Ruth, Chris, and I

Story Info
It's a three to foursome payback.
7.3k words
4.19
118.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much has happened since my wife and I had an unexpected threesome this past Labor Day. Several discussions regarding "my" threesome with her and another female were held but nothing ever came from them. My wife, Chris, agreed that it would happen when the time and other party was right-but we shouldn't just rush into it with the wrong person. That all changed when I ran into an old coworker and friend, Ruth. Ruth and I had always had an attraction for one another but due to my relationship with my then girlfriend, now wife, had never acted on them.

We met up at the local grocery store a few weeks ago by accident and I was greeted with a giant hug and a cheery "Tommy-boy!" As we both had the day off I invited her next door to the coffee shop to catch up on old times and have a few laughs. She agreed and we spent the better part of an hour trading stories about the past few years - including some about our children and spouses. Ruth spoke of how her husband traveled for work and how she felt abandoned for days on end.

"Even when he is home, all he does is spend hours on the computer in his room! You would think after working with them all day that he would want to stay away from them - but it just isn't the case!" Ruth exclaimed.

She then told me of how discusted she was that he made plans to travel out of state the coming weekend with the kids - and never even checked with her! "Guess I am single again for the weekend." was how she summed it up. She continued, "He did the same thing to me on Labor day of this year! Took the kids to the lake and left me to work the weekend!"

"You should have called me," I said with a wink. "We could have found something to do."

She smiled and purred "I can think of one thing we could have done Tommy-boy!"

I smiled back and took a sip of my coffee, realizing that our flirting was not skipping a beat even after all of these years.

Without thinking about what I was really doing, I said "You want to see what I did this past Labor Day?"

"Sure." Ruth replied "What did you do?"

I excused myself with a "I'll be right back" and exited the store to retrieve my laptop from the car. As I walked back in, I fought with myself over whether this was a good idea or not. What finally made the decision was my lust to convince Ruth to join my wife and I in my much anticipated threesome.

Sitting down I powered up the computer and logged online. We were in a back corner of the coffee shop and I gave her the chance to back down when I said "You sure you want to see this?"

"Yes!" was her answer as her eyes darted over the computer screen. I think she was surprised as Literocity.com appeared on the screen and her eyes were doing their best to take in the main screen and its text. I scrolled down to the "loving Wives" section and pulled up "Labor Day '05" and turned the computer towards her.

Her eyes were glued to the computer as she read the story- stopping a few times to look up at me in amazement. She was about halfway through and stopped saying "This is you?!?!" I assured her that it was and she quickly resumed reading the story. When she finished she looked up and said "Seeing your wife with another man didn't make you jealous"?

"Of course it did at first. But as it progressed it was quite natural and very erotic" I replied.

"You guys lead an incredible life compared to mine as she forced out a nervous laugh and took a sip of coffee."

I then took a huge leap and said, "Remember back, years ago- when we promised each other that if things were to change- we would give each other a chance? How we had the chemistry between us and always wished that we had at least spent one night together? How would you feel about coming over this weekend and fulfilling that promise?"

Ruth digested what I had told her, looking down at her coffee, stirring it with a spoon. "I don't know Tom" she started "We are both married with kids." I listened but it appeared it was a half hearted excuse and she didn't want to look to eager to accept.

I continued "I just showed you that my wife would be ok with it. Hell - your husband wouldn't even know about it." You can come over and spend the weekend."

"I just don't know..... let me think about it. Lets see if I could even get off work" Ruth replied. I was now concerned that I had forever alienated one of the woman I really cared for and sexually lusted after. As we made small talk (and it was verrry small talk) Ruth suddenly looked at her watch and stated that she needed to go. We left with a hug, and with Ruth promising to give me a call before the weekend. I packed up my laptop as I watched this heavenly MILF walk through the door and possibly out of my life.

I must say I was extremely surprised when I answered an "Out of Area" call a few days later and it was Ruth. Ruth was quite chatty about how great it was spending time together the day before. I hung on every word hoping that the next words out of her mouth was her acceptance of my offer to come over this weekend. She continued "I got home and I was blown away by what you showed me. I went down to our computer and reread your story several times- even left you some positive feedback and a good rating. You write quite well and your story is so erotic that it got me all worked up. I guess what I am saying is that I would love to spend some time with you this weekend."

She could probably hear my smile through the phone as I said "THAT'S GREAT! I'll tell you what- I'll cook you up a nice dinner, chill some wine, fire up the Jacuzzi, and make a weekend out of it we wont forget.

"I'll be there with bells on Tommy boy" she purred back into the phone.

"Sounds good to me" I said and hung up the phone. I probably woke up the dead with the yelp of excitement after I hung up the phone.

Later, when my wife returned home, I told her about the past few days events and how I had arraigned for "my" threesome with Ruth. Initially she was upset because she didn't think it was a good idea to do this with people we know, as it could become awkward fast.. After a discussion about it, I think she realized that it was better that she knew the other female and agreed to let the weekend happen. She did pout a bit and state "Gee- you get a whole weekend. All I got was an early morning 45 minutes." I assured her by saying that maybe next time she can have the whole week end too.

The next days before Friday did not go fast enough. Friday was spent arranging the house so that everything would be in perfect order. The kids were sent over to Gramma' and Grandpa's house so they could spend time with them. I think even my wife was getting into the whole weekend and brought out "her arsenal" of assorted dildos and vibrators, washing them and putting them by the bed. I turned the heat up in the Jacuzzi that we had in an enclosed part of our deck and returned to preparing our dinner. As I counted down to 6:00 my wife spent time "getting herself ready" as well as performing a "stiffness check" on my cock every so often.

Towards 6:00, there was no hiding the fact that I was ready to go and my wife replied "Well, look at this. Mr. stiffies all ready for action. Hmmm... wonder if I should help you out?" She gave me a quick peck and crouched down and unsnapped my pants, undid the zipper, and had my 7"cock strike her in the cheek. She opened her mouth and licked all around the head -flicking at it with her tongue. I was already over excited with anticipation and the sight of Chris slowly working her lips around my cock was getting me close to exploding in her mouth. Reaching up she grabbed at my balls and rolled them between her fingers as she softly bobbed her head on my dick. I let out a huge moan as she reached the bottom of the shaft with her lips. She withdrew slowly and now moved her hand up to jack me off while holding the head of my penis in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head as her hand movement built into a nice rhythm. As she worked me towards orgasm, I tried to have her stop as I didn't want to waste it- but she refused. I began to have the feeling of an impending orgasm and reached out for something to catch it in. Chris again denied me and took the whole load of cum down her throat. After she had swallowed everything I had to offer, she looked up at me and told me how much she loved me. I returned the favor as I lifted her to her feet and gave her a passionate kiss, while my pants hung around my knees. Our kiss was interrupted by a knock and the front doorbell ringing. Chris looked at me, said "Oh Shit!" and went to the bathroom to compose herself.

I meanwhile had to wedge my still hard cock into my pants and went to answer the door. There was Ruth, beautiful as ever, with a small overnight bag (which I was happy to see),an inviting/excited smile, and a big "Hi!" I returned her greeting and invited her into the house taking her bag and escorting her to the dining room.

Although she had been in our house before, her eyes darted around at the new additions to it and she stated "I love what you have done with your place! You are so talented with your hands." As if on cue from a low budget porno movie, my wife entered the room and stated "Why yes he is. Care to see what else he's good at?"

Ruth seemed startled by my wife's sudden appearance but quickly composed herself and let out a "Chris! Its so nice to see you again!" as she went to give her a hug. They embraced and I returned to the kitchen to finish the dinner I had been working on before being interrupted by my wife's antics. I watched as my wife and Ruth made their way to the dining room making idle chit chat as they went.

Shortly after dinner my wife suggested for Ruth and I to excuse ourselves from the table while she cleared the dishes. Taking the lead I suggested to Ruth that we remove ourselves to the crisp outdoors and enjoy the warmth of the bubbling Jacuzzi. Her eyes glowed with approval as she found her bag and went to the bathroom to change. I quickly threw on my trunks, opened the bottle of wine I had pre positioned, and settled down into the water. I swear my heart was beating out of my chest as I waited for Ruth and my wife to appear. What seemed like hours, but was really only minutes, passed and finally I watched as Ruth came out onto the deck in a gorgeous two piece yellow bathing suit. She had a huge smile on her face as she padded barefoot onto the deck saying "Wow its chilly out here!"

I reassured her by saying "Come on in. The water is perfect for the night. You'll love it."

Ruth slid her towel from her shoulder and swung her legs into the tub, slowly settling herself down next to me in the steamy water. She commented how good the water felt as she became accustomed to her surroundings and I worked at pouring her a glass of wine while we engaged in some light conversation. It would have been impossible not to notice how erect Ruth's nipples were as they attempted to burst through the thin layer of material of her bikini top. Our conversation turned to when we used to work together and I had Ruth laughing so hard that tears ran down her face.

"Any room for me?" my wife's voice said from behind us.

We both turned as I said "Sure" and I know I was surprised to see my topless wife dropping her robe to the floor. Chris looked stunning as she slid into the tub on the other side of me. As she snuggled up into my chest her hand quickly ran up my leg and onto my flaccid cock.

"Well lets get this party started" Chris stated and began massaging my balls and softly stroking my cock while she gently kissed my ear. I felt awkward for Ruth as I thought my wife was a bit too forward and getting ahead of things. It was only a matter of time before we got around to that point, but it seemed like she was rushing it a bit. My suspicions seemed confirmed minutes later as Ruth quietly excused herself to use the restroom and exited the jacuzzi.

My wife continued her hand assault on my dick as we exchanged some lust filled kisses-yet in my mind I was wondering where Ruth had gone-and if she was coming back.

I said to my wife "Gee- I hope we didn't scare her off."

"I doubt it-maybe she's just getting ready" was all my wife responded.

I gave Chris a quick kiss and said "I'm gonna go make sure everything's all right." And stood up revealing my very erect penis that tented my shorts. Chris wasted no time in sliding her hand inside, removing my dick from its confines, and throating it several times.

I pulled away and she stated "Hurry back- I'd like to have seconds" referencing our earlier encounter in the kitchen. I composed myself as best I could and toweled off as I headed off in search of Ruth. I found her by the front entrance and I think I startled her a bit as I walked into the room. (Though maybe it was because my cock was still partially engorged with blood and pointing directly at her)

"Ruth. What's up? We ....." my sentence faded as I noticed movement from the hall and recognized the outline of her husband walking towards us. I was startled and didn't exactly know what to say except "Kurt. Um..How are you?" My mind raced a million miles an hour as I searched for a way to explain why his wife was at my house in a bikini. I searched Ruth's face for an answer as to why her husband was here and how we could explain this.

"Tom, good to see you again" Kurt began. "Ruth told me of the proposition you gave her last week and I was quite taken aback by it. After we talked about it and I read your Literocity story, I agreed to let her come only if I could be there to watch."

"Yeah," Ruth replied, "You agreed after I found your online subscription to the 'Screw my Wife' website. It seems that its one of Kurts little fantasies about me."

He approached Ruth and slid his arm around her waist Saying "Yes dear. Enjoy!" and he gave her a kiss on the side of the mouth. Ruth kissed him back before pulling away and taking my hand leading me to the master bedroom.

She slid her arms around my neck and all I can say was that I returned her kiss with a stunned expression on my face as my plans had been checkmated by Ruth. My eyes followed as Kurt walked into the room and around the bed observing the different oils and toys my wife had prepared before Ruth's arrival.

"Looks like you are in for some wild time Ruth- look at this!" Kurt exclaimed. As he spoke he picked up a realistic 7" dildo from my wife's collection. Ruth's head turned and she blushed and said "Oh my God! I've never in my life seen one of those up close-let alone used one!"

Chris appeared at the door on cue and stated "That is brand new-never used.... But you should really try one. You'll love it."

As Ruth and I stood holding each other I watched as Kurt's face looked surprised by the entrance of my half naked wife. He dropped the dildo back onto the cloth as I introduced Kurt to Chris. Chris said "Well this works out nicely, thanks hon" and she walked over and put her arms around a shocked Kurt. I watched as she pecked at his lips which returned a poor attempt at a kiss. His mouth went agape as she slipped her hand down and grabbed at his crotch, massaging it with her left hand. He stared at Ruth looking for an answer, or possibly her approval, but his reply was watching as Ruth and I passionately kissed one another. Our tongues twirled in each others mouths as our passions heated up. My cock now had sprung back to its erect state and poked at Ruth's bikini bottom as our foreplay continued. Her hands roamed freely over my back as my own moved to slide the straps from her top off of her shoulders. With a swift move I then slid her top off of her magnificent tits and exposed them to my view. She shuttered as I kissed my way down the side of her neck and began suckling at her erect nipples. Her own hand worked her way down my chest and finally she reached my protruding cock. Her hand glanced quickly over it and she let out a giggle and a soft whisper in my ear of approval.

I pulled away a bit to lower her onto the bed where we could continue our fun. As I did I watched a few moments of my wife as she kneeled over a pants less Kurt and sucked on his dick. It was then that I realized why Ruth had responded the way she did when she grabbed mine. While I'm sure his dick would do the job- It wasn't much to write home about. Kurt meanwhile still appeared to be in shock that my wife was giving him the blowjob of his life. Never did I notice any movement on his part - or for that matter an expression of pleasure- just plain shock.

While it was something to watch my beautiful wife going to town on Kurt- I had a fantasy girl in front of me that needed my full attention and who was I to deny her? As Ruth lay on her back I slowly lowered myself next to her grabbing hold of her tits as our mouths met yet again. It was only a few moments before I ran my hand down to her bikini bottoms and softly stoked her pussy through her bottoms. It didn't take a genius to know that she was already soaking wet and I quickly slid my hand inside her bottoms. Her moans became quite loud as I flicked at her clit and stroked her engorged pussy lips, teasing her with partial inserts of my fingertip. Her hips began gyrating to meet the motion of my hands as she attempted to push a finger inside of her. I stopped at this point and came up to my knees over the top of her. She looked up at me with eyes blazed full of lust and quickly assisted the removal of her bottoms. She then tugged on my bottoms and I complied with her unspoken request and dropped them to the floor.

Ruth's expression while staring at my cock was priceless and she reached out to hold it in her hands. I thought for a moment that she would slide it into her mouth but instead sat examining every square inch of it. "Oh my God!" she stated as she grabbed hold of my balls and rolled them between her hands. "This is nice"!

I looked up and watched as my wife dropped her bottoms and approached a now fully naked Kurt laying on the floor next to our king size bed. We exchanged loving glances as she grabbed a condom from the nightstand and wrapped Kurt up for their encounter. We continued our eye contact as she kneeled herself over his not so spectacular dick and slid down upon him. She let out a small moan as she hit bottom, closing her eyes and grabbing her breasts. I'm not sure if Kurt's terrified expression came from my wife "attacking him" or if it was his reaction to seeing his wife spreading her legs for my entertainment. Whatever the case, I turned away and flicked Ruth's clit with my tongue. This immediately drew a response from her body as she moaned and bucked her hips against my face while sporting the greatest look of pleasure on her face. Ruth came up on her elbows to watch what I was doing and appeared out of breath and on the verge of orgasm with every move of my tongue. I ran my tongue along her engorged pussy lips and even tongue fucked her a bit as she loudly moaned her approval.

I could feel motion against the bed and looked up to see my wife bouncing on Kurt's cock with an intense look on her face. I resumed my assault on Ruth's pussy with my tongue and noticed she was approaching what sounded like the mother of all orgasms. I must say that Ruth was definitely the loudest woman I have ever been with and was a huge turn on to me!

Not wanting Ruth to orgasm without my- I came up to my feet and aligned my cock with her pussy. Then, thinking better of it, I retrieved a condom, slid it on, then rested the head of my cock at the entrance to Ruth's pussy. Our eyes were locked as I slid into her as she howled her approval. After a couple of strokes I was firmly lubricated and gave her several long thrusts as her head rocked from side to side - eyes firmly shut. When I noticed her grinding her hips up and down on the base of my cock I knew that her orgasm was upon her. I planted myself as deep as I could into her which caused her to cry out and scream "Aghhhhhhhhh! Oh God!" Her face was flushed, her breathing had gone from a heavy pant to a cry of delight, and I felt as the walls of her pussy quivered and milked at my cock.

12