Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 01

Story Info
Ruthie gets a real cock in her pussy for the first time.
7.9k words
4.54
56.7k
16

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers

For background on this story, see "Ruthie Calls on Me" and "We Swank It Up with Pamela".

Ruthie's ship has come in. Not literally, of course, but she has inherited the fortune her miserly parents stashed away throughout their lifetimes. Both well into their seventies and in poor health already, they contracted pneumonia after trying to reduce expenses by not heating their house during the coldest part of the year, and they died because they refused to spend any money on medical treatment. They both died intestate because, if anybody ever suggested writing their wills, they always answered something like "God's will is the one that will be done, and who are we to advise Him?" As a result, Ruthie, whom they had named Ruth, from the Bible, inherited everything as their only offspring.

After her oldest friend, Pamela, and I helped her find out just how great sex should be, Ruthie had harbored a grudge against her parents and husband, because they had kept her from finding out earlier. However, after the death of her parents, Ruthie was able to forgive them, for they had truly believed they were doing what was best for her. Following what she knew would have been their wishes, she arranged the inexpensive early morning funeral that had been paid for in advance. They were buried on a Thursday morning in the double grave with a double headstone they had also paid for in advance.

For her husband, though, who was a deacon in her parents' church and had been 50 years old at the time of their wedding, Ruthie had nothing but hatred and contempt. One day after her eighteenth birthday, as soon as it was legally possible and at the insistence of her parents, she had married him. Her sanctimonious bridegroom broke her maidenhead a week later, having waited for her most fertile time. Every month after that he made another attempt to impregnate her, always on the night he was most likely to succeed. In between these attempts, he felt he had a duty, mandated by his distorted version of the Bible, to be abusive, both physically and verbally.

Ruthie, knowing something was very wrong, and not wanting to be trapped forever in a rotten marriage, thwarted him by taking the birth control pills she had secretly obtained. After a few years, she had come to realize that her husband had no affection for her at all and no actual interest in her except as a baby factory and as a way to get to the money he knew her parents had. I am extremely happy to say that periodically making love with me, with the assistance and connivance of Pam, had helped Ruthie survive the abuse until, after the death of her parents, she finally reached a point where she was able to take full control of her own life.

After making the arrangements with the mortuary and cemetery, Ruthie had contacted me and asked me to drive to the cemetery and meet her there at a pre-arranged place by the driveway. Immediately after the internment, she sneaked away to join me so I could take her to my house, which was where she felt the safest. Although she might have conversed with her husband during the ride to the church, and possibly there or at the cemetery, the only communication she intended to have with him after the funeral was over would be through her lawyer when her "asshole husband", to use her words, was served with divorce papers.

On the way to my house, we chatted about mutual friends, especially Pamela, who had arranged our first meeting and had been there for her whenever she was needed. Just before we arrived, Ruthie's pretty face got serious and she looked straight into my eyes and called on our long and very intimate friendship.

"George, you know I'm never going back to my asshole husband, and never want to even see him again, except in Divorce Court, and as soon as possible there. My parents are dead and I've gotten over my grudge against them. In their own way, they thought they were doing the right thing, but I will never, ever forgive that asshole for the way he abused me and tried to use me. No way am I ever going back to his house, and right now, I don't really feel up to going to my parents' house, which is my house now, I guess. I do want to go there tomorrow morning, though, because I know they kept a lot of money stashed around the house and I want to look for it.

Can I stay in your house with you tonight? I need to ask you some questions and I want you to show me something anyhow. I still have a lot to learn, now that I will no longer ever have to worry about that asshole. In fact, I'd like you to show me something now, since here we are at your house." She made that last comment just as we were pulling into my driveway. I didn't know exactly what she had in mind but I was reasonably sure she wanted to make love because it had been about three weeks since the last time we had been together and we had been forced to cut our love-making short that time.

"Of course, Ruthie. You know you are always more than welcome in my house, tonight and as long as you want. My house is your house." I was completely serious in that offer, although there was some question in my mind as to what Ruthie wanted, just a place to crash for a few days, making love during that time, or if she was looking for something really long term. She is one of the sweetest persons I know and I would very much enjoy having her stay with me for a few days or a few weeks but I wasn't looking for a permanent or long term significant other.

Once in the house, after removing her cheap shoes, hat and coat and throwing them on the closet floor, Ruthie looked around, smiling. She has many happy memories involving my house, and I have just as many happy memories with her. Many of them are sexual ones, but I had always been someone to talk to and a broad shoulder for her, and we had developed genuine fondness, almost a romantic love, for each other. When she started walking toward my bedroom, she reminded me, "Remember how, every time I came to see you, I would be in such a hurry that I would be taking my clothes off in the hallway? Thank God those days are over now."

She turned around in front of my bedroom door and held out her arms for me. We hadn't had time for a proper greeting earlier at the cemetery, because she had been in such a hurry to get away from her husband. Ruthie had been apprehensive on the drive from there, worried that somebody might have seen us leave and be following us, and I had to be careful driving in traffic. We were finally able to make up for that. We hugged; she relaxed in my arms and we kissed, affectionately the first two times but passionately the many times after that.

Ruthie held my hand and we walked into the bedroom together, stopping at the foot of the bed where we resumed kissing. "You have shown me some wonderful things in this room, George, and today, I want you to show me something else. Until now, I have always been afraid to have you fuck my pussy, even though I really wanted you to, because your cock might have stretched me or I might have learned a reaction that would have made the asshole suspicious. That's all in the past; I don't have to worry about him anymore. Today, for the first time in my life, I want to get a real cock in my pussy."

"Of course, but before my cock is in your pussy, I want my tongue to be there, long enough for you to cum at least once, maybe twice. Like you said, we don't have to watch the clock today."

"Once is enough, and again from your cock. And tonight, I hope we can make love some more, and then snuggle up together to sleep. I've never done that, snuggled up with anybody. My asshole husband thinks that any kind of contact between man and woman, even a married couple, is sinful unless they are trying to 'make babies', and then it is a necessary evil. My God, am I glad I'm going to be getting rid of him."

As she was talking, Ruthie pulled off her dowdy, shapeless dress and looked at it in distaste. "This came from a rummage sale yesterday," she told me. "He thought I needed something new to wear to the funeral and this was his idea of new." She tossed the offending dress aside as if she never wanted to see it again.

Since her husband always wanted her to be "decent" Ruthie was wearing heavy cotton stockings, a slip, an industrial-strength bra and very voluminous panties which, except that they were pink, reminded me of the polka-dotted panties worn by Minnie Mouse in comic books I used to read as a child.

I had also removed my shoes at the door and I tossed my suit coat and tie onto a chair in the corner. As I approached Ruthie, I made a suggestion. "When you have been here before, you always undressed yourself and I undressed myself because it was faster. Since we're not in any hurry, it's more fun to undress each other." When I finished making my suggestion, we hugged and, while we were kissing, Ruthie started clumsily unbuttoning my shirt. I waited for her to finish the buttons and pull it off me, and to peel my undershirt off over my head.

Bare to the waist, I took hold of the hem of Ruthie's slip and she raised her arms so I could pull it off and discard it on top of the dress. Next was her bra and I kissed her as I reached around her to unfasten its multiple hooks and pull it off. The purpose of the bra had been to restrain her breasts and keep them motionless, lest she arouse lust in some observer. I had never spent much time licking or sucking them because they were less sensitive than most women's and we had usually been in too much of a hurry. On that day, though, I decided that I would spend more time there, for my fun if nothing else, and I hoped that she would get pleasure from it too. I gently held one of them in my hand and kissed her small, pink nipple.

Ruthie wasn't through kissing my mouth yet, so she lifted my face to press her lips against mine, and to squeeze her tongue into my mouth, which I opened for her. When she pulled away, she said, "We have all day, George, and I want you to kiss me there and lick me there but I want us to take our time, and to really make love like we have never been able to do before." We continued hugging and kissing, me in my pants and Ruthie wearing only her heavy stockings and her comical panties.

When she was ready, Ruthie turned around and looked at the bed. I had expected her to want to come here with me after the funeral so I had made the bed with clean sheets and no other bed cover. Being early February, the weather outside was still cold but the bedroom was warm so we wouldn't be needing any covering over ourselves and it would just get in the way. She turned around, kissed me deeply again, wrapped her arms around my neck and hoisted herself into my arms so I could lift her onto the bed. She lay in the middle of the clean sheet, with her arms raised in an invitation to me to join her. Since there was nothing else in the world I wanted to do more than that, I eagerly answered her invitation and lay beside Ruthie with my arms around her. I kissed her mouth again, our tongues also caressing each other and then her eyes and ears and down the erogenous areas in her throat. Realizing where my lips were heading, Ruthie cupped her breasts in her hands and presented them to me.

"I know these aren't as nice as Pamela's and probably some other women's, but I hope you'll like them." Usually, my lady friends don't talk about or even mention each other but, since Ruthie and Pamela are old and very close friends and know all about each other and me, it was okay.

"I love your breasts, Ruthie. They are beautiful because they are part of you. I hope you like what I do with them."

While she held them in her hands to present them to me, I started gently licking the nearest nipple, and was pleased when I felt it start to grow and stiffen under my ministrations. Licking its twin produced the same reaction so I applied more pressure and short strokes of my tongue, using just the tip. For a long time, I continued caressing Ruthie like that, moving from one breast to the other and alternating between broad strokes and short.

I was rewarded when Ruthie, her upper body squirming under me, murmured happily, "I love that, George. That feels so wonderful. You've never done that before."

"I know, and I have always regretted never having time because this is a normal part of making love." I pulled one of Ruthie's small globes into my mouth and started sucking on her, still caressing the nipple and areola with my tongue.

"Oooo, that feels even better. I really like what you're doing, and I can feel my pussy starting to drip."

I really liked it too, as I changed back and forth, making love with both her breasts and smelling the juices trickling from Ruthie's pussy. Since I had always neglected them in the past, I wanted to make up for it, but her whole body was writhing and her juices were flowing more strongly so I moved on. This was hardly a sacrifice because I truly love eating Ruthie's pussy but, in the future, I would always spend time on her breasts too. Since she would be staying with me for a few days, we had all the time we needed and our future get-togethers would be unhurried also.

"Moving on" meant getting off the bed and then getting back on between Ruthie's legs. She knew what was about to happen and lifted her ass off the bed so I could remove her voluminous panties. Ruthie took them in her hands and held them up to let them wave. "Just look at these things," she said scornfully. You could use these on a sailboat. As she held the offending garment up, Ruthie noticed she was still wearing her cheap brass wedding ring. Shuddering with revulsion, she quickly pulled it off, wrapped it in the pink monstrosity I had just removed from her, and threw the bundle toward the discarded pile of her clothes. Her cotton stockings were the last thing to be added.

"I'm never going to wear any of that junk again," she announced. "Never."

With Ruthie naked, I got a pillow and she raised her ass again so I could slip it under her. With the pillow in place, she raised her legs in the air and I placed my shoulders against the backs of her thighs, wrapped my arms around her legs and prepared to feast on her beautiful pussy. As usual, before pleasuring my mouth, I pleasured my nose by breathing in the incredible aroma of what that Ruthie's pussy had been producing. It never ceases to amaze me, how wonderful her juices smell, especially because I know they taste even better.

I proved this to myself once again by licking all the nectar from her, and thrusting my tongue into her pink love hole. Even though we had just started, she was already moaning in pleasure and her pussy was squirming. Ruthie had said that one was enough, but I knew that we would both enjoy it so much more if she had two climaxes from my eating her pussy.

After sucking all the fresh juices from her love hole, I started probing between there and her adorable clit. Ruthie's pussy fucked harder into my face and her moans were ending in whimpers. When I probed under her inner pussy lips, I could tell she was ready to cum, so I drew her engorged clit into my mouth and started sucking, while my tongue caressed the sides and top of her precious love button. Her clit had been in my mouth for less than a minute when she started cumming.

Ruthie cums more explosively than any of my other lady friends, and this time was no exception. Her pussy was slamming so hard into my face that her ass was almost bouncing off the bed. She squeezed my temples between her thighs and her hands on the back of my head jammed my face into her fragrant wetness, not wanting me to let go. I didn't want to let go either; I wanted to keep her clit in my mouth and suck and lick on it, so my arms held tightly to her thighs while she bucked and bounced all around the bed. One of the reasons for Ruthie lying squarely in the middle is so she doesn't fall off the edge while she is cumming. After what seemed like a long time of pure pleasure for both of us, Ruthie climaxed, her whole body spasming. While she relaxed on the bed, I sucked all the delicious juice from her pussy and looked up at her smiling face.

"I'm sorry, George. That was wonderful, like it always is, but I didn't mean to cum so fast. I know you like to take a long time and so do I."

"No problem, Ruthie. We'll just take longer the second time."

The knowledge that I would be eating her pussy a second time and that she would cum again, filled Ruthie with joy. Smiling, she snuggled her head into the pillow as I resumed licking her pussy lips. Some women like to have me fuck my finger in and out of their asses while I am eating their pussies but I had never done this with Ruthie. I always expected to fuck her ass afterward and my finger seemed like a poor substitute. This time, I was going to fuck her pussy but I still decided against putting my finger in her because I knew I would need both arms to hold on to her when she started cumming for the second time.

I hooked my upper lip over Ruthie's outer pussy lip and probed between the two labia. Starting at the place where they are close together, I was able to enjoy the soft, smooth surfaces of both her delightful labia and use considerable pressure while licking. Very slowly, taking as much time as we wanted, my tongue caressed both lips, all the way past Ruthie's clit hood and up to her mons. Because I wanted to give both of us as much pleasure as possible before Ruthie started cumming, I avoided the sweet spots I know about between her pussy lips and, of course, her clit. After licking to the end of her outer lip, I did bring my tongue back to gently fondle the top of her clit hood, but I avoided the little darling itself. After stroking with my tongue, Ruthie's pussy was already starting to fuck into my face and she was cooing her pleasure. There was a flood of fresh juices pleasing my nostrils and they pleased my taste buds even more as I licked them all up and my tongue started massaging Ruthie's other pair of labia.

Besides the movements of her pussy, Ruthie's whole body was squirming on the bed from the pleasure she was feeling. I licked the second pair of lips the same way, covering every bit of their surfaces many times. By the time I reached the end of this outer lip, Ruthie's cooing was mixed with moans. I licked her clit hood again and this time I curled my tongue underneath, and very lightly fondled the engorged love toy that was hiding there. Even though my touch was delicate, Ruthie's reaction was immediate. The movements of her body under my face became more erratic and I smelled a fresh spurt of her delectable pussy juices.

After savoring the fresh nectar, my tongue thrust into the edges of Ruthie's sweet love hole. I marveled at how tight it was and relished the thought that I would soon have my cock in there. She was moaning in pleasure by the time I finished probing the bottom and sides of her precious pink channel, and her pussy was moving so strongly that Ruthie was almost bouncing off the bed. I anticipated that she would have a monumental climax, and I knew she was close already but I didn't want to hurry anything. The next places that my tongue explored were the inner surfaces of her inner lips. I still took my time, moving from one to the other, reveling in the delightful aroma and taste of the juices that bubbled from her pussy, as I dipped my tongue in every time it passed over. By that time, her whole body was thrashing on the bed and I could barely keep my mouth where it belonged. Ruthie was ready to cum and I was almost ready to have her cum.

Between her wet love hole and her clit is one of the most sensitive places on her pussy and I stroked Ruthie there with my tongue, both of us delighted that she was on the verge of cumming. After that, the only thing to do was enclose her swollen love toy in my mouth again and caress her with my tongue. My lips formed a seal while I sucked on her clit and both arms held onto her thighs because I expected Ruthie to cum even more explosively than usual.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers