Russian Winter: CATU Book 2 Ch. 07

Story Info
Some answers and a little more.
3.3k words
10.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretoria, South Africa

"As you can see behind me, tanks, helicopters, and ground troops are invading South Africa. I have received confirmed reports of battleships off the coast. This looks like a full scale invasion with both Russian and Chinese militaries in the mix.

The whole country is in an uproar with the locals trying to get out of the country. This just coming in."

The reporter pauses and puts a hand to her ear and listens for a few moments.

"I have just received word that the same thing is happening in Madagascar. Both militaries seem to be pouring their efforts into both countries. No one really knows for sure what their intentions are and just how much of the countries they plan to take over.

When we receive more information, we'll report it back to you. I will try to stay in the country for as long as I can, but it seems the local police want everyone that can leave to do so.

This is Barbara Sandies reporting to you live from Pretoria."

——

Give me some good news, Andy," the President says looking at the Secretary of Homeland Security Andy Petroff.

"There's not much I can give you sir. I spoke to Russia Prime Minister Chernoff and he tells me Russia has a claim in South Africa. He also assures me this has no bearing on any future attacks on the U.S. or any other country."

"We'd be fools to believe it too. What does China say?"

"I wasn't able to speak to the Prime Minister, but I was able to speak to China's Ambassador. He stated China was not involved in the conflict and does not intend to be."

"Nothing too surprising there either. We have a problem then. Do we send in our forces or wait and believe their stories?"

"Are we in the position to use our armed forces?" asks Secretary of Defense Henry Rylings.

"I agree with Henry. A new Vice President or Chief of Staff has not been selected yet and now we have possible terrorists running around. We're under attack and we cannot afford to stretch ourselves thin," states Attorney General Marsha Golding.

"What does our newly formed CATU have to say about any of this?" Rylings asks.

"I'll let Director Cornelius tell you himself," the President says waving to an aide.

The door opens and Roger Cornelius walks in. "Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. I'll get right to the point." He takes a seat and sets a folder down on the table. "As of right now I have CATU's Tactical Chief with a unit tracing these unknown terrorists. I use that term because that's what were treating them as. We are also tracking down the individuals responsible for the kidnappings of prominent figures. With the going conflict we believe both events are linked together. We hope once we find one, the other will fall in place shortly after."

"That's all fine and dandy Mr. President, but we are still faced with the problem of South Africa and countries surrounding it," Golding says.

"I'm well aware of that. If we let this combined force take control of the region, we will have trouble pushing them out once they're dug in," McKinsey fires back.

"Look, this is getting us nowhere. The President called us here to make a decision," Petroff said.

Looking at Roger, McKinsey asks, "How long before you can know something?"

"I don't know sir, maybe forty-eight hours," he replies.

"I need something accurate Roger, what we decide hinges on that."

"Give it forty-eight hours sir, if we don't have something by then," he lets the rest hang.

The President sits back, letting it all sink in. The rest of the room falls silent, each person trying to find a solution to offer. No matter what they chose to do, it would be bad politically for America. They now had a promise to fulfill, a promise McKinsey himself is responsible for making. McKinsey stands and looks each of the members in the eye before speaking. "Forty-eight hours. If we don't have any progress, we go to war."

——

Getting into the Rasputin was normally not an easy task. The strip club was so popular, the line just to enter stretched around the building. Luckily the group had an invitation to get in.

Claude had explained how Stalockavich, with his vast wealth, either bought up many clubs like this or created his own. On the outside, Stalockavich looked like a legit business man and was almost able to pass as one.

They were directed to the back of the club into a private section. Stalockavich was easily recognizable. Besides the three strippers that were entertaining him, he had an air of importance about him.

As soon as he saw he had company, he sent the strippers away and offered the three a seat. "What can I do for you this evening? Care for a drink? Free of charge of course," he says in with smoothness.

"No thanks," Spencer says.

"I'll take that drink," Claude replies.

Sam gives him a look of disbelief and Claude responds with, "Hey, never turn down a free drink."

"Very well," Stalockavich says motioning for a waitress to take Claude's order.

"We need information," Spencer starts.

"Then you came to the right place, though it doesn't come cheap," Stalockavich replies.

"When does it?" Sam asks rhetorically.

This causes Stalockavich to laugh. "I like you guys, Americans are always comedians."

"How much?" Spencer asks. He didn't like dealing with gangsters when it wasn't on his turf.

"Two thousand American dollars."

Spencer produces a stack of hundred dollar bills and lays them on the table in front of Stalockavich.

"Now what would you like to know?"

"Two days ago four people from entirely different fields were kidnapped. Who would be interested in taking them?" Spencer asks.

"How would I know this? This is a big world and I'm just one small person trying to make a living," he replies.

"We know it was someone from Russia, a note was left behind," Sam offers.

"Well you are still talking to the wrong person. If anything bad happens in Russia, you should be looking to the KGB."

"Well I guess we're wasting our time," Spencer says reaching for the money Sam laid out.

Stalockavich's hand shot out to stop him from taking it. "I'll give you a name that's worth your money. There's a new organization called Winter. They are the ones with all the answers."

"How do you know of this group?" Claude inquires.

"Let's just say I know people," he says with a smirk.

Shouts start up and can easily be heard over the music. Patrons and staff begin to either scream or try to run for the various exits. Stalockavich pulls out a pistol and starts to make his way through to the exit behind him.

The three agents each pull guns, not sure exactly what was happening. Spencer doesn't have any feelings, but his gut said this isn't good.

Stalockavich half turns and says, "As a bonus I'll give you this piece of advice: stay out of Winter's way and you may just live."

He disappears through the doorway, shutting it tightly closed behind him..

Sam attempts to push on the section of wall Stalockavich went through, but it wouldn't budge. The door looks exactly like the wall; there isn't even a door knob to open it.

"Well, I guess we fight our way out," Spencer says.

"Looks like you got your trap after all," Claude says chuckling.

The three step out of the private room and into chaos. Police are filling in through every door. Patrons and staff are being forced to the ground and handcuffed. Before any of them are able to use their guns, the police have theirs trained on them.

"Hold it!" yells an officer. "Put your weapons down and where they can be seen."

Slowly the three place their guns on the floor and raise their hands.

"So much for cover," Spencer mutters.

——

It doesn't take long for Maykov to appear at the jail. Apparently news travels fast. Before long, she has them released, no questions asked. Afterward, she takes them to a safe house.

"How did you manage to spring us?" Claude asks. He knows Interpol wouldn't have been able to do anything like that in Russia.

"It's easy once the bribe is high enough," Maykov responds.

"What exactly happened tonight?" Spencer asks.

"The police raided the club looking for Stalockavich. Like everyone there, you were arrested until they determined what your involvement was."

"Our cover is air tight, you didn't have to risk anything to help us," Sam states.

"You don't understand the Russian police. Determining who you are can take weeks, sometimes months," she says smiling.

"Good thing you showed up then," Claude says.

"You have her eyes," Maykov says to Sam.

"Excuse me?" Sam asks.

"You have our mother's eyes," Maykov repeated.

Sam was taken aback and was speechless for a moment. "You're my sister?" she asks skeptically.

"Yes."

"But why—"

"The secrecy? Because I didn't know if I could trust you."

"We're not the bad guys," Spencer says.

"I know, I know. As soon as I found out father was taken, I knew I had to do something. I'm in deep with the KGB and it's hard to know who to trust," Maykov explains.

"How long have you known?" asks Sam.

"Since I was eight. Father believed I was dead until he found out the truth. We kept in contact. He wanted to take me to America, but it was too dangerous."

"What do they want him for?" asks Spencer.

"Russia is run by the KGB. The KGB in turn is controlled by a group called Winter."

"Yes, Stalockavich was kind enough to give us that much," Claude says.

"Interpol sent me in, since I was Russian, to learn more about Winter," she starts to explain.

"I haven't heard anything about it until tonight," Claude interrupts.

"That's because it was all just rumors. And just like America's problems with leaks, Interpol has them also. Everything has been far too risky, so it's all been kept secret."

"Who's all involved then?" Spencer asks.

"I don't know. Like the rumors this group Winter seems to be just a rumor. I haven't been able to find anything about it."

"Is there anything else you can tell us that's useful?" Spencer asks.

"I have a contact in Novosibirsk that can help you get onto the base there. You might be able to find some answers. I'll have bus arrangements made for you in the morning."

"Make it for these two, I need to head back and report in," Claude says.

"Ok," Maykov looks at her watch and says, "I need to report shortly before suspicions are raised."

She looks at Sam and then embraces her in a hug. "I hope when this is over sis, we can do some catching up."

"Me too," Sam replies.

——

After Maykov leaves, Claude begins preparing for his leave. "I don't trust her," he says.

"Neither do I, but right now though she is being more helpful than most in this country," Spencer says.

"Right. I'm going to get back to HQ and dig a little deeper. As soon as I find out anything I'll get in touch with you."

"Good luck," Sam says kissing him on the cheek.

"You two will need it more than I will. Watch your back, that woman is like a snake in the grass," he says as he left the safe house.

Sam looks at Spencer and a smile slowly crosses her face. "Well," she says letting a little huff out, "we have the night with nothing else to do." She pulls her shirt over her head and lets it drop to the floor, followed closely by her pants. She is wearing neither panties nor a bra as she stands before Spencer.

Spencer feels his cock slowly come to life within his own pants. He struggles to pull the button loose as Sam slides up to him and gives him a soft kiss. "Here let me help you," she says with a purr.

She smiles and moans softly as her hand moves down to his pants and hardening cock. Within moments, Spencer's pants were on the floor followed by his shirt and boxers.

Spencer pushes her back against the back of the sofa and plants a kiss on her lips. His hand slides down to start rubbing her clit. Instantly he feels a surge of wetness from her pussy. Sam grabs his hand and guides him around to the front of the couch and lies back onto it.

Spencer moves down between her legs so that his face is sitting in front of her clean shaved pussy. Sam doesn't wait for him to move in to lick; she grabs his hair and pushes his mouth onto her pussy. He enjoys it when she gets aggressive like this.

He digs into her pussy with his tongue, while his hands spread her ass apart then drags a finger along the smooth skin of her crack. Sam's wetness has slowly made its way to her asshole so he continued to drag the finger back in forth from her pussy to her ass, each time slipping the finger in her tiny opening with her juices.

He nibbles on her now hardening clit, eliciting a slight moan from her. Around his finger he can feel her ass starting to loosen up. He pushes his finger in a little deeper each time. More soft moans slip from Sam's mouth with each push.

He slowly removes his finger and lowers his mouth down to lick around the outside of her tight asshole. He can taste the juices of her pussy and licks even more hungrily. His tongue spirals down into the opening of her ass and slips through.

Sam's asshole relaxes a bit allowing more of his tongue to slip in. She reaches back down, grabbing his hair again and pushes his mouth down tightly against her ass. His tongue slips in even further, eliciting another long, low moan from her.

After a few moments, Sam releases her grip on his head. Spencer pulls away and immediately replaces it with a finger. He pushes it in past his knuckle, his other fingers press against her pussy, spreading her lips apart and allowing him to fully press his finger all the way in.

With her pussy lips spread apart, giving him even more access to her clit, he leans in to play with it with his tongue. He flicks the tip of her clit with the tip of his tongue. At the same time he wiggles his finger around in her ass, helping it to loosen a little more.

Again Sam grabs his hair, pulling his face into her pussy. Spencer welcomes it and increases his sucking of her clit. He slowly pulls out his finger from her ass and then slips back in with two fingers. Sam shudders and Spencer's face is filled with her juices. Her pussy continues to flow with juices. The increased wetness helps him slide his two fingers in and out with greater efficiently.

He pushes his tongue past her lips and into her pussy as he begins wiggling his two fingers in her ass. Sam grabs his hair and pulls. Spencer pulls his fingers from her ass with a soft pop and leans up to kiss her deeply. Their tongues dance for a few moments before Sam breaks away and asks, "What are you waiting for? Take your big, hard cock and shove it in my ass." She smiles and slides out from underneath him to bend over the sofa, presenting her tight round ass to Spencer.

Spence positions himself behind Sam and slides his cock up to her ass. He nudges the tip up against her tight, little hole and slowly pushes, applying steady pressure to her ass. Sam inhales sharply and quickly settles and relaxes. Spencer continues to push until the head of his cock pops in.

While holding just the head of his cock in Sam's ass, he reaches under her and grab onto her breasts. He massages them as his fingers seek out her nipples. Quickly they find their destination as they come across Sam's hard nipples sticking up from the smooth flesh of her breasts. After gently kneading them between fingers he suddenly pinches both of them roughly.

Sam lets out a quick yelping noise as she jumps back a bit, which only serve to push Spencer's cock further into her ass. Her ass is tight around his cock. He can feel her ass squeezing his cock as it is startled by the sudden push inward.

Spencer leans his hips back a bit, slowly pulling his cock out of her ass. He pulls it back until only the head of his cock is still inside. Pausing for a brief moment he again pushes his hard cock into Sam's ass. This time he doesn't stop partway in, he pushes until he is balls deep in her ass.

Spencer's balls are resting against her wet pussy as he waits for Sam's ass to get used to his hard cock buried deep in her ass. Sam slowly wiggles around in an attempt to get better acquainted. He reaches under Sam's body and finds her clit. As he starts to thrust in and out of her ass, he rubs her clit at the same rhythm. Within moments his cock is starting to move easily inside Sam's ass.

Spencer takes his hand away from her clit as Sam replaces it with her own. He then takes his two free hands and spreads her ass open. With his next thrust he pushes in as far as he can possibly go.

"Oh fuck, you're deep. You're filling my ass up. Fuck me harder," Sam moans.

Spencer listens and begins pounding hard as if he were fucking her pussy. His strokes start getting quicker causing his balls to slap hard against her wet pussy.

"Don't stop fucking my ass, I'm so close to cumming," she screams out.

Spencer grabs onto her hips and really starts working her hard. He can feel himself getting closer to his own orgasm so he has to concentrate hard to not blow before Sam does.

The room is filled with the sounds of Sam and Spencer moaning and grunting. His cock slurps as it slides in and out of her well lubed ass. Sam starts to breathe faster as her body moves toward her impending orgasm. Spencer moves his hands from her hips to her breasts. He pinches each nipple between his fingers and twists them roughly.

The added stimulation is enough to push Sam over the edge and her body goes rigid as her orgasm hit her. Spencer feels a splash of liquid on his balls as Sam squirts. Her entire body shudders for a few seconds before she falls limp into the sofa. There is no stopping Spencer now. He needs to cum. Again he places his hands on her hips to use them for leverage. He keeps pumping in and out of her tight asshole until he feels his load building in his balls. After a few more pumps, he thrusts as deep as he can possibly go into her ass and bursts sending hot streams of cum deep into her. Pulse after pulse of his cum floods the inside of Sam's bowels.

When he finally finishes pulsating, he keeps his cock in her ass. Eventually his cock softens and falls out. Her ass is left gaping open slightly and some of his cum is starting to drip out. Spencer falls onto the sofa next to her and he pulls her in close.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 00 Nerd is sexually assaulted and dominated by two cheerleaders.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Last Boy Scout Ch. 01 He can't resist helping anyone in need.in Group Sex
A Promise Kept Ch. 01 From an injured past comes a beautiful future.in Romance
Path of the Necromancer Ch. 01 Ian is hunted and meets the women who will change his life.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Fate of Terra Ch. 01 Introduces Michael and sets the stage. (no-sex chapter)in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories