Russian Wives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

After dinner, Elena told me to sit while she cleared the dishes and put the leftovers away. When she came back she pulled me from my chair onto a giant lounger I'd bought the week before. She snuggled into my arms as darkness overtook the landscape.

She talked in her cute way; "You may not be able to decide, but we both know that you are not a bad person because of that. I expected to become your girlfriend in every way I could, and I still plan to do that. I know the risk is I will not be selected, but that's all right. This is life." She leaned up and kissed me on the lips.

I responded. She redoubled her efforts, and soon we in the midst of rather heated lovemaking session: our temperatures rose, our libidos came into play, and hands roamed to intimate places. I didn't want to assert myself in an obnoxious way only hours after meeting her face to face; I read about how poorly foreigners perceive most Americans. I wanted to let my potential new mate set the pace – I wanted to sense what she wanted from me and respond. It turned out Elena was way ahead of me.

"Jonathan, will you take me to your bed. Please make love to me. This is what I want." She looked longingly into my face after one particularly passionate kiss.

Minutes later, we stood at the foot of my large bed kissing again. This time, as our hands wandered they detached and disposed of pieces of clothing, tossing them in random directions to the floor. This was the hottest encounter I'd had in years, and beyond my wildest dreams. Were the spirits being kind to me just before my demise?

As Elena's breasts were unveiled I leaned down and sucked gently on each one, making her nipples harden and point with unusual rigidity. I enjoyed the sensation of running my hands over her sides and up over each breast until I could feel the nubbins stroke across my palms. Elena groaned with approval. I sucked some more. At her urging, I undid her belt and pushed her slacks in a downward direction. Soon she stood before me in only a small flowered thong.

She fumbled with my belt. I moved to help, but she pushed my hands aside. "I do." I found her slip in grammar cute. She pushed my pants and then my briefs down my legs.

My cock had achieved a tumescent state during our make-out session. Somehow, my mind had set aside the problems of the day in favor of more pleasant activities. Now I watched as Elena carefully examined it. She reached and grasped the shank with her cool hands. The act created a surge of blood to my arousal, and I hardened before her eyes in only seconds.

"You are cut. This is nice. In Russia, so many men are not this way. I like this best." She smiled up at me as she knelt on the plush carpeting, examining my penis in the dim light we'd left in the bedroom.

Although we'd left the details rather sketchy, I knew that both women had enjoyed other lovers in the past decade. I may have been the least experienced of the three of us.

Before I could even think of something to say, she engulfed the head of my cock with her mouth. A bolt of pleasure swept through me. She held my shaft lightly in one hand and steered it to her mouth; the other hand pulled my body to her, lest for some strange reason I tried to back away – a thought far from my mind.

Elena bobbed up and down on me a few times, and then swirled her tongue around the sensitive head. Each move seemed to make me longer and harder. She moaned and hummed contentment as she fellated me. I must confess to also making sounds of fulfillment and satisfaction. Elena was beautiful in every possible way; my heart beat not only with the excitement of arousal, but also with the closeness of her beauty.

At one point, she worked every last millimeter of my cock into her mouth and down her throat. The feeling was one of ecstasy, and a total surprise. I heard of the 'deep throat' act, and even seen it in some films, but this was beyond comprehension to have someone actually performing the act on me.

I could feel my juices boiling. I hadn't had sex in a long time, and my preference, at least right now, was to be in my new mate this first time. I pulled away from Elena. She looked up at me with puzzlement.

"I want to be in you. I want to make love to you," I told her. She nodded and smiled with eagerness at my suggestion.

I pulled her up on the bed, adjusting a pillow behind her. I kissed her, and then ran my tongue slowly down her neck, taking little love bites along the way. Her hands held me to her and encouraged my attentions. I suckled each round breast again, this time being a little rougher than when I'd first met them. Elena moaned her appreciation and thrust her chest into my face. The journey with my tongue continued down her body to the small patch of pubic hair she'd left just beneath her bikini line.

Her hands grasped my head and directed it to her nether region. She wanted my tongue. I started lightly: lick, flick, thrust, tease, and lap. After slathering the area, adding to her copious emissions of lubricant, I blew lightly on the area, adding temperature sensations to what she was feeling. Her whole body writhed beneath my hands and tongue.

Elena forced my face into her pussy, urging me to thrust my tongue deep into her vagina. The taste of her juices was mouthwatering. Her luscious pussy lips were pliant in their engorged state of excitement. Fluids seeped from her pores, and I was enthralled to savor every drop.

I added two fingers, thrusting them carefully into her vagina as my tongue lightly grazed across her clitoris. Thirty seconds later, Elena came with a further flood of fluid, an arching of her back, and a thrusting of her hips into my mouth. Her hands again pushed my mouth tightly against her clit to maximize the stimulation I delivered to her.

"Oh Jonathan. Oooooooooh."

She held me unmoving against her groin after her orgasm. Finally, after a minute, she released me and gestured for me to come up and kiss her. I did. We nuzzled together for a few moments as we kissed, our tongues entwining with one another.

Elena said, "You are divine. That was so nice." She paused and added, "I must also comment about how interesting you taste – or I taste on your lips, your tongue, your face." She thought further for a moment and said, "I don't mind my own taste. I hope to experience a lot of that if you will do that to me a lot more when we make love."

"Your wish is my command," I told her with a smile.

"After we'd starting writing to each other and I had your photograph, I visualized what this moment would be like – how you would make love to me. I would masturbate thinking about this act, this moment, and what you would be like. You are so much better than I thought. Now, I want you in me. It is time to fuck." She reached down and gently took my steel rod and led me to her vagina as she spread her legs to maximize my access to her nest. She massaged her swollen lips with the head of my cock, and then aligned it to her tunnel. I slid in to the hilt in one slow, smooth motion. I leaned in and tenderly kissed her several times.

"Fast or slow? Quick or long?" I asked in a throaty whisper.

"Fast. Quick," Elena responded. "We can do it again later. Right now satisfy our passions with this nice cock in me." She thrust up into me, her hips meeting my thrusts into her.

Neither of us lasted long. Two minutes later we both exploded into one another with our climaxes. I felt surge after surge of my cum jet from my body into hers, my back arched as did hers. After those seconds of elation passed, I collapsed into her waiting arms. We showered kissed on one another.

Belatedly, as we lay in the afterglow of our copulation I suddenly said, "Oh! Are you protected? I didn't think. I don't do this ... I mean ... Should I have worn ...?"

Elena laughed lightly and said in her endearing accent, "It is all right, Jonathan. I am on birth control pills, although I will need to get a prescription in this country before the end of the month if we continue." She wiggled her hips at me, a move that threatened to dislodge my slightly deflated penis from its warm love nest. I could tell she wanted to continue.

We kissed some more and got more arduous in our lovemaking again. We were more measured the second time, taking longer, whispering more words of love and encouragement, and urging each other to greater enjoyment.

We played with different positions, Elena playfully moving around and suggesting I penetrate her in interesting ways. We evaluated each position and promised to try still others in a future session.

We were again face-to-face when I came deep in her pussy; my cock nestled against her cervix. We were sated as we floated down from our orgasms. We stroked and kissed some more, and then I cuddled her into me and we fell asleep.

*

I awoke the next morning vaguely aware that something was wrong. Then I heard a string of obviously vitriolic Russian being hurled by Svetlana at Elena – and probably me.

In a groggy but firm voice I said, "In English, please."

Svetlana took another deep breath and started again looking at Elena, "You sneaky little tart. You fucked Jonathan so that he would choose you. You want to use sex to win. You are nothing but a whore, trying to get a new husband through using your cunt. You ..."

Elena looked horrified as she sat up next to me, nude but for the sheet she'd pulled up to her bosom. She started to defend herself before I said, "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" in a loud voice as I sat up and held up both hands. It was seven o'clock in the morning, and an altercation was not how I wanted to start the day, particularly after such a lovely evening the night before.

Svetlana stood beside the bed in a sexy pink and very feminine baby doll pajama set. Her long lithe legs called attention to her height; the somewhat transparent top announced that her breasts were succulent and excited. She stood with her hands on her hips, her mouth in an angry pout.

"Not fair," She said as she stomped one foot on the floor and then marched away in a tiff. Her voice broke at the two words, and I could tell she was on the edge of sobbing.

Elena softly said to me, "Go to her. Make her feel better." As I shifted from the bed to find my briefs, she added, "Even make love to her if that is right thing to do." As an after thought she added, "It will be the right thing to do."

I found my briefs and pulled them on, then went down the hall to the pink bedroom. Svetlana had thrown herself on her bed and was sobbing into her pillow. I quickly discovered I was a sucker for a teary woman. I was putty in her hands all of a sudden, willing to do practically anything to get her to stop. I sat on the bed beside her and stroked her shoulder and back.

"Svetlana, please don't cry. We did not mean to shut you out last night. You were so tired ... and, well, we just ... well, one thing led to another and we ended up in bed." I thought for a minute and added, "No decision has been made; you are as in the running to be selected as you were last evening."

She turned her face up to me, red eyes with tears streaming down her cheeks, and said, "But, I wanted to make love to you. I wanted to be ... first, I guess. I ..." sob, "I love you – I think. I want you to love me." I reached out and took her hand in mine, and then pulled her to me in a large hug. She pulled my hand to her breast, not in an overt sexual move but rather in a move of tenderness, affection, and intimacy.

I lay down beside and behind her, and pulled her into my arms, cradling her head on my arm and wrapping her in my love and caring. She gripped the arm around her with both hands, and slowly her crying stopped.

She said, "You ... Elena ... We ... I ..." She couldn't seem to find a way to express the confused thoughts running through her head.

I whispered, "It's all right. This is a crazy situation. Maybe today, we'll think of some way to solve it."

After we lay like that for five minutes, Svetlana flipped around so she was facing me. She held my face in both her hands, kissed me, tenderly at first, and then kissed me harder with increasing ardor.

"Will you ... could you ..." She whispered in her cute accent, as she looked at me with pleading eyes.

Before she finished I interrupted and said in a hushed voice, "Yes, I'd be delighted." I kissed her hard. We made love with the sunlight streaming in the bedroom window. It was a slow lovemaking session with lots of kissing and touching; we were learning each other's bodies.

While I resisted comparing the two women, one fact was clear: they each had the most fantastic bodies I'd ever encountered. Each was naturally endowed with full, round breasts with large areolas, muscular abs and a flat tummy, with inviting hips. Both tasted divine when kissed or when licked in their most private places. Both were passionate lovers, using every ounce of their strength and being into their loving.

Still with the aroma of Elena on my breath, I ate Svetlana's pussy, bringing her to orgasm before we coupled and she rode my cock to our first climax together. She was magnificent, her lithe body swaying above mine as we fucked. Afterwards, she collapsed into my arms and we cooed at each other for many minutes.

*

Elena grinned at the two of us as we came out from the bedroom. She was wearing one of my shirts and not much else. Svetlana and I had put on robes.

Elena said in a cheery voice, "I made breakfast pancakes. I found a box and followed the directions, but they were not metric so I had to improvise a little. I think they turned out OK; I tried one. Sit. I serve." She smiled at both of us, and I detected not a trace of jealousy or sarcasm. I noted that she seemed genuinely pleased that we'd made love.

Svetlana and I sat at the kitchen table Elena had set, and she produced a platter of warm pancakes. She'd also found the syrup and warmed that. Much to my surprise, the pancakes were the best I'd had. She'd added some brown sugar and blueberries I'd bought the day before. She also served us some orange juice and some of the darkest coffee I'd ever seen.

She joined us and we all ate. I confessed to her that the coffee sludge was a little too rich for my taste, but the rest of things were the best I'd ever had. She was pleased and asked that I coach her how to properly use the coffee maker. It turned out she had filled the entire basket with coffee grounds right up to the top, rather than use three heaping tablespoons.

The three of us acted as though we always lived together and that nothing was askew in our relationship. I asked what they'd like to do, and they countered asking what the options were. I explained that I thought they might like to see the local grocery store and shopping mall. The thought of shopping excited them. The wife of my friend Dave had suggested this when they'd helped me move to the house, knowing that all women love the idea of shopping and stores.

We talked about how I would like them to dress in the house and when we went out. I laughed and told them I was minimalist regarding what they wore in the house. When we went out, I suggested they dress up in something beyond the casual attire so many women had fallen to. I explained how I thought it would make them feel better about themselves as well as impress the people that saw them.

Svetlana asked, "Do you want us to be sexy in public?" She smiled at me.

I nodded.

She probed further, "And you want us to be even sexier around you – at home?"

I nodded.

Elena said in a slight teasing tone, "Oh dear. I was brought up to be very modest in some ways." As she stood, she gestured to how she was dressed in my shirt, even pulling the fabric up a little so we could see her pussy, and added, "This is pushing my limits. You want us to be further undressed?"

I nodded.

She untied my shirt until it hung open, her full breasts pushing out the material from both sides of the opening. "I think this might be sexier for me – at least for now. No?" She shot me a coy look.

I nodded with a big smile on my face. Svetlana laughed and playfully punched my arm.

I said, "Well, the stores open in an hour and it'll take us about twenty minutes to get to the mall. So, I think it's time to shower and get dressed."

We piled our dishes in the sink and headed towards the bedroom wing of the house. I had taken Elena's large valise into a third bedroom so she had a place to unpack and have her own territory. Each of their bedrooms had its own bathroom. In my naïveté I had assumed we'd each take a shower – alone.

I no sooner turned on my shower than Svetlana appeared. She was nude, her long legs accentuating her statuesque form. She pinned her longish red hair up atop her head. She kissed me briefly and stepped into the shower just as the water temperature reached an acceptable temperature. I raised my eyebrows, but she ignored my unasked question. She was here to play in the shower with me.

As I embraced Svetlana's nude body and pulled her to me, Elena appeared. She was also nude. She smiled at the two of us, and said, "I'll come back later." She turned slowly, her eyes taking in our naked bodies as we pushed together.

Svetlana didn't blink an eye. She said to me, "Make love to me again – right here, right now!" She kissed me and then turned and bent over a small bench built into the shower stall. I moved behind her and slid into her body, my cock already at the ready just from seeing her sexy form. I sawed back and forth into her warmth, the warm water splashing over our union. To my surprise, Elena occasionally peeked at us from the bathroom doorway – her fingers dancing over her clitoris as she masturbated watching Svetlana and I fuck.

I didn't last long. The eroticism of two naked women in my view, one of whom my cock was buried in, was too much for my oversexed brain. I came, but not without paying appropriate homage to Svetlana's clitoris so that she too found satisfaction. From the moan I heard in the doorway, I assume that Elena also found her own brand of gratification.

After our release, Svetlana and I hugged and kissed each other, and in that kiss I could already tell that the lure of the shopping mall had started to replace our baser instincts. An hour later I escorted two of the sharpest dressed women in the country into the Southgate Mall.

They were in seventh heaven. I dropped them off in Saks, an upscale department store, and showed them where I'd be waiting for them from time to time. I prowled the mall, found a coffee shop, and then spent some time in an electronics shop, checking out the latest computers. Later, I found a men's shop and replaced some of my wardrobe. I put my purchases in the car, and then went to see if I could find Elena and Svetlana.

They hadn't gotten far in Saks. They had found the part of the store that sold cocktail dresses and seemed immersed in selecting the perfect dress for each of them. I came up and joined them. They both tried to tell me simultaneously that I had taken them to the best place in the world, and further that they had to have the little numbers they had finally selected.

I looked at the dresses – artfully arranged pieces of sequin material that left little to the imagination. I suggested they put them on again and show me. They both made a frantic rush to the changing rooms, and reappeared seconds later barefoot and looking gorgeous. Svetlana's dress came only a few inches below where her legs began, and seemed to amplify her bust. The dress was red with thin spaghetti straps. When she turned, I noted the dress also demonstrated that she had an attractive ass that would turn heads. I could feel myself harden at the sexuality she exuded just by wearing the dress.

Elena's dress was a flecked gray and of similar length, leaving lots of leg showing. A vee-neck dipped below her breasts, the tiered satin straps teasing any male eye to reveal her full form. The dress was sexy and chic.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers