Rusty and Jugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers

"You mean up to the edges of your suit?" I asked.

"Up to the edges and under the edges," she confirmed. "I'll take care of my chest. You do everything else. I'm glad you want to take care of me. Make sure I'm fully covered with sunblock."

"I will, Mom," I agreed.

She pushed two depressions in the sand under the blanket and stretched out, fitting her big tits into the depressions. Even with her foresight, her large jugs pushed out to the sides.

Knowing how much Mom, Jugs, that is, loved being touched, I took my time applying the lotion. Actually, I applied the lotion twice because of her sensitivity to the sun. I slathered the lotion on quickly, covering her arms, legs and back.

"That was quick, Rusty," Mom said. "Thanks."

"I'm not done, Mom," I responded. "I just tried to give you quick protection so you didn't burn while I did a thorough job. Now I'm going to go back over everything and make sure you're really protected."

I started again at her feet, rubbing carefully and gently. I ensured that I covered every fraction of an inch of her skin, paying extra attention to her more sensitive areas, like the backs of her knees. I made sure I reached around and through to cover all sides of her legs except the front. When I reached her upper thighs, I was even more careful.

"Remember, Mom, I'm trying to make sure that none of your skin can be burned," I reminded her. Then I rubbed lotion up inside her bikini bottoms by her outer thighs.

She reached down and pulled the sides of her suit higher. The move exposed more of her shapely ass cheeks.

"Mom, you just proved that your suit will move around," I said. "I'm going to have to put sunblock under the bikini bottoms."

"Don't talk about it, do it," she chided playfully. "That's what I asked you to do."

I slid my lotion-covered hands underneath her suit, spreading the sunblock on her hips. Adding lotion to my hands, I again slid my hands up under her suit to cover her ass cheeks. I was amused to see my fingers extending above the waist of her bikini bottoms as I caressed her butt cheeks.

"My mother has a sexy, firm ass," I commented. "I feel honored to be allowed to help protect such a wonderful thing."

Mom pushed her ass up into my hands and laughed. "Just make sure I don't get burned," she responded happily.

After covering her ass thoroughly, including her ass crack, I pulled my hands out from under her bikini bottoms. I slid my hands down her thighs and moved to rub her inner thighs. She spread her legs cooperatively. I rubbed her inner thighs, allowing my fingers to lightly touch and caress the crotch of her swimming suit.

Mom moaned softly and spread her legs, ostensibly allowing me better access to her inner thighs.

I rubbed her crotch lightly as I worked the lotion into the skin of her right thigh.

Mom shook, just a little, as I continued to rub her crotch. Had she cum from my ministrations?

I switched to her other thigh, again rubbing her crotch in the process.

Again, she moaned softly and shook. Had I given her another mini-orgasm?

Emboldened by Mom's instructions and her lack of objection, I pushed the edge of her suit away from her thigh and rubbed lotion into that band of skin between her thigh and her pussy.

She wriggled softly in response.

Finished with one side, I gave the other side the same treatment, rubbing lotion into the corresponding skin between her pussy and the other thigh.

She moaned in response and wriggled again. Was she trying to make my touch extend to her pussy?

I didn't know for sure whether I had stimulated Mom to achieve orgasms but I knew that my cock was hard as a rock as I imagined the possibilities.

I pulled her suit into place, fantasizing about dipping my fingers into her pussy instead.

I straddled her legs and leaned to apply lotion to her torso. I pushed my fingers under the waistband of her suit, letting my touch be more suggestive than intimate. Then I continued up her back, making sure her sides were as well protected as her back.

When I neared her bra, I unhooked the back and laid the straps out to her sides. Then I carefully applied lotion not only to her full back but also to the breast bulges on each side. I pushed my fingers under her, just a little, not enough to reach her nipples but definitely enough to feel the resilience of her large breasts.

As much as I wanted to continue caressing her tits, I knew I had a more complete assignment. I spread lotion up her sides, unavoidably tickling her in her armpits.

I shifted position for each arm, knowing that my bulge would be obvious if she opened her eyes. I covered each arm individually, down to and including the backs of her hands, making sure that each hand 'accidentally' rubbed across my hard-on before I was done. For each arm, I sat on the appropriate side of her.

Mom rotated her head as I started each arm, facing the arm I worked on. Had she peeked to see my bulge?

"OK, Mom, it's time to turn over," I said.

"Don't you think you'd better hook my bra, first?" she prompted.

"I was hoping you'd forget," I teased. "Oh, well, this isn't a clothing optional beach, so I'll do it properly." I tried to make my voice as much like a pouting child's to emphasize my teasing. But I fastened her bra strap.

Mom sat up, adjusting her bra for better comfort, then reclined on her back.

I ran my gaze up and down her body in fascination. "You're beautiful, Mom," I breathed.

"I thought you were in a hurry to make sure my skin is protected," she reminded me.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," I stammered.

Once again, I quickly smeared lotion on the major areas of Mom's body, starting with her chest.

"I said I'd do my chest," she objected unconvincingly.

"You don't want to wait until I finish the rest," I countered.

When she didn't object further, I finished the quick smear, ensuring that I spread lotion between her ample breasts, and started the detailed work.

Once again, I started with her feet and worked my way up her shapely legs. I ensured that everything was covered with sunblock including the insides and outsides of her legs.

When I reached the bottoms of her suit, I again slide my hands under the suit, first on the outside of her hips, then across her lower stomach to ensure that the front was covered. I felt the edges of her bush next to my thumbs but avoided actually rubbing her there. I was again amused to see my fingers extending up beyond the waistband of her bikini bottoms as I rubbed the lotion into her skin.

It was an amazing experience to rub Mom's lower stomach under her bikini bottoms. I was thrilled to discover how smooth and firm her skin was and even more thrilled that she allowed me to touch her so intimately. She was exciting as Jugs. She was even more exciting as Mom!

When I slid my hands to finish her inner thighs, she spread her legs widely to give me access. A look of disappointment flashed across her face when I rubbed lotion into a thigh without touching the crotch of her suit. She put her legs closer together until my rubbing on her thighs forced me to touch her crotch. Then she sighed and visibly relaxed.

Emboldened by her movement and her previous response to my rubbing on her crotch, I rubbed with a firmer touch. I kept contact with her thigh so I had an excuse if she called me on my inappropriate touches but intentionally and firmly rubbed her suit covering her pussy.

I was delighted when Mom's hips began to rise and fall in time with my rubbing motions. I was even more delighted when she shook in another apparent mini-orgasm and sighed softly.

I took that as my signal to switch to the other thigh and continue rubbing her crotch.

In moments, Mom resumed her hip movements and soon showed the signs of yet another mini-orgasm.

Almost too distracted, I realized that I had to continue to apply lotion. Unwilling to abandon the near-pussy experience, I pushed the crotch of the suit to the side, not quite uncovering her pussy lips, and applied lotion to the skin between her thigh and her pussy. She spread her legs widely to encourage my touch.

I rubbed carefully and thoroughly until I realized that I had almost uncovered one of her pussy lips. With regret, I pulled the suit into place on that side and shifted to the other side.

I glanced up to see how Mom felt about my attentions. She had her eyes shut and had a soft smile on her face. Was she dreaming about Dong doing this for her?

I rubbed this side just as carefully and maybe a little more thoroughly, making sure I had enough lotion to do a good job. I pushed the limits and actually uncovered one of her pussy lips before I relented and regretfully pulled her suit into place. She wanted Dong and this was a public place. In spite of the liberties I had taken, I wanted her agreement and willing participation before getting more overtly sexual with her.

My cock was painfully hard as I moved to rub sunblock into her torso. One thought occupied my minds as I neared her bra. Would she allow me to spread sunblock on her tits?

As I finished applying lotion to her torso, I slid my fingers fractionally under her bra, coating her sides and lightly touching the undersides of her breasts.

"Mom, may I protect your chest?" I asked. "I know you said you'd do it but I want to make sure you don't get burned anywhere."

"Are you sure?" she responded. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"I'm sure, Mom," I said. "I want to protect you." What I really wanted to do was play with her big tits.

"Well, OK," she agreed with a smile. "Just make sure you don't get carried away and that we don't get arrested."

"I'll be careful," I promised. I pulled her straps off of her shoulders and pulled the front of her bra down over her breasts, carefully stopping when I saw just the edges of her areola. Because of the size of her tits and the way they rested on her chest, the bra was down a long ways but still protected her modesty, technically.

Mom glanced to see how I had positioned her bra, then lowered her head with a happy sigh and closed her eyes.

I applied the sunblock to Mom's chest, spending more time on her breast flesh than I should have, maybe, but I was happy with how her mounds felt under my hands. I carefully spread sunblock between her tits, down to and under the bra strap crossing her chest. A couple of times, I had to readjust her bra because it slipped to reveal more of her areola than I intended. I wanted to see more but didn't think this beach at this time was where and when I should achieve that goal.

With the entire upper slopes of Mom's tits protected, I spread sunblock on her shoulders and put the bra straps back in place. Then I protected her arms, carefully covered her face, neck and ears and pronounced the job done.

"That felt so good, Rusty," Mom said. "Thanks, son."

"My pleasure, Mom," I said, thinking about how I wanted to also caress the parts of her body that were covered by her bikini, her tits and pussy. "You know we'll have to do this again in about an hour and a half."

"We do?" she responded in surprise. Then a hint of a smile crossed her lips.

"Read the bottle," I clarified. "You're supposed to apply sunblock every two hours to keep its effectiveness. With your sensitive skin, an hour and a half sounds smarter."

"I'll take your word for it," she acknowledged. "You need sunblock on, too, don't you?"

"If you'll apply it," I agreed.

"I'll be happy to," she said.

I stretched out and Mom started on me. The legs of my swimming trunks were long, so even though she applied lotion well up under my swimming trunks, she didn't approach my crotch. However, when she started on my torso, she pushed her fingers under the waistband of my suit. My cock was pointed up and I felt her fingers lightly touch my hard-on.

I had my eyes closed to enjoy her touches but peeked a little to see if she reacted to touching me.

She stared intently at my bulge and continued to apply lotion. Then she lightly stroked my cock again. The fifth time she touched it, I decided to play a little. I made my cock jump. Mom jumped in surprise. I closed my eyes quickly as I saw her shift her gaze to look at me.

I really wanted to push her hands fully inside my suit but resisted the temptation. I was so much aware that Mom was Big38Jugs, the woman I had the total hots for, that I was painfully erect for the whole time. Mom didn't say anything about it while she applied lotion to me but I knew that she knew I was aroused.

"I didn't realize you were such a hunk, Rusty," she said. "Your athletics have toned your body quite nicely. The girls must go nuts when they see your chest."

"If they do, they haven't told me about it," I countered.

"You know, before I met your father, I wouldn't let a date put lotion on me or me on him unless we knew each other quite well," she said.

"I'm glad we know each other well enough," I assured her. "I'll be your date any time."

"Yeah, like that wouldn't raise some eyebrows, a mother and son rubbing each other," she countered.

"If anyone notices, they'll just think I'm the luckiest guy in the world, having such a beautiful date," I claimed.

"Let's get in the water," she suggested, declaring my sunblock application complete. Without waiting, she ran for the surf

I raced after her, keeping up but not trying to catch up because I was so fascinated by how sexy she looked running down the beach. I thought of all the wasted years when I didn't know about her hourglass shape, hidden under her shapeless sweatshirts. Dad was really screwed up and did Mom a huge disservice.

I lost sight of her when she dove into the water. I dove in myself, then stood to look around and see if I could spot her.

The next thing I knew, Mom was rising from the water right next to me, rubbing her big tits up my body until she was fully erect. I turned and pulled her for a hug, which she happily shared, holding me close and pressing her tits into my chest.

Then she pulled away and dove into the water, racing away from me for a few seconds. She dodged around some other swimmers and was again lost from sight.

I half-swam, half-waded in the direction she had taken but couldn't spot her. Then she again rose from the water right next to me. This time, one large breast rubbed up over my hard cock. She pulled me for another hug, pressing her tits against my chest and pressing her mound against my hard-on.

She giggled and dashed away again.

This time I moved to the side and managed to keep track of where she had gone. When she turned to look for me, I was out of her line of sight, to her side, and continued to move so I was behind her.

I snuck up behind her and grabbed her around her waist, falling backwards to drop us both in the surf. She struggled, trying to pull my hands away. When I stood up, still holding her, I realized that I had both hands full of her tits and my hard-on was pressed into the crack of her ass.

Embarrassed, I pulled my hands from her tits. She turned to face me. "I'm sorry, Mom, I didn't mean, . . ." I said.

"Don't worry, Rusty, those things happen when you're playing in the water," she assured me. She turned and swam away to continue our game of tag.

Her next ploy was to try to upend me. But she was too short and I was too heavy. She grabbed me from behind and tried to pull me over backward. All she managed to do was press her tits against my lower back and grab my hard-on in a vise grip. Then she wrapped her legs around mine and I toppled on top of her. She released her grip on me, gave my ass a two-handed squeeze and was off again.

I saw her trying to position for another attack but managed to get behind her. I spun her around, grabbed her ass in both hands and pressed my face into her cleavage. I lifted her up before tipping her backward into the water.

Mom came up sputtering and laughing. She rushed forward and wrapped her arms around my thighs, pushing her face against my hard-on. That move managed to tip me over and I went under. I let her escape. As she swam over my body, she rubbed her tits against me from my thighs to my face.

We splashed around for quite a while, each encounter resulting in groping touches that would have gotten us ejected from the beach if we hadn't been camouflaged by the water and our splashing. While we both pretended that we were playing innocently, I knew that my hard-on was inspired by my sexy mother and I knew that Jugs loved rubbing her tits on people and things, obviously including me.

When we finally left the water, Mom grabbed my arm and rubbed her tit against it all the way to our blanket.

"I think it's time for more lotion," she said. "Do you mind?"

"Of course I don't mind," I responded. "How could I mind touching the soft skin of the sexiest woman on the beach?"

"You think I'm sexy?" she prompted.

Careful, I thought. I knew she was Big38Jugs but she didn't know I was LongDongTwelve. "You're the definition of sexy," I affirmed.

"Well, please spread more lotion on your sexy mother," she said with a laugh. She laid face down on the blanket and unhooked her bra.

I applied lotion as I had before, except that I touched her crotch even more definitely than before. I still didn't touch her pussy directly but paid careful attention to that skin between her thighs and her pussy. She had mini-orgasms again, just as before. When I covered her chest with lotion, I was extremely tempted to pull her bra down to expose her nipples. But I resisted that temptation. I knew that my desire for Big38Jugs was stronger than ever, now that I knew she was my mother. I tried to imagine a plan that would allow me to make that happen but couldn't come up with any concrete ideas that seemed practical.

When I finished with Mom's sunblock, she again applied the lotion to me. When I was face down, she sat on my butt to apply the lotion to my back. When I was face up, she again sat on my hips. I was enthralled with the pressure of her pussy on my perpetual hard-on.

Again protected from the sun, we returned to the water to play some more. It seemed easier for me to sneak up behind her. Was she pretending not to notice where I was?

Each time I grabbed her around the waist from behind, she tried to remove my hands, or was that a pretense, too? I shared in the pretense, allowing my hands to be moved. When we surfaced after I pulled her over, I found my hands in interesting places, usually holding her jugs but one time with a hand holding a tit and the other hand cupping her crotch.

Mom took her own liberties without my assistance. She often tried to tip me over with hare hands grabbing my ass or, from behind, one or both of her hands holding my continuing hard-on.

How could I get Mom to admit that she was Big38Jugs? How could I get her to do what she had admitted, as Big38Jugs, that we both wanted to do? Those thoughts haunted me each time we grabbed each other. I had no immediate answer. Should I invite her for dates at the beach? Would she accept such an invitation and extend our games for more exploration?

After only half an hour in the water, we decided to rest on the beach blanket.

"I've had fun today, Rusty," Mom said as we slowly ate our sandwiches.

"Me, too," I acknowledged. Would she recognize the phrase we exchanged so often in the chat room? "I'll volunteer to be your date any time."

"I might just take you up on that," she responded with a grin.

After eating, we remained on the beach blanket, watching the antics of others on the beach. Actually, even though there was lots of eye candy on the beach, I spent more time looking at Mom's than at the other women. Mom primarily watched other people but I caught her sneakily gazing at my bulge from time to time.

"I think we'd better head home," Mom suggested after we had rested in the sun for a while.

StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers