RV Travel Companion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelley said, "Well I guess you two have really embraced the lifestyle!"

Izzy replied, "Oh yeah, we've even looked into swing clubs in Atlanta and there are several that we want to check out when we get back."

Gerry said, "I can't believe what this has done to our own sex life. Izzy has been hotter than a firecracker and can't get enough of me in the sack. And thanks to you, Shelley, I'm able to please her better, too."

Izzy agreed, "Oh my god, I don't know what you taught him Shelley, but he can't get enough of eating my pussy. I just love it."

I just smiled and looked and Shelley. She kind of shrugged her shoulders and winked.

After a few more minutes of discussion, Izzy asked us, "Why don't you guys come inside and we can give you a tour of our RV."

I realized this was code for "Come on in and let's fuck!" and we both agreed. Once inside, Izzy explained that their living area had slide outs on both sides making a large room with coaches on both sides. Izzy was explaining things while standing right in front of me and rubbing her ass against my growing cock. I noticed Gerry was standing behind Shelley grinding his cock into her ass.

Shelley then stepped forward and grabbed Izzy's head and kissed her deeply on the mouth. After several seconds Shelley stepped back. Izzy just stood there for a second and said, "Wow, that was hot...I've never done anything like that with a woman before."

Shelley asked, "Would you like to do more, because I know I would?"

Izzy replied by stepping forward and kissing Shelley. Their bodies pressed together as Shelley grabbed Izzy's ass and pulled her forward. Both women opened their lips and allowed their tongues to explore. Shelley loosened Izzy's shorts and pulled them down along with her panties. Izzy's shaved pussy was exposed and Shelley massaged it with her hand. She told Izzy to sit down on the couch as she knelt between her legs. Shelley lowered her head and licked her pussy. Izzy moaned in delight.

I looked over at Gerry who just stood there with a stunned look on his face. I said, "Kind of hot isn't it—two women going at it like that?"

Gerry just stood there staring and finally said, "Oh my god that's hot...Izzy, you go, girl...that's so hot."

Before long, Izzy was coming like crazy against Shelley's tongue, thrusting her hips against her mouth while flooding it with her juices. When Izzy's orgasm finally subsided, Shelley broke away and said, "OK your turn, I want you to go down on me and eat my pussy." Izzy complied immediately, helping Shelley get her clothes off before plunging her head between her legs and lapping up her juices. Shelley gave her a few tips here and there but Izzy didn't need many as she knew instinctively what to do. Shelley grabbed Izzy's head and pulled it against her cunt while she thrust her hips into Izzy's face. Izzy kept up her licking, finding Shelley's clit and flicking it with her tongue. Shelley was closing in on an orgasm and having her clit flicked like that put her over the top. She spasmed hard against Izzy's mouth, moaning, "Oh my god, I'm coming...oh shit, Izzy...lick me...eat me...fuck my cunt...oh yes...that's so nice..."

Shelley's orgasm passed and she was able to relax, pulling Izzy to her face and kissing her. She held her there for a moment, catching her breath and then asked, "Well how did you like your first taste of pussy?"

"It was amazing...I really liked it...can we do it some more?"

"Maybe later, right now I want your husband to come over her and fuck me hard with that talented cock of his! Gerry, get over here."

That was my cue as a grabbed Izzy and pulled her over to me. I kissed her, tasting Shelley's juices on her mouth as I pressed my crotch against her naked cunt. Izzy moaned then dropped to her knees to remove my pants. My cock was already rock hard from watching the Izzy and Shelley show. I stepped out of my pants, sat down on the couch, and told Izzy to straddle me. She got on facing me while I guided my cock into her. As I eased it in, she began a rocking motion, causing my cock to slide in and out. On the down stroke, her clit rubbed against my pubic bone, causing her to moan louder. Izzy must have had two or three small orgasms riding me cowgirl style as I thrust into her.

I could feel my orgasm building and couldn't take much more of this so I told her to get off and bend over so I could fuck her doggie style. She immediately assumed the position allowing me to enter her from behind and begin stroking in and out. My strokes grew more and more forceful as I felt my orgasm ready to pop. When it hit, I started pumping my hot cum into her, squirt after squirt, until my balls were empty.

We looked over at Shelley and Gerry on the other couch fucking like dogs, with Gerry ramming his cock into her. Shelley was enjoying every second and pushing back against every thrust. It was apparent she had already come several times and was now just waiting for Gerry to pop. When he did, he yelled, "I'm coming...oh god I'm coming...oh god..." as his whole body jerked with each shot. When he finished, he pulled out and fell back on the couch totally exhausted but smiling from ear to ear. Shelley did the same with her legs spread to reveal Gerry's cum dripping from her cunt. Izzy saw this and exclaimed, "Oh that look's tasty," and knelt down and began licking her husband's cum from Shelley's cunt. Gerry just sat there looking wide-eyed as his wife was lapping up his cum dripping from another woman's pussy. It took several minutes for Izzy to finish but it was obvious she loved every second of it.

Shelley and I got dressed and said our goodbyes for the evening and headed back to our RV.

"Well, it seems our reluctant newbies have turned into quite the sex fiends," I commented.

Shelley giggled and replied, "Like we aren't much better!" as she nudged my shoulder.

"Yeah I suppose you're right, we are a couple of sex fiends, but I wouldn't have it any other way."

==========

Tuesday morning arrived and Shelley and I were up early. Shelley's daughter, Karen, was going to be stopping by so we wanted everything to be spic and span for her visit. We had a quick breakfast, cleaned the RV and put new sheets on the bed. About 11:00 a.m. we heard a knock on the door, "Yooo-hooo, anyone home?" It was Karen. Shelley hugged her tight, welcoming her into our RV. When Karen saw me, she gave me a big hug and kiss, a little longer than necessary but sexy as hell.

We grabbed some coffee and sat down to discuss how our trip has been for the past three weeks. Shelley started detailing the trip, leaving nothing out. Karen's eyes nearly popped out of her head several times with some of the events Shelley revealed, but then a big grin appeared on her face that just wouldn't go away. When Shelley finished relaying the events with our neighbor's two spots down, Karen just sat there stunned for a minute. Then she said, "My god, you guys have turned into real sex fiends!" with a smile on her face.

"We were saying the same thing last night after we fucked them," I said.

Karen rolled her eyes and said, "Mom, are you on drugs or something? This isn't like you."

"Get used to it, because your mother has a new outlook on life and I'm not letting my past color my future anymore. Thanks to Jim, I feel like a new person, I'm no longer inhibited, but free and open to new experiences."

"Wow, I like this new attitude mom, and you seem much happier," replied Karen.

After some more discussion and the conversation started to get into mother-daughter stuff, I decided to head out and get a few things at the park store. Karen stood up and gave me a big hug and kiss as I left.

After browsing around the park store and picking up a few RV related accessories, I headed back. When I entered the RV, Karen greeted me with another kiss and said, "Come with my tiger, mom said I can borrow you for a while. Karen pulled me back to the bedroom. Shelley smiled as we walked by saying, "Have fun."

As we entered the bedroom, Karen closed the door behind us and began undressing me. Once I was naked, Karen grabbed my stiffening cock and quickly had it in her mouth. "Oh god, I've missed this beautiful cock. I need you to fuck me with it hard, real hard," Karen cooed. She wrapped her lips around it and began pumping as my cock grew to its full size.

Karen was doing such a lovely job on my cock that I had to stop her or else I would pop too soon. I said to her, "I want my cock in your cunt." Karen squealed while positioning herself to give me access. As I slipped into her, all I could think was that I had to be the luckiest guy in the world having both the mother and daughter available to me for sex. I couldn't have made this up if I tried.

I began thrusting into Karen, changing the rhythm and angle slightly to stimulate all parts of her pussy. Karen loved it, moaning constantly as she gradually approached orgasm. I felt her cunt grabbing and squeezing my cock harder and harder until she exploded with a mind shattering orgasm. She called out, "Oh god, I'm coming...oh so good...oh fuck I've missed this...oh that's so fucking good..." As her orgasm diminished, she caught her breath and gave me a huge wet kiss. "Thank you Jim, you have no idea how much I've missed this..."

We got up and got dressed and went out to talk to Shelley on the patio.

"Sounded like you guys had fun in there!" Shelley said.

"Oh god, were we too loud?"

"Not for me and I don't think there are any neighbors at home right now anyhow."

"Well, we did have fun, thanks mom."

We spent the hour or so talking about news from back home, Karen's job, the conference she was here to attend, and our plans for the remainder of our stay. Karen asked, "Hey, any chance of meeting your friendly neighbors? They sound like fun."

"How about we set something up for this evening?" asked Shelley.

"That sounds great!"

Shelley and Karen went shopping together while I stayed home and cleaned up. I happened to see Izzy walking by and motioned her over to talk. I told her that Shelley's daughter was visiting and is a very 'friendly' person and would love to meet her and Gerry. Izzy's eyes lit up and said they would love to meet her! I told Izzy to come over around 8:00 p.m. this evening.

When Shelley and Karen got back, I mentioned that Izzy had stopped by and I had invited her and Gerry over tonight around 8:00 p.m. Karen squealed with delight and said, "Oh, maybe this will give me a chance to model my new lingerie."

"So that's where you went shopping?"

"Yep, and you should see the sexy outfits mom got, they'll make your dick hard in nothing flat!" Karen said as she gently rubbed the front of my shorts. Shelley just laughed, enjoying the show.

The girls put away their purchases while I started dinner. We ate a light meal and retired to the patio for some wine and to take in the cool night air. Around 8:00 p.m. Izzy and Gerry showed up. We gave them each a very warm welcome with long hugs and kisses then introduced Karen. You could see the wheels turning as they checked each other out. We sat and talked for a while then went inside to avoid the mosquitoes that tend to swarm everywhere at dusk. Izzy and Karen sat down next to each other and had an intense but private conversation that no one could hear. Karen was acting like her mother with the constant touching and rubbing which was obviously getting Izzy turned on. Soon they were openly kissing and feeling each other's bodies with the roaming hands touching breasts, butts, and pussies through their clothing.

Shelley, Gerry, and I tried to maintain our own conversation but the distraction of Karen and Izzy made that nearly impossible and was turning us on, at least it was for me. Shelley looked down and saw my erection trying to poke a hole in my shorts. Gerry also seemed to be having the same problem. Karen then stood up and told everyone that she and Izzy were going back to the bedroom and everyone was free to join them. She then helped Izzy up and guided her back to the bedroom.

Gerry, Shelley, and I sat there for a minute until Shelley said, "Why don't we let them have some alone time while I play with your two cocks, which I can see are already hard?" I wasn't going to object as Shelley told be to stand up and drop my pants. She also told Gerry to do the same while she removed her shirt and bra exposing her massive breasts to Gerry and me. She reached out and grabbed a cock in each hand and began stroking. She pulled Gerry a bit closer and guided his cock into her mouth. She started blowing Gerry while continuing to stroke my cock and hardly missed a beat. Then she switched, taking my cock into her mouth and stroking Gerry.

This went on for several minutes with Shelley alternating between cocks. It was obvious that Shelley was turned on because she suddenly stood and pulled her shorts and panties down in one fell swoop, and resumed her double blowjob. She was now pleasuring herself with her free hand while the other was stroking one of our cocks. All this action got her really excited as she was constantly moaning against our cocks and aggressively fingering herself. All this action was having its effect on me as I could feel my orgasm building in my balls, threatening to explode any second. I warned Shelley, "I'm gonna come...oh god I'm coming...oh god..." as I shot spurt after spurt of my hot cum into her mouth. Shelley swallowed it all. When she had cleaned off my cock sufficiently, she concentrated on Gerry who was also about ready to pop. A few more strokes from Shelley's mouth and Gerry pumped his load into her as well. We all sat down on the couch and heard Karen and Izzy moaning in the bedroom. Shelley, who hadn't come yet got up and said, "You boys sit here and recover for a while. I'm going back to get my fill of Izzy's pussy!"

Shelley walked back to the bedroom and seconds later Karen walked out saying, "Well how about that, mom pulled seniority on me, so I guess you two get to have me!"

I looked over at Gerry who looked at me. We just smiled. "I consider that a win-win situation for both you and us...come on over here honey and let us fuck you raw."

"Oh I like that idea," Karen squealed.

Gerry and I proceeded to fill Karen's pussy and mouth with our cocks as we fucked her in several different combinations. Gerry wanted to do anal but Karen nixed that idea, saying she's not that desperate, at least yet. We both came in her pussy filling her with our hot cum after Karen orgasmed multiple times herself.

As the three of us sat their resting, Shelley and Izzy walked out of the bedroom looking freshly fucked and fully satisfied. We all sat around and talked for another few minutes until Izzy grabbed Gerry and said, "Let's go honey, I still need you to fuck me tonight!" Being much younger than me, Gerry was already semi-erect and ready to go. They got dressed, said their goodbyes, and headed home.

Karen said, "Nice couple, very pleasant!" We all laughed.

==========

The next morning, we all got up took turns taking showers and got dressed. I made us a nice breakfast with bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast which we gobbled down like we hadn't eaten in days.

Karen had to get checked in at her hotel where the conference was set to start tomorrow. So we said goodbye with lots of hugs and kisses before Karen drove off. I could see tears welling up in Shelley's eyes as she watched her daughter drive away. I held her close.

The rest of the day we just laid around, read, cleaned up around the place, and started to get things ready to leave the next day. We were heading for our final week's stay in St. Petersburg, Florida.

That night in bed, we just cuddled together as thoughts about this unbelievable trip raced through my head. I mentioned it to Shelley, but she was already fast asleep.

Stay tuned for the sixth and final chapter of the Travel Companion adventure, coming soon.

12