Ruthie's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Our intrepid reporter comes to love BDSM.
3.7k words
4.16
28.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,390 Followers

The next morning Master Paul woke me gently and had me set to work on his impressive morning wood. Master Paul could convey so much with his body language or a gesture. His quietness combined with his power and sensitivity were, in many ways, a real turn on. After preparing me for the day. He allowed me to watch as he taped up the box that held all of my clothing and possessions. He addressed the label to my Participant Magazine mail drop. Abstractly, I wondered how Master Paul was going to get me out of the hotel.

That question was answered eventually. The convention was to end this day a Noon. Master Paul produced a brief silk robe and some slippers and we went to the hotel dining room and had a light breakfast. Master ordered for me and, oblivious to the stare of the other patrons, I sat on his lap as he fed me. I felt his massive bulge through the thin fabric and I knew that Master Paul would be taking me as soon as we returned to his hotel room. He did and it was awesome!

Once we finished our passionate lovemaking, Master Paul had me pack his suitcase and give the once over of the hotel to make sure that we missed nothing. I packed up everything except my slippers. Master took a second trench coat out of the hotel closet and slipped it about my shoulders. Master Paul had me tote his suitcase as we went to the front desk and checked out.

Master Paul's car was a very nice Infinity luxury model. We drove to his house which was about seventy kilometers from the hotel. His house was very nice with fine furnishings. My trench coat was removed as soon as we entered the house and I was naked once more.

"On occasion we WILL be going out to town but you can expect to spend the next two weeks at least completely naked. I WILL allow you to wear an apron when you are cooking. I will also be having friends over, your nudity is one of my gifts to them."

My research had led me to understand that Master Paul's actions were quite normal in the BDSM community. I viewed it as part of the assignment.

We toured his lovely home. Master Paul had exquisite taste. The rooms were all expertly decorated. The furnishing were expensive and the art that hung on the walls was all first class. Even Master's playroom was quite attractive. The walls were clean and white it was well lit and the implements were all hung in an orderly manner on hooks on the wall. There were stocks, a table and hooks for discipline. There was also a cage large enough for a human being. Master saw the apprehension in my eyes.

"This room is a last resort, I believe that positive reinforcement achieves much more than negative reinforcement does, HOWEVER if you do not apply yourself diligently to your duties or get mouthy you COULD end up here. You WILL be spending time in the cage your first week or so here so as to learn your place. I will go easier with you as your assignment is just two months long and the BDSM community has very high hopes for your article, but make no mistake, I do not consider this a walk in the park and I will be treating you and training you as I would any other slave."

Then, as though reading my fears, Master Paul embraced me and planted a deep, loving kiss upon my lips. He gently stroked me all over and eventually led me back to his enormous bed. I did not resist

an iota as Master Paul tied me spread eagle to the bed. He ate me out with an assurance and intensity I had never experienced before. I literally lost track of all the orgasms I had in succession. After I came down Master Paul entered me and his massive cock had me floating away again. It was many hours later when my arms and legs were unfastened. I was thoroughly, delightfully, spent.

I rested while Master Paul made a meal for us. I was led to understand that that would be a rare occurrence. I would be expected to cook all the meals and clean up afterwards. Tonight was a special event.

Master Paul, woke me and led me to his fine kitchen table. I sat on his lap and he fed me. Again I was struck by how such a large man could be so gentle and loving. He had an aura of authority and power about him that suffused everything he did and every action he performed. I realized that it would be very easy for any woman, including myself, to fall completely under his thrall, to love him and obey him as easily as breathing. Then I looked at the pale ring encircling the third finger of my left hand and I thought of Jim.

Despite the infidelity being required for the assignment, I felt guilty for having such a good time. Jim was an excellent lover, but he could not hold a candle to Master Paul. I missed Jim however. I also hated the fact that he was in the hands of Goddess Erica, my mind created pictures of what she was doing to him that irked me greatly. I realized at that moment that my best course of action was putting my husband out of my mind and focusing on serving my Master to the best of my abilities.

After the late dinner, Master Paul prepared me for bed. I was not even permitted to brush my own teeth. He provided me with a blanket and a pillow and led me to the cage in his playroom. My heart was beating very rapidly as I heard the door close and the padlock bolt. The lights went out and I was in pitch darkness. Even though I knew that my Master would retrieve me first thing in the morning, I was honestly terrified. I broke into tears and cried for a while until I fell asleep on the padded floor of the cage,

I was overjoyed the next morning when the lights went on and I espied Master Paul. As soon as I was liberated from my cage, I fell to my knees and liberated Master Paul's penis from his pants. Never had cum tasted sweeter. Master Paul had not said a single word to me, everything was communicated through body language and gestures. I seemed to have an innate understanding of my Master's wants and needs.

In a frilly apron I set to the task of preparing breakfast. To be honest Jim is a much better cook than I am. He has done the lion's share of cooking since we got married. I hoped that my rusty skills were up to the task and, more importantly, would please my Master.

The eggs were runny, the sausages a bit overdone and I had dropped and broken a dish. Master ate the breakfast with no complaints and then bent me over his knee and set to work on my buttocks for quite a while with his big strong hands. My ass stung for the rest of the day and I felt totally humiliated. Worse Master decreed that I had earned no rights to any treats that day. He denied me his touch, not so much as stroking my hair. His normal silence was practically antagonistic towards me. Many hours before bedtime I was sentenced to my cage, only this time with a bucket and a small flashlight so I could find the bucket when I needed it. This was a side of my Master I did not want to see again.

Over the next few days and weeks my Master and I settled into a wonderful routine. Master gave me a cookbook of basic recipes and I followed it scrupulously. My cooking did not become perfect overnight but I showed gradual, and then rapid improvement, and that was enough to please my Master. When my Master was pleased, he treated me very well indeed. He seemed to know my body better than I knew it myself. The ways he got orgasms out of me quite frankly boggled my mind.

We worked out in his home gym mostly on a daily basis. Master also explained why he was always home. His freshman year of college his wealthy parents had been killed in a plane crash while sightseeing in South America. It took weeks to find what was left of the bodies. My Master, however, inherited a fortune. Instead of frittering it away, he furthered his education, not resting until he had a doctorate in economics.

Master had actually increased his parents wealth and ran several foundations and charities to dispense money in ways that he thought would please his parents. It was also around the time of his parent's death that my Master had discovered the world of BDSM. Apparently he had also been one of the royal readers of my articles in Participant Magazine. Make of that what you will.

When I had my period my Master only required of me my mouth and my asshole. He was very gentle to me in so many ways. During my monthly he was especially solicitous, pampering me with baths, massages and soothing words when he wasn't making use of me.

Three weeks after I had come to live with my Master he had some friends over. There were three other Masters with collared slaves in tow. One of the Masters was tall and had a very tall Amazonian, raven haired slave at the end of his leash. The second master was of average height and held the leash of a petite, lithe, and compact blonde. The third master was a very handsome African-American man with a slightly chunky but very attractive dirty blonde. All of the women were about my age. I guessed that two of the men were about my Master's age. The man of average height had to be pushing fifty I felt inadequate next to the women, especially the brunette who looked just like Wonder Woman.

I and the other women kissed every man present and each other. I'm not into girls but kissing them can be fun. The Master's introduced themselves and their slaves. Lastly my Master introduced me. He made no mention of my work for Participant Magazine or my ongoing journalism project, silently I thanked him for that.

We sat down to dinner. My culinary skills were nowhere near up to the task yet so Master had a catered dinner delivered. I was responsible for setting the table, keeping the wine glasses full, and seeing to the needs of our guests. For the first time since I had come to live with him Master allowed me to feed myself. The men spoke of a variety of topics, some of it philosophical. It made very interesting listening as we women ate in silence. I realized that these men were as smart as they were handsome.

After dinner we played a risque board game as a way of getting to know each other better. By the time the game was over I had performed fellatio on each man several times. Even though it was not my thing I also had nibbled every breast and licked each pussy. The women and men had also nibbled my breasts and eaten me out. I felt inferior as I thought their skills so much more advanced than my meager abilities. I had though myself pretty good in the carnal arts until witnessing the others.

Determined by cutting a deck of cards I first ended up with the very handsome black man, Darius as my first partner. I was pleased with that turn of events but I was filled with jealousy when I saw that my Master ended up with Wonder Woman. I knew I would fail every comparison with her, especially in the bedroom. I tried to put that out of my mind as Darius let me to one of Master Paul's guest rooms. Master Darius was every bit as gifted sexually as my own master. His cock was larger and thicker which made a wonderful variation. I rarely felt better than I had once Darius was finished ministering to me.

By the time morning came I had slept with each man in turn ending up back with my master. I was so full of cum that I was constantly leaking. I had never ingested so much semen in one go either. I was thoroughly content as I kissed each man and woman goodbye late in the day after we had all slept in and had a late brunch.

After a little more rest, Master Paul set me to work cleaning up. Many hours later the dishes were back in place, the beds had clean sheets and every inch of the rugs had been vacuumed. When I was finished Master Paul showered with me, washing me tenderly and lovingly. After drying me and doing my hair he took me aside.

"Slave, you have done well. You were very obedient and giving with your body. The reports I received from the other masters and slaves about you were all very complimentary. Because of your good behavior and ability to learn. I will be giving you tomorrow off and I will pamper you to extremes. There is much you still must learn such as how to entertain two or more men at one time and how to properly eat pussy but I am very proud of you and your progress."

I thrilled to my Master's praise. I recounted all of the recent events in the diary I kept in my i Pad which Master Paul had provided for me as an aid to composing my story. I looked forward to learning the new skills that Master Paul told me I needed. To my surprise nothing about that prospect frightened me. Even the prospect of learning to eat pussy was not the least daunting.

The next month I was trained in those skills by Master Paul and other Masters. At first I had a hard time working on two cocks at one. But Master Darius and my own Master Paul spent several very intense days with me. I had never done more than one man before in my entire life save for once jerking off two fraternity guys in college at the same time after I had lost a bet. There is nothing like getting railed by two cocks at the same time. It is not easy for every woman to learn, so I was proud that I acquired the skill so quickly. Master Paul preferred keeping me for himself, but multiple training was required of female slaves and I was supposed to learn every part of the submissive experience.

Learning the arts of lesbianism did not come as easily but I gained a certain competence in it. The slave I had affectionately dubbed Wonder Woman taught me how to properly eat pussy. I really came to enjoy her touch. She was such a fine specimen. To my utter shock and surprise, at one point she confided in me that she found ME more ravishing than herself! It was a revelation that changed my perspective completely.

My two months neared their end and I realized that I had a momentous decision to make. Master Paul had taken me aside, his words utterly changed my world.

"Slave, your two months are nearly at an end. I believe that you have enough material and experience to write a first class article. HOWEVER I believe that you have so much more potential as a slave, I think it is your true calling. I want you to consider long and hard the idea of extending your service to an entire year. I would be very happy to continue ownership of you. There is much that we can learn and discover together. Think of the article you could write after a year of service and experience. In the meantime you could edit our BDSM blog and be paid for a regular column."

"I know that you have a husband and a vanilla life to go back to but I can offer you so much more. I can continue to provide for you and nurture you in the ways you have come to adore over the last two months. James is not going anywhere and perhaps he wants to extend his enslavement as well. After a year with me you COULD opt to make my ownership of you permanent."

Master Paul and I then had a very long and heartfelt conversation. It ended with me in tears. I was not crying out of fear or confusion but sadness about Jim. I realized that more than anything I WANTED Master Paul to own me. I WANTED the full year and so many more. I cried because of the betrayal of my husband and he fickleness of my own heart For a long time I cried into my Master's warm broad shoulder.

Once the tears were gone I talked to Master Paul about contacting Goddess Erica so that we could meet and talk over the situation. He readily agreed so a few day later we were in the office of a noted BDSM lawyer. Master Paul had clad me in an expensive and sexy as hell blue dress with great shoes and stockings. I was permitted a bra but no panties. After a stop at the hairdressers we headed to the office. Since I was still a slave, Master Paul led me on a leash into the office.

A short time later my husband and his Goddess Erica arrived. She was wearing a form fitting red dress that emphasized her fine physique. I realized in a way that I had not before that her beauty matched my own but that she possessed a undeniable air of authority and power that I lacked and could never hope to gain. At the end of her leash was Jim. I scarcely recognized him. Oh his appearance had not changed radically but his countenance wore a blissful look I had never seen before. As near as I could describe it he looked like a huge contented pussy cat. He was wearing a suit but I could still tell that Goddess Erica had been working him out extensively. He seemed far more muscled and bulky than he had been just two months earlier. Neither of us was permitted a show of emotion in the others presence.

The lawyer was an attractive middle aged woman who was adept at all the legal issues that BDSM practitioners might encounter. I discovered in retrospect that she had drawn up the initial contracts Jim and I had signed. She was the first to speak.

"Well we have a most unusual situation here. I have been contacted by the Goddess and Master present on behalf of their slaves. The slaves wish to extend their contracts and both owners are amenable to that prospect. I am here to ascertain that both slaves are acting on their own volition and to clear away the legal hurdles necessary to achieve the desired ends."

The attorney asked Jim and myself to speak in turn. We were both choked with emotion as we said our piece. I was staggered by how much in love Jim obviously was with his Goddess he worshiped and adored her in a way he never had me. But then I realized that I felt the same way about Master Paul. I positively adored the man. In the end both of us chose to dispense with a mere yearlong extension of the contract, opting to make it permanent.

Many hours later Jim and I had signed away our power of attorney to our owners and plans were formalized to dispense with the possessions and property of our former lives. There were a few sentimental items we would be permitted to keep but in essence we now owned nothing, not even ourselves. Every legal and personal decision about our lives would now be determined by our owners. There was some sadness as I mourned the future that Jim and i would never have, but I brightened at the prospect of my new future with Master Paul. The money our articles would earn was assigned to various charities supported by the BDSM community such as care for elderly slaves or owners and aid to either a slave or owner who had lost their opposite due to illness or tragedy.

At the end of a very long day, Goddess Eric and Master Paul allowed us a few minuets to say goodbye to each other.

"You look well, Jim. Your Goddess Is treating you well."

"Likewise." He replied

"There is no easy way to say this. Thank you for all the wonderful memories. You were an excellent husband and generous lover. Part of me will always miss you."

Jim gazed intently at me, his tan skin complimenting nicely his collar. He was deep in thought.

"Ruthie," he began, "You were an excellent wife and a great sport about everything. You were fantastic in the sack as well. I wish you well in your new life. Your Master is a VERY lucky man.'

We everything said. We exchanged a short but passionate kiss just as our owners reentered the room.

With a wave as he departed I watched Goddess Erica lead away the man who was once my husband. The actual divorce was a formality that the attorney would start through the justice system when the new day dawned. Technically we would still be married for six more months.

As he disappeared from view Master Paul asked. "A penny for your thoughts?"

I took a long loving look at my huge handsome owner and said, "Only this Master, that I am more than ready for my new life."

His kiss in response was the sweetest and tastiest I have ever experienced.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,390 Followers