Ruth-Ann High School Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily, Scott was facing away from Ruth-Ann, so she was able to circle around to the side of him, and then get a little ways down the wall from where he was. He seemed so intent on one of the bottles that he still had not seen her. Perfect. She bent over, facing her ass toward Scott, and then reached for one of the bottles on the bottom shelf, picked it up, and proceeded to drop it on the floor. Being plastic, it had the desired result – lots of noise, but nothing broke. She was hoping that Scott would turn to look at the source of the noise, and would see her bent over, skirt climbing up the back of her thighs until her ass was almost hanging out the bottom. She stayed that way for a few seconds, hoping that her lover was looking, even if he did not know that it was her. The salesperson working at the time came around the corner, so she quickly stood up.

"Is ever thing alright?"

"Oh yea, I just did not realize how heavy the bottle was. It just bounced, nothing broke."

"OK. Well, I am helping that other customer right now, but will be happy to answer any questions you have when I get done with them."

"Thanks." Ruth-Ann waited for the worker to walk away, and then turned to look over her shoulder. As she had hoped, Scott was looking at her with a mix of amusement and excitement. Good enough for now. Maybe she could ratchet up the excitement factor a few notches. She turned completely around so she was facing Scott, and then instead of bending at the waist to retrieve the bottle on the floor, she squatted down, spreading her legs wide in the process. As she had hoped, her skirt spread open and slid up her thighs, exposing her entire pussy to Scott's eyes. She had been excited for so long that her juices were running down the inside of her thighs, which made the entire area glisten in the store lights. Like a beacon in the distance, she could see Scott's eyes immediately drawn to the juncture of her legs. She stayed that way for a few seconds, and then crooked her finger in a 'come here' gesture. Scott was obviously not paying attention that far up her body, so she put her finger right in front of her pussy and did it again. That time he saw it, and looked up into her eyes. She made the signal again, and Scott crossed the fifteen feet between then in about 2 seconds, and then kneeled down next to her, effectively hiding the both of them from the rest of the people in the store.

"What the hell are you doing?" The first words out of Scott's mouth were so predictable it was almost comical.

"What does it look like I am doing? I am shopping in the same store that you are, nothing more. Is there something wrong with that? If I just happen to not be thinking and accidentally expose myself, that is no one's fault but mine, right?"

"You have lost your mind." Scott may have said that with a serious tone in his voice, but the smile that was beginning to creep across his face was giving away his enjoyment of the situation.

"Do you think you could answer a couple of questions about the product that I have here?" Ruth-Ann was trying to play the game somewhat cool, so as she was asking the question that would be appropriate for that store, she grabbed Scott's hand and jammed it between her legs, then held it there. Scott could not believe how hot she was. He felt like his hand was going to get burned off, but all of the juice that was flowing out of Ruth-Ann's pussy was making the heat bearable. This girl had obviously been excited before she even walked in the door. No one got that wet that quick. But he would be a fool to waste the opportunity. So he curled up the two middle fingers of the hand that she had trapped, and slip them inside of her as far as they would go.

Instantly Ruth-Ann felt her orgasm start. She had been on edge for almost half an hour now, and needed to come. Feeling Scott's fingers in her pussy sent her over the edge immediately. It was not an earth shattering orgasm, but more of a tension breaker that allowed her body to calm down a little bit, and the brain to think of something else besides getting off. To that end, she grabbed a hold of Scott's hand that was inside of her in order to ensure that it stayed put. She reached out with her other hand to Scott's crotch, and was pleased to discover that his cock was already VERY hard through his dress pants.

"Ah, is that all for me?"

"Well, it is definitely all because of you. I can't believe that you just did that! You came in the middle of the store."

"Silently, and with no one watching except for you. Where is the problem?"

Scott just shook his head. "No problem as long as no one saw anything."

"You worry too much. But now what are we going to do? You have a rather hard problem that needs to be addressed."

"Not here. No way. I can go home and take care of myself. I hope you don't mind that I will be thinking about you."

Ruth-Ann thought for a second, and felt the cock in her hand give a small twitch. "Stand up." She ordered him in the most demanding voice she could muster. "Stand up and face the gondola into the store like you are looking at something on the top shelf."

Scott looked at her for a moment, and then did what she had requested. It was awful to lose the sensation of Scott's fingers inside of her, but what she had in mind would hopefully more than make up for it.

"Now what?" Scott asked. He was looking at a bottle on the top shelf, and was facing so that he could see the entire store.

"Now just keep an eye out." Ruth-Ann scooted over until she was on her knees almost in front of him. Using both hands, she quickly pulled down the zipper on the expensive dress slacks, and pulled the minimal underwear to the side, exposing the piece of meat that she had been fantasizing about for the last two days. Not giving her man a chance to protest, she leaned forward and took about half of that glorious cock inside her mouth. He was amazingly hard, very hot, and filled her mouth to perfection. It was almost like he was meant to be there, to fit inside of her that way.

Scott was torn. He had been thinking of this 18 year old goddess all weekend, and had gotten hard as soon as he had seen her that morning. There was a part of his brain that was so thankful that she was now on her knees in this very public place, trying to bury his cock down her throat. It almost made up for all the tension that he had experienced that last couple of days. But the rational side of his brain was still trying to scream out "This is wrong! You will get in so much trouble if you get caught!" Fortunately, the devil on his other shoulder was countering with the simple argument of, "only IF you get caught."

Sometimes human weakness is a good thing. Scott just decided to let go and enjoy the moment. He pretended to look at the bottles on the top shelf, and keep an eye on the other two people in the store. It was hard for him to relax because his facial expressions would have let the other people know that something was up. So he tried to enjoy things as much as possible without betraying it on his face.

Ruth-Ann wanted him to get off. Badly. She had already gotten one lover off today, and with her fingers buried inside of herself working overtime, she was ready to come again as soon as Scott did. She hoped that he was sufficiently worked up to get off in her mouth here. There were no other thoughts in her head besides the need to taste his come on her tongue. So she continued to work, running her tongue around the head of his cock, taking him as deep in her throat as she could, and running her tongue all over his hairless balls. She had to make him come, and soon.

Ding Ding Ding. Soon did not come quick enough, as the chime on the front door went off. She felt Scott pull out of her mouth, and almost jerk her up to her feet. Not two seconds later, another customer came around the corner of the gondolas heading for the back wall. He did not even look at the two of them, which was a blessing since Scott was still trying to stuff his hard cock back inside his slacks. He pulled out his dress shirt, and was able to cover up the evidence. But now Ruth-Ann was REALLY hard up. She wanted to feel Scott come, and wanted to get off with him. Just because their location had been compromised was no reason for that not to happen. Apparently Scott had the same idea, because he leaned down to her ear and simply said, "Follow me." He turned and headed toward the front door, and Ruth-Ann had to hurry up to catch up with him.

When she got outside, she saw Scott heading for his truck. He got in, started it up, and motioned for her to do the same. Pulling out of the parking lot, he turned the corner of the strip center, and headed to the back. Because it was a new center, the back was just a collection of loading docks, dumpsters, and woods. A perfect place to hide for a little while if you did not want to be found.

Scott stopped his truck in one of the loading bays, and Ruth-Ann pulled up beside him. She watched as he got out, came around the side of her Explorer, and opened the passenger's side door to get it. He barely took the time to shut the door before he was all over her, kissing her lips and running his hands up the tops of her thighs.

"I have to have you. Now! It was so hard to keep a straight face while you were doing that. I can't believe how much of a tease and how brazen you are. I never would have thought it. I need to be inside of you again, to come inside of you again, to hear you scream for me again. I have to fuck you. Oh Christ, I have to fuck you now!"

Ruth-Ann was too far gone to even agree with him. She just climbed over the seat into the back of the Ford. Luckily she had hauled some stuff for her mom yesterday, so the back seat had been laid down. She just laid on her back, pulled her skirt up and waited for Scott to come to her.

He did not disappoint. He was over the seat and between her legs in about three seconds. It took about another two seconds for his pants and underwear to make it down around his knees, freeing his still turgid prick. Ruth-Ann reached out with both hands to draw him inside of her. They had both had plenty of preliminaries, and were more than ready for the main event.

Scott felt wetness, and plunged himself inside of the goddess that was underneath him. Everything else faded away in that instant. The job, the responsibilities, the possible fallout, nothing else mattered except the accepting grunts that were coming out of Ruth-Ann's sweating body. This was heaven on earth, angel choruses and all. Nothing and no one would ever be any better than this. At that moment, Scott knew that he was hooked, and would go to the ends of the earth for this woman. Which, if they were ever found out, he just might have to.

It was inevitable that both of them would get off in a hurry. Which was good, because who wants to have a 20 minute session in the back parking lot of a Starbucks? Ruth-Ann felt his cock expand through the haze of her brain, and knew that Scott was close. Her clit was telling her it was time to go, and it did not disappoint. As Scott began to grunt like an overheated stallion, and the first shot of his wonderful seed coated the walls of her pussy, Ruth-Ann felt her own body melt into his. The sounds that they generated had no intelligence, no reason, just pure reaction to the glory that was the joining of their flesh. Nothing in the world could be better than that moment, and she knew that from here on out, Ruth-Ann would do everything that she could to get back to this point as much as possible, the rest of the world be damned.

Lying in the afterglow, Scott propped himself up on one elbow, shook his head, and looked like he was trying to say something. After starting and stopping three times with some unintelligible grunts, Ruth-Ann put one finger on his lips and gave him a shush.

"You don't have to say it. I know. I know. This changes everything. And yes, I love you too."

Scott looked at her for a second with first surprise, then shock, and finally peace on his face. He leaned down, buried his face in her neck, and just existed.

12