Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 05

Story Info
Another threesome to wrap up the weekend.
8k words
4.55
25k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

On Sunday morning, I woke up as part of a naked heap. My most urgent need just then was to go to the bathroom to urinate, and I crawled out of bed at the foot to avoid disturbing my bedmates any more than I had to. When I returned after washing my hands and face, they were both awake, and took turns using the same facilities as I had. Rather than going down the hall to use the bathroom there, we all preferred the intimacy of using "our" bathroom connected to "our" bedroom, even though it sometimes meant waiting in line.

Nobody wanted to stay out of bed to face the day just then, so we all climbed back in, snuggled up nakedly together and, giggling like a bunch of schoolgirls on a sleepover, talked about what we would be doing for the rest of the weekend. After the great love-making we had been enjoying ever since Thursday, we weren't really very interested in doing any more just then, but we expected to have another threesome before Pam left that evening.

"It's been really great with you guys," she said, smiling as she recollected how much fun the weekend had been already and how much fun we were all still having. "But I have to go back to work tomorrow morning, so I'll have to go back home tonight."

"Why don't you stay here one more night?" Ruthie suggested. "George can drive you to work in the morning. That is, if it's okay with you," she turned and asked, after having just generously volunteered my services as a chauffeur.

"No problem. Both of us would really love to have you stay here another night. All day tomorrow too, if you want, since we'll all be going to Jim Howell's office in the afternoon."

"Okay about tonight." Pam wanted to stay anyhow and had no problem agreeing with the plan. "But, I really will have to go to work on Monday, since I was off all day on Friday. I don't want people getting the right idea about me. I'll need to do some laundry, too, so I'll have clean clothes to wear tomorrow. If you guys don't mind."

As the de-facto "lady of the house", Ruthie volunteered for that chore. "I have some things that need washing too, and I see George already had a full laundry hamper even before I got here, so I'll take care of everybody's stuff at the same time. Especially, we'll need clean bottom sheets."

She was right about that. With Pam there, and her pussy producing such a heavy flow of those incredible juices, we had needed to change that sheet every night before curling up together to sleep. That was not a complaint; I loved the taste and the aroma of her nectar, even when it was soaked into the sheets. The problem was that sorting and washing dirty clothes sounded like a lot less fun than cuddling naked in bed together, so nobody was in any hurry to get up to start taking care of any such mundane details.

Ruthie made an impulsive suggestion. "What if I were to go to what used to be my church today and tell everybody there what an asshole their 'beloved deacon' is? I think that would be loads of fun. What do you think?"

"It would," I agreed. "But it might also be dangerous. You know, even with the cops there, he would have attacked you yesterday, if his hands hadn't been cuffed. Danny Boy looks and sounds like a really mean and vindictive SOB and, if he had a chance, he would probably try to get some of his buddies and sycophants to help him take you back to his house for what he would call 'deprogramming'. Once he got you there, you'd be at his mercy, except he wouldn't have any." I strongly advised Ruthie that the fun wouldn't be worth the risk and Pam agreed emphatically with me.

"George is right. I know this guy's type, and he'd probably even kill you and make it look like an accident or something, if he had a chance and thought he could get away with it. Especially now that you have your parents' money, and I think he already knows you do, or at least is pretty sure. He'd justify it to himself somehow, maybe saying that it was for the 'greater glory of God', or some such bullshit. I really hate hypocrites like him. I don't blame you for calling him an asshole. I agree with you, but I could come up with lots of worse things that I would call him."

"You guys are right," Ruthie agreed. "But it's still a lot of fun to think about all the things that I could tell everybody in church about his royal asshole majesty."

"If he tries to fight the divorce, you'll get a chance," I told her, and Pam agreed. We all knew that Ruthie wanted to make a quick, clean break, and the rest of us, including Jim Howell, would go along with her wishes. Even so, we would have all really loved seeing old Danny Boy squirming in court while all his nastiness became known to the world, and to his sanctimonious friends in particular.

Eventually, the need for food and coffee persuaded us to get out of bed and all three of us into the shower. As my hands laved Ruthie's naked body, I could feel Pam taking more time than she really needed to wash my cock, which became hard while she worked on it. She grinned and told me "I just wanted to be sure you'll be ready for this evening, George."

Clean and dry after toweling each other off, and enjoying out mutual nakedness, we all trooped back into the bedroom and got dressed, Ruthie and Pam in the last of their clean clothes. I made coffee while Ruthie cooked another of those big, delicious breakfasts for all of us and, when we were all through satisfying that need, she said what had been on her mind ever since finding her money. Ruthie is sweet and loving, and she had been deprived of much of what a girl does while growing into a young woman, but that didn't keep her from having the same needs and desires as most females.

"Pam, can you go shopping for clothes with me today? I'd ask George too, but I know how much men hate shopping, and he'd be grumbling all day and telling us to hurry up and generally spoiling our fun. I think I'll need to take your credit card, though, if it's alright with you."

She looked at me as she asked that and I smiled and nodded my head. She was right about me and shopping with a woman, especially for clothing and makeup and other stuff like that, but Pam was all for the idea. After Ruthie started the washing machine going, they left me alone in the house. Pam would drive my truck, because neither Ruthie's parents nor her asshole husband had ever let her learn to drive. That was just another of the many reasons she hated him so much. I had no problem writing and signing a letter authorizing her and Pam to use the credit card. As I have always said to her and to anybody who might be interested, I am extremely fond of Ruthie, and I want to help her make up for what she had been deprived of earlier. I also knew she wouldn't overdo the spending very much. I have a pretty high level of available credit anyhow, and I tend to keep a low balance.

It worked out quite well because I finished an article that was near deadline and wrote checks to pay some bills that were in the same dire state. I also got some letters written and took care of some other business that needed doing, and had a generally productive day while the women were shopping and having a ball.

That's in addition to dealing with the rest of the laundry, including washing, drying, folding and putting away everything of mine and Ruthie's. I am not, after all, helpless in such matters. I have done my own laundry for years, and am familiar with the foibles of the washer and dryer, but I did allow Ruthie and Pam to believe I needed instructions, and to give them to me before they left. I made a particular point of seeing to it that we had plenty of clean sheets. Even without Pam and Ruthie in the house, I tend to use quite a few, especially the fitted bottom sheets, so I have a lot of them available.

When my lady friends returned, they also considered their day to have been productive. Pam had bought hardly anything, being happy to just advise Ruthie and help her schlep the loot out to the truck. Mostly, it consisted of designer jeans and short skirts, along with more colorful blouses and sweaters and scarves and some nice shoes. She hadn't bought a nightgown, though, nor a bathrobe. They had also really made the day of the clerks at Victoria's Secret. Some of the lingerie from there looked so hot that Danny-Boy probably would have claimed it was a sin just to look at it, even while it was still in the package.

Nobody felt like cooking, so we went out to the Chinese restaurant we had gone to on Friday. There, we once again occupied a private room where we talked happily about what our sex orgy would be like on the long Presidents' Day weekend later in the month. We also talked some more of how great our weekend had been so far. All of us were aware it wasn't over yet and we were so eager to continue with the fun that we skipped dessert in the restaurant to get home to what we all much preferred over fortune cookies and green tea ice cream. After taking off our shoes and jackets, we headed, with no discussion, to the bedroom we had been so happy to share for the last few days.

The three of us helped each other get undressed and, when we were all naked, I proposed a suggestion. "Ladies, I don't want to play favorites and I don't want either of you to have to wait too long. Suppose you lie down here side by side, and each of you have one pillow under your head and another under your delightful ass."

Giggling in anticipation of a new and unusually erotic kind of fun, they both followed my suggestion, with Pamela being on my left. With one of my knees between each pair of legs, I moved forward and, when I was in the right position, I started with her. Most of my weight was supported by my right hand between the two grinning faces and my other hand next to Pam's right side, and I bent over to start licking one of her nipples. She saw that I would need some help so she cupped her hand under that breast, holding it while my tongue caressed her with broad strokes. By the time she wanted me to change, which was after about a minute, she was cooing with pleasure, and reached up to present me with her other succulent globe.

However, by that time her turn was through. After kissing the proffered nipple, in an unspoken promise to return, I turned my body to face Ruthie, and moved my hands to support my weight as I leaned above her. She had been observing me while I licked Pamela's nipple and knew what to do for maximum pleasure for both of us. One hand was cupped under either of her breasts and, when I started licking one of them, that nipple quickly became as erect as Pam's had been. I spent some time on either of her adorable twins before again turning my attentions to the lovely lady on the other side of the bed.

Pam was well aware of where I had left off on her, and she turned her body to let my tongue fondle the nipple I hadn't licked earlier. It was erect even before I started, and I reveled in the feel of it on my tongue, including the tiny pink dots I knew were there. For about a minute I stroked that nubbin, before switching my attentions to its precious twin. I did the same for that second nipple, licking with broad strokes of my tongue or short thrusts with just the tip. Pam was very quickly cooing with pleasure, but by then it was Ruthie's turn again.

Her second time was almost a duplicate of the first, as my tongue paid further homage to the breasts that I had sworn to no longer neglect. I licked both of them, switching back and forth, and feeling her nipples turn even stiffer than Pamela's under my ministrations. I could even feel the individual ridges and I probed them with the tip of my tongue. By the time I finished this turn, Ruthie's upper body was squirming on the bed and she was cooing happily. Both women were giggling at the way I was alternating between them, and I was finding amusement in the new game too, as well as a tremendous amount of erotic pleasure. It was finally Pamela's turn, and I moved over to her, interrupting her sounds of mirth.

Giggling or not, Pam did not want her breasts to be deprived of their fair share of my tongue's attentions. When she saw me starting to move her way again, she turned her body toward me and presented the luscious breast where she wanted me to start. I had no problem doing what she wanted and, a few seconds later, the tiny ridges on that sweet nubbin were as erect as they had ever been. My tongue caressed the succulent globes and the areolas and Pamela's nipples until it was Ruthie's turn again.

When I resumed licking her breasts, I became aware of a situation. Not a serious problem, really, because all of us were having a great time in bed together, but a situation that possibly would need to be resolved. Pam and Ruthie, as well as all my other lady friends, know I tend to follow a certain pattern in making oral love to them, and I was doing so that evening. I lick their nipples; I suck their breasts and I eat their pussies when they are wet enough and I believe they are ready for my mouth. I knew that when I returned to Pam, I would be taking one of her big, soft globes into my mouth to suck and lick, but Ruthie still had quite a way to go before that point was reached.

The fairest way to split my attentions between the two lovely ladies, I decided, was to spend more time on Ruthie's breasts, and that's what I started doing. I stayed with her longer than I had earlier, my tongue caressing her, once again using broad strokes or short jabs with just the tip, until I had finished her turn. By then, she was cooing happily and we both knew I would be taking her breasts into my mouth and sucking on them when I got back to her.

I don't know if Pam noticed that I had spent more time on Ruthie's nipples than on hers. If she did, I hoped she knew that I would be making up for it when I started eating their pussies, since Ruthie is so much more sensitive there than she is. While Pamela held it in place for me, I drew the luscious brown globe into my mouth and started sucking, with my lips forming a seal on the soft flesh. While I sucked, my tongue was just as active as it had been earlier, caressing her nipple and areola. After almost two minutes on one lovely breast, my mouth switched back to Ruthie's smaller pair, sucking on one after the other, and doing them the same way as I had done with Pamela's. Once again, I spent much more time there than I had with Pam. By the time I stopped, Ruthie's upper body was squirming on the bed under my face.

I returned to suck Pam's other breast the same way, drawing it into my mouth with my lips pressed against the succulent flesh, and my tongue truly loving the feel of pebbly areola and nipple. For as long as necessary, I alternated between the two beautiful pairs of breasts, sucking and licking on them until both women were equally aroused, and it was time to start eating their extremely wet pussies. The delightful combined aroma of the two of them called me downward on their bodies.

Once again, I started with Pamela and, as I got into position, she raised herself off the pillow and spread her ass cheeks in her usual unspoken request for me to fuck her there with a finger. After licking the middle digit of my left hand for lubrication, I inserted it where she wanted and pushed it in and out a few times. With that started, I bent down and Pam rested her left leg on my right shoulder and I licked the plethora of fresh juices from her thighs, crotch and all along her pussy lips. Her skin was still smooth from my having shaved her there the previous night, so I licked both her outer lips all the way to her mons, taking as long as I thought necessary. By the time I was done, she was cooing, even more loudly and happily, and her pussy was squirming.

It was Ruthie's pussy's turn next. I ducked under Pamela's leg, continuing to fuck my finger in and out of her ass. Ruthie spread her legs for me and rested one of them on my shoulder, but she had a request for me before I started eating her pussy. "George, why don't you put your finger in my ass too, like you do in Pam's?"

That was a reasonable thing to ask for, especially since I knew how much Ruthie loves ass play, so I did it. While she held her cheeks open, I lubricated the middle finger of my right hand and inserted it into her. She murmured happily as she felt my finger slide into her ass, and draped her right leg over my left shoulder. Either of the two wonderful women had one of my middle fingers fucking in and out of her ass, and they were both expressing their appreciation of its presence. Before I started licking up the abundant pussy juices that had collected all over Ruthie's crotch, I made a suggestion to both my lady friends.

"Pam, suppose you rest your leg on top of Ruthie's. That way, when it's your turn again, I can switch over to you faster."

Both of them saw the advantage of that idea, and Pam did as I suggested. I think they started playing some weird game of legsies or something like that on top of my shoulder, but I didn't care. All I knew just then was that I would be eating two of the most delectable pussies in the world. I also knew that Ruthie had a virtual lake of her delicious juices available for my dining pleasure, and that Pam would be producing a voluminous gusher of her nectar.

Ruthie's soft, sparse pubic hair felt as good to my mouth as Pam's smooth bare skin had. After my tongue sluiced up all her juices from all over, finishing with those on her crotch, my tongue started caressing her outer pussy lips as it had done for Pam. By the time I finished with both of them, Ruthie had resumed cooing with bliss and her pussy was squirming under my face. It was Pam's turn again so I raised my shoulders, ducked my head under the pile of legs on my shoulder and buried my face in her awaiting crotch.

The sheet under her was already soaked with the juices that had flowed from her pussy and run off my hand, but there was still plenty left to please my palate. Greedily, I devoured the freshest ones that were just starting to trickle out. After enjoying the treat, I started licking below the source of her nectar, on the very soft and sensitive skin between the lower ends of one pair of inner and outer pussy lips. Slowly and thoroughly, my tongue covered the area until I reached the point where the labia are close together, and I could hear Pamela moaning with joy, even more loudly than Ruthie was. My tongue continued working its way upward, probing into the seam between the lips, until I had again reached her clit hood. Gently, I stroked her there, enjoying the texture of the soft brown skin and the way that whole part of her body was fucking up against my face.

Once again I devoured all the juices that were flowing from her pussy and my tongue started caressing between the other pair of lips. I treated the second pair as I had the first, slowly licking and probing between them until I reached her clit hood. Once again, my tongue stroked her there and this time, it curled under to gently fondle the precious love button that was sheltering under the hood. "Yes!" she blurted out as her whole body writhed on the bed. "Oh, God, I love that." I loved it too, but I had to leave briefly.

I left because it was Ruthie's turn again. In my absence, her pussy had secreted much more nectar, and I devoured it with immense pleasure. I had no regrets over skipping dessert because nothing could have been as delicious as the juices that the pussies of these two marvelous women were providing me. I licked and probed between her lips, much the same as I had Pam's, but taking a bit less time, and I made sure to skip the sweet spot I knew about between her left inner and outer labia. By the time my tongue was finished caressing Ruthie's clit hood the second time and had briefly fondled her adorable love toy, the two women were producing an erotic duet. Both their pussies were thrusting up into the air in unison, and their asses were fucking against my fingers to the same rhythm.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers