RV Travel Companion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god you guys, that feels really good, keep doing that, keep doing that." I dropped down to my knees and started removing Sally's shorts. As I released the snap and slid the zipper down, I realized she wasn't wearing any panties and slowly sliding them down her legs. She stepped out of her shorts when they hit the floor leaving me staring at her perfect shaved pussy at eye level. I leaned in a gave it a little lick causing Sally to spread her legs giving me complete access to her luscious looking cunt. I lapped up the juices draining from her slit then force my tongue into her pussy licking from her clit to her love tunnel. Sally was going wild at this point, moaning and groaning while Shelley worked on her tits. I finally spoke, "Shelley you need to sample some of this delicious pussy."

Shelley quickly dropped to her knees and pushed her face between Sally's legs pointing the way with her tongue. Sally responded with "Oh my god, that feels wonderful honey, keep eating me, oh right there, that's it, keep going."

I stood up and grabbed Sally's head embracing her in a long kiss tonguing my way into her mouth. I know Sally tasted her own cunt on my lips as we kissed and soon she was licking my face to get all of her own pussy juice. Sally's hands dropped to my pants and unfastening my belt, button and zipper allowing my shorts to fall to my ankles. She grabbed by rising cock through my boxers and began gently stroking it. After several minutes of this I finally said, "Let's move over to the bed where things may be a bit more comfortable." Everyone agreed as we walked back to the bedroom, dropping clothes as we went. By the time we were there, Sally was completely naked, Shelley only had her panties on, and I just had a pair of sox. Within 30 seconds we were all naked lying on the bed. What happened next was something out of one of my fantasies.

Sally lay down on the bed with Shelley between her spread legs. Shelley started kissing, licking and sucking Sally's nipples alternating between them. Shelley's hand was rubbing against Sally's cunt, working up and down in her slit, becoming wet and slippery. Shelley allowed her body to slide down bringing her head even with Sally's cunt. She inhaled Sally's essence then started licking her pussy. First avoiding her clit not wanting her to pop too soon but then focusing on it. It was apparent that both women were enjoying this, Shelley loved eating pussy just as much as I did and Sally loved having her pussy eaten.

While all this was going on Sally noticed my cock was at full staff and sat up enough to grab it and suck it into her mouth. She got it wet and slippery with her own spit and was soon deep throating me all the way down to the base. I responded by thrusting in and out of Sally's mouth, matching the rhythm of her blow job. Soon Sally was humping her hips up and down as Shelley continued eating her cunt. Sally managed to eek out, "Oh my god I'm cumming...I'm cumming." Her whole body went stiff as her orgasm overtook her senses. She literally shook in violent spasms until she was finally able to calm down and collapse on the bed.

"Holy fuck that was amazing!" Sally said, "You two are so hot, I can't remember the last time I came that hard. That was so hot!"

Shelley and I just looked at each other and smiled. She looked amazing with Sally's wetness smeared all over her face. I leaned over and kissed her deeply, tasting Sally's sweet cum on her lips and face. She in turn got on her hands and knees and offered me her ass. That was an offer I couldn't refuse and moved over behind her and slid my cock in her pussy. Seeing this Sally slid under Shelley and started licking her pussy along with my cock as I slid in and out. Shelley loved this double duty on her pussy and was groaning louder and louder as I increased the pace and energy of my fucking. Soon Shelley started calling out as her orgasm approached, "Oh god that's it, fuck me Jim, fuck me hard, oh god, oh god."

I kept fucking as hard as I could until Shelley exploded with a massive orgasm, spewing cum all over my cock and dripping down onto Sally's face. She finally relaxed allowing my cock to slip out as she collapsed onto the bed. My cock was still rock hard and I needed release so I grabbed Sally's legs swung her around so her pussy was facing me, spread them open and put them over my shoulders and aimed by cock at her cunt. Sally screamed out, "Yes, fuck me Jim, fuck my slutty cunt, I want to feel your cock splitting me open, please fuck me." I moved forward and drove my hard cock into her pussy in a single thrust. Sally screamed, "Oh god, yes that feels so good, keep fucking me, of sooooo gggooooooddd." I pumped my cock in and out for a good ten minutes until I felt my orgasm building. Sally could sense it as well and said, "Cum in me Jim, shoot your hot cum in my whore cunt, I want to feel your hot cum burning me up." That dirty talk was enough to send me over the top as I shot stream after stream of cum into her hot pussy.

Shelley had been watching us and when I climaxed in Sally's pussy and she was right there to suck up any liquids seeping out. When I pulled my cock out, Shelley started eating Sally's cunt and sucking up a mixture of my cum and Sally's juices. That was one of the hottest things I have ever seen. If I hadn't just cum, I might have started getting hard again right then and there but I just sat and watched. Soon the two women switched around into a classic 69 position with Shelley on top and started licking each other's pussy with abandon. Each was licking and sucking the other as though their life depended on it and it was very clear they were both loving it. I don't know how many orgasms they each gave each other but it was amazing to watch and I almost enjoyed it as much as the women. After about 20 minutes of this action, they both collapsed totally spent but totally satisfied. I leaned over and gave each one a kiss tasting the other woman's pussy on their faces.

Wow what a night!

When we recovered enough to get up, we took turns in the shower and got dressed. Sally looked pretty wasted by the whole evening, her hair was a mess, her clothes wrinkled, and no makeup left, but she still looked amazingly sexy. We sat and talked for a while and learned that Sally was recently divorced from an abusive husband and was celebrating her freedom. She has been bisexual ever since she could remember and that was what kept her going when her husband abused her. She had several female friends that would provide comfort, affection and sexual release when she needed it. But this evening's adventure for her was just for fun and as she readily admitted, a whole lot of FUN.

We heartily agreed.

Sally thanked us for a wonderful evening, gave us both big hugs and kisses and left for home. We were both sorry to see her go but given our state of physical exhaustion, almost relieved when she left. We crawled into bed shortly after she left and were both asleep the moment our heads hit the pillow.

The next morning we were up bright and early getting ready to hit the road again. After packing everything up, we checked in at the office to see if Sally was on duty. Unfortunately, she was not due in until that afternoon so we left her a note expressing our thanks and our cell phone number. Then we were back on the road heading south.

12