Rusty and Jugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers

I switched to the other tit, giving it the same treatment and eliciting another mini-orgasm.

With our mutual eagerness established, I kissed between her tits and down her torso.

She arched her back to press her torso to my lips, then lifted her hips when I kissed across her stomach. The invitation to kiss her pussy was clear.

But I caressed her hips and kissed her thighs.

She moaned her disappointment and spread her legs to make her invitation more explicit.

I took the opportunity to kiss the inside skin of her thighs.

Her moaning sounded more eager than before.

I licked the skin between her thighs and her pussy, that same skin we had enjoyed so much when I spread lotion during our beach outing.

She wriggled her hips and managed to maneuver my tongue to stroke her pussy lips.

I licked her slit from bottom to top, easily finding her hard little clit. She was so wet that I had to swallow the lubrication I picked up with my tongue. She tasted wonderful and I knew I'd always be thrilled with that flavor.

"Yes, Dong, eat me!" Mom demanded. "Don't tease me, just make me cum!"

I didn't quite dive in but I didn't extend my teasing as much as I had planned. After sucking and licking her pussy lips, I found her clit.

She had yet another mini-orgasm as soon as I touched the sensitive nub.

I licked around her clit, giving random attention to it in passing. Then I increased the frequency of my touches and finally sucked on it.

"That's it, Dong, make me cum," she begged.

I settled in to sucking her clit and giving it tongue-flicks.

She wriggled her hips in appreciation.

I reached around her hips to find her nipples. They were as hard as her clit. I rolled her nipples between my fingers as I licked and sucked her clit.

"Oh, yes!" she breathed.

It was time for me to grant her wish, to make her cum. I smoothly intensified my touches on her clit and her nipples, synching my intensity with her responses

By the time I vigorously twisted and pulled her nipples, by the time I tongued her clit as firmly and quickly as I could, she was gasping and writhing under me.

Somehow, I licked, sucked and pinched even harder.

Mom went ballistic! She twisted and jerked in a more intense orgasm than any I had seen in her videos. She clamped her thighs on my head! She grabbed my hands and made me pinch and pull her nipples even harder.

"Oh, god, Dong," she whispered with awe. "Oh, god!" She breathed deeply.

I softened my touches to let her down gently from her climax. I slid up her body to give her a soft kiss, along with a good taste of her own pussy. As I moved, I dragged my hard cock along her skin. I moved beside her, not promising a vaginal fuck, at least not yet.

"Dong, I've decided," she announced.

I wasn't ready for her promise, yet. What if she decided against me? What if she decided for me but was so shocked that she'd reject me anyway when she found out who I was?

No, I had to get her more excited still. I had to fill her with as much pleasure as I could. Selfishly, I had to make this such a memorable experience for both of us that even if she rejected me, I would have fantasies enough to last for years.

I guided her hands to press her tits together.

"Are you going to fuck my tits?" she asked happily. "There's a bottle of baby oil in the lunch carrier. Make my tits slick!"

I zipped the carrier open and pulled out the baby oil. It was warm. So that's what the lunch carrier was for! I quickly grabbed the baby oil and poured a little warmth in the valley between her boobs.

She cooed as I spread the oil around, caressing her big jugs. I applied more oil until her huge mounds were slick and covered with oil. It felt incredibly good to caress her slick, oiled tits all over.

"That's wonderful, Dong," Mom said breathlessly.

I rubbed my hand between her tits and she pushed them together to feel my touches more intensively.

"Yes, that's where I want your cock, Dong," she confirmed.

I straddled her torso and laid my cock between her luscious tits.

She pushed her tits together, wrapping my hard-on in a warm, slick tunnel of pleasure. Before I could move, she rubbed her tits up and down my shaft

If it felt half as good for her as it felt for me, I understood why she loved to have her tits fucked. I rocked my hips, making my cock slide between her tits.

Mom lifted her tits higher.

I shifted position to follow her, keeping my cock between her rubbing jugs. I leaned over her, putting my weight on my hands just beside her head.

Mom took the opportunity to rub her nipples across my stomach. "That's good, Long Dong," she praised. "Fuck my tits. Let me rub my nipples on you." She actively rubbed my cock with her tits.

I thought it would feel good to rub my cock between Mom's big tits but she had mad skills. The way she rubbed my cock with her tits and the slick feeling of the oil on her skin had me quickly approaching my first climax for the evening. Then it got better!

When I shifted my position to follow Mom's tits, I didn't know it but I put my cock within reach of her mouth.

She lifted her head and reached with her tongue each time I pushed my cock between her tits and toward her mouth.

I saw the possibilities and guided my cock to touch her lips with each stroke.

Mom licked me a couple of times, then, on the next stroke, took the head of my cock into her mouth. She moaned in disappointment when I pulled away from her mouth to continue my strokes between her tits. But she held her mouth ready and captured the head of my cock with the next thrust.

I repeatedly pushed my cock in the slick tunnel between her tits, thrilled with the sensation there and the feeling each time Mom took my cock's head into her mouth.

Mom sucked and licked rapidly each time she got my cock into her mouth. When I backed away for another thrust, she rubbed my cock with her oily tits and rubbed her nipples against my lower stomach. I couldn't believe how good it all felt.

Suddenly, quicker than I thought it might, I felt a geyser of cum rush through my cock. I pushed forward to let Mom take my cock head into her mouth, just as the first blast of cum shot out.

Mom captured the blast in her mouth and tried to suck to hold me there but I was already withdrawing for another thrust. My cock spewed another shot of cum up her chest and around her neck, then the third shot again blasted into her mouth. The remaining spurts painted her chest and made a cum pool at the top of her cleavage.

"You taste so good, Dong," she announced. "Feed me your cum. Wipe it from my chest and feed it to me."

I did as she asked, wiping blobs of my cum from her neck and chest, letting her suck each tidbit from my fingers. As we cleaned up the ropy, white strands, each bit grew smaller until I couldn't chase down any more blobs. I let her suck my fingers for a while to give her the idea that she had tasted and swallowed all of it.

"Dong, I've decided," she said.

Once again, I was afraid of her decision. I had two more things to do, two experiences to give her before I dared to let her announce her choice. Even with the pleasure we shared, I was afraid she'd reject me when she discovered my secret identity. I touched her lips again to tell her to be quiet.

I shifted my position and laid my flaccid cock across her lips. She eagerly sucked my penis into her mouth and licked around it.

Knowing what I wanted to do next and excited by Mom's eager attentions, I felt my cock respond quickly. In moments, I was hard again.

With my position beside her head, Mom couldn't get my cock as deeply into her mouth as she wanted. But I could do what I wanted. I caressed her oiled tits, thrilled again at how wonderful they felt. I slid my hand down her torso to touch between her legs. First, I caressed that skin that I had so carefully rubbed when we were on the beach. Then I ventured between her lips. She was wet, incredibly wet!

I moved between Mom's legs, positioning my cock near the mouth of her eager cunt. I lifted her legs to my shoulders.

"Oh, yes, Dong, that's the way!" Mom exclaimed. "That's how we rub my cervix!"

I slid my hard cock onto her slick slit, slowly pressing deeper.

"You're such a damned tease, Dong!" Mom exclaimed. "But you feel so good there! Give me all of it!"

I withdrew part way, then pressed deeper again. I took my time getting my entire cock into her hot pussy, making sure her copious lubrication coated my cock to protect us both.

Finally, I felt the root of my cock press against her pelvis. My hard cock was fully inside my mother's hot, eager pussy!

I began to pump my hips, driving my cock in repeated thrusts into Mom's cunt.

"That's the way, Dong," she invited. "When you're pressed inside, wiggle your hips from side to side."

I did as she suggested. Each time, I could feel the head of my cock rub against her cervix, the extreme end of her welcoming vagina.

"That's it!" Mom gasped. "That's the touch I've wanted for so many years! Fuck me, Long Dong! Cum in me! Make me feel the magic of your big dick deep in my twat!"

Excited by her words, I pumped my cock into her hot pussy. My rubbery cock head bounced off her cervix with some strokes and rubbed deep in her body when I remembered to wiggle my hips.

Mom gasped with each deep touch, wiggling her own hips to enhance our experience. She pulled her own legs closer to her chest to offer herself more completely for my thrusts.

My cock had never felt anything so wonderful! I was fucking my own mother, the woman I fantasized about, the woman I had lusted after even before I knew she was my mother!

I felt sweat rolling down my back and off my chest. Beads of sweat showed on Mom's well-oiled chest.

Mom met my thrusts with her rocking pelvis. We sped our action in wild, mutual desire for another climax, another mind-blowing, extraordinary orgasm. We rushed for the top and I felt another gusher building in my balls.

"Dong, I'm going to cum again!" Mom announced. "Fuck me harder! Fuck me!"

I gave her my last reserves of energy in a frantic, pumping rush toward our mutual orgasm. I felt her stiffen as she blasted through into the bliss of her orgasm. Moments later, my cum rushed through my cock and I stiffened as I delivered my white offering deep into my mother's body. I twitched as I felt my cock pressing against her cervix and I felt the blasts of cum rushing through my cock. I wiggled my hips as she asked and felt her quiver in aftershocks of her orgasm with the rubbing touches deep in her body.

I released her legs from my shoulders and leaned to kiss her tenderly.

She responded with equal tenderness.

We continued our kiss as my cock softened and fell out of her pussy.

When I lifted from our kiss, she spoke again, "Dong, I have to tell you what I've decided. I want to make love to you, again and again. I've decided that we belong together."

It had been difficult for me to remain quiet while I made love to my mother. She might have recognized my voice with even a single word. Even the noises I wanted to make when I came weren't to be allowed. Now, with her declaration, it was tempting to tell her. But there was still the one thing, one more thing to do before I let her know who I was.

I moved down between Mom's legs, pushing them wide and licking her juices from her thighs. I saw bits of my cum on her pussy and knew that more was inside. I licked up what I could see and teased her pussy lips with soft strokes and gentle sucking.

I had never done what I intended to do next. Even the internet wasn't as helpful as I wanted, so I had to proceed with the sketching information I had found.

I licked Mom's pussy and flicked my tongue on her clit.

She twitched with the touches. "Oh, Dong," she breathed.

I licked her slit and sucked between her lips. The taste of our mixed juices wasn't what I expected. I knew Mom tasted good but was fearful that my own cum would be less appealing. With the excitement I felt, giving Mom yet another good experience, I decided that our mixed juices presented the flavor of fulfillment.

I focused my attention on her clit, licking and sucking softly. I inserted two fingers carefully into her pussy, feeling gently along the front of her channel as my fingertips progressed inside. There it was! I found the spongy mass, the one I had feared missing. Mom was in for a treat!

"What are you doing, Dong?" she asked. Her voice showed curiosity rather than concern.

I tongue-flicked her clit and began to gently stroke her G-spot, that spongy mass I had found inside her pussy.

"Oh, my god, what are you doing?" she exclaimed. This wasn't a question of curiosity, this was an exclamation of arousal.

I intensified my touches.

In a surprisingly short time, Mom rushed to a climax.

I eased off, then intensified my touches again.

Mom had barely recovered from one orgasm before I had her on her way to the next one.

I interrupted my attentions long enough to speak four words to her. "Take off your blindfold."

I resumed eating her pussy and rubbing her G-spot while looking up at her face.

I intensified my touches as I watched. She shakily removed her blindfold and blinked to get her vision in focus.

She looked into my eyes. Inhibited by her incipient climax, it took a few seconds for her to recognize me.

"Rusty?" she exclaimed.

I intensified my attentions again, blowing her into another climax.

"Rusty!" she screamed, the shock of recognition combining with her climax to make her scream a combination of both reactions together.

I eased my touches momentarily, then took her on the road toward yet another climax.

"Rusty, I was afraid," she said. While there was concern on her face, I also saw her response as she neared yet another rapid climax.

I intensified my touches, blasting her through to the third climax.

"Rusty!!" she screamed. "Oh, my god, Rusty!"

I softened my touches, gently bringing her down from the three rapid-fire orgasms.

She lay panting and softly smiling.

I moved to lay next to her, pulling her into my arms. I pulled her for a tender kiss.

She responded to the kiss and snuggled into my embrace.

We held each other for a while. I tried to keep the tension out of my embrace but I was scared. Would Mom be so freaked that she'd reject me?

"Rusty?" she said softly.

"Yes, Mom?" I responded.

"You said I'd freak when I found out who you are," she observed.

"Yes," I agreed.

"You're LongDongTwelve?" she asked.

"Yes," I confirmed.

"You know it almost killed me when I lost you twice," she said.

"Twice?" I prompted.

"Yeah, once when you sent me that beautiful video," she said. "I was so turned on. I was also so scared that I couldn't chat with you. What if it was all a fake? What if you were setting me up for some kind of betrayal? But your suggestion about the beach haunted me. I finally realized I had to go to the beach. That's when I had to chat with you again. I couldn't lose you because of my fears."

"The other time was when you revealed that you knew who I was," she continued. "I got scared again. I was scared of blackmail. I was scared that the distance between us, the safety net in my fantasies, didn't exist. Mostly, I was scared because I could only remember the eye colors of one man, you. That was unthinkable. Then, my desires and my hunger for contact with you overwhelmed most of my fears. I had to . . . I had to do something."

"But you didn't lose me those times," I suggested.

"No, I didn't," she agreed. "If I reject you now, I'll lose you again. I can't stand to lose you again."

"So you won't reject me?" I prompted.

"No, Rusty, I'll happily stand by my decision," she said, snuggling a little more into my arms. "You and I are going to be lovers for a long time. I'll prove that I'm serious. I want to show how serious I am. What would you like for our first sex act now that we both know who we both are?"

"You don't have to prove anything, Mom," I agreed. "Do you have something in mind?"

"Fuck me doggy style and pull my nipples while you do," she said. "I love that and I think you'll love it too. Do you want me to help get you hard again?"

"In a little while," I said. "You are my fantasy come true and I just want to hold you for a while." I pulled her closer and she wriggled to cooperate.

"Rusty, if we're going to cuddle for a while, we need to take care of some of this stickiness," she said. "Get the cloth out of the lunch carrier."

I reached into the carrier and discovered a warm Ziplock bag. When I pulled it out, it looked like it contained a washcloth. I gave it to Mom.

She took the cloth out and started to wipe around my flaccid penis and pubes. It was worm and moist. Mom had planned on cleaning us up. More of her "girl things." When she had the juices wiped from me, she cleaned between her own legs.

"I think I want to continue our on-line chat," she said thoughtfully as we resumed cuddling. "It's so hot when you tell me how to touch myself. I love our videos, too. Maybe we should work together to make some videos, just for us, of course."

"We'll have to make some changes around the house, though," she continued.

"What do you mean?" I prompted.

"You know this bed?" she asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked.

"It's not my bed anymore, it's our bed," she said. "And it's not my bedroom anymore, it's our bedroom. You don't expect me to make my lover sleep somewhere other than our bed, do you?"

StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers