Ruth's Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is assumed that the sub wishes to be in service and wishes to perform tasks to the best of her ability. Submission is not intended as a game wherein the sub intentionally makes errors to attract attention or to provoke a BDSM scene. Therefore, if the sub fails at a task, or mode of behavior or speech, it is initially assumed that the failure is due to a lack of understanding or instruction. The sub will be instructed again. If there is a repeated failure of the same task or mode of behavior the sub will again be instructed, and a mild, reinforcing punishment will be enacted. Additional failure will evoke a more severe punishment.

Punishments will not be designed to be confused with BDSM play; they will be designed to be unpleasant.

Punishment of the sub is subject to certain rules designed to protect the sub from intentional abuse or permanent bodily harm. Punishment must not incur permanent bodily harm, or the following forms of abuse:

*Death

*Any permanent bodily harm

*Any burning of the sub's body

Blood must not be drawn at any time. Punishment must stop immediately if blood is drawn.

*Dramatic loss of circulation

*Causing internal bleeding

*Loss of consciousness

*Withholding of any necessary materials, such as food, oxygen, water or sunlight for extended periods of time

*Any cutting of the sub's hair or pulling of the sub's hair such that the hair is pulled out

*No marks visible outside of the normal public or work clothing of the sub. This does not include bathing suits or other skimpy attire. The sub must use discretion when dressing for public display so as not to show marks received from punishment or play.

More detailed rules for punishment are outside the scope of this Contract but can be found in the written rules the Dom provides the sub.

PHASES

This Contract is divided in phases with defined time cycles. At the end of each cycle the parties will revise and amend this Contract, if necessary, in order to sign and commit to the next cycle. This is true for all the phases and cycles. The final phase mentioned in the Contract is special since its length can be altered, upon mutual agreement.

The relationship between the Dom and the sub is divided in three phases: submission, training and service.

The first phase [submission] will allow for up to 6 cycles of one calendar month each, from the day at 12:00 AM to the day of the following month at 11:59:59 PM. Before the end of the cycle both parties can agree to sign for a new cycle within the same phase, to start the first cycle of the next phase or not sign at all and terminate this Contract. The signing of this Contract will mark the beginning of the first cycle of this phase [submission].

*The objective of the first phase [submission] is to adapt to the new life style and to allow the sub to explore her submission to the Dom.

*The sub agrees to submit to the Dom's every desire. If the sub refuses to obey the Dom, she is at risk of punishment.

*The availability, locations, service provisions, activities, safe words and rules contained in Appendix A have been discussed and agreed upon and will be adhered to by both parties during all and each cycle of the first phase [submission].

*Both parties accept that certain matters may arise which are not covered by the terms of this Contract or the service provisions, or that certain matters may be renegotiated. In such circumstance further clauses may be proposed by way of amendment. Any further clauses or amendments must be agreed, documented and signed by both parties. Serious discussion is encouraged in case this happens.

The second phase [training] will allow for up to 2 cycles of three calendar month each, from the following day of the last signed cycle's last day, of the first phase [submission] at 12:00 AM to the day of the third month after that date at 11:59:59 PM. Before the end of the cycle both parties can agree to sign for a new cycle within the same phase, to start the first cycle of the next phase or not sign at all and terminate this Contract.

*The objective of the second phase [training] is to re-mold sub's body, habits and attitudes accordingly to The Dom's desires, changing her actions and speech to express her changed habits and attitudes, in order to prepare the sub for her life of service under the Dom.

*The sub agrees to submit to the Dom's every desire. If the sub refuses to obey the Dom, she is at risk of punishment.

*The availability, locations, service provisions, activities, safe words and rules contained in Appendix B have been discussed and agreed upon and will be adhered to by both parties during all and each cycle of the second phase [training]. Renewed discussion of the rules in Appendix B is required in order to account for the experience and trust accumulated by that point in time.

*Both parties accept that certain matters may arise which are not covered by the terms of this Contract or the service provisions, or that certain matters may be renegotiated. In such circumstance further clauses may be proposed by way of amendment. Any further clauses or amendments must be agreed, documented and signed by both parties. Serious discussion is encouraged in case this happens.

*During the second phase [training], the sub will receive a training Collar or another item that has been agreed upon to have the same meaning. It is a physical representation of the sub's submission and can be understood to have significant symbolic and personal value. It is the sole property of the Dom and as such the sub has the responsibility to treat it as such. Losing the training Collar or handling it in such a way that violates the rules concerning it will be cause for punishment.

*At the beginning of the first cycle of this phase, the Dom will present the sub with the training Collar. The sub will keep it in a safe place and will wear it every time that the Dom requests it and at any time that the sub feels like it.

*The Dom will grant the sub a symbol that she has completed her basic training at his discretion.

The third phase [service] has an undefined number of cycles: the first of 6 calendar months, from the following day of the last signed cycle's last day, of the second phase [training] at 12:00 AM to the day of the sixth month after that date at 11:59:59 PM. The second cycle will start the day at 12:00 AM of the first cycle's last month (sixth month of the first cycle for this face [service] and will have a duration that is agreed upon before the end of the previous cycle. Before the end of each cycle both parties can agree to continue the Contract or not sign at all and terminate this Contract.

*The objective of the third phase [service] is for the Dom and the sub to live in a power exchange relationship for life as a successful and joyful couple in all aspects of their lives.

*The sub agrees to submit to the Dom's every desire. If the sub refuses to obey the Dom, she is at risk of punishment.

*The availability, locations, service provisions, activities, safe words and rules contain in Appendix C have been discussed and agreed upon and will be adhered to by both parties during each cycle of the third phase [service]. Renewed discussion of the rules in Appendix C is required in order to account for the additional experience and trust accumulated by that point in time.

*Both parties accept that certain matters may arise which are not covered by the terms of this Contract or the service provisions, or that certain matters may be renegotiated. In such circumstance further clauses may be proposed by way of amendment. Any further clauses or amendments must be agreed, documented and signed by both parties. Serious discussion is encouraged in case this happens.

*During this phase, starting from the moment the Dom considers her to have completed her basic training, the sub will wear the Collar at all moments and will be 100% available to the Dom in every way. She will strive to put all the efforts available to her into improving herself and her service to the Dom.

*At the beginning of the second cycle, the sub will give back the Collar to the Dom in order for Him to collar her as His submissive life companion for the first time, and the sub will safe keep it for the Dom permanently thereafter.

AMENDMENTS OF THE CONTRACT

At any point at which the terms of this Contract become unsatisfactory, unreasonable, or non feasible, the terms and conditions may be renegotiated between the two parties. Renegotiation shall take place with an equal understanding between both parties of the Contract. Renegotiated terms and conditions must be agreed upon by both parties in order for these new terms or conditions to take effect within the confines of this Contract. All amendments to this Contract have to result in a new copy of the adjusted Contract, signed by both parties. The older version will be destroyed.

Renegotiation of the terms and conditions of this Contract may occur for any of the following reasons:

*Mutually unacceptable point in Contract is realized after the initial signing of the Contract.

*Developed difficulties in terms and conditions.

*Upon the completion of the duration of the Contract in order to extend the duration of the Contract.

*Upon termination of the Contract by either party in order to complete the remaining time of the duration of this Contract.

Renegotiation of this Contract is to be used under severe conditions. Renegotiations may be suggested by either party, and for renegotiation to occur both parties must agree that they do indeed need to occur. Renegotiations are not meant to facilitate the momentary feelings and/or desires of one party, but should be thought out and carefully considered adjustments to this Contract. Renegotiations are not required after the termination of this Contract prior to its appointed completion, nor are renegotiations required at the end of the appointed duration if either party feels that they do not wish to renegotiate or reenter the terms of the Contract again.

TERMINATING THE CONTRACT

Should either the Dom or the sub find that their aspirations are not being well served by this agreement, find this commitment too burdensome, or for any other reason wish to cancel, either may do so by verbal notification to the other, in keeping with the consensual nature of this agreement and the cancellation will take effect at the end of the current cycle. Both parties understand that cancellation means a cessation of the power exchange relationship, not a termination of the relationship as friends, lovers and partners. Upon cancellation, each party agrees to offer to the other the reasons and to assess the new needs and situation openly and lovingly.

In the light of the above, it is encouraged to communicate openly about any grievances so as to prevent a dissolution to become necessary.

The Contract may be terminated by either party for any or all of the following reasons:

*The terminating party perceives either themselves or the other party as being physically, mentally, or emotionally unable to complete the duration of this Contract.

*Physical safety has been compromised nonconsensually by either party towards or upon either party.

*Mental strain upon either part becomes excessive, debilitating, or is deemed to be unhealthy by either party.

Termination of this Contract prior to the specified completion time and date by the sub shall include, but not be limited to, at least one of the following reasons:

*The Dom willfully, repeatedly, and/or disrespectfully treats the sub through the passing of previously identified limits.

*Urgently pressing events outside of this Contract that require the sub to forego the remaining duration of this Contract.

*The sub strongly feels that services being asked for, that are not directly stated within the text of this Contract, are excessive, unreasonable, and/or unacceptable.

The Dom is given the power to terminate this Contract at any point during its specified duration. Reasons for termination may include, but are not limited, to:

*Actions by the sub being disrespectful, disobedient, and/or irresponsible.

*Urgently pressing events outside of this Contract that require the full attention of the Dom which leave no feasible time for the completion of duties outlined or implied by this Contract.

*The condition of servitude being placed upon the sub or the condition of control placed upon the Dom is deemed by the Dom as being overly demanding or extensive.

In the event that this Contract is terminated by either party prior to the appointed end of its duration, the following shall take place:

*Upon termination of the Contract all activities, duties, and responsibilities outlined or implied by this Contract shall cease immediately, with an understanding that information exchanged during the duration of this Contract will remain in confidentiality by both parties.

*A post termination conference between the Dom and the sub shall take place to discuss:

-Reason(s) for termination of Contract prior to the end of the Contract's duration.

-Discussion on the event(s)/condition(s) leading to the reason(s) for termination of this Contract.

-Questions either party may have shall then be answered at this point. Questions may concern reasons for termination, activities/and or events with in the duration of the Contract, and any other pertinent questions either party may have.

It is understood by both the Dom and the sub, that Contract termination is not necessarily a mutual decision, and that either party may terminate the Contract without the consent of the other, assuming the other party is informed of the termination of the Contract. Both parties have the power to terminate this Contract at any point, as outlined above, without penalty.

It is understood by both the Dom and the sub, that the given reasons and follow ups to/for termination of the Contract are not reserved to just the given points. It is both parties duty and responsibility to understand and realize what constitutes a reason for terminating this Contract.

In case the Contract is terminated, the Dom is responsible for aiding the sub in reestablishing an independent life. He must help the sub in regaining control over those areas of her life that the Dom used to control.

MISCELLANEOUS

*The Dom taking control of the sub's possessions can be discussed at the start of or during the third phase [service]. This has legal consequences and implications, so a lawyer should be contacted concerning this matter.

DISCLAIMER

This Contract implies that the sub is voluntarily entering into a state of servitude to the Dom. This state of servitude has been outlined within the provisions of this Contract.

This Contract in no way constitutes a monetary gain or loss by either of the named parties. The exchange of money for services discussed within this Contract is in no way specified as being necessary, required of either party, or implied within this Contract.

Specific treatment of the sub by the Dom is not discussed in this Contract, the rules governing this treatment can be found in the written rules the Dom provides to the sub. General issues of treatment are left to the Dom to use proper decision making methods.

The terms of this Contract are not liable for any damage or injury to persons or property resulting from the discussed conditions of servitude.

This is a private Contract between two consenting adults. Adults being defined as two humans of sound mind and body that are recognized by the local government to be adults in manners of sexuality. As a private Contract it is noted that no third party or witness is required to be present upon the signing of this Contract. It is understood that this Contract is in no way legally binding.

AUTHORIZING SIGNATURES

I have read and fully understand this Contract in its entirety. I agree to give everything I am to the Dom, and further accept His claim of ownership over my physical body. I understand that I will be commanded and trained and punished as a sub, and I promise to be true and to fulfill the pleasures and desires of the Dom to the best of my abilities, as long as I am His.

Sub's signature: ______________________________________

I have read and fully understand this Contract in its entirety. I agree to accept this sub as belonging to Me and to care for her to the best of My ability. I shall provide for her security and well-being and command her, train her and punish her as a sub. I understand the responsibility implicit in this agreement and agree that no harm shall come to My sub as long as she is Mine.

Dom's signature: _____________________________________

12