Ruth-Ann High School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Principal Hanson, I went shopping last night like you told me to, and got all new uniform parts that actually fit. I think the skirt and shirt are ok, but,” Ruth-Ann stood up and walked around the desk so that she was standing right in front of her Principal. “I need to know if this bra and panty are within dress code. See; let me unbutton my shirt so you can get a good look at my new bra. There. Can you see that it is white, like it is supposed to be? I really don’t like the plain boring white bras, so I hope that this one is not too sheer to be out of dress code. Even though if you look at my bra from the front, you can see my nipples clearly. I hope that is ok.” Ruth-Ann ran her fingers across both of her nipples a few times to illustrate exactly how sheer the bra was, and to prove to herself that they were as hard as they felt. Her eyes fluttered a little as the breast stimulation sent shockwaves through her whole body.

“So I guess my bra is within dress code now, and actually fits. I hope my panties are within dress code today. I made sure to wear white cotton like I am supposed to instead of the nylon panties I had on yesterday. Here, let me pull up my skirt so that you can get a better look, and give me approval. I know that they are not plain white cotton like most of the girls choose to wear here, and I hope that is ok. I really can’t stand something that boring some days, so today I had to wear these white cotton string bikini’s with the lace on the front. Are these OK Principal Hanson?” Ruth-Ann ran her hand along the front panel of lace on her panties, and then dipped it in between her legs for a quick feel. As she had hoped, the whole crotch of her panties was soaked with her juices, and she was sure that Mr. Hanson could see that when she pulled her hand away for a second. But just for a second, because the sensations were so strong she had to slide her hand back into her crotch and push on her clit for a couple of seconds in order to try and get some relief from the tension that was threatening to split her in half.

She closed her eyes as the pressure on her clit intensified, and then tried to stifle a startled scream as she felt her feet leave the ground. Scott did not have a lot of conviction or self-control going into this conversation today, and Ruth-Ann’s display had pushed him over the edge in a big way. He grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up, putting her ass-down in the middle of his desk facing him. It was good that he had cleaned off his desk before she came in, because now all she was sitting on was wood.

Ruth-Ann opened her eyes, wondering what the hell just happened. She had not expected to go for a flight like that, but when Principal Hanson had picked her up, she could hardly feel any strain on his part at all. She felt his hand on her chest pushing her back so she was lying on the desk, and then her skirt was lifted up to her waist again. With her feet and knees hanging off the end of the desk, she was in a very vulnerable position. She had felt like she was in control up to that point, but being flat on her back changed that in a hurry. A measure of fear crept into her mind, asking if she had done the right thing.

That question was answered in a hurry as she felt her panties pulled to the side, and then her Principal’s face bury itself into her crotch. His lips fastened onto her clit for a second, and then his tongue took one long lick from the very bottom of her pussy back up to the top of her clit, and then sucked on that protruding bud once more. With that last clit-suck, Ruth-Ann realized she had made the right decision.

Scott’s brain was going a million miles an hour, but he was also sure that he had made the right decision. He was on the fence when Ms. Miller had walked into his office, but after her very exuberant display just now, he knew that Ruth-Ann – it was silly not to be on a first name basis now – was right in pushing the issue. And the issue right now was the glorious pussy that he was feasting on. Her nectar flowing out was just mind-numbingly good. He had tasted his fair share of pussy over the years, but never had he tasted one as sweet or juicy as the one he had lying on his desk right now. The Allman Brothers were right – ‘Eat a Peach’ every day.

Ruth-Ann had died and gone to heaven. She felt Scott’s tongue flick across her clit, strumming it like a guitar string. The fingers of one of his hands were sliding into her pussy, and the other hand was trying to push up the cups of her bra to get at her tits. She decided to help, undoing the clasp at the front between her tits that Scott – she assumed they were on a first name basis now – had not found yet. With the bra cups out of the way, she pinched one of her nipples, and covered Scott’s other hand with her own that was working the opposite breast. She had been rather stimulated before she had even stepped foot in the office, and now she was rapidly approaching what was sure to be an earth shattering orgasm. She had been thinking of getting at Scott’s cock all night, but was powerless at the moment to do anything about it.

“Oh fuck yes, eat me! Wrap your tongue around my clit and suck on it! God your fingers feel good in my pussy. My whole body is screaming for you… Oh fuck, please don’t stop. Don’t stop. Don’t stop. Don’t stop! OH FUCK!!!!!” Ruth-Ann felt like she was being pulled in a thousand different directions at once. Her orgasm wasn’t just in her pussy, it was like her whole body was coming at once, and it was incredible. She was still in the thrall of her cum when she felt that marvelous tongue leave her clit, and the fingers quickly pull out of her pussy. Afraid that they had been found out, she opened her eyes and began to sit up. Ruth-Ann only got onto her elbows before her eyes focused, and she realized Scott had stood up and was in the process of unbuckling his belt. The hard-on hidden by his suit pants looked absolutely enormous.

“Oh god yes, take that thing out. Let me see that big cock again. I want to taste it again. I want to lick the head of your cock and feel you shoot your cum in my mouth again. Oh please, let me suck your cock again.” But apparently Scott had other ideas. Dropping his suit pants and underwear to the floor, he grabbed Ruth-Ann’s legs and pulled them up and apart, holding her at the knees. He looked like he was going to slide that gorgeous dick inside of her, and Ruth-Ann could not think of anything she wanted more in the world than to feel that cock inside of her for the first time.

Scott was absolutely out of his mind, and he could have cared less at that point. He watched Ruth-Ann reach between them and grab hold of his cock, helping to guide it into her sopping wet pussy. As the head penetrated her moist lips, they both let out a groan in unison. It was almost like the union was meant to be. As soon as he had a purchase, Scott slammed forward, realizing that as wet as she was, subtlety was not necessary. She had already gotten off once, and he needed to get off quick.

As soon as he shoved himself into her pussy, Ruth-Ann started coming again. It was not the earth shattering kind of climax like before, but this was more of an ongoing cum as his cock thrust inside of her. She felt like she was coming constantly as the tempo of his thrusts began to quicken. She could tell he was getting ready to cum, and could not wait for that to happen again. She imagined she would cum again just from watching his cock shoot its load for her.

He could feel it coming on like a freight train. Her pussy was SO wet, and SO tight, and she was so amazingly attractive that his normal control was gone. He had to cum, and it was time. One last deep thrust to get all of that heat around his cock, and then he had to pull out. He watched the first shot of cum land on her panties that were still pulled to the side of her pussy, and then had to close his eyes and concentrate on not screaming out in ecstasy. He felt the second shot go somewhere; who knows, who cares; and then a warm wetness engulfed the end of his cock. He just went with the sensations, letting his cock shoot into lord only knows what, and not really caring. The orgasm just seemed to go on forever, and he felt like he had shot every last bit of sperm that might possibly be inside him.

Opening his eyes, he looked down and saw Ruth-Ann still sitting on the edge of the desk, but bent over and licking the end of his cock, with one hand around the shaft trying to milk out the last little bit of sperm. She obviously had sat up when he started coming and swallowed as much of his load as she could.

Ruth-Ann finished cleaning up Scott’s cock, and then sat up on the desk with a smile on her face. “There was no need to waste it. Anytime you are ready to come, let me know, and I will be happy to let you come in my mouth, or come on my tits, and then I can lick your sperm off my tits while you watch.” That was too much yet again for Scott, and he grabbed Ruth-Ann’s hair in one hand so he could pull her face to his, allowing their lips to meet for the first time. She tasted a bit like cherry lip-gloss, but a lot like sperm, which made sense.

Ruth-Ann leaned into Scott, enjoying the kiss immensely, because for her it signified that there was the possibility of this going farther than just sex, which she had not even thought about up to this point, but seemed like a really good idea now that it was in her head. Disengaging herself from Scott, she hurried to the private bath and got herself rearranged in about thirty seconds flat. Scott was standing in the doorway of the bathroom watching her, so she grabbed his tie and pulled him down so she could kiss him one more time.

“I had fun. I think we should do this again, Scott.”

“I had fun too, Ruth-Ann. We need to be careful, but I would like to again also.”

“I have to go. Bye.”

Ruth-Ann grabbed her backpack and hurried out the door, just as the bell rang to signify the end of lunch. Scott shook his head and smiled. That girl definitely had good timing, and he knew that he could trust her to keep her mouth shut when necessary. Although he imagined that at least one of her close girlfriends would hear about it eventually. As long as they could keep a secret, and they could find some place besides school to get together, everything should be fine. He hoped.

12