Russian Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxwriter42
sxwriter42
100 Followers

Misha finally ran out of words and sat watching the receding New York skyline in wonder. Ludmila switched seats, nestling in with Pete.

"One thing I question of. How you get Misha here? "

"You can thank Mr. Jones back there for helping out with the paperwork and the Visa," said Pete, smiling. "In terms of the plane tickets…and the bribes, thank you very much, think of that as an early wedding gift from my parents."

"Wedding? I don't know this word."

"Marriage. Man. Wife. Ring."

"But…" stammered Ludmila, "I am married, to devil Jacob."

"Not for long, Tricia said that will be easy to annul…uh, cancel…break."

"True?"

"True," said Pete.

"And you say you wedding me? Is that what you say?"

"I uh…just out of convenience. You know, so you can stay here."

"Oh," she said, a twinkle in her eyes. "That is very kind of you, Mister American Petrov."

"I do what I can," said Pete, but he couldn't go on this way for any longer. "Aw hell," he said, slipping out of his seat and onto his knee. "Ludmila, I don't even have a ring or any plans, everything has happened so fast I haven't even had the chance to do things right. But I'm asking you, I'm begging you, will you marry me? I'll take care of you, and Misha, and get you into college so you can write again if that's what you want. Will you, Milyushka? Will you marry me?"

"I will," she said, beaming.

Misha didn't need to know English to gather what was happening. He kissed Ludmila on the cheeks, and Pete as well, offering his congratulations in Russian.

"We go home now," said Ludmila, after things had settled down and she sat next to him, holding his hand as if she'd never let it go.

"Yes," said Pete. "To our home. I already cleared out my spare room for Misha."

"Our home," echoed Ludmila. "Oh! And bed! This mean now we finally have each other in bed."

"That's true," said Pete.

"Hmm," she said. "I miss this. I miss what we do on train."

"Maybe we'll take a ride now and again," said Pete, kissing her tenderly.

The last time he'd been on the train, he'd been a bachelor. Now, Christmas morning, he was returning home with a soon-to-be wife and her brother to care for. He could think of no greater gift.

sxwriter42
sxwriter42
100 Followers