little Hershey kisses.

AGT MOORE: But, no anal rape?

CANDICE: No. He never did push it in. He just humped me like a dog in heat.

I tried to wiggle away a few times. When I did, he would spank me, and remind me that I wanted to be his "good girl." His "sweet girl." He really seemed to like doing that.

AGT MOORE: Spanking you?

CANDICE: Yeah. He kept saying how sexy a fat ass sounded when it was smacked. He said that he was lucky to have found himself a white girl with a "ghetto booty."

Some of the smacks were okay. . . Well, you know. They were not ok. . . I just mean that they didn't hurt so bad.

AGT MOORE: And, other times?

CANDICE: Other times, he would swat my ass so hard that I would cry out from the pain. Then he would brag about how right he was about me. He said that he knew that I liked the pain. Then, he would call me a Naughty Little Slut, and spank me some more.

AGT MOORE: At what point did things progress?

CANDICE: I don't know how long for certain. But, he was playing back there for a long while. He really seemed to like my ass.

AGT MOORE: Do you think that there is a possibility that he is a homosexual?

CANDICE: I kind of thought so at first. But. . . No. I think that he just likes big butts. I mean, he is black after all. Black men like booty. Don't they?

AGT MOORE: I wouldn't know.

Anyway. What happened after he spent all this time playing with your butt?

CANDICE: After he had his fun, he backed away from me. His hands still held my hips in a firm grip. But, I could tell that he was changing positions. So, I did the only thing I could do, I held my breath, and waited for him to ram his cock into me.

I remember telling myself that it was almost over. I figured that he was going to jackhammer my pussy till he came. Then, he would be gone. And, I would be on the phone with you guys. I just hoped that he would pull out before he shot his load off.

That's when I felt it.

AGT MOORE: His penis?

CANDICE: No. Something worse.

AGT MOORE: What?

CANDICE: His tongue.

AGT MOORE: His tongue. That's worse?

CANDICE: A kiss is much more intimate than a dick. A dick is just in, out, and skirt. I could handle that. I was just going to lay there, and think of something else, maybe someone else.

But he. . . He spread me open. He suckled my clit. He slid his long, thick, wiggling tongue into me. There was no way that I could detach myself from that.

To make matters worse, the motherfucker couldn't just shut the fuck up and eat me. He had to comment on every minute detail.

"You smell soooo gooood." he said. " Just like strawberries and musk."

What kind of sick rapist does that shit? I mean. Isn't there some kind of unspoken rule about the boundaries? That was. . . That was. . . It was too personal.

AGT MOORE: You were in an intense sexual situation Candy. Your body reacted the way it was supposed to. Just because it felt good doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean that you wanted any of this.

CANDICE: Who said that it felt good? I didn't say that it felt good. I said that it was personal. Too personal. And, it was!

AGT MOORE: You're right. I'm sorry. You didn't say that it felt good. . . Let's just all calm down. . . How about we take that break now. You want some coffee? Or, maybe a soda?

CANDICE:!!!I don't want a fucking break bitch!!! I want to get this whole thing over with! I want to get to get back to living my life! So, why don't you just shut up an let me finish!

AGT MOORE: Whoa. Candy. . . It's ok. . . I am on your side. I am here to help.

CANDICE: Oh my god. I am so sorry. . . I. . . I don't know why. . . I don't know where that came from.

AGT MOORE: It's alright. Really. Let's just keep progressing. What happened after he performed cunnilingus on you?

CANDICE: He said that he couldn't wait anymore. He had to feel me wrapped around his manhood. He had to fuck me right then and there.

AGT MOORE: That's when he penetrated you?

CANDICE: That's one way to describe what he did to me.

AGT MOORE: What do you mean?

CANDICE: I mean that someone forgot to tell the Zulu warrior that he wasn't in the jungle anymore. First, he sprang up from the floor, and pounced on me like he was some kind of pussy starved black panther. The next thing I know, my face is in the blanket. My ass is in the air. And, what feels like a foot long spear is being thrust into me from behind.

AGT MOORE: So you are saying that the intercourse was violent?

CANDICE: I am saying that Vlad must've eaten his Wheaties this morning. Because, what he did to me was more akin to impaling than fucking. Over, and over, and over, and over, and over again he took me like that. Finally, just when I thought that he was about to cum, he stopped.

AGT MOORE: He stopped?

CANDICE: Yep. He buried himself deep inside me, and stopped.

AGT MOORE: Did he say or do anything?

CANDICE: He told me that he loved the way my pussy felt when it squeezed him. He said that it was like a warm blanket that just kept getting tighter and tighter.

"I love fucking you college girls." he said. "You are so warm, and wet, and tight. It's like your cunts are just begging for some big dick to come fill you up and fuck you right."

AGT MOORE: Wow. I guess we know who the award for most arrogant rapist goes to.

CANDICE: You have no idea.

AGT MOORE: What do you mean?

CANDICE: I mean that it wasn't enough for me to just lay there, and let him go nuts. He yanked me up by my hair, pulled my back to his chest, and started to play with my tits.

He said, "You are my sweet girl. You want to cum for me, don't you my sweet girl?"

I tried to say "no." But, before I could get it out, he started pinching and pulling on my nipples. That's when I. . . . .

AGT MOORE: You had an orgasm.

CANDICE: I tried to stop myself. But, I couldn't. It's my god damned nipples. They have always been very sensitive. The way he was playing with them - and pumping into me - and the stimulation. It was all too much. It was like he knew just how to manipulate my body into doing exactly what he wanted it to do.

AGT MOORE: Did he have an orgasm as well?

CANDICE: No. He said that he doesn't just cum for anyone. If I wanted the pleasure of his seed, I was going to have to earn it.

AGT MOORE: Earn it how, exactly?

CANDICE: That's what I asked him.

AGT MOORE: What did he say?

CANDICE: Nothing. He kissed me tenderly, like a lover. Then, he shoved my face back down into the mattress. He slapped my ass again. And, he commanded me to turn over.

AGT MOORE: So, he wanted you on your back?

CANDICE: Yeah. But, I don't think that he knew what he was going to do yet.

AGT MOORE: Why do you say that?

CANDICE: He hopped off the bed, and just stood there, looking at me. He had this expression on his painted face. It was like I was a slab of meat, and he couldn't decide which piece to devour first.

The waiting was the worst part. It seemed like forever. All I could do was think about how helpless I was, and imagine the worst.

I begged him to get back on top of me. But, he just stood there with that stupid super-villain grin on his stupid harlequin face.

AGT MOORE: You begged him for more?

CANDICE: Have you ever been raped Agent Moore?

AGT MOORE: No. Candy. I haven't.

CANDICE: Well, take it from me. The last thing you want to do is think about it. I don't want to think about it right now. Can you imagine how it made me feel to have to think about it while it was happening? The sooner he was done, the sooner he would be gone.

AGT MOORE: It sounds like he was screwing with your head.

CANDICE: That's what I've been trying to tell you. Raping your body isn't enough. This freak isn't happy until he has mind fucked you too.

He knew what he was doing to me. That's why he stood there. He wanted me to think about it. He wanted me to remember those strong hands, those rippling abs, and those powerful thighs. He wanted me to wonder where he was going to put that black snake next.

AGT MOORE: Alright Candy. I hear you. Now, tell me what happened next?

CANDICE: He walked around the bed, until he was standing directly over my head. He grabbed a handful of my hair. And, he pulled me to the edge of the bed.

When my head was hanging over the side of the mattress, he squatted down so that his balls were swinging just a few centimeters over my nose. He smeared his sticky prick all over my face. Then, he pressed the tip to my lips, and told me that he had a tasty treat for me to suck on.

I opened my mouth. But, I guess it wasn't wide enough for his liking. So, he twisted and yanked on my nipples. When I tried to scream, he crammed his dick down my throat.

AGT MOORE: He humped your face, while your head was upside down?

CANDICE: No. There was no humping. Dogs hump. . . He pistoned that pole of his in and out of my throat until I gagged on it. When I couldn't take that anymore, he pulled his prick out, and fed me his balls instead.

Of course, that was all before he realized that he had been neglecting my tits.

AGT MOORE: Neglecting?

CANDICE: He said that he would never be able to forgive himself if he passed up the opportunity to fuck such a magnificent rack. Then, he dropped his cock into my cleavage, and mashed my tits together around it. He rode my chest like he was breaking in one of the fucking Lipizzaner stallions. I'm lucky that he was already well lubricated. Otherwise, I would've been in some real pain.

AGT MOORE: That's some kind of stamina.

CANDICE: Tell me about it.

But, he was getting close. I could feel it. His dick was getting hotter, and thicker. He was filling up so fast that his legs were starting to give out.

I remember thinking to myself, "Almost there. Just hold out a few seconds longer."

All of a sudden, he slipped his shaft from my tits and shoved it back into my mouth. He arched his back, dipped his head between my legs, and started sucking on my clit like it was chicken bone that he was trying to draw the marrow out of.

AGT MOORE: For the record, you are in (what is commonly referred to as) the 69 position now?

CANDICE: Right. But, there was no real technique to this. He was all over the place. This was just some crazy, boob kneading, nipple pulling, pussy eating, face fucking, triple x, hardcore, about to bust a massive nut, fucking.

AGT MOORE: He was trying to make you cum again.

CANDICE: Yeah.

AGT MOORE: Was it working?

CANDICE: I am both surprised and ashamed to say that it was.

AGT MOORE: I told you Candy. . . . .

CANDICE: I know. The body responds how the body responds. That's easy to say when you aren't the one about to share a fantastic orgasm with your rapist. Pardon me for feeling more than a little uncomfortable with the situation. You have to admit, it is kind of ridiculous.

AGT MOORE: Point taken.

So, he ejaculated into your mouth?

CANDICE: He ejaculated in my mouth, on my face, in my hair, on my breasts, on my comforter, and almost anywhere else you can think of. You guys should have more than enough DNA samples.

AGT MOORE: I haven't got the crime scene report back yet. But, our lab guys are all over this one. It shouldn't be too long before I hear from them.

Is there anything else that you remember? Anything that he might have said or done?

CANDICE: I don't think so. To be honest, I was completely exhausted. I am pretty sure that I passed out.

When I woke up, I was laying on my bed. I was clean. And, the bath towel was wrapped around me. I was starting to think that I had dreamt the whole thing up.

AGT MOORE: What changed your mind?

CANDICE: I found the little box of chocolates on the nightstand.

AGT MOORE: That's when you called the police?

CANDICE: Yes.

As soon as I mentioned the chocolates, the detective told me to call the FBI, and to ask for you.

12