Russian Roulette Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your police department is holding two of my men." Molotov intoned. "I... would like them back."

"I'm sure you do." I said. "You can always post their bail." I knew that bail had been denied for these perps the day before, despite the stature and very high price of the lawyers representing the perps.

"You fill me with humor, Detective." Molotov said with joviality that fooled no one present. "However... I do not think you fully understand the gravity of the situation."

"Au contraire." I replied. "One of my fellow Detectives was shot by your perps. And the amount of cocaine seized could kill every person in this entire county, much less make them addicts. The DEA is going to be all over that haul, and wonder where it came from. Oh yes, Mr. Molotov, I fully understand."

"I will not waste any more of your immensely valuable time, nor mine." Molotov said, his voice lowering slightly. "I want to know the location where you are hiding those drugs, and I want my men freed and returned to me. I want you to tell me... now."

"You have got to be kidding." I said.

"I never make jokes." said Molotov. "I am offering you the opportunity to make a lot of money. This is a new police department for you; you have no loyalty to them, and they will never pay you what you can earn working with me on small occasions. Just some... advice, some information here and there, from time to time."

"You didn't hear me: You have got to be kidding."

Molotov frowned. "I was hoping to keep the conversation friendly. It appears that won't be possible. I leave the offer on the table, but I also will add that there will be much blood shed in this town if I do not get my drugs and my men back. And some of that blood might belong to people that you care for."

I stood up. "Get out of here, shit stain." I said, taking my gun out of my pocket and levelling it at him. "If I ever see you again, you will regret it... while you remain breathing, that is."

Molotov's eyes burned through his sunglasses. "I am sure that a detective with your powers of observation did not fail to notice that I did not come here alone."

"Yes, but can they kill me before I kill you? I'm willing to find out. Are you?" I said, completely unafraid, a surreal calm overtaking me.

Molotov got up slowly, making sure to not get any nearer to me. "You will regret the actions you have taken today." He began to walk away.




"I don't think so." I said. "In fact, I look forward to our next meeting." Molotov looked at me curiously; I don't think he'd ever been challenged in quite that way.

Only after Molotov and his men had left did I sit down, my quaking knees unable to hold me up any longer...

Part 4 - Spinning The Revolver Cylinder

I notified the Police Department of my encounter with Sergei Molotov. The chief called a meeting of the entire department in the large auditorium, where a briefing was given on Molotov, his known associates, and gave admonitions for everyone to be on full and heightened alert.

"I've called the DEA and the FBI, since they haven't called us yet." the chief said as he met with me alone an hour later. "I can't seem to get anything out of anyone. They say they'll call back, but I can tell they're bullshitting me."

"I may have an avenue into finding out why." I said. "But I really don't understand why they're not taking any interest in this at all."

"The only thing I can think of is that they've got a mole on the inside of the Molotov organization." the chief replied, "and despite the size of our bust, they don't want to move in and possibly compromise him or her. So do be careful about any digging you do."

-------------------------------

"Okay, I'll contact Fred Dixon." Laura said as we ate lunch together at a restaurant just across the street from Campus. "But he's just an FDA agent."

"Yeah, right." I said, letting Laura know that I wasn't that dumb, and that Dixon was not just a food inspector. "I just want to know why there's been zero interest from the Feds or State on one of the biggest drug busts in this entire nation in 20 years."

"I'll see what I can find out." Laura said. Her work with Dr. Heinz at the University brought her into contact with the FDA and Agent Dixon frequently... among others. If there was anything he or his fellow Federal agents knew, she was the only one in the County would be able to elicit anything.

"Be careful yourself." I admonished. "Molotov directly threatened me and 'the people I care about'. That means you, too."

"Gotcha." Laura replied. "But I can take care of myself. In the meantime..." she said, looking at her watch, "I've got to be getting back.

We got up to leave, paying the bill. As we approached the street to cross it, my heightened sense of alert caused me to look more sharply down the road--

--and there it was! The car was bearing down on us at high speed!

"Look out!" I yelled, grabbing Laura, tackling her, pulling her back almost into the restaurant. The car had swerved to hit us but missed by a couple of feet, taking out a couple of tables that fortunately were empty. I pulled out my gun as the driver screeched to a halt, and as he opened the door and aimed his gun I fired, striking him in the hand... which for me was a "miss." The gun fell to the ground and the driver pulled the door shut and screeched off. I could not get off another shot without risking the lives of others, but I did get the license plate.

An eye for an eye. His hand wounded in reply for Teresa's. But I had been shooting to kill. Damn... I "missed."

Fortunately, Laura was okay. I insisted upon escorting her to get checked out at University Hospital, and the report was that she and the baby were fine. Whew!

-----------------------

8:30pm. Hugh Hewitt and two buddies were walking out of the grocery store with items they had purchased for their party the next evening. The lot was about nearly full of cars, and Hugh had parked some distance away. As he approached his car, he noticed the van a few spaces down from it.

Hugh Hewitt was a combat veteran and decorated hero. His instincts had never left him since returning home. He always kept everything in his vision and knew just where exits and cover points were, no matter where he was.

It was these instincts that saved three lives. Out of the corner of his eye, Hugh saw the gun being aimed out of the driver's window of the van parked next to his car.

"Gun!" he yelled, dropping down immediately. His friends, also combat veterans, hit the deck immediately, as well, and the shot fired over their heads. Hugh had his gun out and fired at the van, but it was already moving, backing out. The driver then floored it and came right at the three men, but they were moving and rolling out of the way in plenty of time. Hugh got a partial plate as the van screeched around a corner and was gone.

-----------------------

12:06 am, early Saturday morning. Town Fitness Centers had closed at midnight, and only the owners were still there.

"Okay, any old business?" Melina asked, sitting behind her desk in her office at the gym. She was wearing a tank top, gym shorts and athletic shoes. And no bra.

"No." replied Cindy Ross, sitting on the edge of the desk, wearing her dark blue police jumpsuit. And no bra.

"Any new business?" Melina asked.


"Just the financial report." Cindy said. Melina showed her the sheet of papers, filled with numbers. The club was doing well.

"I move we enter this financial report into the minutes." Cindy said.

"So done. Any other business?"

"I move we adjourn."

"Seconded and passed. This quarterly meeting of Town Fitness Centers LLC is hereby adjourned." said Melina. "Okay, that's out of the way. So what are you doing tomorrow night?" She meant that night, Saturday, not realizing the day change.

"I'm going to Hugh's party. Aren't you and Don coming?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, I think so." Melina said. "Think you're going to get a shot at me at midnight?" Her gray eyes were glowing. There was going to be the kissing ritual at midnight, as if it were New Year's Eve.

"I might have to get in line." Cindy said, getting off the desk. "So I guess I'd better get what I can right now." Melina swung her legs out from under the desk as Cindy approached her. The muscular blonde straddled the beautiful brunette's legs then eased down, sitting lightly on top of her.

Cindy lowered her mouth to Melina's as the women shared a gentle kiss, followed by a much deeper one. Melina's hands slid up the sides of Cindy's uniform until they were cupping her breasts as Cindy's hands explored Melina's large melons under her tank top.

"Mmm, you know what?" Cindy whispered as she nuzzled Melina's neck and earlobe. "I can't believe that your husband is the best detective I've ever seen... but he still doesn't know you're a lesbian."

"Bi." Melina answered as their mouths met in another wet, smacking kiss. "I go both ways."

"Nobody's perfect." Cindy smiled, then mashed her mouth to Melina's. The two women made out hotly, their hands exploring each other more fiercely. "You think maybe your husband does know?"

"Who knows?" Melina said. "But if he does, he's never said a word about it. Now shut the fuck up and kiss me!"

The women kissed deeply for long seconds as Cindy began working Melina's shirt up, and beginning to remove it.

*CLINK!*

"What the fuck?" Cindy said, hearing the noise outside in the main gym area. "Is anyone here?"

"Not supposed to be." Melina replied. Cindy got up as Melina opened the drawer to her desk and pulled out a .45 caliber pistol. Cindy already had her .40 caliber service weapon ready to go. The women swiftly went to the door and out on the balcony overlooking the gym.

Four men in masks were walking across the floor towards the stairs, guns drawn. One of them looked up and saw the women just as the women saw them.

"There they are!" the masked man shouted as he pointed his weapon at Cindy and fired. Cindy and Melina began firing back as the gunmen began pumping rounds out of their semi-automatic pistols. Cindy was crouching, but began moving forward as Melina stood stock still, firing.

"Unnh!" Cindy cried out as she was hit in the left shoulder. By this time, two men were falling dead and the other two had less than two seconds to live. Melina fired unerringly and then it was eerily quiet in the room, except for Cindy's groaning.

It all had happened in less than six seconds.

"Cindy! Are you okay?" Melina asked, rushing over to her business partner's side.

"Yeah, I think so." Cindy replied. She had her police radio out already, and was calling for paramedics and police.

-----------------------------

"So," Teresa said sarcastically, "who is the dumbass who can't duck now? Hmm?" They were in the same room at the University Hospital where Cindy had trash-talked her. Cindy was sitting on the bed, her shoulder bandaged.

"That would be me." Cindy said. "And where were you when all this excitement was going on? Hmmm?"

"Obviously not behind your hardbody butt, much less in front of you where I needed to be." Teresa said. "Damn good thing Melina was, though. From what I saw at the scene, I've never seen shooting like that before."

It was 3:00am, and Cindy had been extremely fortunate that her wound was superficial and didn't hit any bones or major blood vessels. She also seemed determined to one-up Teresa by getting up and getting back to work, but her wound was more serious than Teresa's.

"Easy, girl." Teresa said, helping Cindy up.

I piped in at that time. "Take it easy, Cindy. And you are off duty as of right now, whether your like it or not. So you relax."

Teresa had arrived nearly instantly at the gym after Cindy's call for help, had assisted Tanya in the investigation until C.S.I. arrived, then rode with Cindy and Melina in the ambulance to the hospital. I'd visited the crime scene, where Tanya Perlman was overseeing the investigation and collection of evidence, then came over to the hospital to check up on my detective and my wife.

"How is Melina?" Cindy said. "She wasn't hurt, was she?"


"Not a scratch." Melina replied, walking up to us. "Can't say the same for the bastards that walked in on us, though. Who did I kill tonight, Don?" She asked the question impassively, as if having killed four evil men, leaving the world no poorer, had simply been the next item on her LLC meeting agenda.

The four dead men had already been identified as Russians, and underlings of Sergei Molotov. "Good thing those Russian pricks can't shoot worth a damn." I said. "Okay, Croyle, take her home." I told Teresa. "Make damn sure she gets some sleep, too." Teresa said she would. Melina and I left the hospital, walking arm in arm.

Back at home, Melina was in my arms as soon as we walked in the door. "I don't want to be alone tonight." she said, and I was definitely going to make sure she wasn't. We made out hotly for several minutes, but instead of taking her to the floor or couch, I picked up my wife and carried her upstairs to bed.

As we shared deep kisses, I didn't know it but I was about to experience fully what Cindy had hoped to have a few hours before. And this time there were no interruptions as Melina and I made love, working ourselves out of most of our clothes as we groped and kissed each other.

Some minutes later, as I thrust my condom-sheathed cock deeply into Melina with hard strokes, feeling her legs wrapped tightly around me, I began feeling angry. These Russian thugs of Molotov's had tried to murder my wife Melina, my lover Laura and one of my detectives today. I was less than appreciative. And I was going to get revenge.

"Ohhh, yeah baby, fuck me just like that... fuck me hard!" Melina gasped as I relentlessly pounded her, driving my meat into her with increasingly fierce anger. It wasn't long before my balls tightened and my cock exploded as I climaxed simultaneously with my wife's orgasm.

"Ooooh, that was so wonderful, baby." Melina whispered as we cuddled. As she drifted off to sleep, my mind was working. I had a plan and I was going to let Sergei Molotov know that he'd fucked with the wrong police detective. And what I had planned would hurt him far more than he would be able to hurt me...

To be continued

12