Ruth's JourneyCh. 2

Story Info
Ruth visits the neighbors.
4.2k words
3.88
110k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
290 Followers

Chapter 2: Ruth Visits her Neighbor

(Authors note: There is a second version of this chapter, complete with some additional material, on the "Extreme" site.)

Ed. Note: Extreme version to be posted weekend of 11/11/01)

* * * * *

After everyone had left, I took a long, hot bath and considered my plight. I was a stupid naïve woman, and still harbored some hope of getting out of the evil I had stepped into. I prayed whatever spell everyone seemed to be under would break, and life could once more be the same.

I spent the rest of the day sorting through my clothes, and balancing our checkbook. I was going to need a completely new wardrobe, since the only thing that still fit was my hosiery! I wore one of Stan's plaid shirts around the house all day while I finished my housework.

Around three I heard the front door bang shut, and the sound of Timmy's feet banging up the stairs. "Hi mom, I'm home!" he called as he entered my room. I greeted him with a smile, thinking my sweet little angel had returned, and the horror had left. Casually as you please, he reached down and unzipped his fly, yanking out his growing member though! I wanted to scold him for his rashness, imagine this kind of behavior directed at me, his own mother! I just stood their dumfounded, unable to protest as his thickening cock took control of me again!

"That's dad's shirt, it looks stupid on you! Take it off," he ordered. I undid the buttons and let it fall to my feet, now completely nude before him. He pulled open Stan's top drawer, and sorted through his underwear. "Try this on." He tossed me a white ribbed tank top, and I pulled it on over my head. "That looks perfect! Come on, I have something for you to do!" I started to protest, but found myself helpless to do anything other then follow along behind! The little shirt barely covered me, and my breasts showed through the thin material plain as can be.

Thankfully no one else was home yet, as we headed towards the family room. He slid the patio door open, and walked out into the back yard, motioning me to follow. Alarmed, I stuck my head out the door, but the coast was clear. I trotted after him as he crossed the yard, catching up as he opened the gate to our neighbor's house. "Timmy, stop right now!" I cried, but he paid no attention. I was powerless to turn back. I began to realize the full extent of the power that his cock held over me, as I was dragged along against my will. I followed my son up towards the back of their house. He stopped short next to their dog pen. "King, good boy!" The Doberman raised up to great him, stretching its lean body up the fence to where my son could pet him. "Come here and pet King, mom"

(Author: Check the other site for what happens next!)

We followed her over to the patio, and I was alarmed to see her bend over and pick up a garden hose! "I stood half-naked and shivering, as Nancy adjusted the spray of the nozzle. If she had noticed any change in my body she certainly didn't comment. What had happened to everyone! She directed the spray of water towards me, and I allowed her to rinse all the filth from my body, as I turned around in a slow circle.

They led me into the house dripping like a wet dog. "Steve, get Ruth a towel!" Her husband Steve had walked into the kitchen, and smiled when he saw my body through the wet tee shirt. "Hi Ruth!" he said, and left for the towel, while I stood there making a puddle on their vinyl floor. Timmy was standing next to me, and was casually as you please stroking and patting my left ass cheek! "Pull off that shirt, and throw it in the waste can."

I was in no position to argue. I felt every bit the cheap slut, which she believed me to be! Steve returned to the room with a white bath towel. "Her, let me help!" he said, with a gleam in his eye. I knew that look know, like I was prey! I had received the same look from my husband and son already, since my transformation. "Steve Wilson, hold it right there! She's perfectly capable of drying herself without your help!" said Nancy, coming to my rescue. With a yank she pulled it out of his hands, and tossed it over to me. Steve gave me a sheepish grin, but made no effort to leave.

"I'm afraid I won't make soccer practice with you tonight, I don't feel very good!" I said, while toweling off in front of them. All I wanted to do was lock myself away in my room! "What's the matter with you, other than the obvious?" she asked. I made up the first thing to come to my head. "I've got a tummy ache, that's why I was such a mess!" I cried, and wrapped the towel around my body. It barely covered my ass, but was sure better than nothing. "Probably from something you ate, eh?" she answered, in a smart aleck voice. "Steve, you know what I want from the bathroom don't you? It's under the sink." He ran off with a hop, and I had a sudden sense of dread.

"I'll be all right, I just need to get some rest!" I pleaded, but it fell on deaf ears. She opened a drawer, and pulled out a hand towel. Pulling out a chair from the dinette, she took a seat, and primly spread the towel out on her lap while I watched. "Oh no, I'm really alright! I protested, when Steve returned. He held an old-fashioned rubber water bottle with a length of latex tubing! An obscene nozzle dangled down from the end. It had a large, bulbous tip at the end of a slick white shaft. A separate tube dangled down from the business end, attached to a bulb hand pump. He set it down on the table next to Nancy, along with a large white tube of lubricant. Stepping aside with a grin, I noticed an obvious erection tenting his pants, and I was helpless before him. My son patted my ass, and my spirits fell as I contemplated my plight.

"Come on Ruth, I never listened to my kids either when they fussed! Lay right here across my lap." She patted the towel, and I reluctantly complied. I law belly down on her lap, and awaited my plight. Nancy unscrewed the tubing from the bottle. "Timmy, could you find Rich and Scott? They were out front kicking the ball around earlier." He sped off, and I whined, but she didn't pay any attention. "Honey, could you fill this up with warm water? Just a drop of soap too! We'll have you feeling all better in no time!" she said to me, patting my bare ass. Steve busied himself at the sink, and I heard the front door bang shut again. I whimpered as the three excited boys burst into the kitchen. "Wow, Hi Mrs. Dickson!" Rich said. He was the older and bolder of Nancy's two sons. I gave them a brief terrified glance, returning my gaze to the floor.

Steve returned cradling the bloated bottle, leaving a trail of drips from the sink. He held it while Nancy screwed the tube back in place. "Could you hold it up for me honey?" she asked, making sure the clamp on the tube was secured. "You boys remember how you used to get out of school with stomach aches?" she lectured, and squeezed out a generous dollop of the clear lube onto the large head of the nozzle. "You know how kids are, don't you Ruth? Always fibbing too get out of school! That is, till I came up with this idea! They just perked right up, and I never heard another complaint ever since!"

"I need a volunteer!" she called. "ME, me, me!" they all called out, including her husband. "Not you!" she said, giving him a playful elbow in the side. "Come over here boys" she directed, patting my ass again. "This may be a little gross, boys! Who wants to be first?" Being the biggest, Rich stepped boldly up to my side. 'Give me your hand honey." I screwed my eyes closed when I saw her squeezing the lube onto his fingers. "Yuck, it's kind of slimy!" he said, rubbing it together between his fingers. "Hush up. Now press your finger right there! Don't pull away! Ruth, hold still! Go ahead, don't mind her squirming! That's the way honey! Now kids, I want you to watch closely! Press your finger right in Honey." I let out a shriek, and twisted in her lap, as he penetrated my ass!

"That's all I'm going to take from you today!" She stood up, and I fell with a thud onto my hands and knees. Grasping a handful of my hair, she pulled me along like a dog towards the back door. Her son still had his finger up my ass, following along behind as I was dragged forward. She pulled me right up till I was touching the door with my forehead. I expected her to swing it open, and send me home naked! Rather than grab the doorknob though, she bent over and grasped my upturned ass! Before I could figure out what was happening she shoved me forward into the door! There was a small flap mounted low, probably for their cat, and she drove my head clean through, so that my shoulders pressed up against the inside surface of the door! I looked out into their back yard, once again seeing their dog looking at me with his head cocked to the side in his pen, as if he was puzzled!

"That's better!" I could still hear her voice clearly, as she spoke to her son. "Now real gently, I want you to wiggle your finger around inside her. Get that lube all over! That's right honey. Is she real tight?" There was a pause, as he continued to explore. "No mom! It feels real soft and warm, but not tight!" he answered after some thought. My body continued to betray me, and I felt my juices start to wet the inside of my thighs! My breast milk oozed out my nipples, though I doubt anyone noticed.

"Now let you brother in honey, that's right, pull out nice and slow! Now go wash your hands in the sink, and make sure you use lots of soap! Wait a minute Scott, not so fast!" She cupped a hand under my crotch and pressed my harder into the door, splaying my legs further apart! My gaping pussy faced towards the kitchen, plain as day! "Someone's getting excited, I see" said Nancy with disgust, and wiped my juices off her hand with my discarded towel. She grasped my ass in her hands, and exposed my puckered hole to her son. "Now you can go ahead Scott. Use three fingers though! Don't worry you won't hurt her! It looks like she's had lots of big things in there before today! That's right! Now push forward, all the way in! I grimaced against the intrusion, my face now crimson red. "Good Scott. Now pull out slowly, good, stop right there! Not all the way out! Push back in, all the way! Good! There, you have the idea!" I moaned with despair, as he now finger fucked my ass with a steady rhythm.

"O.k. Scott, now go wash up! Timmy, now it's your turn! Come over here sweetie." I tried backing up, only to receive a sharp stinging blow across my bare ass! "Please don't!" I begged, turning my head side to side. If she could hear me, she was ignoring me though. I noticed Steve rounding the house and stealthily walking up in front of me! He motioned for me to stay quiet, and dropped his pants. His stiff cock hovered at full attention over my pinned head!

"Now Timmy, I need your hand nice and wet. Come up here close, sweetie. Don't be shy! Put all you fingers together like this" I groaned as I felt her position my sons fingers between my hairy outer lips, and come to rest up against my wet vagina! "Now press forward honey! That's right! All the way in to mommy's tummy! Feel how nice and wet she is!" I started to sob out loud, as my son's entire fist was now shoved deep into my pussy! "Uuggghh"! I cried, as Steve grasped my ears, ramming his cock into my mouth! I cursed my body, now responding to the direct stimulation despite these horrible circumstances. I heard the dog begin moaning in the background, as Steve began driving his shaft against the base of my throat, causing me to choke around it. My head banged against the top edge of the trap door, and I involuntarily pulled back, impaling myself further on my sons fist! Nancy sensed this as eagerness on my part, and started to drive his arm back and forth, causing horrible sloppy gurgling noises to come from my wet hole, masking her husband's violation of my mouth. She was roughly massaging my pubes and swollen clit, and the repeated violation started a groundswell of sensation to build deep within my womb, crying to be let loose! She yanked him out all at once though, torturing me! I was so near to release, I gave an agonized groan, which was muffled by her husband's organ, still trying to force his way down my throat! My legs were locked in anticipation, but the sweet flood of pleasure was cruelly denied!

"She's all yours Timmy. See if you can do it!" She spread my cheeks roughly, exposing my gaping ass to my oldest son. "AAAWWWGGGGOOOWWWW"!!! I screamed with pain as he entered, but he paid no attention. Millimeter by aching millimeter he continued to force his way forward, twisting back and forth as he went. Steve finally entered my throat fully, and my face was driven up tight into his pubic hair. I could scent the sweaty, earthy smell of his groin, as he kept my face locked up against him. Timmy twisted his way into me, and each creep forward brought a new grunt of pain! I felt like I was been split in two, just as he worked up to the broadest point of his hand. I began swallowing around Steve's shaft, beginning to fear that he would choke me. The muscular contractions against the tender underside of his crown put him over the top, and I felt his organ begin spasming deep within me. Shot after shot of his warm semen was washing down my throat, tickling all the way to my belly! Timmy plunged his hand fully in, finally working past the broadest part of his knuckles. I sucked him in to the wrist, as I clenched down against the back slope of his hand with my sphincter. Nancy resumed her rough stroking of my clit, and a tidal wave of orgasm swept over me! My every sense was heightened, and I was acutely aware of each violation I was undergoing. I felt streams of milk erupt from my aching breasts, and my nipples throbbed, giving me a generous reward for my lack of control. Timmy was exploring the warm soft walls of my rectum with his hand, splaying his fingers out within me to stroke my most private cavity. Nancy had clenched her fingers, driving them hard up against my clit as she felt me let loose. Her husband had finally stopped erupting, but was still grinding his hips up against my face, massaging my throat obscenely. I felt like one huge sexual organ, begging to be cruelly fucked!

Almost unconscious from the overload of pleasure, I felt them pull away, one by one. First Steve pulled away, and I was finally able to gasp fresh sweet air once again. He zipped himself up, and gave me a wink with a finger miming a "hush" sign to me. He turned and crept back the way he came, going quickly out of site around the corner. My son began wiggling his hand back out, and I screwed my eyes shut and grit my teeth against what I knew was coming. "OOOWWWW!!" I couldn't help releasing a loud moan, as the broadest part of his hand slipped out of my tender cavity, leaving my asshole wide and gaping, facing them, still thrust up in the air!

With a pat on my ass, Nancy grasped my hips and pulled me back through the door. I kept my head down, not able to look any of them in the eye. My face and chest were bright scarlet! I felt my warm milk dripping on to my bare legs, still oozing from my swollen nipples. I could taste her husband's salty seed, almost feeling it swimming and creeping throughout my mouth and throat, seeking to violate me further. The more I tasted though, the more my body cried for more, as I thickly swallowed. I heard the click of his heels enter the room, and watched him stride back over to the sink. I looked back down when I saw him pick up the bloated water bottle from where he had left it.

I squealed as Nancy grasped my right nipple roughly between her thumb and forefinger! She dragged me up onto my feet, stretching it out obscenely. She led me by the tit across the room, pulling me over to the empty kitchen chair. She pulled my upper body down, till my forearms were resting on the hard wood seat, the top of my head pressed up against the chair back. My upturned ass faced back towards my family and friends! She kicked my feet apart, forcing my privates to spread open to their view. My asshole was still dilated, and I barely felt the cold nozzle plunge deeply inside my rectum. "You're going to love this!" she chuckled, and began squeezing the bulb she held in her hand. Startled, I felt a pressure begin expanding within, and I realized with a whimper what was happening! "You'd never be able to hold your medicine with that stretched out ass!" She laughed, and I felt the balloon expanding, acting like a stopper. "You want to try Timmy?" she asked innocently, and the evil little shit practically jumped with joy! He grasped the bulb, and I groaned as he began pumping away, filling my bowels with the balloon. "That's enough, you little devil!" Nancy finally snatched the bulb away, as tears began to stream down my cheeks.

"This is truly amazing!" exclaimed Nancy. "Honey, grab the mirror off my dresser. Steve trotted out of the room, leaving me gasping against the invasion of this foreign body deep within me. "Look over your shoulder pig!" she said, a moment or two later. Reluctantly, I turned my head, and saw her standing directly behind me, with an evil smile on her face. She held a round mirror out next to her, reflecting a truly horrible image back to me. My ass was spread wide enough for a baseball to fit inside! Instead though, a bright red balloon bulged out, trailing two tubes, one extending up to the swollen bag she held in her other hand, swaying heavily with the warm liquid it held within.

"Mom, the mailman's coming!" I heard Scott cry from the hall. "Thanks honey!" answered Nancy, as she set the mirror down on the table with a clatter. I stumbled backward as she pulled on the tubes buried within me. She yanked back like I was no more then a dog on a leash! I began crying out loud as I had no choice but to waddle along behind her, struggling to keep up! All the family was laughing at me, as I was led past them down the front hall. We burst out the front door, and I was dragged out onto her front walk fully nude, led along in a cruel exhibition. "Hold on there Frank!" cried Nancy, making sure the mailman didn't drive off. I was still too shocked for the horror of my plight to fully sink in. She walked right up to the side of his van, and roughly yanked me up to her side, my ass sticking straight up at him as he leaned out his open window next to the mailbox by the road. He shook his head in amazement, a small smile playing across his lips. "Well, How's everything with you today, Mrs. Dickson!" I couldn't possibly answer him. I was that frozen with horror. "She had a tummy ache, so I was helping her out!" answered Nancy brightly. "You know I couldn't possibly miss getting my mail from the most handsome mailman in the city though!" He smiled with the flattery, and I almost passed out from the embarrassment!

He handed her a thick stack of mail, and she looked perplexed. "Could you hold this for a minute dear?" she said, and handed him the enema bag. She began to sort through her mail, slowly examining every letter. "Frank, as long as you're here, could you flick that little clamp open under the bag?" He smiled, and opened it with his thumb. My eyes shot open, as I felt streams of warm water being released from the multiple orifices on the nozzle deep within my bowels. "Squeeze the bottle Frank" she said, and I felt the pressure increase, as my tender walls were tickled and bathed by the small jets of water. She continued to peruse her mail, ignoring my plight. I felt my belly begin to extend, as the sheer volume of water was transferred quickly from the bottle to my waiting ass. "Good old Stan must have been fucking her in the ass like a donkey" I overheard her commenting to the mailman. "You wouldn't believe how loose she is!" Frank was balling the bag up in his hands, nursing out every drop, before he snapped the clamp closed. I had never felt so "filled" before, and I shut my eyes against this new pressure within my bowels.

Capstick
Capstick
290 Followers
12