RV for Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That works," said Alicia. "I'll be there in 20."

I was almost at the Thruway entrance at exit 39, so it was a quick ride for me to head over to Wegman's, and I found a place that was out of the way, partly to not take up space store customers might need, and partly because I had an idea that, like the first time Alicia looked at the RV, it might turn into more than just showing off the van.

Alicia arrived about 20 minutes later, pulling up next to me, a smile on her face as she looked up at me. She got out of her Lexus, today in a white sundress with a floral pattern. It came to about 4" above her knees, and had a deep V neck with spaghetti straps. It wasn't showing a lot of cleavage, but I was sure to get an eyeful if she leaned forward. A pair of summery strappy heels completed her outfit. She kissed me quickly.

"You look great," I told her, taking in the vision of her dark hair against the white of her dress, and how the cut of the dress accentuated her figure.

"Thanks," she said, taking my hands and giving me another quick kiss. I wondered if we were going to make the diner. "I remembered what you said about bringing a sundress. I hoped you'd like it."

"I do, very much. You look like a summer day. I love it!!" I got to business. "Did you want to look at some things again??"

"Yes. I wanted to check out the generator, and some of the storage again, and have another look at the bathroom. Then we can have lunch."

"Sounds good," I said, opening the coach door. "You can drive it, too, if you're really serious." I let Alicia go up first, enjoying the view of her ass as she climbed the steps. I showed her how to start the generator, letting her prime it and start it, then turned on the AC so she could see it working under load. She looked again at the cabinets and the under seat storage. I showed her how it was also accessible from the back doors, since both of them were in place, and had not been removed as part of the process of making the van body into an RV. She leaned forward a lot checking out the features, and I was right about getting a good look into the top of her dress as she moved about the RV. I wanted to climb into her dress right there and take hold of her swaying tits, their dark nipples just begging me for attention.

We stepped out, and we went through the outside storage and other features more thoroughly than at the restaurant two nights ago. I gave her a much better idea how everything worked now that we had full daylight, instead of the almost darkness after dinner a few days earlier. I showed her how the sewage connections worked, and how the hose hooked up. This also involved a lot of leaning forward, and again I got quite a few good looks at Alicia's swaying tits. I was sure some of the time she was doing it on purpose, but we checked out so many things, many of the flashes must have been unintentional, which is always better. When we were done, she said she thought she liked it much more than she originally thought.

"Well, let's go talk about the next step," I said, stepping in to shut off the AC and the generator. We headed off to the diner, Alicia driving, where we had a wonderful time talking about not only my RV, but also how we had come to our stations in life, our likes, dislikes, ambitions, and all the things one talks about on a date.

A date?? This was originally intended to be largely a business discussion, a negotiation. But as we got talking, we found we really liked each other and had a lot of common interests. It seemed unfair that after a chance meeting and whirlwind sexual encounter, we would go our separate ways, never to see each other again. Such is life.

We finished up our lunch and went back to the van. I stood first, stretching as I stood. Alicia got up while I was stretching. She opened her legs as she moved out of the booth seat, and I was mildly surprised to see her long thighs leading to her dark bush, which was briefly on full display for me. It looked like there was a tasty dessert in my future.

When we got back to Wegman's, Alicia wanted to have one last look. We went around to the coach door from the outside. I opened it, and had her get in first, asking her to start the generator, then the AC. She did a good job remembering the process, and we were soon sitting in cool air as we talked on the rear seat.

"So, can you go $63K??" Alicia asked me.

"Mmmm, how about $64.5"

"Sixty four??" Alicia looked at me with her bright green eyes.

I thought a moment. I can pay this thing off and still have some left over. And we'll have to meet again so I can deliver. "Sold," I said, taking her hands in mine, kissing her.

She met me equally, and what I had started as a quick kiss to seal the deal was now a long, sensuous, tongue sucking, erotic kiss. I reached for her, taking her left breast in my hand, feeling the nipple through the fabric. I squeezed gently, making her squirm. I felt her hand unbuttoning my shirt, feeling around in the hair on my chest after she undid each button. I slipped the strap off her left shoulder, then pushed the top of her dress down, exposing her left breast, and I again took it in my hand, now playing with the bare nipple, which stood up immediately. Alicia got to the last button on my shirt, and pushed it off my shoulders, rubbing both hands on my chest.

"I love your chest," she said, almost breathlessly. "I love the softness of your hair, your big shoulders, mmph!!" Alicia buried her face in the thick patch between my nipples. I slid the right strap off her shoulder, pushing it down to reveal her right breast, leaving both now out in the open. I pulled her up, kissing her.

"Here, see how this feels," I said, pulling her to me, letting both of her tits settle into my chest so she could feel them in the soft hair.

She broke our kiss. "Oh, wow, that's amazing. I love the way your chest feels on my tits, so soft, such a turn on." Alicia wasn't kidding. Her nipples had turned into sharp points, and I could feel them on my skin, even through the thick hair. I reached to hold them, wanting to play with those amazingly erect nipples.

"Wait," said Alicia. She stood up, reached down to grab the hem of her dress, and pulled it over her head. I knew she had nothing on under her dress, but the sight of her pulling it off, and standing in front of me in nothing but a pair of heels excited me. "Get those shorts off," she said, pulling me up. I dropped my shorts, then we were both naked, except for our shoes. They came off next, and I opened the bed, throwing a couple of pillows on it once it was down.

"I should get the front curtains," I suggested, or we'll be giving all these housewives a show more interesting than "Days of Our Lives."

Alicia kissed me, stroking my hard on. "Don't care. I just want you in me." She looked at her watch. "I hate to have to run, but I have a showing at 2," she said, pulling me to the bed. I had hoped for a bit more time with her, since our first encounter was rather rushed. Hopefully, when we do the hand off, I can take my time and do this the way I want. I kissed her, working quickly down to her tits, nibbling at each one, tugging the nipple with my teeth. Alicia moaned as I sent shock waves through her when I flicked the nipples with my tongue while I held them in my teeth.

I continued my journey down Alicia's sleek body, kissing down to her navel, giving it a quick tickle, making her giggle, then on down to her fabulous bush, nuzzling it as it worked to her labia. I looked up as I rubbed my face in her pubes. "I like soft hair, too," drawing a smile.

"I wondered if I should shave it, or at least give it a trim. That seems to be all the rage now, at least to hear my girlfriends tell it."

I looked up at Alicia. "Don't. Ever. There are some places a woman should have hair. This is one of them. I love the softness, and how it felt around my cock when we were together the other night. It's wonderful." I looked down at her spreading labia. I licked my lips, looking into Alicia's eyes, and dove in.

I knew we didn't have a lot of time, but I wanted to make Alicia come before I put my cock in her. I licked straight up the middle of her pouting pussy, then swirled my tongue on her clit. She squealed, her hips shaking, then I ran my tongue back down, and up again, sticking it in as deep as I could reach. She let out a lower, longer moan this time, and again I latched onto her clit. She started shaking immediately, and I increased the pressure til she screamed out, bucking her pussy into my face as I lapped hungrily.

"Inside me!! Put your fat cock inside me!!" I did as directed, letting go of her clit and climbing up on the bed. My cock bobbed in front of me as I moved over her. She pulled my cock to her, and once in position, I drilled it home, my balls slapping on her ass as I hit bottom. I pounded away, my dick poking her hard, my balls smacking her ass on each stroke. Alicia met me stroke for stroke, pushing back hard to each of my thrusts. After about five minutes, she bucked several short strokes, then let out a cry, and I felt her pussy soak me. I held deep, riding out her orgasm. She smiled up at me when she came down. I kissed her, slowly moving in and out. I pushed deep, grinding the base of my cock into her clit, making her shudder, then slowly pulled out, lying on my back next to Alicia.

"Your turn to ride," I said. Alicia kissed me, then slowly lifted herself, spreading her legs over me as she climbed atop me. She looked hot straddling me, her long legs spread, bush wet, parted where her labia were open, soft tits slightly hanging as she leaned forward. She lowered herself, taking my cock, smiling as she rubbed her clit with it, then rode it up and down, her open lips stroking the shaft. I saw her eyes close, and she shook briefly, then I felt the pressure of the head spreading her, and the wetness of her vagina engulfing me. A moment later, I felt the soft wetness of her pubes on mine as the head poked her cervix, and her ass came to rest on my balls.

"Mmmm, that's nice," said Alicia, smiling down at me, a gleam in her green eyes. I felt her settle onto me, and I grabbed her hips, rocking them to get some motion, but staying deep in her. I could feel her bush pressing into the hair around my cock.

"I love how your bush feels on me. This is why I love a gal with a hairy pussy. That, and how it feels on my cock when I move in and out."

Alicia took my hands. "Then you'll enjoy this." She started to move slowly up and down, rotating her hips so I felt her dark curls on my cock as she rode, making sure I felt her bush on mine at the bottom of her stroke. I watcher her as her tits bounced while she rode me. She was also getting good contact with her clit on the base of my cock, and her hips were soon shaking, whimpering sounds coming from her as her orgasm rose.

"That's exquisite," I said.

Alicia looked down, a grimace crossing her face. "God, yes." She pushed down slowly but hard. I was getting close as well by this time. "I want your come."

I pulled her down to me. "Kiss me, Alicia, I want to kiss you while I come in you." She leaned forward, kissing me deeply. I pushed up as my cockhead swelled and the shaft pulsed. I took her ass in my hands to pull her tight to me. I started to shoot, a couple of long, deep blasts that made Alicia kiss me harder, then she started to cry out, but her voice was stifled by our kiss. Her hips shook, then shuddered as she came in response to my sperm blasting the depths of her cunt. She lifted her face from me, letting out a loud moan, and I felt my cock get soaked by her pussy coming around me. My come trailed off, though I left her thoroughly soaked, but Alicia continued to pulse with aftershocks for a few more minutes.

She kissed me again, then sat up, still impaled on my erection, which was still holding up nicely. She looked totally disheveled, her hair all askew, her tits sweaty. She was gorgeous. I could feel my cock swimming in her soaked cunt. It took her a minute to catch her breath.

"Wow, that was intense!!" she said, still breathing hard. "I love how you make me come."

"You do a pretty good job making me come, too," I said, smiling up at her.

"Yeah, I guess I do," said Alicia, feeling the mess around the base of my cock, which had now softened up enough to allow my come to start spilling from her. " Damn, I have that showing in a half hour. I knew I should have brought panties." She smiled down at me.

I laughed. "Yeah, you'll be showing a long, white streak down those shapely thighs if you don't get a good clean up." She shifted, and more sperm came dripping out of her with a slurp. "There's a washcloth in the bathroom, hanging on the ring just inside the door. Run it under the hot water, that should get you cleaned up enough so you don't lose the sale."

Alicia stood, a little shaky from the experience, a big streak of semen dropping onto her left thigh, and did as I told her. She got mostly cleaned up, and pulled her dress on, then tossed me the washcloth. "You might need it, too," she said, smiling, looking at my cock. I looked down. I was soaked from what had spilled out of her pussy, so the cloth was welcome. I got cleaned up and dressed.

"So," I said, "Sixty four is it."

Alicia looked at me. "Sixty four it is." We shook hands, and I kissed her.

"I'll send you a bill of sale and whatever other paperwork I need for the transfer when I get home, which will be in about five days, since I have some other places to go before I get back. I'll let you know when I'm home, and we can make arrangements to get it to you. You can come to me, I can come here, or we'll meet in the middle. We'll work it out."

"Sounds good," said Alicia, a sparkle in her green eyes. "Maybe I can talk Fred into a road trip."

"It would be good to see you both. I can give you some suggestions for places to see on your way back, or anywhere else you might want to go. There are a number of historical sites and other things out my way that you might find interesting."

"I already know what I'll find interesting." Alicia gave me a knowing smile. "Maybe I won't bring Fred." She put her hand on my chest, her fingers finding their way into the top of my shirt, playing in the hair. She kissed me again. "Gotta go," she said. I opened the door for her and walked her to her car. We had a quick kiss as she got in. I got a short glimpse of her wet, tangled bush as she slid into the seat. She was probably going to smell like 'who just got laid' at her showing. I hoped it wouldn't have a negative impact.

"Let me know how the showing goes," I told her.

Alicia smiled. "I will. Be careful going home. It's long ride."

"I will. I'll talk to you in a few days." She blew me a kiss, and she was off.

12