Ruth's Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

c)Free time

* 'Free time' is a period of time where there is space for talking out things, openness and support. It is also a time during which we can rest. Our commitment can be draining at times and a break could be what is best for the both of us. Free time allows us to interact with each other as a normal couple would. Respect is still important here, but playfulness, enjoyment and relaxation are just as important.

* My servant may request free time at any time if she feels there is an important need for it. Such requests will usually be granted, although not necessarily straight away.

* I can inform her that I want free time, as I desire to step outside the bounds for a bit from time to time.

* Following play time, there will always be free time. This will allow us to recuperate from the experience and better share our experiences.

* Following the use of a safe word or any other significant emotional event, there will always be free time.

* Sometimes My servant will wish to relax in a warm bath, during her own time. Sometimes I will tell her to take a bath, so that she can unwind. No restrictions are put on bathing besides that the duration of the bath shouldn't interfere with other duties she might have. It is important to relax from time to time, I will not intrude on this.

d)Leisure

* I encourage My servant to remain in contact with her family, friends and work colleagues, through phone calls, emails, letters, having them visit, visiting them and going out with them. She should inform Me of any visits or arrangements in good time, so her training and other duties can be rearranged if necessary. Also she should schedule around anything that I had already planned, she can ask permission to cancel one of our activities together.

* Entertaining herself in any way should not interfere with duties or requirements that remain in place.

* Under an assumed name, My servant is allowed to communicate about our relationship on message boards and chat rooms. She should not disclose any information that could identify us to untrusted individuals or on publicly accessible pages.

* Providing service on-line is allowed, each experience should be noted down in her journal though. She is also required to notify them of her restrictions and limitations before play.

E)Personal growth

a)Physical goals

My servant is expected to shape her body into a versatile tool through long term effort. To this effect she will do the following:

* Stretching: Every morning. This will increase the flexibility of her limbs and decrease the chance that she will get injured during any physical exercise or play.

* Tai chi: Every morning. This will increase her physical as well as her emotional balance. It is also an invigorating exercise that will give her more energy to achieve the goals I set for her.

* Aikido: Twice weekly, one private class with a sensei and one group class. This will strengthen her body and also increase the control she has over it. Apart from that it will also increase her emotional stability and confidence. The most important reason is personal safety, she is a beautiful creature and when she follows My rules she will be even more desirable. This can attract the wrong kind of attention and I will not allow this to lead to unwanted consequences, if it can be avoided.

* Belly dancing: Once weekly, private class with an experienced teacher. This will teach her more elegant, seductive movements as well as increase her overall grace and confidence in her femininity. Apart from that, dancing beautifully tones the female body and accentuates a lot of its natural appeal.

* SM: No set time schedule. She will work on enduring and enjoying sensations that are out of the ordinary such as pain. I will slowly and carefully expand on her limits.

When practising any of these disciplines, she will wear as little clothing as she may possibly need and practice in front of a tall mirror. This will confront her with the effort she is putting in to become what I want her to be.

b)Intellectual goals

* My servant will be required to read at least two books every month, of which at least one non-fiction.

* I will provide My servant with a subscription to a respectable news site so she can quickly be acquainted with the daily news through morning and evening updates.

* My servant will grant Me insight into her daily work routine, so I can study what it is she does and suggest ways in which she can increase her work efficiency.

c)Personal goals

* My servant is not allowed to think badly of herself for the following reasons:

- I do not accept a weak woman into My service.

- It takes a strong woman to commit to the drive inside her, to serve, to obey and to please a Master. Deepening her submission will require her to be even stronger.

- My guidance will make her an example for other women around her, when she leaves My sight I expect her to be a kind, successful professional.

* I find it of importance that My servant learns to handle money wisely so, if needed, she can reach the goals I set for her without My help or she can be ready for any emergency where finances may be required for resolution.

2)Appearance

A)In general

* I expect My servant to dress in the following manner when in public:

* The color scheme of her outfit works and accentuates her features.

* The clothes that she wears don't hide her figure but instead accentuate its most captivating features.

* Her clothes show skin in a sensual, enticing but not a vulgar way. If I wanted a slut I wouldn't put in this effort.

* Any make-up she wears should be subtle, the purpose of make-up is to accentuate the natural beauty of her face.

* Accessories will be chosen to not clash with the combination of the outfit, her eye color, her hair color nor her skin tone.

* She must always remember that it pleases Me when others delight in her beauty and she should dress in a way that would force other women to respect her appearance and acknowledge it. How she presents her body to Me (and by extension to others) is more important than her discomfort and insecurities. I want her to stand out and she will do just that or be taught that she must.

* In private there are several uniforms I will keep at hand for her to wear. These can change over time but will have one common feature: simplicity. It is My firm belief that a beautiful woman is even more beautiful in simple clothing that do her justice.

B)Clothing

* These rules and My responses to the clothes she wears and owns are important sources of information for her to learn My tastes.

* Sometimes I will ask her to surprise Me with an outfit, she should be mindful of the setting in which she will be wearing that clothing and is allowed to be more bold when that setting is private.

* It is perfectly reasonable for Me to ask her to wear something outside My general specification because I want to see her reactions and enjoy Myself.

* Her undergarments are considered part of her outfit. They should match the rest of her clothes and be appealing. If she does not possess anything fitting she will not wear any undergarments with that particular outfit until she notifies me of the problem or buys a suitable piece herself.

* She will not wear panty hose, instead she will wear stockings. These can be self-suspending or not, it does not matter.

* When assembling an outfit, she may ask Me if it is to My liking. I can refuse any of the garments she has picked and she will have to either get another piece of clothing or go without it, as I see fit. I will not spend My time in picking out an outfit, unless there is one I have in mind for her.

* I will not permit any silly, self-conscious worrying over clothes and appearance. If she follows My rules then she will look stunning. The only thing My servant has to worry about is whether or not I like it.

C)Jewelry

* My servant will wear the jewelry I give her with gratitude and taste.

* The Collar is a sign that she has served Me well and I require her to keep doing so in the future, she should be proud that her devotion to Me has made Me willing to keep her in servitude.

* Once collared, she shall wear the Collar every day.

* When we are together, she may ask of Me to put on her Collar and to take it off for her.

* My servant should do well to remember at all times that when I collar her, this does not mean that I am gifting her the Collar. It remains My property and she merely cares for it and wears it as a symbol. If she displeases Me, I can take away this symbol as a strong sign that she has fallen out of grace.

* When the relationship is ended, she will return the Collar to Me.

D)Hair and make-up

* My servant's hair will never reach short of the lower edge of her shoulder blades, long hair pleases Me in a woman.

* My servant is required to keep her hair in a feminine and attractive style at all times. I leave this up to her preference, unless I request a particular style of her.

* I will not allow any coloring of hair of any sort.

* There are exceptions where practicality reigns over appearance, such as during physical exercise. Practical measures such as a pony tail shall suffice in these situations.

* Unless I clearly ask for it, I will not allow any form of garish make-up.

* Lipstick should be matched to the outfit being worn, if used at all. My servant should mind the effect that lipstick can have on certain men.

* I don't require nails to be painted, I only require that they are kept clean and short.

E)Health and grooming

* Showering shall happen in the morning, when by herself My servant is expected to do this in an efficient manner. First wet the hair, so it can be washed and the suds can work in on the hair, while this is happening she should wash herself. In one rinse she will be clean and proceed to dry herself. This process should not take longer than twenty minutes, this is including drying and styling of hair and applying make-up.

* My servant will use the soap I have put together with her in mind. In order not to disturb the delicate fragrance I aspired to create she will use scentless deodorants and the like.

* If she takes too long in the bathroom, I will have My servant take a cold shower. She will not be allowed to cover herself up and will make sure that every part of her has felt the cold spray.

* When I am with her in the morning, I will inspect her after she finishes up in the bathroom. If I am not pleased she will fix whatever has displeased Me and be disciplined at the first practical occasion.

* After playtime that involved flagellation, spanking etc. My servant will apply a vitamin E cream to the affected areas. This will speed up her recovery and reduce markings. If I wish her to remain marked, she will not be given this privilege.

* Legs, armpits and pussy must be kept completely shaved smooth and clean at all times, nothing will be hidden from My view.

* Before serving Me, her pussy and ass must be thoroughly washed and of a good aroma at all times.

* It is important for My servant to eat a balanced diet. I will draw up a schedule for her as to what she is supposed to eat and require her to keep a log of what she eats. If she cannot comply to the schedule due to circumstances, I will prepare meals beforehand so she can eat healthy foods. I enjoy cooking, making larger portions is not a problem for Me.

* Unhealthy treats are at My discretion and My servant may not buy them for herself unless she asks My permission beforehand.

* Smoking or drugs are prohibited. Good quality alcohols are not, but they are meant to be enjoyed and are thus taken in moderation.

3)Form

When My servant walks, runs, sits, stands, kneels, reaches out, speaks, or listens - she will do so in a sensual manner, however subtle, and with confidence and pride. She is to set the best possible example of proper female behavior - at all times. Over time, her femininity is to become an openly expressed and natural part of her.

A)In public settings

* In public My servant is to set an example through her posture as well as through her behavior. Her shoulders and back will be straight, her chest pushed slightly forward and her head held high. When walking she should have a firm stride, setting her feet in one line and swaying her hips in a feminine way. She should be entirely confident in her shoes so she doesn't trip and make a fool of herself, this will not be tolerated.

* She should at all times be aware of herself and her environment, this is a sign of intelligence.

* She should be aware of her capabilities and at the same time realize that she is not alone in possessing them. She should strive to fulfil her potential to the best of her abilities and remain humble while doing so. Success does not survive complacency, only hard work leads to success and is needed to sustain it.

B)In private settings

* In private My servant is freed from the burdens her public life brings her. She can focus her attention on submitting to Me and pleasing Me. She will more overtly display herself. If needed, she will strive to be inconspicuous but appealing when noticed. Yet, even in private settings, she must be aware of her environment and her capabilities.

C)Positions

* Positions are only assumed in private settings or in scene friendly company. In public, My servant will show her respect to Me in more subtle ways that are in no way less profound.

* I will personally teach My servant the positions that can be found in the positions appendix and see to it that she performs them to the standard that I wish to see. I expect her to accept this training and apply herself to the best of her abilities. She will take such positions whenever I require it of her or when the rules dictate her to do so. All these positions are meant to display her in a vulnerable, enticing way.

* When in one position, she is to remain in that position until given another instruction or the interaction calls for a change of position, based on the rules.

* Moving into and between positions will happen in a controlled, graceful manner, being aware of how she looks to Me. This will be part of her position training.

* I may add positions as I see fit.

* She is to assume a submissive position whenever possible, including when I enter a room she was already in.

* When in My presence, but not in use, she will go to the place I have selected until I have need of her. This will usually be at the right side of My seat.

* When she is confused or asking a question she is to tilt her head to one side and look up at Me.

* When on her period, she is to close her legs during all positions, to indicate that her pussy is unavailable at that time.

* When going commando under a dress or skirt she must sit on her bare skin, she will achieve this by gracefully and subtly flipping up her skirt before sitting down.

4)Service

* My servant will not be passive in serving Me, I expect pro-active participation in her submission to Me. She will find ways to serve Me and demonstrate her worth, beyond what I have specifically instructed. She will learn My preferences and habits through careful observation and attention, so she can anticipate and provide for My needs and improve her service to Me.

* The first and the last words she speaks are "I am Yours, Sir", every day. Even if I am not there to hear the words.

* Every day she is to describe in her journal her outfit and undergarments or lack thereof. This description should be detailed enough that I am capable of judging whether it accords to My prescriptions.

* When undressing, My servant must remove all of her clothes in the following manner: from outer to inner layers and from bottom to top. She is to neatly fold and stack every piece of clothing. Throughout the process she should keep in mind that she has to look appealing in everything she does and thus make her undressing sensual, but not overly long. No more than two minutes will be acceptable. This rule applies whenever she has to undress.

* She will always undress when told to, she will trust My judgment that it is safe to do so.

* My servant will write My given name on some part of her body every day. She should mention in her journal where she has written My name. Areas with some small risk of detection are preferred.

* If I am present in the morning, I will write My name on her body and judge her outfit Myself.

* When staying over, if we are on the same morning clock, I expect to be woken up in a fun way. This is an opportunity for My servant to be creative, playful or show off her training.

* When staying over, if we are on the same morning clock, she will wash Me in the shower using her body in the manner that I will instruct her in.

* When we eat together, I will cook as I enjoy doing so. She will be responsible for putting the dishes in the dishwasher and hand washing any delicate glassware.

* When we have a private meal she is to present herself to Me besides the table, kneeling until I instruct her to sit on her own chair and await permission to eat. In public or company this permission to sit and to eat will take the form of a subtle nod and she should not kneel.

* My servant must perform any tasks I have given her either the night prior or throughout the day. She should be flexible in performing these tasks and notify Me of any conditions (e.g. menstruation) that make it impossible for her to comply.

* My servant will wash, fold, put away and iron My clothes once every other week. The week after she has done laundry, she will tidy up the place. The reverse of this schedule will be performed by a cleaning lady.

* All shopping will be done by both of us, except for 'top-up' shopping which can be done by either of us as convenient. She will report all purchases she makes by herself in her journal on the day they are made.

* My servant will learn Japanese tea service and serve Me My tea in the correct fashion. There is much to learn about skill and elegance in this art. Before each play time she will brew Ma'cha for Me, this will focus Me and allow her to descend into subspace at the same time.

* She will learn how to shave using a single edged razor. She will practice on her own legs first and when she considers herself proficient, she will approach Me and offer to shave me. I will be lenient during the first five times, after that any cuts or forgotten areas will be duly noted.

* My servant will be taught by a beautician how to work her hair in a variety of styles. She will also learn how to apply minimal amounts of make-up to a maximal effect.

* My servant is expected to provide the same non-sexual services as she does for Me for any visitors I invite, to the best of her ability. She will adapt the form of her service to the level of protocol that is in effect.

* Being tired is not an excuse for failing to perform her duties.

* In order to know My servant's bed time, she needs to tell Me how much hours of sleep are necessary for her to function properly. That amount of hours before her waking time is her bed time.

* As this time can be earlier than when I go to sleep she should present herself to Me in the correct sleepwear and ask permission to go to bed. I may join her and entertain Myself with her, it is up to Me. When she is not staying over, she must contact Me in some other way five minutes before her bed time at the latest.

* Once a week My servant will go commando on her own accord. Not applicable during time of the month.

* Sometimes there be special events such as e.g. "Theme night": She will serve dinner in an outfit of My choosing or I will grant her the opportunity to surprise Me. Dinner will be followed by either play time or an outing. During these events she will be allowed more freedom in approaching and pleasing Me.