Ruth the Kinky Trucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fucking god, you fucking bitch. Oh god, oh god, I'm fucking cumming. Holy shit, eat my fucking pussy. Fuck!!!!!!"

Meanwhile, Karl had sucked all the sperm out of a dirty fucking asshole.

"Get out Karl. Take Sam and get the fuck out." Ruthie opened the door and threw their clothes out into the parking lot. She had uncuffed and untied Sam's legs. As he stood up to leave, she smacked him across the face and grabbed him hard by the cock.

"Look at babydoll over there. He is gonna fuck my pussy faggot." She smacked him and turned him around to boot him in the ass. He couldn't get out fast enough. Karl too, even though he was a lot bigger, she grabbed him by the cock and smacked it hard.

"Your only good to fuck and suck hard cock you faggot. You sucked all that sperm out of a dirty fucking asshole. Get the fuck out of here." She spun him towards the door and kicked him in the ass as well. She then turned to me and told me to get my cock hard again. It was getting hard all by itself. She tossed me a cockring and told me to put it on. I began jerking off and got it real hard. I slipped the cockring on and it forced the blood to stay in my cock. I watched Karl and Sam climb into their truck with their clothes in hand. Seems they drove together and played together. Ruthie looked down at my hard cock and ran her hands up and down the shaft. She loves to spit and spit she did. She lubed it up and pushed me down on the bed. She turned away from me and squatted down on my cock. I laid her down on top of me and had access to her tits and clit. She was so fucking hot.

"I love the boys like you who can suck a little cock and still fuck my wet pussy." She rode me and by the way she was moaning it wasn't going to take much to make her cum. My cock was sore and hard and I was really trying to cum again. She knew that and pushed me to the edge.

"You wanted cum babydoll. Ok, bitch, cum for momma." I fucked her harder and harder until I lost it and filled her pussy with my sperm. It hurt, my cock was spent. Ruthie too had cum but this time she just grinded down into me and rubbed her clit with her hand. I was still hard but just touching my cock hurt. I pulled out of her and took off the cockring. Ruthie was lying next to me. She pointed down at her pussy.

"Listen babydoll, you have to clean out my pussy. Momma don't sleep with a pussy full of sperm." I got down on my knees and began sucking all that nasty sperm out of her sweet pussy. I made sure to suck it all out. When I was done she tapped me on the shoulder to give her a kiss. I shared my load with her. Ruthie then patted my ass.

"I'm gonna fuck that ass tonight babydoll." I left her embrace and bent over. I wanted her to fuck me right now. Ruthie gave me a woo hoo and jumped up to grab her strap on. She almost fell over getting into it and I laughed out loud. I paid for that laugh. She spread my ass open and put the head of that monster cock into my puckered hole. It hurt, it hurt so good as she worked it in to the hilt. Then she pulled my hair and rode me like the little bitch I am.

"You better come visit me babydoll. I am up here every 2 weeks. I have a lot of cocks but I really like yours. And your ass ain't too bad." She pumped me harder and faster and I began to really squirm. My ass hurt, my ass was on fire. Ruthie fucked me for 10 minutes. She fucked me hard, slow, fast and teased me by just barely putting it in. I took it like a good little whore. We both fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up when Ruthie turned the diesel over. She was still naked and watching her work was a real turn on. She put the Harley t-shirt on and then put her cowboy hat on. I watched her slip on her cowboy boots and climb back into the drivers seat. She was going to drive with no pants on. How cool was that. Ruthie let the engine warm up for 10 minutes. She told me I could stay in bed. We were going to drive over to this trucker hotel to get a meal and a shower. Only 10 minutes away and you might like it. That's what she said, I might like it. I left my car in the parking lot since we were only going to be gone for a few hours. Ruthie pulled out onto the highway and away we went.

She looked so hot driving without any pants on. She told me she would drive naked all the time and sometimes she would let the other drivers see her. We pulled into the hotel, it had a large lot in the back for the trucks to pull in and out of. There was a diner and a hotel. Ruthie parked in the back near three other trailers. She rolled down her window and yelled hello to someone.

"Yo bitch, what you doin." Ruthie was now leaning over to open the passenger door. This woman was a kinky bitch. This time another woman popped her head inside the cab. She smiled when she saw me in the back. Ruthie motioned for her to get in. I was naked but I had pulled the comforter over me. Ruthie stood up and gave her friend a kiss. She had short blond hair and was smaller then Ruthie. Her ass looked great in jeans but her tits were not as big as Ruthie's. Still, she was a looker. Ruthie pointed towards me.

"Michael, this is good friend Laura. Laura, this is Michael. Why don't you get up and give her a hug. She could use a hug." Ruthie giggled. I pulled the covers off and stood up. My cock was semi hard. Laura's eyes widened and she walked towards me. I hugged her and she wasted no time stroking my cock. I began to kiss her neck and work my way up to her mouth. Laura let me kiss her as I started playing with her tits. Ruthie was behind me now and squeezing us all together. I went for it and reached under Laura's shirt. She had nice tits and I wanted to see them. I asked Ruthie to take her shirt off for me. She did. Then I asked her to take off Laura's shirt. Ruthie did that too. They started to kiss each other and I let them do their thing. Ruthie then went for her pants. I helped her and we both slid them down to her ankles. She was wearing a gstring and her ass was so hot. I was rubbing her ass as Ruthie was sucking on her tits. Laura then tossed her sneakers off and stepped out of her pants. She was so hot standing there in her gstring. I slid it down her legs and was face to face with her pussy. I wanted to eat her out but what I really wanted to do was watch Ruthie do her. My cock was hard and Laura was stroking it faster. I asked Ruthie to lick Laura's

pussy. She smiled and took her friend by the hand. Her pussy was sweaty and smelled of sex. Laura could tell she had been fucking all night but this seemed to turn her on even more.

"Babydoll, watch me eat her pussy." Laura had a small patch of hair that was such a turn on. Ruthie laid her down and got on her knees. She spread that sweet pussy open and started licking. I got down with her to smell it, to watch up close. Ruthie was wild and started sucking her clit. She sucked it and fingered her twat. She also began fingering her ass. Laura was a bucking bronco by then. I took advantage of this and straddled her face. She gobbled my cock as Ruthie continued to suck her pussy.

"Oh you fucking bitch, suck my pussy. Oh fuck.. holy shit!!!! Ruthie kept going as Laura started to cum. She was still sucking my cock but she clamped down hard as she came.

"Oh fuck." I screamed. Ruthie laughed and Laura let go of my cock. I collapsed next to Laura. Ruthie looked up at both of us. She stroked Laura's pussy and took my still hard cock in her other hand.

"I want you to fuck my friend Michael after you get cleaned up." The hotel entrance was less then 30 feet from the back door. Laura jumped up and opened the door.

"Come on bitches." She jumped out of the truck naked. I stood up and looked around. Ruthie was already to the door.

"Get your sweet ass over here babydoll. Don't worry, it's not like it doesn't happen around here." she jumped off the truck. Laura had reached the door and was holding it open. I jumped out right behind Ruthie. It was a real turn on to be running through the parking lot naked. We all ran down the hall to the third door. Laura opened it and we burst through giggling like kids. It was then I realized I had no clothes with me and probably wouldn't be getting any soon. The room was nicely set up. There was a large bathroom and two large beds. There was a smaller bed on one wall. A wet bar, TV, desk, sofa, this was real nice. Laura went into the bathroom and turned on the water. I climbed in with her and Ruthie. We did share the soap and clean each other. Ruthie told Laura about our night of sex.

"Babydoll is a great fuck. He loves pussy and dick. And I will let you fuck his ass Laura." Ruthie rubbed my ass for her friend. I wanted to fuck Laura first and then she could do me.

"Phil, Scott, John, George, Donna, Patsy, Cathy, Chester, Brian, I think that's it. Their all here for the weekend." Laura had a big smile on her face.

"Does he know the whole story Ruthie?" Laura was slowly stroking my hard cock. I was playing with her pussy as we were getting out of the shower. I didn't really care what they were talking about, I wanted that pussy.

"Fuck her babydoll. Fuck her like you fucked me. Then your ass is ours." We were still dripping wet as I grabbed Laura around the waist and hoisted her over my shoulder. She screamed and squirmed as I threw her on the bed.

"You want this pussy, come get it bitch."

12