Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

One of them was still plunging in and out of Pam's ass so I turned my hand so the palm was pointing down. That way, I could rest my chin on the knuckles while I thrust my tongue against the bottom edge of the adorable hole that was producing such a great wealth of delicious juices. Some of them squirted out, immensely pleasing my taste buds. My tongue slowly worked its way up the sides, probing the edges of the same pink hole and exploring under her inner lips as it went. Every time my tongue switched from one edge to the other, it dipped into the cauldron of ambrosia to sample the nectar that was gushing. By the time I reached the top edge, Pamela's moans of bliss were ending in whimpers. I could have quickly brought her to a climax but I turned my attentions to Ruthie instead.

She was close to cumming too, so I treated her pussy and ass the same way as I had Pam's. Once more I rested my chin on the back of my hand while my finger remained imbedded in one pleasure hole. I probed and licked the bottom edge of the other, and savored the delicious juices being produced. My tongue worked its way up the sides of Ruthie's love hole, caressing the edges of that delightful pink place. I also explored under her inner lips and, with every thrust of my tongue, more of her nectar pleasured my palate. I don't know whether her pussy or Pamela's produced the more delicious juices, but both were close to the best I have ever tasted, and I have eaten many pussies.

Rather than leave and try to keep Ruthie at her present high state of arousal, I decided to bring her to a climax on this turn, followed by doing the same for Pam. My tongue reached the top edge of the wet hole I was probing, and I paused there briefly. She was whimpering from the exquisite pleasure she was feeling and her pussy seemed to be trying to wrap itself around my face. Her whole body thrashed on the bed and I glanced up to see her head rolling back and forth on her pillow. It was time for her to cum. I probed my tongue briefly against the small area just below her clit, before moving my mouth slightly to engulf her precious love button. As I drew it into my mouth, I clamped my lips around the base and started licking the engorged top and sides.

"Oh!" Ruthie blurted out after less than a minute. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I removed my fingers from her ass and from Pamela's in order to hold onto both her legs.

As usual, Ruthie's hands and thighs held my head in place while she rammed her pussy up against my face, and her legs swung from side to side. It was a wild ride and it would have been even wilder except Pam laid her arm across Ruthie's belly to keep her somewhat under control, for fear she might throw herself and me off the bed.

She climaxed, her whole body jerking and her pussy jamming against my face a final time, before collapsing onto the bed. I quickly licked all the nectar from her pussy, including everything inside her dripping pink hole. We had already decided that, after eating their pussies, I would fuck both women in their asses, so devouring all her juices, and Pam's later, would not cause any lack of lubrication..

Pam's turn was next and when I turned back to her, she didn't hold her ass open for me. She knew she would start cumming within a minute, and I would be pulling my finger back. I wrapped both arms around her thighs, being careful that I didn't touch her pussy with a finger that had been in somebody's ass. With my mouth open as wide as I could get it, I engulfed her clit and sucked and licked it as I had done with Ruthie's.

After just a few seconds of that kind of treatment, Pam cried out "Yes! Yes!' letting us all know she was cumming.

If she hadn't told me, I still would have known from the way her thighs squeezed my head, and her hands pressed my face against her pussy. Pam thrashed around on the bed even more than she had been doing, and her ass bounced up and down, ramming her pussy against my face. I clung to her thighs, keeping my mouth firmly around her clit, and continuing with the sucking and licking. Ruthie slid over to Pamela's side of the bed to enjoy the sight.

With all her muscles clenching at once and her back arching, Pam climaxed, ramming her pussy against my face for a climactic time. After her orgasm, she relaxed into the bed, and I licked all the juices from her legs, belly, crotch and lips, and even sucked it out of the marvelous hole that had produced it.

I was more than ready to fuck, so I went and got the bottle of Aqualube from the bathroom and to wash off my hands. "I should have asked Pam and Ruthie to get some more of this," I said to myself, when I noticed how low the supply was. It was the last bottle, and it was nearly empty.

There was enough for that night, though, and I would be able to get more after I dropped Pam off at work in the morning. My cock was fully erect, thanks to a recent dose of Viagra and the two marvelous pussies I had just eaten, and I rolled on my condom while I was still in the bathroom. I was partially ready, so I returned to the bedroom, carrying the bottle and a damp towel. Both women were kneeling side by side on the bed, good-naturedly bumping their hips against each other. I started preparing Pamela's ass first.

She was waiting, rather impatiently, for me to begin, and she reached back with her hands to spread her succulent ass cheeks for me. I squirted in a good dollop of the lubricant, making sure I had enough left to prepare Ruthie, and followed that by inserting two fingers. I could have used a single digit, but Pam prefers it when I use my index and middle finger. Carefully, not wanting to waste any of the lubricant, I spread it evenly all over the inside of the channel my cock would soon be stuffing. I prepared Ruthie's ass the same way, except I only inserted one finger. The rest of the Aqualube was used to coat my cock in its latex covering.

After using the wet towel to wipe the excess from my hands, I walked on my knees to approach Pamela's ass. She reached back to spread her cheeks again, and I pried open her rosebud with the fingers of one hand. I used the other hand to guide my cock, and pressed the tip against the tiny hole we were creating. Uttering a soft grunt, I wedged the head into her, feeling Pamela's sphincter grip me tightly. She sighed happily and so did I. No matter how many times we have done this together, it never ceases to provide both of us with a fantastic amount of pleasure.

We sighed even more happily when I thrust forward again, and another inch of my cock eased into her ass. She continued holding herself open and, since I no longer needed any guiding, I checked to see if there was any loose skin or anything else that might cause a problem. Finding no potential danger, I wiped off my hands again, placed them on her voluptuous hips and gave another firm thrust. More of my cock plunged into her, evoking blissful moans from her and from me.

There were more and louder sounds of pleasure from both of us as I continued easing my cock into Pam's delightful ass, using short strokes. Even though she has been fucked there many times, by me and many others, she's still nice and tight, which makes it better for everybody. I was inside her deeply enough that she no longer needed to hold her ass open, so Pamela placed her forearms on the bed in front of her and under her face. The next time she felt my cock surging into her, she fucked back to meet it, and it penetrated almost all the way. I drew back and thrust forward again; she met me this time too, and that stroke drove my cock all the way into her ass, so far that I could feel the smooth insides of her cheeks against my pubic hair.

Just as I had spent more time licking Ruthie's breasts than Pamela's, I would spend more time fucking the ass of the latter. Both women would cum for the second time that night, and within a few seconds of each other, just as they had earlier, but Ruthie would need less time to reach her climax. For another minute, I continued slowly driving my cock in and out of Pam, while she thrust back to meet me, until her ass was stretched and the Aqualube had fully liquefied.

With her turn was over, I slowly pulled my cock from Pam and shifted my attentions to my other lady friend. She felt me drawing out and moving away, and glanced back at me. Knowing they had to share my cock, just as they had shared my tongue, Pamela made no objection. Ruthie felt me moving also, and she definitely didn't have any objections. After grinning lewdly at me, she pulled the cheeks of her ass farther apart, while I reached in with one hand to pry open her sweet little pink rosebud. Holding my cock with the other hand, I guided it to the hole that we were making available. The head and the shaft were still covered with enough lubricant, so I briefly rubbed it against the target being presented to me, before pressing forward until it popped inside. Ruthie crooned happily at the familiar feel of my cock stretching her ass open.

She repeated her sound of joy as I thrust forward, squeezing the first part of my shaft into her. Ruthie bowed her back, presenting her ass as an even better target, and I took advantage of that. With one more thrust, another hard inch was inside her and, after wiping them off, I was able to place my hands on her hips while I completed the penetration. Ruthie also no longer needed to hold herself open, instead placing her hands and forearms on the bed under her face. With my next thrust forward, she pushed back at me, and took most of the rest of my cock inside her ass.

"I really love that, George, she told me. "I love the feel of your cock inside me." She not only told me this verbally, her body told me by the way it was already squirming in front of me.

"That's nice, Ruthie. Because my cock really loves being inside you." I proved this by driving it forward again, meeting her as she pushed back at me, and lodging almost the entire shaft in her lovely ass. Her hips were already starting to swivel in front of me, driving her legs into the mattress like a set of pistons.

I was a bit surprised at how far along toward her climax she was, and I hoped I would still be able to take a long time to bring her to an orgasm. When Ruthie and I were meeting secretly, it was not unusual for her to cum two or more times just from fucking, besides climaxing a couple of times when I ate her pussy. That was because she was always so horny, but she had been getting plenty of attentions from my cock, both her ass and her pussy, and had enjoyed repeated orgasms over the last few days. Of course, if one woman took a long time before climaxing, I would try to do the same for the other one. I like to be fair. I also like to have women enjoying sex as satisfying as possible around me, especially women I liked as much as I like the two who were sharing my bed.

With one more mutual stroke, my shaft was all the way inside Ruthie, and I could feel the soft insides of her ass cheeks against my thighs. I slowly plunged my cock in and out a few more times, expanding the hole that was still tight and spreading the lubricant even more thoroughly. It was tremendous fun, but it was Pamela's turn again, so I very carefully pulled my cock from Ruthie and moved over to my other sex partner, who was waiting expectantly for me.

When Pam saw me or felt the bed shaking as I approached, she reached back to spread her ass cheeks for me again. I guided my cock until it was centered on the waiting hole, and pushed it forward. Because of the earlier stretching and the liquefied state of the Aqualube, my head and shaft slid in quite easily, especially when Pamela thrust back to meet me. With just the initial push, my cock was imbedded all the way inside her ass. Before drawing it back for the first full stroke, I left it there for a few seconds, enjoying the throbbing tightness that was squeezing and releasing me so erotically. Pamela was relishing my presence also, and I could hear her happy murmurs. Slowly, I drew my cock most of the way out, paused, and drove it back into my lady friend's ass. She felt it surging into her, and fucked back to meet me, and we ended up with my pubic hair tickling the insides of her cheeks and both of us expressing our delight.

Once again, I left my cock imbedded all the way in Pam's ass for a few seconds, before backing out, pausing, and beginning to slowly drive it into her. Once again, she met me halfway, and we ended the stroke with our bodies pressed tightly together. The next one was much the same, and so was the one after that, and the one after that. As Ruthie had been doing, Pam's body started squirming in front of me, besides her letting me know vocally how much she loved what we were doing. I resolved that I would definitely try to bring both women to extremely slow orgasms that night before cumming myself. After a few dozen more slow, deep strokes, it was Ruthie's turn again, so I moved over to resume pleasuring her.

My cock slid easily back into Ruthie too, and we quickly set up a rhythm. She had been quite close to an orgasm before, and I quickly brought her to that point again. I fucked her slowly, still not wanting her to cum too quickly. Because she was already so close to that point, I decided not to continue as long as I had with Pam. My cock was just starting to move in and out easily when I halted it and went back to my other lady friend.

She was still holding her ass open for my hard cylinder, and it slipped easily into her. I no longer needed to guide it, and my hands were clean, so I placed them on Pam's hips and we began the same rhythm as we had been doing, with me driving my cock into her, and she thrusting back to meet me. Since Ruthie had been on the verge of an orgasm, I wanted to bring Pam to that same point, so we fucked like that for a long time, while our highly aroused friend waited patiently. Pamela's back was writhing in front of me, and she was whimpering from the exquisite pleasure she felt, as we continued fucking.

"Oh, I love that, George; I love that," she gasped in between her incoherent sounds of ecstasy. "I'm almost ready to cum," she added, quite unnecessarily, because I already knew it.

"No more than I do. This has been about the best weekend of my life." I meant what I said, and I knew it was getting better all the time. "I'll be right back," I added, and carefully withdrew my cock from her ass.

I went back to Ruthie again, and drove my cock slowly, almost tantalizingly into her. She had cooled off since her last turn, but it didn't take her very long before she got back to where she had been at the end of that one. As I slowly plowed my cock in and out, she seemed to be getting impatient to cum, since she was ramming back so hard against me. I knew I would have to bring her to an orgasm soon, because my own level of pleasure had been mounting steadily, and I knew I would not be able to hold back much longer. Of course, Pam would have another turn before that happened.

It started immediately. I withdrew my cock from Ruthie's ass, and gave her a reassuring pat on her hip, as if to say I would be returning very soon, and she would start cumming just seconds after that. Pam was waiting, but not very patiently, and I didn't make her wait any longer. She reached back and spread her cheeks, but it wasn't really necessary. The fucking we had been doing had stretched her ass open enough, and she was slick enough, that I was able to plunge my cock all the way into her with one well-aimed thrust.

I drew it back, and rammed it home again, and repeated that stroke over and over, while Pam matched my thrusts into her. She had been almost as aroused as Ruthie had when her last turn ended, and it didn't take long for her to reach that same delightful state again. Unlike Ruthie, she wouldn't cum until my hand started stroking her clit, and I refrained from doing that until she had reached the apex of passion. I carefully removed my cock from her and moved over to Ruthie again. I think Pam wanted me to continue until she had climaxed. She would be doing that, but not until her next turn.

Ruthie knew I was returning to her, and she reached back and spread her cheeks for me. Her ass was also quite distended from earlier, so my whole cock was quickly plunged all the way inside of her. Knowing she was already on the verge of an orgasm, I fucked her faster than I had been doing and, as she slammed her ass back to meet me, she realized that, and realized what was about to happen.

"Fuck me good, George." She begged. "Make me cum!"

That was my intention, finally. I shifted my knees slightly so I could ram my cock harder and faster into Ruthie, and gave her some of the best fucking I have ever given anybody. She matched my strokes, and I could hear her whimpering with joy and see and feel her hips and back thrashing about in front of me. While she still had some control over her muscles, Ruthie spread her legs farther so she would be better balanced and less likely to topple over when her climax started.

Pamela glanced over and, when she saw how hard I was pounding my cock in and out of Ruthie's ass, she knew we were going to continue until she reached a climax, and then it would be her turn. Pam stayed on her knees, but reached out an arm to steady her friend and keep her upright. Both my hands held to Ruthie's hips, and her legs and mine were spread far apart, making us as stable as we could get. I was rather glad I wouldn't need my hand on her clit to help bring her to an orgasm, because I could use both arms to hold her in place. Over and over, I crammed my entire cock into her ass, while her whole body thrashed back and forth, and her knees pistoned into the mattress.

"Oh! Oh! Ruthie cried out ecstatically, and her movements became even wilder than they had been. I kept my grip on her hips while I continued pounding my cock in and out of her ass, and Pam held on to one of her friend's arms to help keep her upright. "Keep fucking me!" she cried out, quite redundantly.

She continued cumming for the next two minutes, while I slammed my cock into her as hard as I could. Suddenly, all her muscles clenched, including those in her ass, and her back bowed as she jammed her body back against me. After her orgasm, Pam and I let Ruthie fall slowly forward, until she lay face down on the bed. I kept my cock in her ass while I followed her down but, after she was prone, I gently pulled it back out.

Pam looked at me and smiled. "My turn now," she said, grinning lewdly. She got back onto her knees and reached back to spread her cheeks again.

I quickly got behind her and took two thrusts to plunge my cock all the way into her ass. Within seconds, Pam's body was thrashing in front of me as she had been doing before. We both knew she was on the verge of cumming, so I fucked her faster and reached my arm around her hip so I could fondle her clit. Ruthie cums from nothing more than my cock or somebody else's in her ass, but Pam needs to have her pussy stimulated, which is not exactly a hardship. She felt my hand, and urged me to continue.

"Make me cum, George. Play with my clit!"

After finding the delectable little morsel in the ocean of fresh juices from Pam's pussy, I pinched it gently between two folds of her inner lips and started fucking her faster while stroking her clit at the same speed. Pamela matched my pace, fucking her ass back to meet me while exhorting me to make her cum, which was my intention. Ruthie was still sprawled face down on the bed, her legs spread widely, catching her breath.

"Yes," Pam warbled ecstatically, as she began cumming. Her movements were wilder, almost as wild as Ruthie's had been, and her knees drove down into the mattress while her body bucked and tossed in front of me. I kept fucking her while my hand on her clit continued stroking her, and I wrapped my other arm her hips to help keep her in place. Pamela was in the throes of cumming for almost three minutes, before she rammed her ass back at me, while all her muscles clenched. After her orgasm, she sagged forward as Ruthie had done, and sprawled beside my other partner.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers