Russian Tails

Story Info
Russian girl gets what she deserves from an American.
3.3k words
4.08
136.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am an American who works and lives in Russia. Girls have always found me attractive; I'm six feet tall, and an athletic 180 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes. So when I went over to Russia, I got more tail than Billy Dee Williams in the 1970s. You see, they love Americans, and our cash.

Oh, and I should say that the women here are FANTASIC! They are beautiful, sexy, and sooo ready to go. I was only happy to oblige. These chicks here make Anna Kornikova look like just an average girl...seriously.

During the cold war we were brainwashed to think that all Russian women were ugly and fat. But that is so not true! It was pure propaganda! The opposite is the really the truth.

However, there were many things that I had to learn before I could start screwing half the city. Here you have to be more aggressive than in the States, pushier, and more powerful.

The main thing I needed to learn was the following: no means yes. Really.

What I mean is, when you are getting busy with girl, she will start to gently protest, i.e. "no, stop, I don't want to", etc., etc. But what she really means is "Fuck me hard!" I think it has something to do with girls trying to show they are demure, modest, and not promiscuous. Whatever it is, it is endemic to the female population, and they do this quite a bit.

To my surprise, I was turned on by these refusals, and it made me want it more. But you never really know if the woman is just faking refusal or really means it.

Of course I did not want to cross the line if a woman really isn't digging me. It takes practice to understand the difference.

Let me give you an example of what I am talking about:

It was a cold snowy night in the middle of the winter. I needed to take the overnight train from one city to another.

I booked a first class berth, which means you are sharing the cabin with only one other person. The beauty is that train cabins are coed!

That's right: over here they book men and women in the same small cabins for overnight trips! Isn't this a great place?!

So I got on the train to find my cabin. To my utter chagrin there were a bunch of male Arab students pressed in my little room! Total bummer, right?

So I said to them, (in Russian, which I learned),

"How are you guys doing? I believe this is my spot." To this one of them replies:

"Would you mind terribly switching berths with me, so that I can be with my friends?"

"Well, let's see where you were first," I said

So we went down the train a few doors and he opened up the sliding door to reveal a standard first class cabin.

Sitting there on the bed was this gorgeous woman in an open mink coat, which made her look even sexier, like something out of Doctor Zhivago.

She had a voluptuous figure, and looked like Rita Hayworth. At the time I was around 27, and she must have been about 35. She was a little older than me, but I was hoping for some great experience!

I told the Arab guy, that this is will do just fine. I barely managed to keep a straight face while I said it!

I couldn't believe my luck! What was this idiot thinking, switching places with me!

I closed the door, to say goodbye to my Russian assistant who has accompanied me on the train. We shared a laugh because he knew exactly what I was thinking, and how lucky I felt I am.

I opened the door again and went in. I was dressed in a Brooks Brothers suit and tie, and a cashmere camel overcoat, and was feeling rather dapper.

She looked fantastic in her mink coat and this thin, tight, short dress she was wearing underneath. She must have been a DD cup, and she was falling out of this dress.

"Good evening", I said with my most winning smile. She gave me an angry look and a curt nod.

Nothing too strange about that, I thought. Russians can seem cold on the outside, but this is like an egg shell with needs to be cracked. Once past this barrier, they are very warm and hospitable. (We Americans tend to be the opposite, warm on the outside, but not really wanting to get to know other people on a deeper level).

So I leered at her a bit as I sat down on my bed which is opposite to hers across the room. There was a small walkway between the beds, and a tiny table at the end of the cabin, along with a tiny sink.

I decided not to be too obvious with her. I would take my time, and let her think I am not that interested. In this way, I hoped to pique her interest in me.

The train started to move soon after, and we begin our long journey through the snowy Russian night. I could see through the window the snow streaming by the train, as we rumbled across the flat landscape.

After about 20 minutes the conductor came in to take our tickets. When he left I began to make my play.

I began with the normal chit chat. "Where are you headed, what are you doing in this city why are you going to that city, yada yada yada."

She tells me about her family, husband, kids, etc. I am not at all put off that she has a husband because almost all Russians cheat on their spouses.

With all women that you want to screw, there is a moment when you have to begin to let them know what you want. The sooner you do this the better. Otherwise they start to think you're just a "nice guy", and you'll end up getting zero pussy.

To make my move I said:

"You know you really shouldn't be traveling on this train."

"And why not?" She asked reasonably.

"Because", I said "you are such a beautiful sexy young woman that someone might fall in love with you."

"Oh really", she said, "And who might fall in love with me? You?"

"No not me", I replied. "I have sex with lots of women but rarely fall in love." I smiled rakishly. "No, I was talking about those Arab students. I saw how they were looking at you, so I was worried for your safety."

"Really", she said with a smile, somewhat sarcastically.

"Yes, of course", I said. "But don't worry, I have taken it upon myself to protect you, so you are safe with me."

"So you're my bodyguard," she asked, getting the joke.

"Yes," I said, "but you should be careful, because I have heard that rich, beautiful, and sophisticated women often fall in love with their bodyguards, so please watch out, that's the last thing I need!"

At this she laughed, but then abruptly switch the subject back to her family. But at least now she knew that I wanted her.

She went on and on talking about her family, ignoring my flirtatious banter. I started to get the feeling that she was not interested in getting down and dirty with me, and felt disappointed. So in protest, I picked up my book and start to read.

Then to my surprise she said:

"Would you like to have some champagne? I have some in my bag."

"Sure," I said. "Just promise not to take advantage of me if I get drunk, ok?" At this she rolled her eyes, and said,

"Believe me; you have absolutely nothing to worry about" A pretty standard response, so I was once again confident that she wanted me.

We got to drinking the champagne, and the conversation got more and more flirtatious. It seemed like she had an unlimited supply of champagne. We got through about three bottles before I busted a move.

I gently ran my fingers through her wavy chestnut colored thick hair, and lightly massaged the back of her neck. She started to turn away, but without much force.

As she did this, I gently, but firmly start to pull her face towards and try to kiss her lips. She turned her head, so I start kissing her neck instead.

I put my free hand on the inside of her thigh, slipping it past her rather tightly closed knees. She is not wearing panty hose, and I felt her silky smooth skin.

Small goose bumps formed here I touched, and I can felt her engine heating up. All night I had been staring at her huge natural, soft tits, and can't wait to let them out of the captivity of that dress and bra, so I could begin massaging and kneading them.

"No" she said firmly, extending arms to push me away. This did not deter me, knowing what I of Russian women.

I went in again, pushing away her arms, and kissing her fully on the mouth. She kept her lips pursed tightly together. I felt her thigh with one hand, and with the other, I held the back of her neck firmly.

She struggled, but I had her pinned against the wall pretty well. I worked my hand up to her silky soft panties, and felt her hot soft pussy through the flimsy material. It was wet, I felt it!

I firmly cupped her pussy through the material with three of my fingers, and begin massaging it. Up and down, up and down, go my fingers, rubbing, squeezing and tweaking, her little box.

My cock was hard as a rock, dripping with precum. I just wanted to rip off those panties, and invade that sweet, soft pussy!

"I said NO!" she yelled. As she said this she pushed me off her with all her strength. This was not the reaction I expected, and I went flying pretty hard into the far wall.

Well, now I felt pretty bad. I felt like I had crossed the invisible line, and that she really had meant no.

"I'm sorry if I offended you," I said, ever the American gentleman, "I certainly didn't mean to."

"Hhmmf" she replied, turning her nose up and giving me a look of distain. "I can see you're not a real man, if you don't want it that badly. A real man would not have given up so easily."

What!!?? I thought. No one insults my manhood, and gets away with it, especially when I have a raging hard on. What the hell kind of game was she playing anyway?

She was sitting there on the bed in this skin-tight dress, which I had pulled up to the top of her thighs. Her voluptuous curves were taunting me. Her breasts were almost falling out of low cut dress. Her cheeks were flushed, and she was panting slightly.

The train rumbled through the snowy night.

I pounced.

"No!" She said again "I said you are not man enough for me!" She began struggling again, but this time I was prepared.

I am a black belt in karate, so if I really wanted to do anything harmful to her, it would not be hard for me at all.

I planted her face down on her bed, and slowly began removing her dress. I tried unzipping the back, but her squirming made it difficult. I lay down on her back, and turned her head toward mine. I roughly began kissing her ear.

I held her arms with one hand, and the other I slide between the her and the bed, making my way down to that hot little pussy that I wanted so much.

I could feel her ass cheeks clench on my hard cock through our clothes. My hand reached her pussy and massaged the outside of her panties. I could feel how wet she was!

With my middle finger, I massaged, up and down, up and down on the silky panties. I could feel the lips swelling so I began to massage across the lips feeling their outline with my fingers. She gasped and stopped struggling.

Knowing I had her now, I began massaging circles around where I could feel her clit growing through the panties.

"Please, don't stop," she panted.

I stretched my supple middle finger down the length of her warm little kitty, all the way almost up to her asshole. As I brought it back down, I increased the pressure, and pinched her clit and lips with the help of my thumb. Then I massaged the whole thing with circular motions of palm of my hand. She was wet and trembling.

The motion of train made my hand vibrate more than usual.

She tried to turn to kiss me but I prevented her.

I then slipped my hand inside her panties and felt the full heat and wetness of her shaved womanhood.

Oh my God!!" she cried

This time, I brought several fingers up and down the full length of her vagina, without penetrating her. With my other hand I pulled her dress up over her ass, so I could feel her a bit better with my rock hard cock, which was soaking in precum. She was wearing a thong, so I could see her beautiful shapely ass almost completely.

I massaged the fullness of her pussy, squeezing the vulva, lips and clit. I roughly brought several fingers up and down the slippery length of her pussy from the back of her vagina to the top of her lips, again with no penetration.

Up and down, up and down, a few times, feeling her silkly smooth wetness. I would stop at the clit for a few teasing touches, and then go back to the full length of it. I was teasing her to break point.

"Oh please, oh please!" She whimpered.

She began rocking her hips fast on my hand. She brought her hands under her and forced my fingers inside of her, showing me she couldn't take it more. I pumped my fingers in and out of her, squeezing her clit as I withdrew them, and massaging her lips with the palm of my hand.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" She screamed. Oh boy, I couldn't wait to! I simply couldn't hold back any longer. I threw off my pants, but kept her pinned face down in that position. She was so beautiful like that, with her dress hiked up and her ass in the air!

Reaching behind her, she pulled her thong to the side, and grabbed my cock. Her hands were so warm and soft. She lifted her ass slightly in the air to draw my cock to her hot, wet and waiting pussy.

I entered her from behind with her legs open. Oh did it feel good!

I'm well hung, about 8 inches, and sometimes have to work a pussy before it goes in. She was tight for 35 year old, but I slid in with ease. Her pussy was as hot as an oven, and she was working her hips up down franticly.

I put my hand back near her pussy, and began massaging it again as I pumped her from behind. With my middle finger, I made circles around her clit, and as I alternatively squeezed and massaged her lips.

"More, more, more, my muzhik" she yelled loudly.

"Shhh" I told her, and brought my free hand up to her throat and squeezed a little. Her skin was like tight stain to the touch, and I could feel the veins popping in her throat.

"Is that man enough for you?" I whispered in her ear, as I suckled it.

"OH GOD!!" She yelled. I could feel her cumming. I rubbed her clit faster, pushed my cock in further, and squeezed harder on her throat.

She convulsed like a woman possessed, as she began to cum.

"Ohhh, AHHH!!!" She yelled, as she bucked like a bronco, and then relaxed, concussing slightly every few seconds. She had squeezed her legs together so my hand was pushed away from her sensitive clit. Her butt cheeks were clenched so hard it felt like a vice on my stiff cock.

Every time I moved to pump her she shivered.

"Sensitive are we?" I murmured huskily in her ear as I nibbled on it, feeling goose bumps everywhere. She nodded lamely with a shiver.

"Let's get you out of this dress," I said. She stood up and pulled the dress over her head, letting me see the full beauty of her figure. She took off her thong and bra. I just stared at her full hips, huge tits and a figure as shapely as Sophia Loren's.

"You like?" She asked smiling at me. Her chestnut hair was cascading down her shoulders almost to her breasts. She looked ravishingly beautiful. I simply could not contain my passion for her.

In answer to her question, I threw her down on the bed, her soft body supple in my hands. This time I took her face up. My cock was even harder now, if possible.

I kissed her hard on the lips, massaging her breasts, which had so far been denied to me.

She brought her hands between us to massage my cock and balls. I entered her still hot and wet pussy. She kept her hands on my balls as I began to pump her.

"Now I do something for you," whispered hotly in my ear.

As I pumped the tight warm wetness, she grasped my long pulsing cock with her hand, giving it pressure on the way out, but letting it easy slide into her Nirvana. With her other hand she held my balls firmly giving them pressure.

The sensation was exquisite. The pressure on my cock and balls was almost too much. I kissed her mouth and felt her warm tongue massage mine. I bit down on it a little because she was just so scrumptious. With my hands I kneaded her soft huge tits.

She continued squeezing my cock and balls, massaging them with her wetness as I entered and exited her pussy.

"Come for me baby", she whispered as she came up for air during our non-stop kiss. With one of her fingers on the hand that grasped my balls, she put pressure on my prostate behind the balls, massaging down hard.

This was too much.

"I'm coming baby" I gasped. She squeezed my cock and balls harder, as I entered her again. I couldn't hold back, and let loose gallons of cum into her waiting pussy.

As I did, she spasmed a few times herself, cumming again, and squeezed my balls even harder, milking out the last of the cum.

After a brief rest, she went down on me, taking my cock and balls in her warm mouth to clean up, and get me ready for more.

We did it once more that night, and once more in the morning.

When the train arrived at the station her husband met her. She gave me one last lecherous look and we turned away without saying goodbye.

I didn't ask for her phone number, which would have been silly since she was married. And I was not dumb enough to give her mine, she might never stop calling. Anyway we lived in different cities, and I had more girls then I could handle as it was.

A friend of mine once told me that the best moment of meeting a girl, charming her, wining and dining her, and having sex with, is the moment that comes when she leaves and closes the door. I agree: it's the crowning moment of the whole experience!

What a great moment it was walking away carefree, after a fantastic night of pleasure.

I was on to my next conquest, and more Russian Tails!