Ruth-Ann High School Ch. 05

Story Info
Scott discovers resistence is futile.
5.8k words
4.75
50.5k
14
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Eight…. Nine…. Ten.” With a resounding THUD Scott let the bar fall back into place on the rack. He and his training partner Justin were doing arms this morning, which was usually a very enjoyable workout, but Scott’s head was not in it, and Justin could tell.

“What the hell’s the matter with you today? It’s not like you to be distracted during a workout, but your brain looks like it’s a million miles away right now.”

“I’m sorry brother. I don’t know what is the matter this morning.” Which was a boldfaced lie, but that was OK. Scott knew exactly what was the matter, but he couldn’t tell Justin that he was distracted because of the pair of panties that was mixed in with the clothes in his gym bag. He couldn’t say that instead of biceps and triceps, his mind could only picture a gorgeous pair of tits that he was never supposed to have seen in the first place. Or that the pair of tits had inspired him to get off twice the night before, and once again early this morning before heading to the gym. No, Justin seemed like a pretty open-minded guy most of the time, but Scott didn’t know how he would react to the reasons for the distraction this morning.

“Well, if you are going to be ready for that contest in 10 weeks, you had better figure out what the hell is the matter, and get it fixed in a hurry. You can’t afford to waste workouts like this.”

“Yea Justin, I know. Look, I am going to get on the treadmill and try to sweat some of this out. Do you want to come with, or are you going to keep at this?”

“I think I am going to try and salvage this workout with a few more sets of Tri’s. I’ll see you in the locker room.”

Scott got his gym bag and headed across the club to the cardio area. It was unusual for him to lose focus in the gym, especially with a contest looming on the horizon, but Ruth-Ann was certainly an unusual influence on his life. Doing cardio would at least give him something positive out of this morning.

While he was power walking on the treadmill, Scott tried to think about what had happened, and where this was going to go from here. Where this was going to go? Was he mad
!? This did not need to go anywhere. He had fondled and gotten a student off in his office, and then dumped his juice in her mouth. That alone could get him fired and banned from teaching for the rest of his life. Luckily she was already 18, so at least it had not been illegal in the eyes of the law. But very morally wrong at the same time, and he knew that he had to bring an end to it. Now he just had to figure out how to end it, and what to do with that piece of clothing in his bag that was still haunting him.

With his resolve somewhat set, Scott finished his 20 minutes on the treadmill, and then headed to the locker room. Once he had made some sort of decision, his brain cleared a little, and he was actually able to build up a good sweat and get his blood pumping, which gave him somewhat of a feeling of accomplishment. He may not have annihilated his arms this morning, but his legs felt nice and tight, and he had a decent pump from the cardio. So overall not a totally wasted trip today.

Opening the door to the locker room, Scott noticed that it was empty as usual. There were not too many people that made the gym their home at 6:30 in the morning, which is the way he liked it. Most of the members here were part of the after work crowd, which Scott avoided at all costs. Too many people crammed into one space. Scott had an exercise room in his house that provided evening cardio options if he felt the need to do that.

Setting his bag down on the bench, Scott quickly stripped down and threw his clothes on top of his bag. Taking a hot shower and steaming the room up would allow him a little bit more time to think about things, and how he was going to handle that girl when he saw her this morning. Because he knew he could not hide in his office. He was always by the front door in the mornings, and if he changed his routine, someone would notice, especially Stephanie. So it would have to be business as usual as much as possible under the circumstances.

Scott grabbed a towel off of the counter, and headed into the shower room. Going over to the corner, he turned on both of the showerheads on the wall, and smiled as the steam began to build. Standing in that corner, he could get both shower heads going on his body at once, which was a close approximation of his shower at home. Six shower jets, all coming in from the sides. ‘I wonder what Ruth-Ann would look like in my shower?’ Just as soon as the thought came into his mind, he tensed up and forced it to go away. This girl was making life hell for him, and he had to maintain control.

After a couple of minutes under the shower, letting the steam billow around him, Scott realized that he had forgotten his shampoo in his bag. The club provided shampoo and soap in dispensers on the wall, but he did not like the generic stuff that they used, so he made sure to bring his own. Stepping out of the shower room, Scott turned the corner while he rubbed the water out of his eyes. He reached into his bag to grab the shampoo and body wash, and then noticed that the underwear that he had just taken off were laying on the floor on the other side of the bench. ‘That’s strange,’ he thought to himself, ‘ I could have sworn I left them under my pants.’

Picking up his jock strap and placing it back on top of his bag, Scott headed back into the shower where the hot water had made the entire room a steam bath, and reduced visibility to almost nothing. A quick wash of the hair and body, and then relax under the hot water for a couple more minutes before he had to go. Now that he was not actively doing anything except standing, Scott’s brain began to wander again. Thinking back to yesterday morning in his office, with Ruth-Ann going from a shy demure student to almost taking charge of the situation, and helping him to get off. It was almost like she was begging for him to come in her mouth, and then showing off for him afterwards as she was getting dressed again, and then teasing him further by leaving her panties in his office. Her panties. He had placed them under his pillow last night as a constant reminder, even though as he was doing it he knew that he was only making it worse for himself. His dreams last night were filled with images of Ruth-Ann in his office, in his truck, and by the indoor pool at the house, each time with her shirt off, bra pulled down under those gorgeous tits, on her knees, and begging for him to come in her mouth again. He had awoken in the morning with another massive hard-on, which was impressive considering he had come twice the night before, and he was not that young anymore. Pulling her panties out from under his pillow, he had lain in bed smelling her scent that had soaked into the crotch and beating his meat furiously. He had to take a quick shower before he left for the gym because of the load of cum that he had sprayed all over his crotch thinking about watching Ruth-Ann’s face in the mirror as she had come the day before.

Without realizing it, Scott was now leaning against the wall of the shower room, steam billowing all around him, and stroking himself to yet another erection. Getting hard five times in a 24 hour period had to be some sort of record for him. The slamming open of the locker room door brought Scott’s mind back in focus, and he realized that being discovered jerking off in the shower might be a little hard to explain. So he turned off the water, grabbed his shampoo in one hand, and his towel in the other. Instead of wrapping the towel around his waist, he held it in front of his crotch in order to give himself a minute to calm down, and not to draw the stares of whoever had just walked into the locker room.

Exiting the shower, Scott saw Justin sitting on one of the benches taking his shoes off.

“Did you save any hot water for me? It looks like a damn sauna in there.”

“Yea, I did. With as much as they charge here, they should have a boiler buried in the basement.”

“Well, if they don’t, maybe you can buy them one.”

“Not unless they gave me an ownership stake in the place, which would really be more of a headache than it is worth. So maybe not this time, but after I retire and buy the place, we will see.”

Justin just rolled his eyes, stripped off the rest of his clothes, and headed for the shower. Scott’s cock had finally decided to descend to somewhere around half-mast, so it was safe to drop the towel and try to get his underwear on. Reaching into his bag, he pulled out the red cotton thong he had packed today. ‘Thank god for the International Male and Undergear catalogs.’ Scott thought to himself. ‘Some of the best underwear on the planet.’

After getting his suit on, and making sure his hair looked all right, Scott did a final check to make sure he had everything he needed on his person, and realized he had placed Ruth-Ann’s panties in the inner pocket of his suit jacket without even knowing it. ‘This girl is going to be the death of me.’ Grabbing his bag, Scott headed out of the locker room with a purpose, determined to end this before it went any further.

*****

Ruth-Ann was having a difficult time getting dressed this morning. It really should not have been that hard, because the uniform was mandated at school. She just could not decide what underwear to wear that day. She knew that it had to be white, and the panties had to be cotton, but she was undecided. Because most of her white bras were too small, due to her growth spurt over the summer, she had bought about half a dozen new white bras, and almost twice as many pairs of white panties last night. Some of them were matching sets, and some she had bought just because they were pretty. She had bought everything from high cut briefs to string bikinis, but no thongs. For one, she did not think that she would be able to get away with a thong under her school uniform skirt, and second, she had always found them uncomfortable whenever she had tried to wear them for any length of time. She knew from the internet chat rooms she visited on occasion that boys and men for the most part were not picky about the kind of panties a woman wore if they knew they might have a chance of getting at what was inside the panties. Boys were so easy in that regard. Promise them the possibility of pussy, and they would go to the moon and back for you.

Looking into her underwear drawers again, she knew that she had to make up her mind, or she would be late for school. She had a separate drawer for her bras and panties, which made choosing a little easier. Her mom had jokingly called her “The Underwear Queen” about a year ago because Ruth-Ann had so much underwear. Since that time, Ruth-Ann made sure to do her own laundry so that her mom would forget about that. She enjoyed shopping for underwear and lingerie – it was almost a guilty pleasure for her. In the past year since her mother’s comment she had really stepped up her shopping, and had almost doubled her bra and panty stash. She had counted them all one day, and there were around a hundred pairs of panties, and almost forty bras, which explained the two full drawers needed to hold them all. Ruth-Ann had items in her drawers that she had bought and only worn once because they were washed, and then had been lost in the drawer for months. She liked having underwear for almost any mood she was in.

Except for this morning. She was feeling very excited about the prospect of getting in to see Mr. Hanson again this morning, but also a little apprehensive. What if he did not want anything else to happen? What it he was having regrets about the other day? He was the principal, and her a student, but it had felt so good, and so right, that she really was trying not to worry about that right now.

“KQRS 95.7 Hot FM, the hottest spot on the dial, serving you up the top hits of today and your favorites from yesterday. At 7:15, here is your morning traffic….”

Shit! She had been so lost in her fantasy; the time had gotten away from her. She only had 15 minutes before the first bell at school, and she was still standing naked in her bedroom. She decided on a white string bikini with lace on the front, and a sheer bra that supported her well, but was totally see-thru if someone stood right in front of her. Getting the rest of her uniform on in two minutes flat, she ran a brush through her hair one more time, and grabbed her athletics bag on the way out of the room. Could she make a ten-minute drive in seven minutes? She was about to find out.

*****

Scott stood at the front door of the school with his ever-present cup of coffee. The first bell was getting ready to ring, and he still had not seen Ruth-Ann come through the door, or even into the parking lot. All of the girls that she hung out with were already accounted for, so she must be running late. Sure enough, as the first bell began to ring, he saw her Explorer turn the corner at about 90 miles an hour and pull into the lot. She pulled into the last parking spot on the row, and then climbed out. Reaching back into the passengers seat, she unintentionally (he thought) gave Scott a glance at the entire back of her thighs up to the bottom of her ass cheeks as she pulled her backpack and gym bag out of the car. She was hoping that she might be able to sneak into school unnoticed, and then think up some excuse for her first period teacher, but when she Principal Hanson standing at the front door, she knew she was busted. Which in a sense, might not be that bad of a proposition. It would give her the excuse that she needed to get into Scott’s office again.

“Good morning Ms. Miller.”

“Good morning Principal Hanson.”

“Do you realize that you are late, young lady?”

“Yes sir.”

“Do you have a good reason why you are late?”

Should she tell him the truth, that she was late because had she spent too long fantasizing about what bra and panties would be the biggest turn-on for him? It was probably not the best idea to mention that in front of the school where anyone could walk by and overhear her. “No sir. I just lost track of time this morning.”

“That is not good Ms. Miller. I want you to come to my office during lunch today to discuss your tardiness.”

Ruth-Ann felt her nipples go hard as soon as Scott has said it. “Yes sir. Should I eat lunch first, and then come, or come before I eat?” The smile flashed across her face in an instant as she realized the double entendre of her words.

The double meaning was not lost on Scott, even though he tried his best to not show a reaction of any sort. “I think you should come to my office before you go to the cafeteria to eat your lunch. Now go on to first period, and tell your teacher that I gave you permission to come in late.”

“Thank you Principal Hanson.” Ruth-Ann could not hide the smile on her face as she walked away. This day was going to be even better than yesterday. Coming to his office at the beginning of the lunch period would mean that everyone else in the office would be in the cafeteria. She assumed that she would just walk in, which was fine by her.

*****

The morning was a blur for Scott. He had tried to focus on the paperwork that Samantha had for him that day, but every time his brain tried to focus on the matter at hand, it had kept drifting back to Ruth-Ann, her comments that morning, and the pair of panties that he still had in the inner pocket of his jacket. He was almost thankful when the bell rang for the lunch period, and Samantha stuck her head in his office.

“Time for lunch Scott.”

“I am going to eat my lunch in here today Samantha. I am not feeling that well, so I will just eat my food here at my desk and try to get a few more things done.”

“Ok, if you insist. Would you like me to close the outer door to the office area?”

“Go ahead and close it, and turn on the buzzer so that it goes off if anyone comes in. I don’t want anyone sneaking up on me.”

“Ok, no problem.” Samantha looked at him quizzically for a second, and then turned around and walked out of the office. Scott heard the door close, and the quiet of the building settled around him. The cafeteria was on the other side of the school, and with everyone eating lunch at the same time; this end of the school was pretty well deserted. Which is what he wanted. He wanted to have privacy so that he would be able to try and end this thing with Ruth-Ann before it went any further.

Not one minute later, he heard the front door chime go off, indicating someone had just entered the office suite. He heard footsteps, and then Ruth-Ann’s head poked around the corner of his office.

“Principal Hanson, you said you wanted me to come to your office before I ate lunch?”

“Yes, Ms. Miller please come in and take a seat.” Scott indicated one of the chairs in front of his desk instead of the couch where she had sat yesterday. No need to make the temptation any greater on himself than it already was.

Ruth-Ann sat down and tried to keep herself very still. She had been fantasizing all morning about what could possibly happen in the office today, and was very excited because of all the possibilities that had kept running through her head.

“Ms. Miller, I believe that we have something that we need to talk about. I…. You… what we… oh Hell! What happened yesterday in this office was wrong for both of us, and can not happen again.” Scott didn’t believe the words at all, even as they were coming out of his mouth. So much for conviction.

Ruth-Ann had actually put some thought into the fact that Principal Hanson might feel like this. She had not come up with a passable way to talk him into thinking everything was OK, and had decided that if he came up with this argument, she would just show him that what had happened then day before was alright, and needed to happen again. She suddenly had a burst of inspiration. “I understand. Do you mind if I get back what I left here yesterday? Just so there is nothing left behind.”

“Thank you for your understanding, and also your discretion. Here.” Scott was actually a little disappointed that she had given in so easily. He reached into his suit pocket and pulled out the pair of panties, then handed them to Ruth-Ann. She took them out of his hand, letting her fingers linger on his skin for just one second. She began the motion of putting them into her backpack, then sat back up and took a closer look at them. Even though she did not see what she was looking for, pretending she did would hopefully be enough.

“What is this on my panties? It is a stain of some sort. Principal Hanson, what is this on my panties? And why were they in your suit pocket instead of the desk drawer where they were left yesterday?” Scott just stared at her for a second, not able to formulate an answer. He was sure he had not left any cum on the panties, but she obviously saw something.

“Principal Hanson, did you cum on my panties last night, and then bring them back to school with you? Did you use my panties to jerk off last night? Or did you rub your penis while you smelled the crotch? Did they smell like me? Did you like the smell of me while you touched yourself?” Ruth-Ann could not believe that she was talking this way, but more than anything right now she wanted to feel the way she felt yesterday, and was willing to do anything necessary to get it, including talking like some of the characters in the stories she liked to read on Literotica.com.

Listening to Ruth-Ann talk like that had sent Scott’s head into a tailspin. His body was screaming to take this little girl and bend her over the back of a chair, but there was a small part of his brain that was still the Principal of the school that she was attending, and would not let go. Ruth-Ann could see that he needed one final push over the edge, and knew that she needed to give it to him.

12