Ruth's Next Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, when I saw those last pictures, I had to admit they were pretty erotic: my eyes looked glazed with that just-fucked look, and Gwyn had actually caught a drop of his spunk slipping out of my sticky hole and onto the bed. As I stared at the pictures he came up behind me and put his arms around me, slipping his hands under my sweatshirt and kneading my naked boobs. He murmured in my ear, "You're the best mature model I've ever worked with." I had rarely felt more sexy and, unable to help myself; fell back against him. Within moments he had laid me on the bed and torn off my knickers, after which he licked and fingered me to another wild, howling orgasm as I clamped my legs around his head

As I was getting my stuff together, feeling quite dazed and incredibly well fucked, Gwyn said casually, "You know, these will sell well, but there is a way you could earn a lot more, on a regular basis." I glanced at him, not sure for a moment what he meant. He grinned at me and said, "Have you ever thought of escorting? You've got a nice body, you're a lovely fuck, you obviously enjoy it, and mature ladies are very in demand."

I told him honestly that I had thought about it, and my reasons for not going any further. He smiled and said, "That's not a problem, I've got a small flat I can let you use." Catching my look he quickly hurried on, "I'm not offering to pimp you, I'll just help you set up and take a rent for the flat. If you charge, say, 120 quid an hour there'll be plenty of cash left over for you." Feeling as if I was now living my whole life in some sort of parallel universe, I faintly said I'd think about it.

Well, to cut a long story short I've been in business two months now, calling myself Gwyneth. There aren't many mature escorts in Cardiff and Gwyn was right, I am making a pretty decent living. I've gone part-time at the school, working there as a prim secretary half of each week and whoring during the day the other half, with weekends off. I'm still paying the same amount of money into our joint bank account, so Don hasn't noticed any difference, and the rest goes into my secret fund. Of course, there are lots of expenses I hadn't thought about: condoms, lubricant, sex toys, uniforms -- a lot of the guys seem to like me in a nurse's outfit, I think it must suit me.

I had to decide what services I would offer, too. Basically I do anything except SM and hardsports and watersports. (I didn't even know what they were at first, but let's just say they're what people should do in a toilet, not on each other.) I'm taking a massage course, so I can do that properly as well. I was a bit worried about the sort of clients I'd get, but they've all been lovely so far. They're mainly either very young and inexperienced or quite old. I've got one regular who's an 80-year old widower, he's so sweet and gentle. I have a bath with him, then we tenderly make love, and I give him discounts now. I was asked to do anal for the first time last week. I was a bit nervous, but thankfully the guy wasn't too big and I found I really enjoyed it. As he was pumping deep into my arse he was playing with his fingers in my pussy, and I had a massive orgasm.

I'm still doing photos for Gwyn, and fucking him occasionally. Recently he asked me to do a porn shoot with a man. I wasn't keen, but then this tall, muscular, oiled 22-year old Russian with a prick like the Eiffel Tower walks in and I couldn't get my pants off quick enough! By the time we'd 69'd each other and he slammed that big cock into me I'd forgotten all about Gwyn and his bloody camera.

I really can't believe the way my life's changed, but I don't regret a thing. A few days ago, on the bus, I saw the African guy I shagged in the cemetery, my first ever client. I didn't say anything, but as I got off I dropped a note of my phone number in his lap. He's due here in about 10 minutes. He's still got the biggest cock I've seen. If he's anywhere near as good a fuck as he was last time, I can hardly wait!

12