Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

Pam had enjoyed the shaving and, especially, the testing. While I was licking around her pussy, I smelled fresh juices so I licked them off. "Ruthie," Pam asked her friend, "do you mind if George eats my pussy first? You told me earlier that you made love this afternoon and I haven't gotten any for a long time. I'm really horny. That is, if it's okay with you, George."

"I don't mind," Ruthie replied as I nodded my head, expressing agreement. "I'm getting an education today and this will be more of one. I've never seen a shaved pussy before or even thought there might be such a thing. Should I shave mine?"

"If you want to," I told her. "There's no need, though, because your pubic hair is soft and fine and all of your pussy is very sensitive even without shaving."

"Not tonight, then. Maybe some other time."

*

Thank you for reading this first chapter. I hope you had as much fun as Ruthie and I have already had, and Pam will be having. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers