Ruth and Wendy Pt. 01

Story Info
Girls get together in latex.
2.5k words
4.34
20.3k
21
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy had been driving for about 5 hours now on her way from Sydney to Adelaide and was due to fill her car with petrol. The town of Hay was still an hour away and she could have maybe just made it there but thought a leg stretch would do her some good. She pulled into the next service station and commenced to fill up when she noticed the lady at the next pump also filling her car, but as she was doing so she was studying her rear tyre. Wendy looked down and noticed the tyre looked somewhat soft and as the other lady caught her eye smiled she said, "Looks like it could do with some air."

"I think your right," responded the lady. Wendy finished filling up and went over to pay and then ordered a coffee at the diner section.

Through the diner window she saw the lady putting air into the soft tyre and noticed how fit she looked, about 26 she guessed, a couple of years older than herself and with a trim figure, long auburn hair blowing around in the breeze that was beginning to get up. The breeze caused Wendy to look up to the sky and see some dark clouds forming in the direction she was headed and she thought and hoped she would reach Hay before rain appeared. The lady had driven off as Wendy finished her coffee and she then briskly walked around the service station several times to stretch her legs and fully wake up ready for the last hours drive. The breeze was quite warm and with the still hot sun fading behind the gathering clouds, she was pleased that she had dressed lightly with only a button up blouse and cotton shorts, comfortable for driving and not needing the air conditioning too high.

After about 15 minutes on the road again, and only having seen one other car, as at that time of day not much traffic was traveling on the road to Hay, Wendy saw a car on the verge up ahead with the driver standing looking at the rear wheel, and as she approached closer she could see that it was the lady from the service station. Wendy slowed down and pulled up behind her, got out noticing the left rear tyre was quite flat and also that her station wagon was loaded to the hilt with cases and boxes.

"Hi." Wendy said, "Looks like we have a problem here."

"Oh thankyou so much for stopping, I was wondering how I was going to get all this stuff out of the back so I could reach the spare wheel, and it looks like it will start raining at any time." responded the lady.

"My name is Wendy." said Wendy as she offered her hand, "What might be a lot easier is if we fitted my spare wheel as we have the same model Ford, yours is just the wagon model of my salon and I don't have much luggage in my boot."

"That would be great Wendy, please call me Ruth, if we hurry we might just beat this rain."

Wendy and Ruth pulled the couple of luggage items out of Wendy's boot and put them on the rear seat, wrestled the spare wheel out of its hole along with the wheel brace and jack. Between them they soon had the wheel off Ruth's wagon and were about to replace it with the new one when a clap of thunder announced the arrival of the rainstorm. Wendy and Ruth both quickly jumped into Ruth's wagon, the rain was really heavy and it was getting darker.

"Well Wendy, we can't wait till this passes over as it looks set in for the duration, I have a couple of capes in the back, near the top I think, which will keep at least some of the rain off us." And with that she climbed over the seats, opened the top case and pulled out two black shiny capes passing one to Wendy and pulling the other one over her head. Wendy was startled at the material of the cape as it felt very slippery and smooth.

"What is this Ruth?"

"Don't worry Wendy, it's OK, it's just latex, it'll keep you dry alright."

Wendy pulled the cape over her head and slid her hands and lower arms through the side slits.

"Are you ready for the last bit Wendy?"

"I guess so Ruth" and with that they both pulled the hoods of the capes over their heads and exited the wagon into the rain. Wendy was too occupied initially to think just why Ruth had 'TWO' capes with her. As the two girls between them replaced the wheel Wendy was thinking about the cape she was wearing and how it felt nice on her bare arms and legs, a sort of tingly feeling, she was also concerned that the bottom of the cape was getting a bit muddy from the wet ground. Finally the wheel changing was done and they both jumped back into Ruth's wagon.

"Thank you so much for helping me Wendy," said Ruth, "I must repay you with dinner or something, we are only about an hour away from Hay, oh and where are you booked in for the night?"

Wendy replied, "I haven't booked in anywhere, I thought I would just find a motel when I got to Hay."

"Oops" said Ruth, "Didn't you know there is a Pump and Machinery convention this week in Hay and I'll bet all the motels are fully booked? But I booked ahead a double suite as I was supposed to be accompanied by a colleague but she cancelled out at the last minute and if you like you could share with me."

"Oh thank you very much Ruth, now I understand what all the boxes are in the wagon, pumps and stuff, it would be very nice to share with you but you must let me also share the cost." replied Wendy.

With that Wendy started to remove the cape, but Ruth said, "Leave the cape on Wendy you still have to dash back to your car and you do seem to like wearing it."

"Yes, I do like the cape, it feels strange to me but it is difficult to know quite why it feels so comfortable and warming on my skin, it looks sort of sexy with the glistening black appearance from the rain and the aroma is great too." said Wendy.

"OK, if you follow me to my motel we can get checked in and tidied up." Ruth told Wendy, and with that Wendy got back into her own car, but she decided to leave the latex cape on as she was enjoying wearing it and felt good in it. It wasn't too difficult to drive with just her arms poking through the slits so she just followed Ruth at a safe distance. She was able to switch on the cruise control and relax using just one hand for steering with the other hand on her lap, she massaged her thigh through the latex, and that felt really good, and moved her hand further up to her groin, spread her legs a little more and massaged her vagina. She unzipped her fly on the shorts to obtain more 'feel' from the slinky latex, Wendy was very hot between the legs now and getting turned on, she'd realised it was the latex cape that was responsible but she had to continue the massaging until she felt her panties becoming damp from her juices. She pulled the hood up over her head to feel the cool latex on her face and wondered if Ruth also kept her cape on whilst driving as well.

Wendy thought she had better concentrate on driving before she had an accident, but she couldn't stop thinking how much she was enjoying the confines of the latex cape. Eventually the two cars pulled into a large motel and Ruth got out still wearing the cape, walked over to Wendy's car opened the door for her and said, "Come on let's get registered and into our room."

The receptionist gave the couple, still dressed in their capes, a long and inquisitive look but made no comment whilst she booked them in and gave Ruth the key to the motel suite room. Ruth asked the girl if she could book a table in the dining room for dinner, and if possible one of the side booths. The desk girl made a call to the dinning room and confirmed a booth table was still available.

In the room Ruth said, "Finally we are out of that terrible weather and into some comfortable surrounds."

Wendy was about to lift up her cape to remove it when Ruth said, "Let me help you Wendy, we have to give the capes a bit of a wash to remove the road dirt from when we changed the wheel and the best way to wash the capes is whilst still wearing them." and with that she reached through the arm slits of Wendy's cape and undid the buttons on her blouse, unhooked her bra and then started on her shorts.

Wendy pulled back a little, but Ruth said, "Relax Wendy, nothing we will do will be against your will, I can see you are enjoying the feel of the latex cape, and you will like it all the more when it is caressing all of your body directly against your lovely smooth skin."

Ruth finished undoing Wendy's shorts and pulled them down to the floor along with her top and bra and then slowly eased her panties down. Ruth then hugged Wendy and kissed her full on the lips. Wendy responded by holding Ruth closer to herself massaging her back through the latex. Wendy then slid her arms through Ruth's cape to undress her as well.

With the two of them now naked under their capes Ruth led Wendy to the shower and turned the water on to a nice warm temperature and manoeuvred Wendy under the spray. They hugged each other tightly whilst the water was running down the capes making them even shinier and smoother, some of the warm water was finding its way inside Wendy's cape and as it reached her tummy Ruth placed her hand between her legs and gently messaged Wendy's sodden pussy. Wendy placed her hands on Ruth's bottom and pulled her tight against herself enjoying the attentions very much. Ruth then, with her free hand, pulled the hood of Wendy's cape over her head and also her own hood too. She then brought Wendy's head against her own and kissed her longingly full on the lips. Ruth then poured some hair shampoo over them both and the two of them lathered themselves all over both outside the capes and underneath as well.

Wendy and Ruth played with each other for quite a while enjoying the comfort of the warm water, the lovely latex capes, and most of all, each other. Ruth poured more of the shampoo over Wendy's breasts and gently massaged them through the black latex running her fingers in circles around her nipples, she then reached one hand through the arm slit and caressed one breast directly as she still fondled the other through the rubber. Wendy responded by tenderly moving her hands over Ruth's bottom and pulling her closer so that their pelvises we mashing together. The slippery shampoo and the latex made an erotic experience that the two girls just couldn't get enough of; there hands were all over each other, breasts, bottoms, vaginas and faces. They kissed and hugged until all the shampoo was used up and washed away.

"OK, I think we are pretty clean now so we can dry off and get ready for dinner." whispered Ruth.

The two girls pulled off their capes and dried each other paying special attention between the legs and Ruth softly spoke to Wendy saying, "How would you like to try some more latex around that lovely body of yours?"

"Would I ever, what have you got in mind?" replied Wendy.

"Well the boxes in the wagon boot are not full of pumps as you thought but lots and lots of latex fashions, but even more good news is that we don't have to go out and get them just yet as I have a few essentials in my suitcase here" and with that pulled out some black panties, bras and small dresses.

"Wow!" exclaimed Wendy, "Let me get at these, I can't believe you have got all this stuff", and Wendy pulled out skirts and dresses and tops and held them against her and twirled around looking at her self in the mirror. "Can I wear some of this now Ruth?" Wendy pleaded.

"Of course you can or should I say 'WE' can, as I propose we get dressed and go for dinner in the restaurant and see if we can get some reactions."

"Dressed in latex garments we cannot fail to attract the attention of some guys and maybe girls," replied Wendy.

"You choose first Wendy, whatever you like although the electric blue mid length dress would suit you very well I think, but first some panties and a bra."

"OK, I like the blue dress so I will go with your suggestion and I see a set of blue underwear so may I wear those as well?"

"Absolutely, so first on with the latex panties, we sprinkle a little talc powder inside first to help them slide op your legs." and Ruth did just that and also some on Wendy's thighs. Ruth eased up the panties on Wendy's legs and slid them around her bottom, smoothed them out so no wrinkles were evident. "We are not finished yet with the panties, we need to polish them up to a nice shine and we have just the thing here."

Ruth poured a little liquid onto a cotton cloth and applied it to Wendy's panties paying special attention to the mound at the front.

"Ruth you are teasing me I know it but keep going as I love it, I love you caressing me and I am getting very hot, very, very hot." Ruth continued to massage Wendy's vagina and pushed her finger between the pussy lips and slowly manoeuvred it around finding the now engorged clitoris and softly eased her finger back and forth and holding Wendy's bottom with her other hand brought her to a shuddering orgasm. Wendy then took Ruth's face in her hands and kissed her longingly full on the lips, and then took her nipple in her mouth and sucked hard whilst placing her hand on Ruth's vagina and eased her finger inside the slippery wet channel and sought out her clitoris as well. It didn't take too long to bring Ruth to her climax and the girls then lay on the bed in each others arms for a while to recover.