Rutherford Consulting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sisters are not only working at the same company, they also live in the same apartment and spend their whole life together. Jules has told them that one of the two is always subservient to the other in all aspects of their live. To make it more interesting, their work performance and the result of some special competitions are giving the subservient girl the power to turn the tables - or the dominant one the option to keep her power. Gwen has been the dominant for a long time recently, but everything changed last week to her huge embarrassment.

"Tell Sandra when you get out that I will have Karen arrange a new competition soon."

"Yes, Sir." – Gwen was scared and excited at the same time. This was unusual, because normally only Karen would mention something like this, but it gave her the power to be in control again more quicker than she had thought ... if she wins this time.

Just as she walked out, Karen stood in the door. Sure that Gwen overheard her, she said, "I think Gwen is still embarrassed that she has lost last week. I wonder what Sandra had her do over the weekend. She has been under control of Gwen for over three months and I'm sure she did not like it at all."

"You're right. We need to ask Sandra about it. I think you need to arrange something today."

"Oh ... good! I already have an idea."

Karen had a great inventive mind. Jules meet the Korean American a few years ago. She was now 37. They meet at a party that was hosted by one of his customers, a major Seattle-based international corporation. Karen was there together with the mayor of the city. She had been bored and the party was also far from exciting for Jules. When he saw another lost soul at the event, he started talking to her. After a couple of minutes, Jules asked her to explain about her job, her dreams and vision, her life story and also some intimate details. Originally this was just a way for him to kill some time and get some entertainment at the otherwise really boring event and obviously she was happily telling him everything he wanted to know. It soon turned out that this women had an interesting life story and a nice vision. However, she reached a point where she could not move ahead in her career and she was already too old for a Korean American to get married and settle down like it would be expected in the conservative society she lived in. He liked what he heard and saw. While she would not win any beauty contest as she was a little bit overweight for her size, she had something around her that showed a lot of confidence in everything she did and said. What he most liked was that she seemed to have great organization skills, wanted to move ahead in live, loved challenges and of course was extremely smart and intelligent.

He suggested her a meeting the following weekend and of course she accepted. Once Jules considered to hire her, he was careful not to make a lot of suggestions, because he did not want that she becomes mindless and would only follow his orders and also require too many orders all the time. He liked her natural ability to control a situation independently and this is what he was mostly interested in. He was tired to take care of every little issue in his business all by himself so he needed someone that was able to make decisions even if he was not there. It was more challenging and simply more interesting to have someone like her taking charge inside his company. He explained her about his business, his unique style and obviously also about his unique skills. She could not believe it at first but he demonstrated it with a few "victims" trough out the afternoon they spend together and he offered her a very good salary and nice extra benefits. Basically he let her decide to go back to her live, after he would make sure she thought that she heard nothing special during this interview, or to go to a new level and she would be put in charge of the complete staff at his company and he could give her a level of control she never imagined she might happen while of course still accepting his superior position. Well, she would accept that no matter what, she realized after she fully understood the offer and thought about the demonstration he gave her. She did not think about it very long and accepted. One week later she moved into her office at the Rutherford building and the mayor had lost the best office manager he ever had.

Before starting with the topic of the day, Jules wanted to get a quick update on their latest major client: KES with its CEO Paul Kronic: "Did you get any report from Amy about her new project?"

"Apparently, the initial review of their organizational structure was finished last week. Mr. Kronic seems to have developed a crush on Amy, she stayed at his home the whole weekend. The team has selected three key employees that are arranged to meet you for their first session this afternoon. One of them is the secretary of Mr. Kronic, there is an engineer and the head of the KES accounting. Please be ready at 3pm, I also put it into your schedule."

"Oh – thank you, Karen."

After a small break Jules changed the topic and asked, "So what could you find out about the news story far?"

"I think we have all the info you might want. Sandra is putting it together into one file for you now. You can have all the details in half an hour on your desk. Is there anything important you need to know now already? I've read through most of the material already."

She walked around his desk and pressed a couple of keys on the 17" Macbook Pro that he is using at the office. A picture of a beautiful woman appeared. "This is her.", Karen said with low volume and with a wicked smile on her face.

-

Ann Francis was a bit under pressure.

Her article about Jules Rutherford and Rutherford Consulting raised a lot of questions. The financing of his operation seemed to be suspicious, his business model and style was not really well defined and the company management structure was extremely unusual. In fact, no one knew what exactly Rutherford Consulting was doing and how they earned any money. Yes, they had contracts with a lot of major companies, but the actual work from Rutherford Consulting for them was not well defined. Then there was the mystery around Jules Rutherford himself. Where did he come from? Not much about his family was known.

Unfortunately, she had not any further information at the moment to answer the questions. Yet, by the amount of emails and the phone calls she this morning, her article generated some echo in the media business and everyone was looking for answers now - not only her, also her competition.

She desperately needed a better contact to an insider, someone who works at Rutherford Consulting at a higher level that was willing to give her some information. She needed to confirm her story and answer some questions. Some of her information came from Harold Mills who worked in the IT department. He provided some information from the companies computer system. He actually started working there only a few weeks ago, answering an employment ad. In reality he was undercover at the company as he was an old school friend of Ann - a computer geek and Ann sometimes had him do some investigations for her. He always complained his work would be really boring, so she suggested this assignment to make his work more exciting.

Originally she started working on this project after she did some investigation on Sebastian Rutherford, a scientist that was involved in a government project for the military. She got a copy of a classified report on some new electronic gadgets for the US marine corps that are supposed to be put into service a year later when she was working on an essay about the future of the US military. It was extremely boring, but it was her job and paid the bills. The name of the scientist sounded familiar to her until she checked and realized that it was he uncle of Jules Rutherford from Rutherford Consulting.

Now, Jules Rutherford was the leading bachelor of Seattle and the amount of gossip about him, his business and especially about his private live, was enormous. After she realized that one of the main scientists that regularly worked for the US military and for other government agencies was directly related to this young business man that was extremely successful and yet no one knew how exactly he made his money, she thought there must be some story behind it. Many customers of Rutherford Consulting are suppliers of the government. In some cases there are direct references, that Rutherford Consulting customers produced products made for the US government and developed under the supervision of Sebastian Rutherford. Obviously a lot of it was speculation, but she just had a good feeling about it and her editor did not remove it.

Little did she know that it was exactly those parts that made Jules Rutherford curious enough to start his investigations about her.

-

Jules read through all the information that was prepared by Karen and Sandra. Ann Francis had done a good job. She raised the right questions about his business. Most likely she did not know the answers, but as she made a connection between his uncle and some of the customers of Rutherford Consulting, there was enough to raise further suspicion.

Ann Francis had worked as a freelancer for a number of news websites and some news papers. Since around two years, she worked for the Seattle Times and wrote about special issues. She was responsible for many technology related news and in-depth articles about the defense industry market. Most of her articles had a good writing style but the actual content was usually not touching more than just the surface of a topic.

All this gave some relieve to Jules as she probably was just lucky to mention the correct (or wrong, depending on your viewpoint) issues in her article.

The file he was checking also had information about her private life – or mostly the lack of it. She spend a lot of time working and other than a boyfriend that she dated over a year ago for a longer time, there was nothing interesting. She was apparently not seeing anyone at the moment and her career was the priority in her life currently. Her family was living on the East Coast and she lived in Seattle for over 7 years now. She was 31 years old.

Karen walked back into the room and looked at Jules for a few seconds while he worked with his computer. Jules looked up from his desk and said: "Invite her for a meeting."

"As soon as possible, I guess?"

"Yes. Also, by the end of the week, I need to know which other journalists are covering this story now after the Seattle Times blew up some dust. They probably have not much information but we need to find out as early as possible to have them stop their investigations. Please monitor it and we will deal with it when I am back from Japan."

"No problem, Jules ... we will take care of that."

"We also have to rule out any insiders. I'm afraid that she already might be trying to get more information via one of our employees."

"Do you think so? She did not reveal anything so far."

"Right, but I don't want to read more about us next week."

"Alright ... I will have a look on all newer employees and on everyone that knows more about the details of our work style."

-

Miho moaned in pleasure as she slowly woke up. She opened her eyes to see Mitshiko's head buried deep between her legs. Oh, how she loved waking up like this. Mitshiko was employed as her personal assistant but actually took care of many other needs as well. One of her duties was to wake up Miho in the morning in this special fashion, especially when an early morning conference call with head office in Seattle was scheduled. She was usually sleeping on the floor in the small living room of the extremely small 2-room apartment in Shinjuku. Making sure she woke up early enough herself, she usually had no problem to wake up her Mistress in time.

It took only a couple of minutes until Miho was shaking in orgasm. Mitshiko was doing this with an expertise, no one else could make Miho cum that quickly. They smiled at each other with a look that was the combination of passion for the moment and love for each other.

Jules meet Miho during his first trip to Japan around a year ago. He was looking for someone who could mange the contact to the local offices and subsidiaries of the various US companies he represented but was not really successful initially. When he was ready to give up, he thought to spend some time in the Tokyo night life, in order not to waste his time in Japan completely. He tried one of the higher level clubs for business men. Miho was working as madam in a nightclub he visited that was targeted for a wealthy male clientele. She watched and arranged that the bar girls in the club took proper care of the guests. For some reason he was more interested in Miho than in any of the young girls that were available to him. He started a long conversation with Miho and basically heard her whole life story. He was not sure if it was his special talents that prompted her to give out all the information or if she was happy to mention everything anyway. He actually suspected the later. She was 39, single, loved sex, bisexual, very intelligent and worked at this place because she was in control over a group of younger girls and she loved it. He hired her on the same evening, even before arranging any office space or officially registering his business.

During the next week, Miho helped him to arrange everything he needed to step into the Japanese market. He quickly decided that he loved Japan and already thought about expanding his business there much quicker than originally intended. Miho introduced Mitshiko her as her new assistant on the last day before his departure back to the states. He was not sure and did not ask where Miho had found the young girl, but he instantly liked her. She was maybe 20 or 21 only, but he did not ask and it was hard to tell exactly. After a couple of minutes of small talk, he said to her, "Just make sure that Miho is always proud of you." – he still sometimes wondered if this order was actually needed, because Miho always had the talent to control nearly everything and everyone around her. He guessed it did not make a real difference but at least he knew that Mitshiko liked her job at least as much as Miho liked hers. Later, during the flight back, Jules remembered that he might have seen Mitshiko before. He thought she might have been the naked girl that was laying on the table, with all the Sashimi and Sushi placed on her body, at the club where he meet Miho for the first time. Bu he was not sure.

For the past year, Miho has setup and expanded the office with Mitshiko as her personal assistant and three other girls who worked as project managers. Many of the US customers of Rutherford Consulting had subsidiaries in Japan. Jules saw it as a bonus to have local staff helping where needed for his customers. This direct and usually more personal contact on every level of an organization was one of many little things that made Rutherford Consulting different from the direct competitors. Jules has started setting up similar local offices in other countries quite some time ago now, to initiate a similar development. In Japan, the point to expand has been reached but at the same time the existing structure needed a major push into the right direction to see some results quickly.

Fujiwara Ltd. was the market leader in Japan with excellent contacts to other Asian countries. If Rutherford Consulting wanted to gain market share in Japan, it would either be done through a long battle with the strong and tough competition with Fujiwara or it would be through a partnership, possibly even a merger. Jules realized how difficult it would be to gain market share with him staying in USA most of the time. Even his special talents would not be helpful that much, also considering the cultural differences. What made this project so interesting for him was the challenge. Unlike many other cases where he simply setup a meeting with the female executive of a company to solve all problems, this was different. The owner of Fujiwara Ltd. was Hiro Fujiwara – a legend in the Japanese business community. He was well known for his special tastes, in fact, there was a certain mystery around him.

It has been a challenge for Miho to get in touch with Hiro Fujiwara. After weeks of trial and error, Miho finally could arrange a meeting between the two CEOs for this week. It had been a major breakthrough from her point of view, yet she had no idea what Jules actually intended to offer Fujiwara in detail. She looked forward to this important moment.

Still naked, Miho opened her Powerbook to check emails. It was always the first thing she had to do. Due to the time difference to Seattle, there could be major news or new orders in her inbox. Or disturbing news, like on this Tuesday morning. She read Jules email and gasped out loud "How can he expect me to move the meeting?" – "Mistress?", came a soft reply from behind her.

"Girl, he expects us to move the Fujiwara meeting by two to three days. I have no idea how we could manage that."

"Oh no ..."

"I hate it when things like this happen."

Miho connected her iSight webcam and launched iChat. Jules was online, probably in his office, so she decided to call him directly. Normally she did not do that without arranging a specific time or she would be going through Karen and the girls, after all, she could interrupt something critical, but this was important and Jules would understand that. Hopefully.

-

"Miss Ann Francis?" – "This is Sandra Smyth from Rutherford Consulting."

Ann was surprised. She had no idea how they found her mobile phone number. It was not listed in any directory and only close friends and some work colleagues knew the number. She liked her privacy.

"Mr. Rutherford would like to give you the opportunity to be interviewed by you. He saw your recent work and thought it would be good to comment on the questions you have raised in your texts."

"Thanks for the call. I am surprised ..." – she was interrupted by Sandra who continued with, "Mr. Rutherford is available at 11:00am tomorrow. He would be delighted if you could visit our company at that time.".

Ann was speechless for a few seconds. "Miss Francis?"

"Yes ... Miss Smyth? – I think I can manage that. Thank you for the surprising invitation."

"No problem. You can thank Mr. Rutherford for it tomorrow personally."

-

Jules received a call via iChat. It was Miho. He clicked to accept the call, just to see a picture of Miho's beautiful face and some shoulders without anything to cover them. He did not see more than that, so he imagined she was naked but he could not really tell of course.

"Hello Miho ... had a good sleep?"

"Hello Jules ... yes, and I woke up very nicely with the help of Mitshiko and I thought it would become a great day ... until I read your email.

"Is there any problem with that?"

"You know Fujiwara, we sent you a lot of information about him. There is no way he will accept you moving the meeting on such a short notice. This will kill the opportunity to make any deal with him I'm afraid."

Just at that moment, he saw that Mitshiko, fully naked, was coming into the picture and kneeling down behind and left of Miho. He smiled, now guessing again that Miho was naked as well.

"I'm sure you can find a way. It is just not possible for me to come earlier, I need to sort out something important and it will take me at least one or two days."

With the reverb of the room added and at a lower volume, Mitshiko replied from the back of the room: "Mr. Rutherford, we cannot even reach Mr. Fujiwara directly. His office will only allow us to confirm or cancel the appointment, they have no authority to change his schedule in such a matter and Mr. Fujiwara will not reply to any enquiry of us as it would mean to him that we are not respecting him."