Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rode her down too but, when she was face down on the bed, I continued ramming my cock in and out of her ass. I wasn't at all impatient, but my need was urgent, and I could feel my cock throbbing, and begging to be allowed to ejaculate all the cum that was on the verge of exploding out. With a few more hard, fast strokes into Pamela's ass, it got its wish.

The volcano of pleasure that had been building up inside me exploded, and I grunted and shot a burst of cum into my condom. I didn't stop, of course, because I knew there was still more semen waiting to be squirted out. After a few more strokes, I ejaculated another big wad, and I kept fucking until I was sure there was no more. Happily collapsing as the women had done, I lay on top of Pam's big, succulent ass, one of the nicest places I can think of to rest.

Ruthie had recovered enough to slide over to join us; she reached up to put an arm around me, and I hugged her with one of mine. All three of us lay like that for another ten minutes, totally fucked out and thinking of what a great weekend we had just finished. Eventually, we would get up and put on a clean bottom sheet for the fifth time since Thursday morning, because Pamela would need to sleep before going to work the next day, but we would just lie there in a tired and happy pile for a few minutes longer.

Thank you for reading this chapter of the story. I hope you had as much fun as Pam and Ruthie and I did, and will be having in the immediate future. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.