Russell's Sinful Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Russell is not sure yet," said Hannah after Juliet had pushed the blanket down.

"Of course he isn't," said Juliet, gently touching his hair as she turned to face him.

"We can't expect him to just change over like flipping a switch, Hannah. It's gonna take time. What is it that's troubling you the most, Russell-sweetie?"

Juliet finished her rum and put her cup down. She turned towards him, and her hand crept under the blanket looking for his cock. She found it, hard and thick, and grasped it, gently holding it. It reacted to her touch and became harder.

"Well, Aunt Julie, I think I'd like to check out something again, if that's OK. I'd like to do what you did to me with mom."

He turned to his mother. She could see his eyes wide as he pleaded with her.

"I've never done that before. I'm not sure," she said, uncertainly.

"It's easy, Hannah. I'll help you," said Juliet.

"But..."

Juliet shushed her with a finger to her lips. She reached down for some of the cushions that had ended up on the floor as a result of their previous activities. She knelt on the floor and piled them up on the sofa in the middle. Russell and his mom watched her. It certainly seemed like she knew what she was doing.

"Hannah, just lay on this pile of cushions on your belly," she said, patting the cushions.

Hannah abandoned herself to her sister's commands. She lay down on the pile of cushions, her beautiful ass sticking up in the air, her face buried in the sofa. Russell looked at the inviting sight of his mom's butt-cheeks. He got even harder. Juliet saw the look in his eye and shook her head. She darted off to the kitchen and returned with a plastic bottle of olive oil.

"Now Hannah, honey, just open your legs a little wider. Good, that's it. Come here, Russell."

Russell, who had been watching wide-eyed from the end of the sofa, approached. Juliet looked at his erect cock with admiration, but also concern.

"I think you're a bit big for a beginner like your mom," she said.

"No," said Hannah, her voice muffled from the sofa, "I want to."

She was nervous, but she wanted to try. If it would help Russell.

"Russell, come here," said Juliet.

Russell positioned himself behind his mom's ass. Juliet took hold of his cock and lovingly caressed it for a second. Then she anointed it with olive oil and gently guided it to Hannah's asshole. Hannah could not see what was going on, but trembled in excitement and nervous anticipation.

"OK. Just push, Russell. You know how. Hannah, try to relax."

Russell was mad with desire to plunge himself into his mom's ass. But he did not want to hurt her. Not even a little bit. Reading his mind, his aunt said.

"Russell, it always hurts a little. Go ahead."

He pushed and nothing happened. He couldn't get in. Not even close. Hannah could feel his lovely cock at her asshole, but it didn't seem like entry was possible. She was excited but she had tensed up. But her pussy was wet. So wet.

"Push harder, Russell," said Juliet, her mind afire with what they were doing.

Russell pushed and his cock went in a little. His mom moaned in pain.

"You need to push harder," whispered Juliet.

Russell pushed much harder and in it went. All the way. It was so tight, even with the olive oil. Hannah wanted to cry out but she didn't. He was making so much progress.

His mother's ass felt wonderful to Russell. Even better than his aunt's ass he had sampled earlier. Tighter. His mother buried her head in the sofa and wondered whether she was feeling pleasure or pain. It hurt, but there was something else. A deep feeling of forbidden pleasure, a delicious debauchery which she tried to deny. In her soul she knew she was damned for what she was doing, so why not enjoy it. She wanted her son to stay still, deep inside her bowels for a moment.

"Don't move, Russell," she cried softly. Juliet gripped his arm and whispered in his ear.

"She's getting used to it, but it will hurt her if you thrust into her. Be still."

"I'm sorry, Mom. Can I do it the other way again?"

"Oh yes, yes, my darling son..."

Slowly he pulled his cock out of his mother's ass, an act in which she found exquisite pleasure. He repositioned his oily dripping cock at the door of his mom's pussy and pushed. He paved an easy path into her and she suddenly felt one hundred per cent pleasure instead of pain. She groaned in ecstasy as the first orgasm rolled through her nervous system like a summer storm.

Now Russell could thrust without fear of hurting her, and thrust he did. He leaned forward over her back as he powered up inside her, balancing himself with his hands on the sofa and felt his chest and belly touch the skin of her back. He pushed her legs forward gently so that she was crouching against him like a little bitch. He thrust into her, harder and harder.

Juliet watched all this at close range, scarcely able to contain her own sexual excitement. She had to get involved.

"Treat for you, Russell," said his aunt as she watched him thrust into his mother again and again doggy-style, "I know it's what you're used to."

Juliet picked her moment and drove two oily fingers up Russell's ass, gently wiggling them as she did so. This was a new experience for Russell, but as his aunts fingers played a tattoo on his prostate he began to realize what, perhaps, he had been missing as a straight guy.

His cock was rearranging his mother's internal organs as his last deep thrust signaled the coming eruption, precipitated by his aunt's prostate massage.

"I'm coming, Mom," he said as he held her waist, pulling her towards him, impaling her on his cock as deeply as he could. Then he spat forth a cum river into her, so strong that it travelled up into her womb. She felt her son's cum flooding into her for the second time that night and she cried tears of joy and pleasure. His own pleasure was heightened by his aunt's fingers, twisting and turning inside his rectum.

When he was done he remained still, almost in a tableau, holding his mother as close as he could while his balls finished emptying themselves into her. Then gently, ever so gently he released her and she sank back down onto the cushions. His cock slipped out of her, still dripping.

His Aunt Juliet was beside herself with desire, and she reached forward to scoop some of the juices from her nephew's cock and rub them on her pussy, bringing herself to orgasm. Then silently she gave thanks and prayed for her nephew's soul.

None of them noticed Uncle Gilbert watching silently from the top of the stairs.

The Morning After

As it grew light Russell awoke alone on the sofa. A blanket was over him and his mother was in the kitchen singing softly. He smelt coffee.

"Your clothes are on the chair."

He reached over and pulled on the clean pants and shirt he found there. His mother came in and set a mug of coffee down next to him.

"Hurry up, your aunt and uncle are getting ready to leave."

His mom smiled at him like he had won a school prize. He sat up and drank his coffee.

Five minutes later his aunt and uncle descended the stairs. His aunt beamed at him and his uncle seemed very relaxed. They said their goodbyes at the front door. His aunt gave him a peck on the cheek but he could still feel her sexual energy as she held him close. As the sisters laughed and giggled their goodbyes his uncle drew him aside and whispered in his ear.

"I saw what happened last night, Russell."

Now it was Russell whose face turned white. His uncle smiled at him.

"Don't worry. Let's make a deal. If you don't tell them I'm gay, I won't tell them you're not."

Russell breathed a sigh of relief.

"Uncle, can you stop using my name in your hookups?"

"Consider it done. Happy Christmas, Russell."

They shook hands.

His uncle turned, took his wife by the arm and they walked down the stoop to the sidewalk. Russell shut the door and went back inside to join his mom.