Ruth's Journey Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers

"Let's gets started, shall we?" said the girl, and lifted the cover of the small warmer. She picked up a broad white cylinder in her right hand, and poured some of the wax out into it. There were several different sized rollers on her tray, and she selected one about three inches long, snapping it over the cylinder with an audible "click!" She returned to her former position, forcing my legs wide. Placing the roller at the right side of my pubic mound, she squeezed and a flood of pain rushed over me! Searing heat rushed out against my tender skin, and she stroked the tool down confidently, spreading the heat evenly along the right outer lip of my groin! "OOOOWWWWWWW!!" I cried, and she dropped the roller on her cart with a clatter, picking up a strip of muslin fabric. She pressed the fabric firmly into the wax, spreading it out evenly. Just as quick as I was flooded with pain, the wax cooled off, provided me with a rush of relief! She grasped the skin of my lower belly, leaning forward with all her weight. I felt my pubes being stretched tight, and I instinctively flexed my abs, just as she grasped the top of the muslin strip. "RRRRRIIIIPPPP!!! She pulled off the strip with a firm tug, yanking out all my pubic hair by the roots along with it.

"AAAWWWWGGGGGOOOODDDDD!!!" I cried, and she pressed a warm, damp towel into my groin. Smiling, she held the strip aloft, almost looking like an animal pelt! She tossed it into a waste can and I watched with my vision blurred with tears, as she poured a fresh batch of wax out into the tool. After five minutes of the most exquisite agony I had ever undergone, she held a round mirror up in front of my groin, so I could survey the results. I hadn't seen my hairless groin since I was a little teenager, so I was so ashamed! My outer lips were distended and inflamed, leaving my angry blood engorged, pink inner folds naked and exposed, glistening with my abundant lubrication. My clit extended like a swollen thumb out beyond my lips, begging for attention!

You could have dropped a golf ball into my vagina, so widely was I gaping open. Only a small line of hair remained. It extended from the very top of my pubes, all the way up to my belly button. If anything, it only made me look more obscene, like a grown mature women pretending to be a little girl. She squeezed out a generous glob of white lotion from a tube across my lower belly, and I closed my eyes as she rubbed the soothing fluid all over my loins, bringing tingling relief. She began stroking her hand slowly up and down. She traced her middle finger firmly from my belly button, down oh so slowly to the cleft of my sore lips, over my swollen clit, slowly circling the entrance of my gaping vagina, tracing the small ridge down to my puckered sphincter. She paused, giving my ass the briefest goose, before she reversed her path. I had to fight with all my might to keep from arching my hips up into her torturing finger! I had become such a wanton slut, crying for release! She stopped all at once, leaving me unsatisfied at the last. The chair hissed down, and I straightened, feeling the ache in my joints as I gathered myself in a more dignified position, sitting up straight at last.

After paying the girl (and leaving a very generous tip!) Stan led me out through the gathered men outside the shop. The kids returned with the shopping bags, and we continued our trip through the mall. I was highly conscious of my naked flesh underneath the brief skirt. I could feel each draft of air pass against my sensitive skin. He stopped abruptly in front of a shoe store, and I caught an evil grin pass his face as he pulled me along inside. It didn't take long to attract the attention of both salesmen, as Stan perused their assortment of pumps. "Can I show you something today folks?" asked the taller of the two guys, with short blond hair. "Yes, you sure can Chad," answered my husband, reading the boys name off his tag. My wife is looking for some "fuck-me" shoes, and this red pair looks perfect, don't you agree?" The boy glanced nervously at me. "I guess so sir. What size do you wear mam?" Stan took hold of my shoulder, guiding me over towards the chairs in the middle of the sales floor. "I think you better measure her son, it's been a while." My heart sunk, as I began to see where this was heading!

He placed me in the middle chair, facing back out towards the entrance. Chip dragged a small stool over to my side facing me. There was an angled platform facing me off the front of the stool. I slipped off my sandals as demurely as possible. "Chip, you're going to need help with this. Why don't you call over your partner?" asked Stan, giving me a wink. "Hey Ed, get over here!" he called, and Stan moved off into the background "Her feet are different sizes boys, so make sure you take good measurements!" They exchanged looks, and Chad shrugged his shoulders. Pulling the sizing templates off the bases of the stools, they placed them on the slanted fronts, facing me at forty-five degree angles. I raised my right leg, and Chip cradled my heel, guiding it into the bottom ledge of the template. I had both hands thrust into my lap, pressing my brief skirt down between my legs. "Now Ruth, shame on you!" said Stan. "Why do you think I paid all that money for your trim? Put your hands behind your neck like a good wife!" I did as he asked, and laced my fingers behind my neck. Ed reached down and hooked my left ankle, and I allowed him to raise it up into the cradle of his tool. My naked pubes were now spread open to them on display! Their placement allowed an unobstructed view to the front of the store, and everybody who passed by could see me spread out between the boys!

My horror was soon to increase though, as Chip looked up at my husband, who now stood behind me. "I'd say she's every bit of a size eight D sir!" His eyes widened, as I felt Stan reach around and slide the top of the dress down, just barely covering my fat nipples! "You can always tell the size of a women's nipples and clit by the size of her toes!" he answered, and began lightly flicking and teasing them through the tight material. "Can you boys see how big her clit is?" They both nodded their heads enthusiastically. I could feel my hairless lips spread open, as I was swelling to attention before them. "Now Ruth you've gone and made these nice boys all uncomfortable!" I could sense their blood-engorged meat calling to me, despite the situation. Chad looked over his shoulder, and seeing no one else in the shop, he scooted forward on the stool. Still cradling my heel, he let the jig drop with a clatter, and rested my foot against the cool bare wood of the stool. Sliding it up towards him I gasped as he buried my toes into his groin! Ed followed suit, and despite my own misgivings, I began to wiggle my toes into the boy's balls, massaging them through their pants.

The rest passed almost like a dream. I was almost watching from above it seemed at the time. Stan slipped the top down below by breasts, fully exposing me to the shoe store clerks. He began rolling my thick nipples between his thumb and forefingers, and I felt my milk glands dimple and swell. The boys unzipped themselves and pulled out their grotesque organs. They had their backs to the door, so passer buyers never knew what was really happening! They scooted their stools up close, till I was splayed out wide in front of them. They began rubbing their erections against the pads of my toes, tracing all the peaks and valleys with the purple crowns of their erections. My husband grasped handfuls of my tit flesh, expressing the nipples he still held in his clutch. Geysers of my warm milk shot out, and he directed the flow up my legs to splash against my feet! The boys continued their explorations, now nicely lubricated by my sweet breast milk. Chad reached in the breast pocket of his white shirt, and pulled out a shiny chrome shoehorn. It was quite long and curved, to form a wide spoon shaped end.

He pressed the cold-cupped surface up against my hot pussy, sliding it up and down against my clit. Just as I began to press my hips into the tool, he stopped. I whimpered as he began to slap my pussy with it. It made an embarrassingly wet sound with each flick of his wrist! "Splat, splat, splat!" My clit was throbbing in agony. The stimulation wasn't adequate for my release. It only served to torture me at the brink. He pressed his shaft down into the cleft of my big toe, and I began to work my foot back and forth, stroking the underside of his crown. I wiggled my toes, and that did the trick, as his wet ejaculate trickled out the tip, spurt after sticky spurt trailing wetly over the top of my right foot! His partner grabbed the middle of my foot, holding it steady as he rubbed his crown back and forth across the pads of my toes. I concentrated on the sensation, and began focusing pressure to his organ with each toe, in concert with his slow sweeping motion. He whimpered and let loose, grinding himself into my toes! His goo spread sickly all over my toes, working its way between and through, trailing down the front of my left foot. I gasped as Chad slid the tool down, spreading me open like a speculum!

The boys nursed the rest of their ejaculate out over my slick feet, and tucked their organs back in place, calm as can be! "Let's try a pair of these on," said Stan, holding up a stiletto-heeled red pump he had selected off a display. Ed disappeared through a curtained off door, to get my size. I dared not move my feet off the stools, as I feared that the sharp edges of the shoehorn would slice me open if I moved! Chad merely smiled, and flicked the tool with his finger. A shock wave of pleasure/pain deep blossomed deep within me!

The warm semen was trailing down my feet, tickling me slightly, as Ed returned with an open box of pumps in my size. He set the box between them, directly under my splayed groin on the floor. Chad grasped the shoehorn, and oh-so-slowly extracted it, millimeter by millimeter. As it slipped out I remained dilated, my body begging to be filled again. He picked up one of the pumps, and I grimaced as he carefully guided my slimy foot into the tight toe of the shoe! He wedged my heel into place with his tool, now slick with my juices. Ed repeated on my other foot, and they finally helped me to my feet. I stood unsteadily, not used to this high of a heel. Their jism squished inside the stiff leather as I shifted my weight, reminding me of the public humiliation. There were now several men milling around the store, sneaking looks at me as they pretended to browse.

Stan picked up a long framed mirror, which was up against the sidewall. It was only two feet high, and about six feet long. He laid it down flat on the floor in front of me, extending out towards the front entrance. "Walk towards me babe!" he said, and smiled with anticipation. I had to step bow legged over the mirror, as I wobbled unsteadily forward. Droplets of my milk splashed against the reflective surface, as my boobs swayed back and forth. My arms were still laced behind my neck. Stan had not given me permission to drop them. "Stop honey!" he motioned, when I was directly in the middle. "Sir, could I get your opinion of these shoes on my wife?" He was motioning one of the strangers over! The creep gladly obliged, and I looked down to see his leering gaze stare back at me in the reflective surface. I could see the view he was being treated to underneath my skirt, as my bare pubes were on full display. My pink inner lips were pouting out wetly. "I think they are perfect!" he eventually answered, as he slowly circled me. I doubt he even knew the color of the blasted things! The boy's semen had pooled around the cleft of my toes, which the shoes left bare. Ropy streamers traced the top of my feet, very apparent to even casual inspection.

"We'll take them!" said Stan. "I'll take a pair in white and black also, if you have them. You can drop your arms now!" he continued, returning his attention to me. "And fix your dress, you look like a slut!" I pulled up the top of the skirt again, stretching it back into place, as I stepped over the mirror. "You can throw her sandals in the bag. She'll wear these home today I think!" He gave me a wink, and I wiggled my slimy toes together, encased like sausages in the obscene shoes. As we left the store, every step I took squished wetly.

Continued in Part #4, Ruth goes to school

Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers
12