RV Travel Companion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I see you kids seem to be fitting in OK."

"Yes, it was quite a surprise at first but we're adjusting quite well."

"I can see that, remember to pace yourselves and have a good time," and he drove off.

When we got to the pool, there were a handful of other couples there. We found a couple of chaise lounges and decided we needed to apply suntan lotion especially to those parts that rarely see the light of day. Shelley worked on me first which meant applying the lotion to my cock. Her usual stroking of my cock got me rock hard in no time so you can well imagine that her stroking my cock with a hand full of suntan lotion caused an immediate erection. Shelley giggled at my reaction and I finally had to stop her because I was about to come. She covered the rest of my body but my erection still wouldn't go down. Damn that woman!

It was payback time for me, I started with Shelley laying on her stomach and applied a generous amount of lotion to her back, butt, and legs making sure I covered her inner thighs thoroughly. Shelley let several moans escape as I applied lotion to her legs. Then I rolled her over on her back. The view was quite tantalizing, her luscious firm tits standing up with her erect nipples, her flat stomach leading down to her perfectly shaved mound, her slightly swollen pussy lips, and her long and well-toned legs. She was an amazing woman.

I applied lotion starting at her shoulders working over her tits thoroughly and perhaps spending longer than necessary there but Shelley wasn't complaining and neither was I. After covering her stomach, I moved to her legs starting at her feet and moved upwards. As I reached her upper thighs, I allowed my hand to brush against her pussy lips causing her to moan quietly. I applied an extra amount of lotion on my hands and started massaging her hips and my fingers massaged her pussy lips openly and then slipped inside. Shelley came almost immediately when my fingers entered her. It was a small orgasm but one that apparently felt extremely nice as she gripped my hand and squeezed it hard until her spasms subsided.

She looked up at me and said, "OK, that was hot, making me come out here at the pool in front of everyone."

"Well that was payback for giving me a hard-on that won't go down." I replied smiling broadly.

Looking around the pool, Shelley wasn't the only one getting off as we saw couples having sex in various forms all over the place. A woman in the corner was giving her man a hand-job, another a few feet over from us was getting finger fucked, and a third couple were fucking doggie style right at the edge of the pool. While watching all this transpire, I felt Shelley grab my cock then lean over and suck me into her mouth. She proceeded to give me a fantastic blowjob that didn't take long for me to pop my load into her mouth. She swallowed everything, looked up, smiled and said, "OK now we're even."

More couples started arriving at the pool and sexual activity was picking up. It was interesting and quite arousing to watch all this debauchery in plain sight. I finally said, "Let's get in the water, I want to fuck you and I've never done it in a pool!"

Shelley squealed like a little girl and said, "Oh thank god 'cause I want your hard cock ramming my cunt right now."

As we slipped into the water, I grabbed Shelley, turned her to face me, and kissed her deeply. She moaned as our lips met and began rubbing her cunt against my rising erection. I moved us over to a quiet spot in the shallow end, bent my legs, and brought my cock up to Shelley's cunt. I pushed slightly and thanks to all the lubrication from previous stimulation, slipped into her easily and completely. She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought up her legs to wrap around my body and thrust her pussy against my cock.

"Oooooh, that feels soooooo good," Shelley moaned. I couldn't agree more. It felt kind of weird to be fucking in the pool but very erotic and it felt damn good! I started pumping up and down as Shelley matched my rhythm with her grinding hips. We continued this smooth and slow motion for several minutes, enjoying the moment and feeling the sun beat down on our bodies. I sped up the pace as Shelley let out moans announcing her approaching orgasm. Then she squeezed me tight as her orgasm overwhelmed her, sending spasms of pleasure throughout her body. My orgasm hit just after Shelley's and I pumped spurt after spurt of my hot cum into her. We continued to hug for several minutes allowing our bodies to recover from the experience. I pulled back, looked Shelley in the eye, and said, "That was fucking unbelievable." I gave her a huge kiss, sending my tongue into her mouth and meeting hers in response. I pulled my cock out of her and we got out of the pool.

Given the amount of time we had been out in the Florida sun, we thought we had better head back to the RV before we were burned to a crisp. Things were heating up around the pool as well with numerous couples openly fucking on the deck, an orgy taking place in the corner, and a couple of women eating each other's pussys. We saw George and Kathy engaged with another couple performing oral sex. Of course George was on the receiving end while Kathy was licking another women's pussy as a man was eating her out. It was quite an erotic scene.

When we made it back to the RV, I said to Shelley, "I don't know if I'm going to make it through three days of this stuff. After all I'm 62 years old and all this sex could kill me."

"Oh stop it you lunk head!" Shelley replied. "First of all, you don't have to fuck everything on two legs around here even though I know you'd like to—sit out for a while, remember what that old man said about pacing yourself but having fun? And in spite of what you may think, I can't go fucking every cock around here either—my pussy would get too sore. Besides I want it to be ready and willing to accept you anytime you want it. You are my first priority since you are my travel companion and I couldn't ask for a nicer one."

"Wow, I'm flattered. I don't know what I did to deserve you, but these past few weeks have been some of the happiest in my life. Thank you." I leaned over and gave her a kiss. "And the sex has been pretty spectacular, too!" I added with a big smile.

We had a bite to eat then took a nap in preparation for tonight's kick-off of Roman Weekend.

====

In preparation for the toga party, we had purchased some bed sheets for the upcoming event while shopping yesterday. We cut a hole in the sheets for our heads and used some rope as a belt. I won't say we looked like Romans from eons ago, but we looked pretty good.

The event started at 7:00 p.m. sharp. When we arrived, the place was already packed. I suspect the attendees didn't want to miss anything by being late. The large community room had been transformed into something out of an Arabian night's movie set. Large pillows were scattered around the floor, several mattresses were positioned along the outside walls, and long flowing drapery material adorned the windows, giving the place an exotic look.

Surprisingly, only some of the attendees had something resembling a toga on, many were completely naked while a few had on normal street clothes. The event organizers made a few announcements and made sure everyone understood all the rules—no means no, sex with your own partner is OK, but feel free to 'wander' and 'share' as they put it. Then the music started and people started dancing.

We joined the crowd on the dance floor and soon found ourselves dancing next to a good looking couple about our age, also dressed in togas. I said I really liked their togas and received a response from the women saying, "You're not so bad yourself. Hi, I'm Liz."

"Hi, I'm Jim, nice to meet you."

Liz then approached me, grinding her hips against my rapidly growing cock. I saw Shelley approaching the woman's spouse doing the same thing and soon we were all bumping and grinding together on the dance floor. My cock was making my toga resemble a tent so Liz dropped down to her knees and took my cock into her mouth right in the middle of the dance floor. The other dancers didn't seem to mind and made sure to not bump into us as Liz continued to blow me. I looked around and didn't see Shelley so I assumed she had left with Liz's spouse for a quieter place. After a few minutes of Liz working on my cock, I pulled her up and moved us over to an empty chair along one of the walls. I sat down and pulled Liz down to sit on my lap facing me. I dragged my cock up and slid it into her cunt and started pounding her roughly. Liz moaned and kept saying, "Oh yeah, ram that big cock in me, ram it home...fuck me hard...I love this...fuck me harder...harder...harder..."

I was pumping for all I was worth until I felt Liz at the beginnings of an orgasm. She let her head fall forward onto my shoulder, wrapped her arms around me, and squeezed tightly as her orgasm swept through her body, permeating every cell with erotic pleasure. This caused my own response as I started pumping her cunt full of jizz as I climaxed hard. When we both calmed down and caught our breath, we got up and started looking for our partners. We found them over in a corner talking. We introduced ourselves, his name was Bob, and headed back to the party.

Shelley whispered in my ear, "That's one experience I would just as soon forget."

"Why what happened?"

"The guy is a weirdo, he asked if he could piss all over me and I said no. He didn't like it but around here, no means no, so he backed off."

"You're shitting me, really? That's sick." I know some people are really into 'watersports' as they call it, but to bring something like that up in a group situation like this is weird.

"Well we can stay clear of them from now on," I added.

We returned to the dance floor as the music turned to a slow number. We danced and I held Shelley in my arms, enjoying the feeling of being near her, feeling her body against mine.

Just then Liz walked up almost in tears, hugged us both, and said, "I'm really sorry about what Bob said earlier, he can be a real ass! He's tried the same shit with me and I've told him to fuck off!" She was sobbing quietly now, saying how embarrassed she felt about the whole thing.

"Liz, don't worry about it, when I told him no, he backed off right away," Shelley responded. She reached her arm around Liz and pulled her close. I followed suit and soon the three of us were dancing together rocking back and forth slowly. Liz looked over at Shelley who bent her head down and gave Liz a kiss on the lips. I could see their tongues jutting out seeking each other as their kiss became more and more passionate. Shelley broke the kiss and looked at me, nodding towards Liz. I took the hint and leaned over to give Liz a kiss which became as passionate as Shelley's. Shelley suggested we move over to a more appropriate spot and we walked over to one of the mattresses and laid down. We positioned Liz between us as Shelley engaged Liz in another passionate kiss allowing her hands to slide under Liz's toga. I was already massaging one of Liz's breasts while my other hand slid down to her pussy. My hand met Shelley's as we started massaging her cunt. I slipped a finger inside while Shelley concentrated on her clit. Liz was going wild at this point, moaning and groaning as we worked on her tits and pussy. Finally, Liz erupted in a gentle orgasm with her cunt walls grabbing and releasing my finger as she continued to moan.

Liz sat up and removed her toga and then tugged Shelley's off too. She then laid back and told Shelley to sit on her face. Shelley moved around to a standard 69 position and let her hips descend, putting her cunt above Liz's mouth. Liz wrapped her arms around Shelley's waist and pulled her the rest of the way down, licking and sucking on her cunt. Shelley was enjoying the onslaught from Liz and dipped her head down and began eating Liz's pussy. It was very arousing to watch the two women licking each other's pussy. Within minutes, my cock was back to full strength and raring to go.

I positioned myself on my knees behind Shelley with my cock in perfect position to enter her. I told Shelley to lift up and slammed my cock home into her tight pussy. She let out a loud moan saying, "Oh yes that feels so good, oh yes." After about a dozen strokes, I pulled out and pushed my cock into Liz's mouth letting her clean off Shelley's juices as I pumped. I pulled out and slid my cock back into Shelley for a dozen more strokes. I repeated the process over and over again. While I was stroking my cock in Shelley's pussy, Liz would lick it from below, further stimulating Shelley until I could feel her about to erupt. She lifted her mouth away from Liz's pussy long enough to cry out, "Oh god I'm going to come...oh god...keep ramming that cock in me..." then she exploded with a massive orgasm, causing her body to convulse with each spasm. After almost a full minute, she relaxed and continued sucking on Liz's cunt, lapping up her juices as Liz was about to shoot over the top with her own orgasm. When it hit, Liz started whimpering, groaning and moaning as she bucked up against Shelley, allowing her cunt juices to flow into Shelley's mouth.

All this coming was driving me to my second orgasm of the evening as I pounded my cock into Shelley. Then it hit and I started spewing my cum into Shelley's cunt, savoring the delicious feeling of being deep inside her.

All three of us were out of breath and it took several minutes for us to gather our strength and sit upright on the mattress. I kissed Liz and Shelley both, hugging them close.

"Holy fuck that was amazing, simply amazing..." was all I could say.

We untangled ourselves, found our togas, and managed to get dressed before parting company.

While Shelley and I rested I asked her, "Are you having fun?"

She laughed and said, "Well let me see, I've been asked to let a guy piss all over me and turned him down, only to have his wife approach us apologizing and then winding up in a threesome eating her pussy while you fucked me doggie style. Yeah, I guess you could call that fun, wouldn't you?"

I smiled and grabbed her, squeezing her tight against me. We sat there for quite a while and watched. There was sex happening everywhere—couples, threesomes, foursomes, girl on girl, two girls and a guy, two guys and a girl, three girls, blowjobs, handjobs, and some other stuff I don't even think I can describe. We were approached by several couples that wanted to have sex but we politely turned them down mainly because we were pacing ourselves.

Finally a good looking young couple approached us. They looked to be in their late-twenties—the man was average looking, but with a well-toned body standing about 6'0" tall with jet black hair. The woman was Asian, about 5'5" tall, curvy body, medium size breasts, and long black hair. They both looked a little shell-shocked by the whole scene. I commented, "You look like you just lost your best friend. Are you guys OK?"

"Is it obvious? We came here not knowing exactly what to expect and are overwhelmed", the woman responded.

"We didn't know anything about this event either when we arrived on Wednesday so this is all new to us too," Shelley added. "By the way, I'm Shelley and this is Jim.

"Oh forgive me, I'm Nancy and this is my husband Fred. We're here for the Roman Weekend. We've never done anything like this before so we thought this might be a way to get our feet wet."

"Well looking around I'd say it's more like jumping in the deep end and hoping you can swim," I added.

"So we found out! We've always been adventurous when it comes to sex, but we've never actually swapped partners or gotten into the swinging scene," Fred reported. "We've talked with some people in the swinging lifestyle who raved about how great it is and how much fun they have. We've wanted to try it but I don't think we want our first experience be in such a public venue."

Shelley snuck her hand under my Toga, gave my cock a squeeze and said, "We'll if you don't mind having some fun with a couple of old folks like us, we might be able to help you out. If you're willing, why don't we go to our RV where we can get better acquainted in a less public place?"

Glancing at Fred, Nancy said, "I think that's a great idea. And by the way, I don't consider you guys old, just more experienced," she added with a wink.

The party was starting to break up anyway and it was obvious some couples had already swapped partners, had mini-orgies planned or other engagements in the works based on their behavior, state of dress or lack of it.

When the four of us got to our RV, we sat on the patio while Shelley went to get some wine. I sat on one of the chaise lounges and had Nancy sit next to me between my spread legs. Fred sat on the other chaise lounge leaving room for Shelley when she returned. I started telling them how Shelley and I met, explaining the whole "travel companion" thing and how we had only known each other for a few weeks but "clicked" when we met. As I told the story, I let my hands wander taking a lesson from Shelley's tactile mannerisms by always touching, stroking or rubbing Nancy.

Shelley walked up as I was finishing the story and commented, "It's all true. Amazing as it sounds, I feel like I've known Jim for years rather than weeks and he makes me happy...especially in the sack!" We all laughed as Shelley sat down on the chaise lounge next to Fred.

"Well Fred and I are from Nashville, been married for 5 years but we've known each other since high school. Fred's always had a fantasy of seeing me fucking another man, I don't know why but I'm certainly not opposed to the idea. I've had some fantasies too, mainly about sex with women. I've never done it, not even in college, and I don't know if I'll even like it, but I've always had a nagging desire to try it someday."

"How about you, Fred? Any other fantasies?" I asked.

"Well aside from what Nancy said, I've always wondered what it would be like to have two women at once. You know, a threesome?"

"Well it sounds like we might have a whole lot of fantasies to fulfill tonight. I put my hand on Nancy's shoulder and pulled her to me. I whispered in her ear, "Are you ready to do this? If not, just let me know."

Nancy answered by turning her head towards me and kissing me deeply on the lips. I felt her tongue pressing into my mouth as she pushed me back on the chaise lounge and pressed her body into mine. This woman was hot and horny. I looked over at Shelley and Fred and saw that Shelley had her hand under Fred's toga and was jerking him off. But Fred has his eyes glued to Nancy. I briefly pushed Nancy away so I could remove her toga. When I lifted it over her head, her naked body came into view and it was magnificent. Her breasts were bigger than I thought, with small dark brown aureoles topped by long erect nipples. Her pussy was shaved except for a thin strip of hair ending just above her slit. Her light tan skin was gorgeous, not a blemish to be seen anywhere.

I pulled my own toga off exposing my semi-erect cock which caused Nancy to gasp. My cock is fairly long (not porn star long) and has considerable girth. I'm not sure which dimension impressed her the most but she grabbed it gently and marveled over its size.

"My god Jim, your cock is huge, I don't know if I can fit this thing in me."

"Well, let's not worry about that yet, there are lots of other things we can do. First, I really want to eat your pussy...if that's OK with you?"

"Oh my god, YES, that's definitely OK."

I had Nancy lie down with her legs spread. I got down on my knees and leaned my head over her pussy which was already engorged with blood swelling her pussy lips. I inhaled her pungent aroma and gently licked her cunt lips.