Ruth-Ann High School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth-Ann had totally forgotten where she was, or what was being done to her. She just knew that the few times she had played with herself had never felt like this. Her whole body was floating above the floor, and she was sweating profusely. Suddenly, Mr. Hanson started doing something very quickly in her pussy that felt amazing! She felt her whole body tense up, and she held her breath, not because she meant to, but because she knew there was something just over the horizon that was going to blow her mind. After about 5 seconds of oxygen deprivation, it arrived. This overwhelming mess of feelings that were all intense and wonderful and explosive and so overpowering that she did not know where to focus. Some of it had to be released beyond what her pussy was going through, so she opened her mouth to scream out in happiness and exstacy.

Just as soon as her mouth opened, she felt a hand go between her teeth, effectively blocking her scream. So, she did the next logical thing, and clamped down on the hand with her teeth. The added ability to release pressure there allowed her to ride the storm without passing out. After what seemed like hours, but really could have only been a few seconds, Ruth-Ann felt herself begin to come back to the reality of her surroundings.

“Bend over. For fuck’s sake, bend over!” She felt the arm around her waist let go, and begin to push on her lower back to bend her over. She complied with the urging, leaning over until her hands were on either side of the mirror, bracing herself. She looked in the mirror, and saw Mr. Hanson undoing his belt with one hand, while the other hand was still buried in her pussy, alternately holding her and stroking her.

Ruth-Ann watched in the mirror as first the belt, and then the button and zipper were undone. The pants dropped to the floor as that massive bulge came into view, encased in a pair of white Calvin Klein briefs. She watched his hand pull the briefs down enough to free the cock hidden within. Ruth-Ann gasped again when that gorgeous tool came into view. It looked like it was ready to explode! The head was purple, and she could see the veins throbbing along the sides of the shaft. She looked up into Mr. Hanson’s eyes, and saw them looking squarely at her exposed ass. With her panties off and skirt pulled up, she was on full display for her Principal.

Ruth-Ann watched Mr. Hanson’s eyes bore holes into her backside as he began to slide his hand up and down the shaft of that VERY erect cock. She noticed that he was having coordination trouble, and realized that he was right handed, and that dominant hand was still buried in her pussy. Deciding that it could not hurt to be a little bit bolder this morning, Ruth-Ann spoke up.

“Principal Hanson, can I help you with that.”

Scott looked in the mirror, and into the eyes of Ruth-Ann. She was dead serious. “Oh fuck yes. I am so close to coming I can feel my balls boiling. Get on your knees.”

Ruth-Ann turned around, and dropped to her knees. She replaced Mr. Hanson’s hand on his cock with hers, and was amazed. It was so hot, so hard, and it was throbbing in time to his heartbeat. She took her other hand, and felt his balls. They were tight up against his body, and just as warm as the cock in her other hand was. Well, time for third base.

She pulled the erect cock away from his stomach, and wrapped her lips around the purple head of the beast. She took the entire head into her mouth, ran her tongue around it a couple of times, and then pulled off. She gave a tentative lick to the crown of the cock, and then took the head back into her wet mouth. As soon as she took the head of his cock in her mouth the second time, she felt him stiffen, and the first shot of come fire out of his cock, and splash down onto her tongue. The next shot came immediately after, followed by another and another. She had heard that she should collect all of the come in her mouth, and then spit it out later, but there was so much come flowing out of the end of this glorious cock that it was too much for her to handle, so she opened her mouth a little wider, and began to let the come flow out of the sides of her mouth, and run down her face, dripping onto her breasts.

Scott managed to keep his eyes open the entire orgasm. He watched her face register surprise when that first shot of come landed in her mouth, and then her struggle to try and contain it all. When she could not, instead of gagging, she very naturally opened her mouth a little bit and let the excess run out of the sides of her mouth, and down her face. Now the excess come was beginning to drip on her breasts. Scott knew that would be an image that would stay with him the rest of his days.

Ruth-Ann waited until that cock calmed down, and began to go soft before letting it go from her mouth. She still had a full load of come to contend with. She got up, and calmly walked to the private bath in the office, where she spat the rest of the come in her mouth into the sink, and then used a hand towel to clean off her face and breasts of the rest of the massive load she had just encountered. Her more experienced friends had told her that boys did not come a lot. She had to go back and tell them it was different with grown men.

By the time she came back out of the bathroom, Mr. Hanson had made it to his desk chair, and was leaning back in it, still with his pants undone, and his cock out of his briefs. He watched her put her shirt back on, and button it up very quickly. She then turned to look at him.

“I understand I need to go shopping this evening to buy new school clothes. Is there anything else you need from me, Principal Hanson?”

“No, Ms. Miller, I think that is all right now. Have a good day, and I will talk to you tomorrow.”

“Yes, sir. Thank you for the dress code refresher. I certainly feel I learned a lot this morning.” She could not help but have a twinkle in her eye when she said that parting line.

As Scott watched Ruth-Ann Miller walk out of his office, re-closing the door behind her, he noticed a flash of white on the floor next to his desk. He bent down, and realized that either in her haste, or on purpose, Ruth-Ann had left her panties in his office, and was now walking through the rest of the day with no knickers on. The thought did nothing to diminish the excitement that Scott was still feeling. With a smile, he picked up the still wet panties, and put them in the top drawer of his desk. He was sure he would take them home tonight and appreciate them some more, which he was beating his cock thinking about this morning. A wonderful start to the school year, indeed.

12