Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

My expectation was correct. After less than a minute of sucking on the sweetest of her sweet spots, Ruthie started cumming. She continued jamming against my mouth and her hands pressed on the back of my head, forcing my face even more firmly against her pussy. Her thighs squeezed my temples, helping to hold me in place and I needed all the help I could get. Besides her pussy plastered against my face and her body thrashing around on the bed, Ruthie's legs were swinging back and forth with my head between them. I held on and kept my mouth firmly around her clit while my tongue continued to fondle her for as long as she was cumming.

I don't know how long this went on but they were some of the most enjoyable minutes I have ever spent. When she climaxed, Ruthie seemed to abruptly curl into a ball then just as abruptly explode back out, with her arms sprawled out at her sides and her pussy giving one last thrust into my face. Her legs remained across my shoulders but they were no longer squeezing my head; all her muscles relaxed and she sagged onto the bed. There was a wealth of fresh juices on her thighs, her pussy lips and her crotch and I feasted on all of them, leaving enough in her love hole to provide the lubrication we would need for what would be a new experience for us. I crawled out from under her legs and wiped off my face on the dress she had taken off earlier, knowing she wouldn't want it any more anyhow.

Ruthie had her eyes closed and a big smile on her face. When she opened her eyes, her smile got even bigger. "George, I haven't cum like that for a long time. I feel so relaxed; I want to lie here for a few minutes. I know I've cum twice and twice is all I asked for but I still hope you will fuck my pussy in a few minutes."

"Ruthie, I will never limit the number of times you can cum when we are making love. I enjoy it almost as much as you do. Much as I have always enjoyed fucking your beautiful ass, I have always hoped to get my cock in your pussy some time and I would be very disappointed it you changed your mind about it today. Besides that, I'm horny."

"Okay, just lie here beside me until I catch my breath. Please don't think I'm a terrible person. Even though I buried my parents this morning, I still think this is one of the happiest days of my life. Do I sound terrible?"

"No, Ruthie, you're human, and probably the least terrible person I know. We're taking our time and making love together and not having to hurry ourselves. Besides that, with your parents gone, you will never have to worry about your asshole husband again. I should think you would be happy." I moved up on the bed to lie beside her. She turned to me and we hugged each other and kissed long and deeply and lovingly.

When Ruthie was ready, she felt my erect cock. "Are you going to wear a condom?"

"Yes, I always wear one."

When I was younger, some of my contemporaries used to boast about their sex lives and, to hear some of them tell it, they had deflowered half the women in town. Personally, I have never broken a cherry but Ruthie was about as close to being a virgin as anybody I ever expected to make love with. She had described her husband's cock as being about the size of my little finger, thin and barely long enough to break her hymen. She would be as tight as a virgin and, since she had never climaxed from having a cock in her pussy, she would be a virgin in that regard also.

After I had put on my condom, Ruthie asked, "Do I need any oil or anything?"

"No, your pussy provides its own lubricant and there is plenty there."

Ruthie rolled onto her back and spread her legs. "You know, I've never done this with a real cock like yours. Will it hurt?"

"You don't have a hymen anymore so that won't break. You are still really tight but relaxed so it will hurt just a little bit when I enter you but that won't last for long, no longer than a few seconds and not very much at all. After that, it should be all pleasure. If you start to feel like cumming, let yourself go. Like I said, you're not rationed."

Once again, I knelt between Ruthie's legs and looked at her pussy. Besides the juices I had left there, she had produced more so she was well-lubricated and ready. Very gently, I opened her pussy lips and wedged the head of my cock into the small hole that was exposed. Ruthie drew in her breath sharply.

"Did that hurt?"

"Just a little at first, like you said it would. It feels good now, though. Mmm, really good." Her pussy started to squirm like it had been doing when I started eating her and I slowly eased a little more of my cock into the tight, wet hole that was so avidly awaiting me.

"Ooo, George, that feels really nice. Will a cock in my pussy always feel this good?"

"If the man cares for you like I do and takes his time and wants it to feel good, then, yes, you should always enjoy it. You have a right to have it feel good." I eased into Ruthie some more and I could feel her pussy stretching around my cock. She moaned, spread her legs wider and wrapped them around my hips. I slowly slid my cock in the rest of the way and leaned forward, curling my arms under hers. She reached up, put her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers so we could kiss some more.

When our mouths separated, Ruthie enthused, "George, I have never felt anything as good as what you are doing to me. I feel like I'm filled up just perfectly. I backed my cock out of her pussy and slowly plunged it back all the way in again. Ruthie moaned, "Oh, George, that feels even better. I can't believe it; it keeps getting better and better."

It got better and better for both of us. As I continued slowly stroking my cock in and out of her, Ruthie, seemingly instinctively, started thrusting her pussy forward to meet me. We kissed and whispered to each other about how great we felt and how glad we were that we were making each other feel so great. Although our movements were slow, Ruthie's tight, wet pussy felt so good that I could feel my climax building, although I wanted to hold off until Ruthie had enjoyed her orgasm.

I could tell that might be soon. She was whimpering from the intense pleasure she was feeling and, besides thrusting back to meet my strokes, I could feel her body writhing under me. "When I'm ready to cum, do you play with my clit?" she wanted to know.

"Yes, but with my cock, not my fingers. Are you ready to cum."

"Almost. I know you like to make everything last a long time and so do I but I can't help myself. Your cock in my pussy is the most wonderful thing I have ever felt."

I moved myself slightly forward on top of Ruthie and started thrusting down into her and a little faster. With the different angle, my cock and her clit were fully massaging each other twice with every stroke and the greater speed intensified her pleasure and mine.

"Oh! Oh!" she started to say but I covered her mouth with a kiss and kept my mouth on hers while she kept squeezing my shoulders and hips. Faster and faster I plunged my cock in and out of Ruthie's tight pussy until I could feel her start to cum and I separated our mouths.

"I'm cumming!" she cried out, seemingly in surprise and her legs squeezed me harder while her arms tightened their grip on my shoulders. Ruthie moved under me, rocking back and forth and carrying me with her, while she kept fucking back to meet the thrusts into her pussy. They were strong and deep and fast and I could feel Ruthie's clit scraping the top of my cock, giving me pleasure so intense that I climaxed, filling my condom with semen. Ruthie climaxed immediately after me, with a great spasm of her body, and lay quietly under me.

A few minutes later, when my softened cock slipped out of Ruthie's pussy, I rolled off her, to her left. She turned away from me so we were lying together like spoons but, seconds later, she realized that was not the way she wanted to lie together, and turned toward me. I slipped my arm around her waist and she rested her arm across my chest and cuddled against me. We lay happily and quietly for a few minutes until Ruthie broke our silence.

"This is wonderful, George, lying here snuggling with you. For a change, I don't have to worry about going back to my asshole husband, praying he won't find out about us. I know he's going to find out everything because I will tell him and I don't care anymore because there's nothing he can do about it."

She was right; it was really great, the two of us naked in bed, just having enjoyed making love and knowing we were going to be making love some more later. With her cheek resting on my chest, Ruthie smiled up at me, closed her eyes and snuggled up even closer. We lay like that for a long time but we both knew we would have to get active sooner or later because we had things to do.

Ruthie opened her eyes and looked at me again. "George, I have a lot of big favors I need to ask from you. I hate to do it but right now, I can't do much for myself. First of all, I want to thank you for being such a wonderful friend. Second, do you have something I can wear? I really love being naked in the bedroom with you but if I walk around the house I should wear something."

"Ruthie, I am overjoyed that I have the chance to do things for you. Whatever you want, just ask. I have a bathrobe you can use. It'll be big on you but you can wear it."

"Good, because I never again want to wear that crap I just took off. The only thing I want from that pile of rags is a key in the pocket of the dress. His royal asshole highness kept it in a drawer and I swiped it this morning. It's a key to what is now MY house and he has no business having it so I am going to keep it. Can you get it for me, though? Because I don't even want to TOUCH that garbage. Everything else, especially his phony wedding ring, I want to send back to him if you have a cardboard box you can cram it into."

"Okay, and I can go out and drop it off at the post office and then I can buy you some new clothes and a toothbrush and stuff but I'll need a list."

Ruthie got up and I patted her lovely ass as she did. She looked back at me, smiling mischievously. Since we had arrived at the house, I had noticed her smiling more and being more relaxed than she had ever been.

"That was the next thing I wanted to ask you to do," she told me. After she put on the bathrobe and I got dressed in jeans and a shirt, she went to my office to make the list. Being something of a packrat, I save cardboard boxes in the belief that I will find a use for them and, in this case, I was right. Ruthie's cheap hat and coat and clunky shoes were inside the hall closet and I gathered up them and the pile of frumpy clothing in the bedroom and carried everything into the office. As I packed her ring and old clothes, after removing her house key, Ruthie prepared her list and handed it to me.

"Get me some nice, sexy undies, Victoria's Secret or someplace like that. I am so tired of what I have been wearing. Otherwise, I trust you to get me something nice."

I looked at the list, which included her clothing sizes. "You didn't write down a nightgown, I see."

"This is just for the next couple of days. I hope I don't need a nightgown while I'm staying here. I don't, do I? I'll pay you back for whatever you spend but I don't have any money with me. I should have plenty tomorrow."

"Don't worry about paying me back. I'm just glad to be here to help you. While I'm gone, why don't you call Pam? She's separated and getting a divorce, I think, and might be able to give you a reference to a good lawyer. The sooner you get started dumping your asshole husband, the better. I'm sure she wants to hear from you anyhow and you can talk and gossip for as long as you want. You can gossip about me if you want to."

"That's a good idea. I'll do that, especially about you. What if we bring her with us tomorrow? Is that okay with you?"

"More than okay; I really like the idea. She's a terrific person and she really loves you, as do I and the rest of your friends. We'll all be so glad to see you break loose."

As I left the office, Ruthie kissed me goodbye. It was intended to be a kiss of affection but just at the end, Ruthie stuck her tongue between my lips. "Hurry back, George. I want to continue getting my new life started."

It took me some time to go to the post office and the mall, where I went to Victoria's Secret and some other clothing stores and the drugstore to refill my prescription of Viagra and to buy some of the other things on Ruthie's list. I expected to be needing the Viagra over the next few days, and that was a happy thought indeed. The last place I went was to get some takeout pizza and after that I drove home.

When I arrived home, Ruthie was in the kitchen, making coffee, looking sweet and sexy and domestic in the bathrobe. It was only slightly too big for her because it is a robe I keep around for women to wear, rather than one I wear. We were glad to be together again and we warmly embraced and kissed. Like most women, Ruthie was anxious to see and try on her new clothes and, after starting the coffee maker going, she went into the bedroom. She shooed me out before taking off her robe. Although we have been naked together many times, and we expect to be naked together many more times. Including in a few hours, Ruthie actually has a modest streak and she didn't want me to watch her get dressed. I knew better than to argue so I went into the family room to wait.

It was worth the wait. Ruthie looked like a new person, and it was wonderful to see her in something besides the Mother Hubbard dresses her husband had always made her wear. With that in mind, I had bought designer jeans and bright colors and I knew she was wearing a sexy bra and panties under the new outer clothing. Ruthie thanked me with a kiss and complimented my taste.

"I talked to Pam and said we can pick her up early tomorrow. We have to get an early start because I don't know how long it will take to find what I'm looking for and we will probably have to go to the bank after I find it. She's going to call in sick tomorrow morning and go with us and I have an appointment with her divorce lawyer tomorrow afternoon. Am I moving too fast for you?"

"Maybe not fast enough. Instead of driving over to one side of town to pick her up and then driving over to the other side of town to your house, why don't we pick her up now so she can stay here tonight? She can call in sick from this phone."

"Oh, George, can we? I really want to. She asked about it too, and I said I would have to ask you, but I really love Pam and I want to spend more time with her now that I don't have to go to where I lived before. I haven't called it 'home' for a long time."

"We have enough pizza and coffee for all of us, so call her and tell her we're on our way."

While I drove to Pamela's apartment, Ruthie happily talked about what she would be doing now that she was going to get rid of her husband. "I really love you and Pam to pieces, George. I owe so much to both of you for what you did for me and are still doing for me, that I will never be able to repay it."

"We really love you to pieces too, Ruthie, and just you being happy is enough for us. I know I can speak for both myself and Pam."

"I know, but I still wish I could think of something I could do for you and her."

Pam was expecting us and she was waiting outside with her overnight bag, dressed warmly because the weather was cold. Ruthie got out first and she and Pam hugged and kissed each other's faces, like women do who are close friends. I am also a close friend of Pam's but our friendship is of a different nature and our kissing involved our tongues wrestling and my hands caressing her big, lovely ass. After we disconnected from each other's mouths, Pam turned to Ruthie again.

"Ruthie, it is sure great to see you looking like a human being," Pam observed, looking at the jeans and blouse and red zippered jacket that I had just bought for her.

"It's great to look like one and feel like one. George just bought these things for me, and underneath I'm wearing Victoria's Secret. For the first time since I was a child, I'm not wearing a frumpy old dress or sweat suit. That's all my asshole husband ever let me wear, and I'm never going to wear that kind of stuff again. Never."

My truck is a Toyota Tundra with front and back seats and Ruthie and Pam sat in the back and chatted about what they had been doing, the way old friends like to do when they haven't seen each other for a while. When we arrived at my house, Pam put her changes of clothes in my bedroom, which was obviously going to be the bedroom of all three of us. I noticed that she hadn't brought a nightgown and I was glad again for the Viagra I had bought earlier. When she put some things in the bathroom, she picked up my razor and held it in front of me.

"I hope you don't mind shaving me tonight, George."

This puzzled Ruthie. "Pam, you don't have a beard. What would you have to shave?"

"We'll show you later," I replied.

"Later" was after we had finished off the pizza and coffee.

"George," Pam asked me. "Do you think your shower is big enough for all three of us?"

"I've shared it with Ruthie and I think we can all fit there since we are all pretty affectionate. We might slop up the floor a little."

In the bathroom, Ruthie was a little reluctant to undress in front of Pam. Up until then, her gynecologist and I were the only persons who had ever seen her private parts, since her husband considered nakedness to be a sin, and had always kept his eyes closed while trying to impregnate her. Pam had no such qualms so she volunteered to undress first if I would help her, which I was glad to do. Besides being a sweet person and a good friend, Pam is a very sexy African-American woman, about five and a half feet tall, with a voluptuous body. Her breasts are full and luscious, topped by pinkish-brown nipples with dark spots. The nipples contrast sexily with her milk chocolate-brown breasts. Pamela's hips and ass are equally womanly.

Once Pam and I were naked, Ruthie started to undress but she wanted to do it herself. "Pam, I've always known you had nice, big boobies but I've never known just how pretty they are. Next to you, mine look like two fried eggs," Ruthie said after she had removed her Victoria's Secret bra.

"They may be a bit on the small side but they are two very nice mouthfuls, as I found out today," I contradicted her. Ruthie smiled, removed her jeans and panties, and turned around to let Pamela and me to see her naked.

"Ruthie, your ass is really beautiful," Pam observed. "I wish mine looked as good as yours. Next to you, I look like a big brown sack of lard." Although they look nothing alike, each woman is, in her own way, beautiful on the outside besides being sweet and good natured and truly beautiful on the inside. I was really looking forward to a night of making love with two of my favorite people.

My shower drains into the bathtub, which is extra wide, so we had enough room and we all had fun together, the women taking turns washing and playing with my cock and me washing and fondling both of them. When I am in a shower with two lovely and naked women, I think about more than just getting clean. I especially enjoyed sucking on Pam's luscious breasts, feeling the dark spots rise and pleasure my tongue as Pam continued becoming aroused. The women even enjoyed washing each other's backs but it was obvious they were just very good friends, with nothing at all sexual between them. After we turned off the water, Ruthie got out of the shower and started drying herself. I got out, turned on the hot water in the sink and picked up my mug of shaving soap.

While drying herself, Ruthie watched curiously as I filled the mug with hot water, stirred it around and poured it out, leaving hot, wet soap inside. She continued watching as I lathered up Pam's pussy and started carefully shaving her. The areas above and beside her mons were fairly simple but I had to be extra careful shaving the outer parts of her pussy lips. Pamela stood with one foot on the edge of the tub to tighten the skin surface, and I curled her outer lips, one at a time, around my fingers to shave off all her pubic hair. The operation was very successful and I got all the hair without cutting her. After rinsing off the leftover shaving soap, I tested it with my tongue, enjoying myself as I licked the entire clean-shaven area. I found no stubble. Pamela's pussy was as hairless as her face.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers