Ruth-Ann High School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good lord Ruth-Ann, did you pee yourself"

Ruth-Ann quickly looked down at her crotch, and saw that the entire area of her panties was soaked, and had become rather see through. She briefly thought about lying to Jennifer, but had always been truthful, and decided that was the best course.

"No, I didn't. I guess I enjoyed watching Principal Hanson's ass during the game more than I thought."

"Well, you weren't the only one." As Jennifer said that, she pulled her shorts down and spread her legs to show Ruth-Ann that the crotch of her panties was soaked also, even more than her friends. Two drop of juice had escaped when she pulled the shorts down, and were now running down the inside of each thigh. Jennifer reached down to catch the two drops, and then brought her hand back up and started rubbing the crotch of her panties, making them squish.

"Isn't that a funny sound? I love doing this through my panties, but it makes such a funky sound because I get so wet. I don't think that anyone gets as wet as I do."

Ruth-Ann did not answer for a second, because she was entranced with the show that was going on just two feet in front of her. She knew that Jennifer was a bit of a wild child, but never expected her to blatantly touch her pussy in front of her. Ruth-Ann could feel her nipples getting harder, and the crotch of her panties getting not just wet, but soaked, which was unusual for her. She had thought about Jennifer in sexual terms before, but seeing her like this, standing in front of her with her eyes closed, running her fingers up and down her cotton covered slit, just made Ruth-Ann weak with desire.

As Jennifer stood next to her locker, fingers still making the squishing sound with her panties, Ruth-Ann had a sudden attack of boldness. She reached up and touched Jennifer right on the crotch of her panties. She felt her friend stiffen for a second, and then relax again as Ruth-Ann's fingers began to move in rhythm with Jennifer.

They kept up the scene, with Jennifer touching herself, and Ruth-Ann touching both Jennifer and herself, for about 30 seconds, until they heard the locker room door open around the corner, and their coach walk in.

"I am locking the door to the gym in 20 minutes. Anyone not out by that point gets to spend the weekend, so move it ladies!"

The girls untangled themselves at that point and finished getting ready to shower. In the shower, there were a couple of glances exchanged, but with the rest of the team in there, nothing else could happen. Both girls got dressed and headed home that day without saying anything else, and had not said anything since then. They were still friends, and had hung out a few times over the summer, but nothing else had been mentioned. Ruth-Ann wondered if Jennifer had thought about that day since then.

12