Russian Roulette (Michael's Rules)

Story Info
"Bobby, I was a really bad little girl tonight."
3.2k words
3.89
36.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert M. Miles hand shook violently, as held the pistol up to his right temple.

He thought, "Would it hurt very much? Would he die instantly?"

He was extremely frightened as he contemplated his impending suicide at his home that terrible cold night high in the Wyoming Rockies. After the servants had gone for the day, he had written the note precisely - so they would all know the truth tomorrow morning. He knew that 'she' would find it with his body, when she returned home later that fateful evening. It pleased him to think that she would be the one to see his brains and blood splattered all over his white leather couch and wall.

"The Bitch deserved it," he thought, "Everyone will know that it was her fault. ...That Slut! She would get her due now, when they found his body, and his note. It would be her that they all laughed at now, and not him anymore."

He had carefully redone his Will this morning with his Lawyers, while she was in town shopping, to make absolutely sure that she would not get a fucking penny out of him, ever again. Everything would go to charities. Her lover and her would never live in his luxury, as they had schemed they would. He had made sure of it. He had not invested and worked his balls off his entire life, to see her get a penny of it, now. He'd fix her ass good, and she'd be sorry afterwards, ...forever.

"She has really screwed herself good this time," he chuckled.

As Bob took another gulp of the bitter whiskey, he grimaced as it burned slowly going down his throat. He opened the 38 special again (for at least the tenth time) making sure it was loaded correctly. He looked at the six bullets, and he knew in a few moments the first one would be deeply embedded in his brain (or in the nearby wall).

He laughed, thinking about her. "She's probably screwing that lazy good for nothing asshole right now, and they're probably thinking that the gravy train will roll on forever, at my expense. Tomorrow, they won't have a fucking penny. I'll get my revenge, ...from the grave."

The smooth round end of the pistol felt cool on the side of his warm sweaty temple. His finger was on the trigger, ready to squeeze it at any second.

"One more drink of the whiskey, and while it was burning going down, ...I'll do it."

(The several Valium's he took earlier hadn't taken away his nervousness and anxiety, as he had mistakenly hoped they would have, and the booze had only made him tipsy, and even more frightened.)

As he drained the last of the whiskey from the glass into his mouth and started to swallow it, he nervously started to slowly squeeze his twitching finger on the stiff trigger of the pistol. He squeezed his eyes closed tightly, as he fearfully anticipated the impending surge of pain that would shoot through his head.

Suddenly, everything went black, and it was all over for Robert M. Miles. (The darkness from where he had come, overtook his short existence in the light.)

* * * *

Michael slowly eased his finger off the trigger of the gun, and laid it down on the huge nearby ornately carved wooden desk. He thought, "That fucking gutless wimp almost ruined this perfectly good body, ...before I had a chance to 'walk into it'. All over some whore? This man was so wealthy, healthy, and young, and he wanted to give it all up because some woman had hurt his pride. ...What a wanker. Well, he got what he wanted, (almost) and I got what I wanted; his unwanted and undamaged body, and most importantly, ...his Life, and everything that goes along with it!"

(The beasts of the dark abyss departed angrily, having not gotten what they had previously bargained for.)

Michael looked around the large room at all of the elaborate furnishings, and the well polished reddish brown tropical mahogany paneled walls - the best wealth could obtain. He chuckled and thought, "Not too bad. Just like his resume' had stated. This poor bastard had everything money could buy, ...but brains. I will need his wealth for my upcoming Quest. This makes it sooo much easier. Last time I had to acquire it all by myself, which took 20 years, before I had enough assets to start to track 'the boys' down. I do believe I'm getting better at this 'little game' of HIS. I think this time I'll enjoy some of the rewards for myself first, ...no sense in ending it all too soon, this time? Besides, (he smiled broadly) I have nothing better planned for the next ...? Well, ...actually, ...till the end of this millennia - at least."

* * * *

Just a that moment, Michael heard a noise at the study door, and he was momentarily startled back to reality. (But then he remembered that he was now the jerk off, and he did not have to be concerned.)

A breathtakingly beautiful, in her prime, woman, in her early thirties he guessed, opened the door to the Study, and she walked in. She was dressed exquisitely.

She saw Michael, and stopped.

He just looked at her, and she at him.)

No one said anything, as they just stared at each other for a few moments.

He thought, "The best money can buy!"

Then she said to him, "Oh ...Bob, you're still up, Hun? I would have thought you would have been asleep hours ago, but I saw the light under your study door when I came home?"

(Michael said nothing.)

She then observed the empty bottle of whiskey on his desk and the glass next to it, and she said, "Have you been drinking, Bob? This is sooo not like you. You know what booze does to you."

(Michael still said nothing.)

Then she noticed the gun on the table, and she became frightened.

Michael observed her looking at the pistol, ...and he slowly smiled.

After a long pause, he said to her, "I was going to blow your lazy boyfriend's balls off, ...but I decided not to waste a perfectly good bullet on him, ...I thought I would save it for you."

She just looked at him strangely, not knowing what to say at the sudden change in his normally meek behavior - which took her completely off guard. She attributed it to his drinking.

He sternly said to her, "Get your fucking ass over here!"

She just looked at him from the other side of the dimly lit room, that illuminated by the huge stone fireplace on the opposite wall, with a now frightened look in her eyes.

Michael repeated forcefully, "I SAID GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OVER OVER HERE, ...NOW!!"

She slowly, and timidly, walked over to him on her high heels, and shyly said, "What's the matter, Baby? This isn't like you to be so mad at me. I was just out with the girls again tonight, at another charity benefit. There's nobody else Bobby, ...I promise."

(It was at that exact moment, which Michael knew for sure, that he was in control of her, and she would willingly obey him.)

He slowly walked around her, looking her over from head to toe. She was slender waisted, and her breasts were naturally full and firm looking. Her legs were long and slender in her short black skirt and high heels. He thought, "She looks more like a statue of Venus, than Venus herself did."

"Her ass was perfect," he observed. "It would stop a herd of stampeding elephants dead in their tracks at a hundred paces. It's been quite a while since I've seen anything that looked this fine."

Her face was extremely beautiful, but at the same time, also cute. Her shoulder length black shiny well styled hair, radiated. Every pore of her body oozed beauty and sexuality.

He thought, "I've struck the Mother Load here. A real daughter of Eve herself!" He licked his dry lips, thinking about a delightful memory from the very distant past,

He walked up to her and forcefully kissed her on the mouth. At first, she instinctively tried to pull back, (as his breath tasted like whiskey) but then gave in, and opened her mouth receptively to him - hoping to calm his anger toward her.

He said to her, "Probably less than an hour ago, that lazy worthless asshole of yours probably had his tongue, or whatever, in your pretty little month?"

She thought to herself, "Is this the little wimp that I left home a few hours ago, to get away from, ...and to see Jack? If this is what whiskey does to this jerk, I'll make sure he drinks it EVERY night."

Michael forcefully said, "Take off your skirt, ...NOW!"

She questioningly and shyly responded, "Bobby ...please?"

Michael immediately responded, "I SAID NOW, BITCH!"

(She quickly removed her short black satin skirt.)

He observed her long beautiful slender stockinged legs, her creamy smooth thigh skin above the fancy lacy stretch top of her stockings, the white ruffled garter belt straps, and her exquisite expensive European silk lace underpants.

Michael quickly said, "And the underpants too, ...but keep the stockings and garter belt on."

(She obeyed.)

Michael looked at the beauty of the nakedness of the lower half of her perfectly shaped body, and he was momentarily mesmerized. Her womanhood was now completely exposed to him to view. Her pussy was perfectly and neatly waxed and trimmed, and her black short curly hairs radiated a shine from expensive and rare perfumed oils from the far east islands - a aroma he vaguely remembered from a time long long ago in his distant memory. His sensitive nostrils savored the wonderful aroma of the enchanting fragrant oils mixed with her personal womanly aroma. The outer lips of her labia majora were puffy and perfectly shaped, and were completely encircled by those exquisitely trimmed and waxed short radiant black curly hairs. He savored, as a wine connoisseur does with an rare and exotic vintage, the inviting sight and wonderful aroma of her beauty for a few moments.

Suddenly, He grabbed her Martin Grant linen silk black collarless shirt, and forcefully ripped it open in front. The tiny hand made fancy buttons from the orient flew all over the room, in every direction. She let out a loud uncontrollable gasp, at his forcefulness with her, which was completely foreign to her, from him (but not Jack). He looked at her elegant imported designer black push up bra, and the heaving cleavage of her large ample breasts strapped tightly in their harness, from her rapid frightened breathing, and Michael was transfixed.

He said to her, "Take off your bra!"

(She obeyed.)

He stared at her majestically sculptured body as a wild animal does before devouring it's prey. She stood there in the dimly lit room, not saying a word, vainly trying to comprehend this man who was completely out of character from the man she had left a few hours ago, with only her black stockings and white garter belt on. Michael stared at her large, firm, and full breasts, as they mesmerizingly moved up and down rhythmically, as she frighteningly breathed rapidly. Her exquisite areolas were large (but not too large) dark and puffy, and her nipples now were huge and rock hard, and pointing straight out at him invitingly .

He lightly, and briefly, touched one of them, and a sudden electric shudder slowly progressed from her nipple, all the way down her abdomen, building in intensity, to the tip of her clitoris.

Then he unexpectedly squeezed the nipple roughly, as she gasped loudly. Her clitoris suddenly hardened and burst forth from it hidden concealment at the head of her labia majora.

"She was truly magnificent," he thought, "She was like a seven course banquet to a starving man, ...and this starving man hasn't had anything 'interesting' to eat in a few centuries."

As the woman intently watched all of Michael's actions, Michael slowly removed his leather belt from his pants, as she fearfully contemplated his next action. She then noticed a bulge in the crotch of his slacks, something she rarely, if ever saw, on 'Bob' before.

He said to the woman, "Bend over and take your punishment, ...like a big girl, ...or else I will be forced to really get mad at you."

She pleaded to him, "Please, Bobby ...please don't do this."

He just looked at her with a sadistic look that she'd never seen in his eyes before.

(She promptly bent over the nearby chair.)

Michael looked at her magnificent ass arched up toward him, and he lovingly patted its softness and perfection, as if it were a baby's, and then he smiled queerly and thought to himself, "How could that gutless wimp ever let her do that to him? Now that she's mine, I won't let her out for my sight, even for a moment. I'll give her what she wants, ...and deserves."

He proceeded to smack her backside with his leather belt strap, pausing between smacks. (Hard enough for her to know that he meant business, but not hard enough to cut the skin.) Every once in a while he hit her a little harder with his belt strap, just to keep her off guard, so she knew he meant business.

He said to her, "Tell me that you have been a bad little girl tonight, and that you are very sorry."

She shyly replied, "Please, Bobby, I told you that I was... OUCH!"

He hit her much harder this time, and she quickly said, "Bobby, I was a bad little girl tonight. It will never happen again. I promise, Baby. ...I'm sorry! Please stop."

Michael sinfully smiled, and hit her a few more times with his belt a little harder, and said "Repeat it, Bitch."

She quickly said, "Baby, I was REALLY BAD tonight."

He hit her even harder, and she briefly smiled, though wincing from the pain.

(Her backside was now starting to turn a wonderful cherry red color.)

Michael said, "Again."

She kept repeating it, and Michael kept spanking her with his leather belt. After a while he stopped, and said to her, "Have you learned your lesson yet?"

She obediently said, "Yes, Baby ...I'll never let it happen again. I promise!"

He said, "This morning I changed my Will. You're out of it for good, unless you can show me some damn respect from now on. And don't call me Bobby anymore; I have decided that I will start using my middle name from now on. I don't feel like 'a Bob' anymore, and I have decided that I'm not going to be 'a Bob' anymore. I am now a changed man. I will not take any of your shit anymore, either. ...Do you hear me?"

"Yes, Michael, ...and please make love to me right now, ...here your big desk."

Michael smiled and said, "Well, ...if you insist."

Michael slowly unfastened the top catch of his slacks, and slowly slid the zipper down. (Victoria smiled from ear to ear at the sound of his zipper going down, and she licked her full red lips, anticipating what was to transpire next, as she was now bent over his large ornately carved wood desk, with her perfectly shaped cherry red ass completely and willingly exposed to Michael's desires in eager anticipation, as she faced the large stone warm flickering fireplace.)

Michael's slacks fell around his ankles by the floor, around his Italian Brioni David black patent-leather shoes. Then he pulled his silk boxer shorts down to his knees. As He put the plum sized red tip of his now fully erect enormous cock up against her tiny love hole that was surrounded by her perfectly trimmed fragrantly oiled black curly hairs. He teasingly left it there, not quite inside and not quite outside, but just at the opening, as if to soak in her warm and now flowing juices, that were slowly leaking out of her perfect pussy, and down the inside of her creamy white thighs. His plentiful pre-cum mingled with her warm flowing juices. His sensitive nostrils savored the delightful aroma of her woman-ness mingled with the fragrant rare oils.

She wondered at the sudden and completely unexpected size of his cock head, comparing the feel of it there from the past limp experiences with Bob previously, and wondered if now she could handle that monster going into her tiny opening, without splitting her in half?

Then, suddenly and unexpectedly, he rammed the entire length of his huge cock deep inside her in one swift stroke.

Victoria squealed loudly, not only from unexpectedness of the thrust, but from the enormous sized and girth of it filling her vagina entirely. She questioningly thought, "Bob's cock never was this big or hard, most days he barely managed to get a slight erection, and then ejaculated after only a few seconds?"

As they had passionate animalistic sex on Micheal's big ornately carved wooden desk, Victoria couldn't believe the sudden change in Bob (Michael); but she wasn't in any mood to complain - ever again.

For what seemed like an hour or more, Michael pumped Victoria's pussy to the hilt with his huge long thick veined cock, to several completely memorable and very intense orgasms. When Victoria thought she couldn't take anymore pleasure and pass out from the intensity of her orgasms, Michael erupted into her eager and willing cunt to what seemed like a river of warm cum, filling her completely with his creamy white juice. His juices mingled with her copious secretions, and slowly trickled down the inside of her legs. The tops of her stockings were now completely soaked from their warm sticky juices. She felt euphoric and dazed from the experience, as her clitoris twitched uncontrollably, and her cherry red ass wonderfully stung from from the previous spanking.

She, (and Michael) knew that Jack was now 'ancient history'.

* * * * *

Before Victoria went upstairs to shower and get ready bed, she asked Michael if he was coming to bed shortly - something that she had never asked him before.

He said "When I'm ready to, I will be".

Then she shyly asked Michael if she should wait up for him.

He said, "Yes. I'm not done with you yet, tonight."

Victoria girlishly smiled contently (for the first time in a very long while) and went upstairs to shower.

Michael picked up Bob's poorly written suicide note from the desk, ripped it in two, and threw it in the fireplace on the opposite wall. He poured himself another glass of whiskey (a tall one) from a fresh bottle of Whiskey, and sat on the large white leather couch, facing the stone fireplace that was still brightly blazing, and sipped some of the finest well aged Whiskey known to man. He reached for the humidor on the table next to the couch, pulled out a fat hand rolled Cuban cigar and lit it, and deeply inhaled on it, savoring it's wonderful smoke in his lungs.

He thought, "I can't remember the last time I had a good cigar?"

As he sat there in that dimly lit large room, he contemplated his 'next move'.

Slowly, a sinister smile came to his lips.

...He thought to himself, "Watch out World, I'M BACK, and this time I know what I'm doing."

* * *

"BETTER BE CAREFUL, MICHAEL ...YOUR HORNS ARE SHOWING!"

"Have YOU been watching me?"

"MICHAEL, MY BOY, ...I'M ALWAYS WATCHING!"

* * * * * * *