Rusty’s Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is going on – and where the fuck are my clothes?" Sandy suddenly yells in outrage.

Ignoring her outburst, Rusty starts whistling some tuneless ditty as he continues to pull down on the ropes he is working. Quietly he's enjoying getting his own back for the way she teased him at the beginning of the week.

Sandy realised that Rusty was able to control her movements by use of the ropes and was dragging her to her feet. Unable to resist or prevent what was happening to her, she started to scream.

Rusty just smiled and whistled louder as he worked the ropes until he had her upright, with her arms extended above her head. She continued to bellow as Rusty inched her higher, forcing her up onto the very tips of her toes. Her legs were spread. The ropes that held her legs apart also pinned her to the floor.

Rusty tied the ropes off and slowly walked round in front of her. She continued to squeal. He just smiled as he walked up to her. In a voice loud enough for her to hear, he called. "The nearest neighbour is three miles down the road and will not be able to hear you, even if you scream twice as loud."

With that Sandy doubled her efforts. Rusty turned and walked over to the suitcase lying on the floor. He reached down, extracted an item from the case, and returned to stand in front of her. "Well I have had enough of your noise, so let me add this to your outfit." He reached up and forced a plastic ball into her mouth. He quickly fastened the two elasticised straps round the back of her head. The 'ball gag' was now in place, muffling her screams in the back of her throat.

Rusty walked over to the chair and picked it up. He repositioned the chair it front of her and sat down. He leaned back into the chair, folded his arms across his chest, looked up at her and smiled. Rusty was enjoying the action suspended in front of him.

Sandy was hanging from two ropes. She had a white shirt tied under her breasts, minus all buttons, showing a black bra that was exposing more breast than it was hiding. The very short black leather skirt had ridden up her legs. The tops of her black stockings were showing, as were the garter straps holding them in place. She was on her toes, even though she was wearing high heels. She continued to squirm like a fly trapped in a spider's web.

His eyes moved from her legs up to her hips. He was enjoying the living art that was his to control. His eyes continued up to her breasts, now covered in sweat from all her activity. One nipple had popped out of her bra and he took pleasure in the fact that it was erect. As his eyes meet hers he could clearly see the hate she had for him and he chuckled.

Sandy continued to twist in the ropes for a good twenty minutes before she began to tire. Rusty just sat there and waited, allowing her to spend her energy, knowing quite well she would wear out in time. Sandy finally stopped moving and hung her head down in exhaustion.

"I see that you have finally calmed down." He moved out of the chair and over to where she hung. "If you would be quiet, I will remove the gag. Will you stop screaming?"

Sandy looked up and nodded her agreement. Rusty removed the gag.

"You son of bitch – let me go, you asshole!"

"No! You had your fun with me at dinner. Now it's my turn to have some fun with you."

"What fun will it be for you? I am not going to cooperate." Sandy said defiantly.

"Actually, I plan on having a lot of fun, and you don't need to cooperate. I am controlling all the strings." He said with a sneer.

"You fucking asshole, let me go!"

Rusty moved over and behind her. He placed both hands on her waist and slid them up to her breasts. "Not bad, but the show needs to continue. Are you ready Sandy?"

Sandy jerked her body and tried to thrust her hips into his groin. It didn't work. Rusty's hands were firmly holding her waist. "Don't be a bad girl, or I'll have to spank you and make that pretty ass of yours beet red." He said with laughter in his voice. "I think it is time to put you on display, don't you?"

"Fuck off asshole!" Sandy replied definitely.

"Oh, that wasn't nice. That wasn't nice at all. Sandy, do you see that camera off to the side."

"Yes. So what!"

"Well, that is a video camera that is recording everything that is happening to you right now."

"Good, when I get my hands on that tape, I will be able to sue your ass."

"Oh, I don't think you'll get a copy of the tape, but I have plans on viewing it over and over again when I get back to the states. And I plan on showing it to my friends. I will call you and tell you what I am looking at and tell you what they are saying about your naked body. Would you like that Sandy?"

Sandy did not say a word. She was embarrassed at the idea of being naked in front of any man, now the thought of being on display for many men did not settle well with her.

"Let's show the boys back home some skin." With that Rusty reached up and untied the shirt letting it fall away from her bra. One breast came clearly into view where her nipple was showing. Rusty moved the material away from her breasts. He stepped around in front of her and banished a knife. Sandy looked at the knife with total fear. He raised it towards her and slipped it under her bra. She closed her eyes as she felt the cold steal touch her skin and move slowly up between her breasts. She tensed, preparing for the worst. She felt the strap of her bra pull away from her chest and then it sprung to the sides. He had cut off her bra.

Out popped her breasts as the material fell away from her body. Sandy opened her eyes and looked at Rusty as he moved back to the chair. He leaned over picked up a small item and turned to face her. As her eyes focused on him she realized that he had a camera in his hands. Rusty carefully looked down at the camera to turn it on. He looked up, raised the camera to his eye and pointed it at Sandy's naked breasts. The flash went off and another smile appeared on Rusty's face.

"Smile, you're on candid camera!" He said, moving around in front taking different pictures of her breasts.

There was nothing she could do. Her breasts were on full display, swaying, as she hung from her ropes. She closed her eyes and felt the embarrassment flow through her body.

Rusty stepped up to her, placed the camera in his pocket and withdrew the knife again. He worked fast to cut the bra-straps and shirt trapped on her arms. She was now naked from the waist up. Stepping back he returned to take more pictures.

"You do have beautiful breasts Sandy. I like the way your nipples look when they are erect." He reached up and pinched one nipple and let her breast fill the palm of his hand as he squeezed. "Natural, very nice girl!"

Sandy looked over to the video camera and saw the red light blinking, she knew what that meant. She did not like being on display. She didn't like the thought of this session being recorded.

Rusty moved behind her again and started to unzip her skirt. "Time to see if you really are a blonde – I already know, but the camera is dying to find out?"

Sandy began to violently squirm in the ropes. Rusty jerked the zipper open and pulled the skirt up to her waist exposing the garter, and wisp of a micro-g-string that barely covered her cunt.

Rusty stepped back, raised his hand and firmly slapped it across her ass. Sandy cried out in pain, thrusting her hips crudely toward the camera to escape his hand.

"Stop moving! Don't do that again, or I will take out the whip I had prepared for you! That will not be as gentle as my hand. Do you understand – don't move around?"

Sandy quickly responded. "Yes."

"Good, then let's continue. Where was I? Oh yes, let's see, the camera wants to see if you are a real blonde or a fake?" With that Rusty grabbed the thin straps holding the g-string to her body and cut them using his knife. He let the g-string drop to the floor.

"Oh yes, we do have a real blonde and a European blonde at that! What will the boys back home think? They like their American women, Sandy. What would you think if I turned you into an American girl? Would you like that?"

She had no idea what he was talking about.What is this shit? All she wanted to do was get out of these ropes and kick him in the balls!

Sandy was now completely naked and on display. What little clothes remained, did not cover anything of significance. She felt the embarrassment flow into her cheeks as this thought registered in her mind.

Rusty stepped round front with his camera and continued to snap pictures. As he took his pictures he commented lewdly about her body. He would stop taking pictures only to step up and touch her. He would wrap his fingers around her breast and squeeze letting his fingers slide up to pinch her nipple, hard. She squealed in pain when he did this. He moved his hand between her legs and let two fingers slide over her pubic hair and into her slit. "Nice and wet are we." Rusty jeered.

Sandy closed her eyes, embarrassed. At least she could stop the images in her head, if nothing else.

"Time to share a little American culture," Rusty said as he walked over to another hanging rope holding a thick leather belt. He took the knife out again and cut the skirt away from her body. He placed the belt around her waist and fastened the buckle in the front. Rusty returned to the wall, untied a number of ropes and started to again pull.

Sandy could feel her hips being pulled up as her feet completely left the floor. Rusty pulled and she continued to rise from the floor facing up, moving towards the roof. Rusty tied the ropes in place. He grabbed two new ropes hanging from the rafters and moved them over to where she hung. He placed one on each ankle cuff and removed the existing ropes that had held her to the ground. He returned to the tied off ropes and began to pull again. She was moving into a horizontal position with her legs spread wide. Rusty finished off the ropes, leaving her hanging chest high. He walked over, stood between her legs and looked at her hanging in place. He smiled at her, showing his pleasure.

Without saying a word, he moved off into another room and returned with a bucket and a box. He placed the bucket under her ass and dropped the box to the floor. He reached down into the box, pulled out a pair of scissors and a comb. He moved back over between her legs. He ran the comb through her pubic hairs. Using the scissors he began to cut. Thick blond mats of hair were starting to fall to the floor. He used the comb to gather the hair and the scissors to remove the hair. In a very short time it looked like a blonde crew cut on a tiny head with a wet slit down the middle. Rusty finished and dropped the scissors to the floor. Taking his fingers he placed them on her tummy and slowly moved them down and over her pussy like a comb. He brushed away any remaining loose hair. He also let a finger slip into her crack. Feeling him enter her caused Sandy to jerk in the air.

Rusty stopped, placed the remaining items back in the box and moved over to the bucket.

She could hear what sounded like water as Rusty dipped a hand cloth into the bucket and raised it up to where she hung. Sandy was startled as the wet cloth touched her exposed cunt. He used the wet cloth to clean her up and prepare her for the next phase.

Rusty dropped the cloth into the bucket and reached into the box for the shaving cream. Squirting a little into his hand, he covered her remaining bush with the cream. He washed any remaining cream from his hand and picked up the razor.

"Sandy, are you ready to become an American woman?"

"It will grow back, asshole." She answered hotly.

Rusty could only smile as he placed his hand on her leg and ran the razor down the middle of her pussy. Sandy's skin came into full view as the razor removed the lingering hair. Rusty dipped the razor in the bucket, removed the spent hair, and returned the razor to her pussy. Up and down he moved until he had eliminated the last of her public hair. He reached for the hand towel, wet it again and removed the last of the cream from her skin. He stepped back to view his handiwork.

Rusty moved the bucket/box from under her and moved in between her legs.

"You were so good, that I believe you have earned a reward. I would like to christen this newly created American girl." He moved up closer and slipped one finger into her slit. Rusty found her wet and easily accommodating his one finger, so he slid a second into her pussy. He turned his palm up while his fingers remained inside her feeling for her g-spot. The ripples at the top of her cunt confirmed he had found his target as his thumb found her clit. He worked both.

Sandy tired to ignore his touch, not wanting him to prevail. She knew what he was doing and she was not going to submit. She tried to force her mind to think about something else, but he would touch her in such a way that brought her back to the sexual woman that she was trying to suppress.

He moved closer and placed his lips between her legs. He slid his tongue in between her slit and found the hood of her clit. He flicked his tongue across her hood a couple of times. Then using his lips, he sucked her clit into his mouth. He did not use his teeth, but firmly held her clit in his mouth using his lips. He sucked hard enough to pull the sensitive clit out from beneath the hood. He used his tongue to flick the exposed head of her clit. It was starting to drive her crazy. As much as she tried to fight him, she could not.

Rusty placed his other hand under her ass and held her there as he worked her body. He could feel her squirm and her breathing become louder as he worked her with his fingers and mouth. He knew he was still in charge, he was going to get his way and she was going to like it.

Rusty worked a good ten minutes before he sensed a shift in her reaction. She was not fighting anymore, not that she was really able to resist, but now he could feel the approaching orgasm. She jerked, moaned, and jerked again. He let his free hand run over her body and could feel her muscles twitch. It was getting close. He moved his free hand into the crack of her ass, letting one finger slide over her wet pussy and positioned it at her anus. He could feel her still trying to resist as he wiggled his finger around her anus, and with one firm stroke, he slid the finger deep into her ass. She lost control and the orgasm she was fighting came rushing over her body. She jerked in his hands as he continued to play with her clit. She moaned as he continued, forcing the orgasm to go on, and on, and on. Finally he stopped and stepped back to view his work of art as she hung quivering from the ropes.

Rusty let her body enjoy the orgasm and slowly come to rest, still hanging from the ropes. He returned to the hooks along the wall and lowered her legs to floor level. He removed the ropes from her ankles and replaced them with two new hanging ropes. This allowed him to flip her over so that she was facing the floor. He returned to the ceiling ropes, pulled, and moved her into a position where she was almost standing, bent over forward with her ass at waist height. Her arms were pulled out in front of her holding her firmly in place.

Rusty tied the ropes down. "Now it is my turn." He said and stepped out in front of her.

Sandy raised her head and watched as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it to the floor. He slipped out of each shoe. He moved to his pants, undid the belt and zipper, which allowed his pants to drop to his ankles and his erection to spring free. He stepped out of his pants and slipped off his socks. Rusty was now naked and Sandy did not like where this was going.

Rusty reached down for his pants and pulled out a condom. Using his teeth, he tore it open. Using both hands, he placed the condom on the tip of his penis and slowly slid the rubber down the length of his cock. He finished with the condom, looked up and smiled at her.

Sandy started to scream. "No. No. No. Please don't. No, not that!"

"What would you have me do with a naked lady?" He asked. "This is what I've been working towards all week ever since you teased me with those panties. It is time for the teaser to pay."

Rusty walked behind her. She hung with her breast swaying from her body, her legs spread and her shaved pussy on display. Rusty moved up between her legs forcing her legs wider, he placed the tip of his erection at her opening and trusted. He slipped in easily as she cried out. "No!"

Rusty grabbed her hips and proceeded to move in and out of her with ease. She felt good to his touch and she felt better to his cock. He was enjoying this even though she was not. He looked up and saw the video camera recording the action, like a voyeur the camera was watching. He closed his eyes and could feel the mounting orgasm approaching. He started to pound against her pussy faster as he felt the tension build and then he knew he was over the top. He could feel the rush of the moment as his liquid filled the condom below. It was a good orgasm, he had worked hard for this moment, and it came.

Rusty stopped moving and enjoyed the feeling running through his body. He stood there enjoying her, enjoying the moment. As he pulled out, he could hear her crying, sobbing, cursing at him. It was done; it now needed to be ended. He walked over to his suitcase and picked up the needle. She was still hanging helplessly from the ropes as he stuck the needle into her ass.

"Good night my little slut." Sandy grew quite and fell silent, hanging from the ropes.

*** *** *** ***

Sandy awoke and found herself naked, lying on the hay with her original clothes sitting neatly on a chair. As she raised herself up, she found a rose and an envelope lying at her side. The leather cuffs were removed and all the ropes, cameras, and gear were nowhere to be found. Everything Rusty had used to rape her had been removed.

She sat up, rubbed her eyes. She looked around and did not see anyone. She reached for the envelope, opened it and found a typed note enclosed. She read the note:

Dear Sandy,

By the time you read this letter I will be well on my way back the states. Thank you for the memories of these past few days. They are now etched into my mind (and on other media :-) I have enclosed one picture for you to remember our weekend together.

Master R

Sandy pulled out the picture. It showed her lying naked on her back with her legs spread wide. Her clothes lay on the chair.'He must have taken the picture before he left.' She studied the picture in the hope that there was something that she could use to prove she was just raped. She realized that there is nothing in this picture that she could show to the authorities. She now understood why he used the condom.'This isn't over yet.' She told herself.'I'll find you Rusty, and when I do I'll get even.'

12