Russian Winter: CATU Book 2 Ch. 06

Story Info
Questions.
1.1k words
9.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seattle's Peoples First Electric Power Plant

What have we got Davis?" Doug inquires.

"Not much sir. We've found traces of C-4 and a few footprints."

"Tell me about the footprints."

"Military Grade, though not American. The first ones to be found at any site."

"Considering they're hitting random sites, means there is more than one team. Get in touch with the governor of each state in the northwest; have them call in the National Guard for their state. I want road blocks set up every transport truck crossing into cities containing major power plants."

"Sir how do you know it's transport trucks?"

"I don't, but what we don't have is enough man power to search every vehicle. Besides that's the easiest way to carry a team of troops anywhere. Get to it and wake up people if you have to."

"Yes sir."

——

This had better be good to wake me up at this hour," the President said.

"Another power plant has been hit sir," the aide replies.

"How many so far?"

"This makes number six sir."

"Damn it. Get Agent Strandon here."

McKinsey leaves the hall and enters his office. America was under attack and for the second time in a row he had nothing to give the public. He had promised the people things like this wouldn't happen, but somehow he was being undermined again. There was only one explanation for it. "We still have a mole, Agent Strandon," he says as Strandon walks into the room.

"It's possible sir, but we haven't found any evidence to lead us to one," Strandon replies.

"Then it's someone high in position and doing very well to cover their tracks. We are under attack and I want this person found. Do whatever it takes. There are too many lives being lost."

"I'll get started right away sir."

Strandon leaves the office and heads straight for his car. Detaran wanted resources to be used to the max. It was time to take it to the next level.

——

He drove into the country. His parents owned a small cottage just outside Fairfax City. This is his contact station. Being part of the NSA, he knows all the tricks to transmissions hidden.

"Good morning Commander," he says over the line.

"Ah, Agent Strandon. What can I do for you?" Jiang Chi asks with a heavily accented voice.

"It is time to create more havoc. Focus your next targets on more populated areas that will be affected by your actions, preferably things that cause resources to be used."

"Very well, but my contacts tell me of roadblocks to these cities."

"Yes I know of these. I'll make some calls that will allow your trucks to pass, just make sure the logos can be seen clearly."

"It will be done."

"Very good. I'll be in touch."

He disconnects feeling smug with himself.

All this power and with just a few people, America can be brought to its knees.

——

The scientists were brought out at various times. Each time they were shown maps of different power plants and sometimes world maps. It wasn't until climate conditions started being discussed did any of them know the true purpose of them being here was.

"If we are to use Antarctica as our staging point, then we need to know, to create conditions we can control," Major Demetrious Demurer says.

"I've told you before, you can't control the weather. By doing this, you could upset the balance and have quite the opposite effect you are trying to seek!" exclaims Dahlin.

"That is not your concern. If you cannot provide us with the information we seek, we will replace you and your family. Now I will ask one last time, how?"

Dahlin sat there debating his options. What the Major asked was crazy. He looks around the table to the other scientists sitting there; no one looked up to give him any encouragement. He was the only one that protested against this. He was willing to go along with things before knowing exactly what the Russians wanted.

"I'll give you whatever information you'll need," he says in a resigned voice.

"Good. I'll need you to work with Cooke and Roberts to determine the right amount of explosive we'll need to load up."

Major Demurer turns to Patmore with a smile on his face. "Have you fixed the energy problem?" he asks the scientist.

"I have, but I'm afraid it will be extensive and costly," Patmore replies.

"Money and man power are at our disposal. You have three hours to have the plans drawn up," the Major says as he begins to turn away.

"What happens in three hours?" Patmore asks more out of fear above anything else.

Laughing, Demurer turns back and says, "That's how long it's going to take before we invade South Africa."

——

Look we ran into a bit of trouble," Spencer was explaining to Maykov on the phone.

"Alright. Two this afternoon. The Rasputin? Alright, thanks."

He hangs up and looks at Claude. Claude shrugs and says, "We better leave now if we are to make it there in time. By the way who are we meeting?"

"Sergey Stalockavich."

"Hmm. Interesting."

"You know who he is?" Sam asks.

"Let's go, I'll explain on the way."

——

What would you like to know?" Claude asks.

"Let's start with our friend Maykov," Sam says.

"Very well. I dug up what I could on her. Apparently her file is top secret because of the assignments she takes. What I could find out, however, is she is a double agent for the KGB, which explains how she could set you up a meeting with Stalockavich. She is Major Jennifer Maykov for Interpol, born to a Dasha Maykov.

There are concerns though about her being a full KGB agent now. She has spent many years undercover, which does cause many agents to turn."

"So trusting her could be very bad for us," Spencer states.

"In a sense, yes."

"Is there anything about her parents?" Sam asks.

"Nothing about her father and the whereabouts of her mother are unknown."

"You think this could be your sister?" Spencer asks.

"She nearly fits. No way of knowing unless we ask her," Sam says shrugging. "Right now, I'm worried about finding my father."

"And we will," Spencer says taking her hand in his. "What about Stalockavich?"

"He started as a thug working for a small time crime syndicate. Eventually he got ambitious and took over. Over the next several years he worked toward either eliminating or converting other syndicates into his.

Now all that is left is his organization Black Dragon and the KGB. He either pays off the KGB or he's part of it. No one knows for sure, but if anyone knows what's going on here in Russia, it'd be him."

"Let's just hope we're no walking into a trap," Spencer says.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 00 Nerd is sexually assaulted and dominated by two cheerleaders.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Last Boy Scout Ch. 01 He can't resist helping anyone in need.in Group Sex
A Promise Kept Ch. 01 From an injured past comes a beautiful future.in Romance
Path of the Necromancer Ch. 01 Ian is hunted and meets the women who will change his life.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Fate of Terra Ch. 01 Introduces Michael and sets the stage. (no-sex chapter)in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories