Russian Winter: CATU Book 2 Ch. 02

Story Info
Terror strikes US soil.
932 words
11.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two Dragons Manor, Novosibirsk Russia

SoI will have them eliminated," Sergey Stalockavich says with a wave of his hand.

It's not so simple. Delgrious underestimated them and look what happened to him.

"That my friend is the difference between me and him. He thought all humans were idiots. I on the other hand think most of them are. Besides your council did not select me to run this sector ofWinterfor no reason." Sergey sits back into his chair and continues sipping his drink.

You seem to forget your place, human.

"Do I? See as far I see it, if I was not here to run things, all the men under my command would leave. As you see they are loyal to me and no one else. So you tell me if I have forgotten my place."

Insolent human.

Anger wells inside the demon. Sergey was right, without him the men under him wouldn't serve the demon or any like him.

The day will come and you won't be able to hide behind your position.

"Nevertheless, that day isn't now. As far as these two agents go, I can easily get rid of them."

Trying to get rid of them causes more trouble than it's worth. We've already found that out, a mistake to keep an eye out for.

"Failure should not be tolerated," Sergey says as he drinks the remainder of his drink.

The demon stays quiet as Sergey walks over the bar to pour himself another drink. "I still don't understand the purpose of using that joke of a terrorist group, I mean if your council wanted them eliminated, why not just do so?"

No purpose would it have served. We gave them opportunity to join, but they refused, so we used them as a means to an end.

"Which went utterly wrong," Sergey says interrupting the demon.

In your eyes, human. That's a short coming with humans, always relying on sight instead of other senses.

We anticipated many outcomes, never settling on just one. It turned out McKinsey was stronger emotionally than perceived. It was Bowling and Stanos that were weak. Weakness is what is not tolerated. Weakness is what ruins well laid plans. Weakness is forgetting your place.

By our plan failing only made our goals come together. With America weakened with fear, we have the door open to build upon it.

Sergey waves off the demon as he returns to his chair. "I know my place and it's not where you think.Idon't take orders, especially when it comes tomyorganization.Black Dragonhas succeeded because of me, not outside forces.Ghostmay have let one of you manipulate it, but that isn't going to happen to us."

We shall see, human. Remember you are too far intertwined with Winter to leave. We have you, as you'd say, by the balls.

Before Sergey can reply, Maltaus was gone. "Son of a bitch," Sergey says aloud.

——

Whatdo they want with us?" asks Cooke.

"What else but to do their dirty work," Dahlin replies.

"They're not getting anything from me," Patmore says, standing and clenching his fists. "You hear that? You're getting nothing from me!"

"Just sit down. If they hear you, they don't care," Roberts says grimly.

"Just who made you boss?" Patmore questions.

"No one. It's simple logic."

"He's right, there's no sense in wasting our energy yelling," Dahlin states.

"No just wasting it on their plans," Patmore says bitterly.

"Regardless," Cooke says trying to change the subject, "how are we going to get out of here?"

Patmore laughs. "What makes you think we'll leave here alive?"

"C'mon, we have to have some hope of getting out of here," Cooke replies.

"Hope?" Patmore laughs again. "Hope left when they kidnapped us."

"I'm with Cooke on this, why else would they take my daughter?" Roberts asks.

The group just sits looking at each other. Each had someone they claimed to hold as collateral. None in the group were willing to risk the lives of their loved ones.

"We just need to do what they ask and hope someone comes and saves us before we finish," Roberts says breaking the silence.

"Yeah, what other choice do we have?" asks Patmore.

"Obviously we're the best in our fields, so that counts for something," Dahlin states.

"Counts for us still being disposable," replies Patmore.

"Patmore's right, just because we're the best doesn't mean they can't get the next guy," Cooke says.

The door suddenly opens to the small room. The men sit straight with their backs against the wall; none of them dare to move unless told to do so. Major Demetrious Demurer walks through the door. He walks with a strong military stride. His uniform crisp, it demands attention. He stands silently looking at each man in turn, causing each one to cower slightly. The cowering brings a smile to his face; this is what he thrived off.

"I know you would like to escape, even delay what we will ask of you, but forget about all of it. You will do as asked, because you will have just two chances. This is your first, so I suggest you get it right."

He leaves the room, the door closing tight behind. The unspoken second chance may not have been spoken, but each of the men know what it would be.

"All hope is lost," Patmore says thinking back to the conversation they had.

Each man sat silently, each with their own thoughts to keep himself company.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 00 Nerd is sexually assaulted and dominated by two cheerleaders.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Last Boy Scout Ch. 01 He can't resist helping anyone in need.in Group Sex
A Promise Kept Ch. 01 From an injured past comes a beautiful future.in Romance
Path of the Necromancer Ch. 01 Ian is hunted and meets the women who will change his life.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Fate of Terra Ch. 01 Introduces Michael and sets the stage. (no-sex chapter)in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories