RV Travel Companion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this activity had me ready to pop any second, a couple more bounces from Angel and it was 'Yippee ki-yay' as my orgasm hit and I started pumping my super-heated cum into her cunt. Angel felt my cum burning inside her and started coming herself. By the time we both finished, I was exhausted and covered in sweat as was Angel.

Shelley spoke up, "You guys were something else, talk about intense..."

The rest of the day we spent sucking and fucking with short breaks for food and drink. I managed to come in Michelle and Shelley while they each took turns sucking me. Michelle was her wild and sexy self, but the real surprise was Angel. My first experience with her at the party was like being with a virgin. She was inexperienced, nervous, and didn't know what to do. Now she was a sex monster, ready to fuck and suck both men and women. This was an afternoon that I won't soon forget. I don't think Shelley will either.

Shelley and I both thanked Michelle and Angel for a wonderful day and a great going away present. We exchanged email address and promised to keep in touch, but I think we both knew that probably wouldn't happen. After some pretty erotic hugs and kisses, Michelle and Angel drove off.

==========

When we awoke on Thursday morning it was a bitter sweet day for both of us. Our official vacation was over and it was time to return to the real world. We packed up everything, inside and out, hooked the Jeep up to the tow bar, and disconnected all the external lines. It would take us three days of driving to get back home but for our purposes, the vacation was over.

As we started driving, I asked the question that was nagging in both our minds. "What now?"

I said to Shelley, "I can't go back to my previous existence without you. You have become so much a part of me that I don't want to try and live without you. What would you think about moving in with me?"

Shelley sat there with tears of joy in her eyes and said, "Of course I will, I love you and can't imagine life without you, either. I never want to be apart from you again." Tears welled up in my eyes as I had to pull off the road so I could hold her, my best friend, and tell her how much I loved her.

==========

That was two years ago and since then we have had a several more tantalizing trips in the RV. Somehow, we continue to meet interesting and sexually active people along the way. But that's more stories for another day.