Russell's Sinful Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked up a flannel. She checked his eyes were tight shut and she scooped away more of the foamy bubbles. She could see his body clearly now. His cock was almost erect and standing up straight and proud, the glans and a couple of inches of his shaft were completely clear of the water.

She was delighted. So he didn't need another man to become aroused. In fact, he could even become aroused by his mother. She felt a longing herself, with his cock waving at her, beckoning to be cured. She squeezed her thighs together as a wetness crept out from her pussy downwards onto her legs. She felt down underwater and rubbed his thighs, felt right under and cleaned his ass and crotch with the flannel.

"Mom!" cried Russell, who was afraid he was going to cum in front of his mother and shame himself.

Shushing him, slowly she leaned over, felt down, and cleaned his balls ever so gently, then she washed his stiff cock with a slow cleaning motion, round and round. Up and down.

Russell could stifle it no longer; the trigger had been pulled. He moaned as a jet of cum shot up out of his cock. It landed mostly on his chest, but the second spurt hit his mother squarely in the face. She let go of him and watched in awe as his cock jerked around on its own, spraying semen everywhere. All over Russell. All over her. Eventually it died down.

"Keep your eyes closed, Russell. Don' be alarmed, I can't see much for the bubbles, but you had an emission didn't you? Let me just wash you off."

But first she fingered the cum on her face and neck. She could taste its salty goodness. Reluctantly she wiped it off with her shift. Then she scooped up some bath water and washed Russell's cum off his chest and belly where it had landed. Then more bubble mixture and swish around. Her son's shrinking cock disappeared beneath the bubbles again.

"You can open your eyes now. There. All done."

Russell opened one eye and saw his mother with a radiant expression on her face. Her body was wrapped in wet spermy cotton, her breasts, her thighs and little panties revealed to him. A boundary had been crossed. A fully grown man, he had cum in the bath in front of his mother. And for some reason she didn't seem to mind.

She stood up and held a big towel for him as he rose from the bath water. She wrapped it round him, and he stepped out of the bath. As she helped him dress, she could not help making a comment.

"Russell, all I want for you is to have a normal life. You understand that, don't you?"

"Yes, mom," he said, not having the faintest idea what she was talking about.

An hour later they were eating a meal and watching TV, while his mother talked about the arrangements for Christmas dinner with Uncle Gilbert and Aunt Julia. Russell was still in shock and trying to figure out what was going on.

Later that evening he went upstairs and saw his IPad lying on his bed. He remembered his mother had tidied his room the morning his uncle had left his IPad. Aha. Of course she had picked it up. Uncle Gilbert's nom-de-plume was Russell. His mother thought he had a secret gay life. Oh man.

His first thought was to go right downstairs and tell her the truth. But he didn't. He thought it through over the night; he hardly slept. If he told the truth to his mother, he would Out his uncle. He might ruin the man's life, and his aunt's too. Their family would be destroyed. He didn't want that. Shit.

He was trapped.

Christmas Dinner -- Search For The Cure

It was Christmas Day and Hannah was getting ready for the meal. In their family they went to church for the morning service and ate together in the evening. It was always a formal dinner, which could be anything but turkey. This year it was a beef roast. Juliet had come over to help Hannah with the preparations and Russell was out somewhere. Uncle Gilbert stayed home. Hannah didn't need much help, but the sisters wanted to talk.

"I had to help wash him after his stiches were put in."

Hannah's eyes were round and big as she relived the bathtime. She had thought about nothing else since.

"He. He got excited. You know. When I washed him."

Juliet gasped. "That's very good! Did you talk about him being a sinful homo?"

"Not directly, no."

"Well, I think you should. Now some progress has been made. I prayed for him this morning. Prayed for you, too."

Hannah drew her sister to her in a hug.

"Thank you. I don't know what I'd do without you since Robert died. I don't want to lose my son as well."

"Hannah, it's our Christmas Dinner tonight. Let's try to push him. Gilly will probably fall asleep by ten watching the NBA. Perhaps some wine will help us all relax. Then we can both talk to him."

By seven that evening Russell, his mother, his aunt, and Uncle Gilbert were gathered round the table. This particular Christmas dinner was a duty not a pleasure. The chair at end of the table where his father had sat every previous year was empty.

They ate their roast beef in silence at first. Russell had his cut up for him, and they all sipped their wine. Hannah had put bottles on the table and Uncle Gilbert was very efficient at ensuring everyone's glass stayed full, not least his own. Ordinarily Hannah had a strict limit, but this Christmas was different. A little more than usual wouldn't hurt. They all had their reasons for wanting escape.

The wine loosened their tongues and soon the conversation got going, veering from the Philadelphia Eagles, to the new pastor at Juliet and Hannah's church (they didn't like him), to eventually, surprise-surprise, homosexuality. They had finished their food by now and were just talking. After the end of a long, some would say homophobic, diatribe, Juliet made a declaration.

"It's just not natural, apart from dooming their own poor souls to an eternity in hell."

"It's natural for some people, Auntie," said Russell.

Hannah and Juliet looked at one another. Uncle Gilbert looked uncertainly at Russell, wondering what his nephew knew. Afraid of what he might say. There was silence around the table.

"I'm going to catch the game," said Uncle Gilbert, getting up and nearly taking the table cloth with him. He lurched off into the living room. Hannah and Juliet stood up and cleared away the dishes, clanking them about and losing a spoon or two onto the floor.

"Oops," said Juliet, bending down to pick it up and grabbing hold of her nephew's leg to steady herself. She wanted to save him. How she wanted to save him. Just a touch of him and the heat of the wine seemed to find a home in her panties.

Hannah and Juliet put the dishes in the dishwasher and came back to the living room. Russell was sitting watching the NBA game, while Uncle Gilbert had passed out next to him.

"Can you help me get him upstairs, Russell?" said Juliet.

"Sure,"said Russell. They staggered up the stairs with him and put him in the spare room.

"He'll be out all night," said his aunt with the certainty of a wife who had seen it all before.

They returned downstairs to join Hannah on the sofa. Russell sat next to his mom, and his aunt sat on the other side of him. Hannah had already turned the TV off and the only lights were from the christmas tree.

"Russell, we want to talk to you," said Juliet. "We're worried about you. We think you may be a homosexual, which would lead to your eternal damnation. Is that true?"

"No-one knows who is damned and who is not, Aunt Julie," said Russell.

"I meant about being a homo."

Russell did not answer. He was struggling with his conscience. He could sense a powerful sexual tension in the two women. They were breathing fast and shallow as they watched him. His conscience lost.

"What if I was?" he answered eventually.

His Aunt Juliet moved closer to him, rubbing his arm. He could smell the wine on her breath.

"Russell, we want to rid you of this disease. We have to cure you."

Very slowly Juliet's hand crept down to his zipper. Very slowly she pulled it down. Hannah watched her sister in shock. There was no going back now.

Juliet fished around in Russell's pants. She located his cock in his boxers and ever so slowly pulled it out. Juliet and Hannah hardly dared breathe. Both the women were afraid he would call a halt, run out to meet one of his gay friends and never come back.

Or equally likely an asteroid could have hit Wilmington at that very moment.

Russell sat rooted to the sofa. Juliet held his cock in her hand. Hannah and Juliet were both fascinated by his cock. Neither woman had had sex in a long time. Hannah since Russell's father died, and Juliet...well she wasn't sure what Gilbert did to her even counted as sex....

"Russell, we want to show you what it can be like with a woman. Now, if you become uncomfortable tap me on the shoulder," said Juliet.

Hannah watched. They had never discussed doing this. Juliet started to play with his cock. Hannah soon felt wetness in her panties. Her sister dipped down and took the head of Russell's cock in her mouth. Juliet just held it there for a moment, and then started to bob up and down.

Hannah looked at her son's face. She could not read his thoughts. But shouldn't that be her mouth on her own sons cock? She leant forward and dropped down on her knees next to her sister.

"May I?"

Juliet nodded and released his cock. It was now quite hard.His mother took his cock into her mouth like a precious offering. The feel of it brought back so many memories and all of them good; she remembered all the tricks Russell's father liked and she got going.

Aunt Julia leaned in and fondled her nephew's balls, ever so gently. Russell sat back on the sofa, unmoving. No moans of pleasure. His aunt took time out from ball-fondling to gently pull his pants all the way down while his mom was still sucking his cock.

Russell was in a dream world. He could not believe what his mom and aunt were doing to him. All because they thought he was gay. Hannah closed her eyes as she sucked away, in her mind Russell and her late husband all melded into one. She felt no guilt. Was she not saving him from his sin?

Aunt Juliet was losing her self control. Her animal instincts were taking over, in her mind what they were doing was Gods Work plus she had not seen a young man's cock for years, except on the internet. This was a heaven sent opportunity . "I have an idea," she said softly to Hannah who was still sucking her son's cock, which was now rock hard. Hannah signaled with her hand that she was listening.

"He likes guys. Maybe we can wean him off guys by giving him what he's used to. Ass. After all, they're all the same right? Guy's ass, girl's ass?"

She didn't mention that on the infrequent occasions Gilbert showed an interest in her, that was all he was interested in. Over the years she had gotten used to it. Quite liked it.

"Honey, my turn," said Juliet.

Hannah drew back, drooling saliva mixed with precum all over her son's erect cock as she did so. She was torn. She wanted her sons cock in her mouth, but she also wanted to watch her sister. The pictures she had seen on the internet were tattooed on her brain. She was on fire to see it in real life.

"Perfect," whispered Juliet, gazing at her nephew's cock, now all slick and dripping. She pulled off her top and undid her bra, which she flung away. Then she hitched up her black woolen skirt above her waist, dropped her panties, and straddled Russell in a kneeling position on the sofa. It was a bit precarious, and she steadied herself with her hands on Russell's shoulders.

"Can you help, Hannah? Put his thing in me."

Hannah reached over and grasped her son's thick cock and carefully lined it up. It pressed against Juliet's pussy and slid in an inch. Juliet lifted her ass a couple of inches, shaking her head.

"The other one..."

As Juliet settled down on Russell's cock his mother guided his prick into his aunt's ass. It went in quite easily and Juliet shuddered as she reached down and fingered her own pussy. She sat all the way down and Hannah watched in awe as her son's cock disappeared up into her sister. Once it was all the way up inside her she ground her ass about, while Russell stayed still. He didn't know what to do. This was his first experience of anal sex. He immediately liked it. His cock felt restricted inside his aunt's ass, but pleasurably so.

Juliet wriggled about some more and rubbed herself faster. Then, all of a sudden she let out a moan as she came. She felt herself lose control and Russell was rewarded with a spray of warm pee on his lap. Hannah watched, feeling excited, tense, and almost ready to come herself.

Juliet cooled off for a while, her nephew's stiff cock still inside her, delighting in the feel of it deep in her bowels. She wanted to finish him, she could so easily squeeze him and make his cum squirt into her. How she would have liked that. But she could see Hannah watching, pleading with her eyes. Russell was her son. She deserved the right to finish curing him of this terrible affliction.

Juliet eased herself off Russell's cock gently, and it emerged with a faint plop, waving about as Russell sat back with his eyes half closed, wondering what would come next.

Juliet moved away to sit next to Russell on the sofa, her only stitch of clothing now her skirt bundled up around her waist. Hannah moved in. She had a paper napkin from the table and tenderly wiped Russell's cock. Hannah knelt on the carpet in front of her son.

"Russell, look at me."

Russell opened his eyes and saw his mom just the other side of his erect cock, her hands gripping his knees.

"Now, your aunt just showed you what you can have with a woman if you want. I'm not saying God smiles upon it, but it's much less of a sin with a woman than with another man. But what God really wants, Russell, is the natural union of a man with a woman."

Juliet stroked his arm in support. Hannah continued.

"God wants you to have children and so do I. Russell, my sweet son, I'm going to show you, what it is that's special about a woman. Are you with me so far?"

Russell nodded.

"Now, I know your hands still are sore and all bandaged up. So you let me do the work, OK? And don't close your eyes so much."

Hannah leaned forward and took Russell's cock in her mouth once more. This time she took the whole thing right down her throat. Her late husband had loved this. Russell watched in awe. Juliet watched from the sides. Hannah was out of practice and pulled back as she started to gag a little. She came up for air and released a mouthful of saliva onto Russell's cock. It was time.

She stood up, displaying herself in front of him. She had taken her top off, but not her bra. Now she unhooked it and dropped it. Her sopping panties were already on the floor. She unhitched her skirt and it dropped down. She left her high heels on. She turned around for him. He thought she looked gorgeous, slim, darn near perfect figure and he could see her crotch glistening with her wetness.

"Now, I'm going to sit on your lap facing front. I'm going to do that so you can feel my breasts - if you can with those bandages. Men don't have breasts, so that's something else we women have going for us."

She turned around and backed over his lap, kneeling on either side of him, steadying herself with her hands on the back of the sofa. It was awkward to get into position.

"Let me help," said Juliet, leaning over and steadying her sister with one hand while grasping her nephews cock with the other. She liked touching it.

"Thank you," said Hannah as she could feel her sister positioning her sons cock at her pussy entrance.

She slowly sat down as his ample cock slid into her loamy cunt. A moan escaped her lips as she felt the first man inside her since her husband had been snatched away. Any guilt she felt about what she was doing was gone as she squeezed her pussy muscles to give her son the best experience she could. Then he was entirely inside her and she was sitting safe and sound on his lap. Juliet pulled away and watched with her hand between her legs.

Russell could feel his mom all the way up inside, feel her moving against him. He leaned forward a little and rubbed his face against her back. She was hot and he could taste the salty drops of her perspiration. He reached around and felt her breasts. Even through his bandages they felt great. He felt the urge, and started to thrust. She groaned as she felt him move deep into her.

"That's it. You've got it, honey. Keep going."

She helped, pressing herself rhythmically against him and she felt him inside her with every movement.

Juliet realized Hannah had no free hands, so she reached over and started rubbing her sister's pussy to assist her reach her peak. Russell had been holding himself back now for a while. But it was time to let go.

"Don't spill your seed in me. Tell me when you are going to come," said Hannah breathlessly as she bounced up and down on her son's cock.

Russell could feel it building. Juliet was right there in front of Hannah, watching, touching, almost as excited as if she was being fucked herself. She could see her nephew screw up his face, and they both heard him moan and lift his mom right up for one long second.

"I think he's coming," said Juliet.

"Pull his cock out for me," whispered Hannah.

Juliet did so, just in time as Russell blew a massive spurt of cum right up between his mom's breasts. She looked down as it sprayed her belly in white rivulets. But now Hannah realized she wanted it inside her after all. His cock was still spurting, like a fountain. He had so much stored up.

"Oh, put it back in, please, quickly..."

Juliet took hold of his cock once more, and even as it was still gushing forth guided it back into her sister's pussy. She groaned and sat down on it, delighting as she felt his semen explode up inside her. A few more spasms and he was done. For the time being, at least. Juliet, who had two fingers up her own pussy, moaned as she looked at them. Her sister sitting on her nephew's lap with his cock right up inside her, both of them with expressions of ecstasy on their faces, and her sisters breast and belly soaked in her son's cum. Low and behold it was starting to seep out of her pussy as well. Lordy. She moaned herself as she came.

Then there was silence. Only the lights from the Christmas tree illuminated them, dimly. Hannah moved off Russell's lap to his side. Juliet delighted in the faint sound as her nephew's limp dick plopped out of her sister's cunt. Juliet reached over to a nearby chair and found a throw blanket. She put it on her sister and nephew then joined them on the sofa. She pulled the blanket over all three of them.

They sat watching the flashing Christmas lights in silence for a long time. It was warm and cozy under the throw. Also damp. In time, without saying anything, Juliet got up and walked over to the kitchen to make some hot spiced rum. Russell watched her naked body disappear into the kitchen.

"Russell," said his mom softly. "What do you think? Wasn't it better than being with a man?"

Russell considered his reply carefully.

"I think so, mom. It all seemed so strange. I'm not sure yet."

"Hmmph," said Hannah, disappointed. But she had to be patient. She was doing this for him. To save him.

"Mom. I know you believe I will go to hell if I'm gay. But aren't you worried you'll go to hell too, for what we just did?"

Hannah took her son's hand and squeezed it.

"My darling son, if I can cure you I would gladly take your place in hell. And if you go on to have children, those innocents will not be tarnished by anything that we do. That is my hope."

Aunt Juliet returned with hot spiced rum on a tray. She handed them each a cup, took one for herself and sat back down under the blanket next to Russell. They sat there three in a row silently, sipping their rum. The warmth of the liquor trickled through their bodies, invigorating them. The house was warm, and the blanket was not really necessary. Juliet pushed it down to their laps. Now Russell could see his mother's and his aunt's breasts on either side of him in the dim light. He started to get hard again.