Rwanda Adventure

Story Info
As I watched him manoeuvre in traffic...
1.9k words
3.35
29.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers

As I watched him manoeuvre in traffic, I could not help marvelling at how quickly this Kenyan had picked up things-our language, the layout of our city. He had learnt about my body's sexual responses so fast that he was soon touching me in ways my husband had never discovered in three years of marriage. Probably when I did not get pregnant soon enough he gave up trying to find ways to pleasure me. This Timothee however, only on our first time together had found a very sensitive region on my right shoulder, which he blew gently to make me feel cold and develop goose pimples. He was a master at working my B-cup tits, considered by many women to be too small. He has a way of taking my nipples in his thumb and forefinger and driving me right up the wall with hot pleasure. Never had my husband licked my vagina, yet this stranger dived right between my legs, sucking me to delirium. I never even knew such pleasure was possible!

But it is also a wonder how we also took to him. The first time he had come here it was on a mission trip from their church in Nairobi, presbyterian like ours, but with a very strange name-PCEA. The first thing that struck me was how many old people they had in their choir, people who had obviously retired from where they had worked, some of them retired for quite a number of years judging from the acreage of grey hair. But soon I noticed something else. One of the men, with a little patch grey hair, was taller than most of them, dark-skinned and wearing spectacles. I kept looking at him even when their choir sang in our church. My! And how they sang! It was a huge choir of over 50 voices and which produced such marvellous sound. But I was not alone in admiring the tall one; some of the other women, younger than I, seemed to be looking at him and wanting to talk to him, even though he did not understand the languages we use here. When they left I kept sneaking my husband's camera to see pictures in which the tall man had been captured; I would look and look at him, enlarging his face to see more clearly. My husband also enjoyed looking at the pictures but I have no idea what kept his attention. If only he knew I was pining after a foreign man!

A year later the visit by our choir to their city and church came around. The bus journey would take 24 hours, through neighbouring Uganda until we reached the border of Kenya and kept travelling for many more hours. When we arrived in Nairobi on the evening after we had left home we were all totally exhausted. But the welcoming group took care of bringing our baggage from the bus into the guesthouse where we were staying. I spotted him at once and really had to fight to stop myself rushing at him. They seemed to have learnt our form of greeting with a sideways hug, although it felt a bit awkward with them. But I did not mind a little clumsiness as long I held him to my body. We could only grunt a few words of greeting. The days we spent in that city and church rushed quickly by. On the Saturday they took us shopping and sightseeing and my man was group leader. Some five of us, my husband included, and four from their choir comprised the group. I enjoyed making halting conversation with him, as I was the only one who spoke any English. Soon it was time to go home again. As before I kept stealing peeks at my husband's camera to see how many pictures of my tall guy we had.

And then came the day, one Sunday a month later, when he was there in our church! I felt weak in my knees when I saw him in the row behind us. He was called to the front and he told a long story of how our two churches had become partners and then he sang. I remember nothing of all that, except his tall figure, smartly dressed in a blue stripped suit. After the service, members of the church, wanting to greet him, crowded around him. I immediately made a date with him to come and visit our family. My husband and I took him home and then to a restaurant in Nyamirambo where we had fish and chips. He really seemed to enjoy himself. During conversation, we happened to mention we have not had the blessing of a baby yet. He sat quite still for a moment before he told us about a company from America which made products of very high quality, one of which he felt sure would help us. But I shied away from swallowing strange pills even though he took great pains to explain that they were not drugs and would not alter my body in any way. Then my husband said something that nearly caused me to fall off my seat.

"We have tried so many doctors and traditional remedies that we are ready to try anything. Could you try impregnating my wife?" Nobody said anything for a while. Timothee looked from my husband to myself and said, "Are you two sure of this? Hadn't you better first discuss this between yourselves and then we can talk about it?" Even though my husband in bringing it on me so suddenly had shocked me, I found the idea quite attractive, since my body already behaved differently whenever I was near Timothee. The strategy of giving it some time to digest seemed to be wise so I quickly assented. Two days later we called him to our home.

As soon as he walked in through the door that morning, emotions burst out. My husband hugged him so close that I feared for his ribs. Then he presented me to him quite as if we had never met before. Timothee then took me into his arms. I clung to him almost desperately. At breakfast my husband was a little subdued, as if he feared he was losing his wife to another man. Yet I could see him fighting that emotion with the hope that this is what might give us our longed-for child. Then it was time for him to leave for work.

I took Timothee into the guest room I had prepared for us. First he took my face into his hands and looked deeply into my eyes. It was as if he wanted to be sure this would work. He told me he would do everything to make it a success. And he kissed me for the first time! It was like my teenage kiss that made my insides melt. He kissed me for so long that I feared he did not know we would never produce a baby that way. His hands were already opening the buttons to the very light blouse I had worn specially for the occasion. Quickly and efficiently he had them undone and pulled it from my shoulders. His mouth had not left mine and he managed to take off my bra without unclasping it. He pulled away to look at my tiny breasts. I feared he would not like them. Instead he drew his hand closer to my left one and cupped it gently and looked at me. I felt the warmth of his palm and it made me shudder. He covered my breast with the palm and told me how beautiful it was. Squeezing gently he told me how firm they were, rubbing the nipple with his thumb. Then he lowered his face to kiss the right one while still playing with the other. At that moment two things escaped me; a small shriek from my mouth and a warm liquid from my vagina. He toured my tits for what seemed the longest time before he raised his mouth over the right one and blew hot kisses on that shoulder. I felt like I had been speared though with a hot iron and my whole body shook. He kissed my mouth again. By this time I was dying to have him and told him so. With one hand and without looking he divested me of my skirt and panty as if he has always done it. Putting his open palm over my vagina he purred almost like a cat. His kisses moved like a cloud over thirsty landscape until he reached my stomach, drilling my belly button with his tongue. My legs parted before this onslaught without any instructions from me. He dived between them and seemed to swallow me whole. How hot his mouth was on my femininity! My hand went in search of his cock. It was as hard as a rock. I grabbed it, not wanting to waste any more time and pulled him into me. How delicious the head was as it started parting my nether lips!

He was poised over me and looking so deep into my eyes it was like he was having sex with them as well. He made soft movements to part me, driving ever deeper into my cunt. With short strokes he entered me all the way and then he started long strokes that took me all the way to the beginning of time. He kept up a chorus of how sweet, how tight my cunt was, which only served to inflame me further. He called my name in a high-pitched voice and called me a darling. I felt a fierce fire start somewhere below my stomach and quickly spread to the whole of my body. It took possession of me and I felt my inner muscles clench violently. I had come. I screamed his name and that seemed to send him over the edge as well. I felt his hot seed spraying my vaginal walls as he poured it all into me. As I cooled down he held me close and told me how lovely a woman I was, he called me a champion lover, and that filled me with such a warm glow. His hands around me were a great comfort and I felt loved and valued.

Over the course of the last three months we have had our times together when he has taught me tricks. For example he showed me how he can enter me sideways by making me lie flat on my back, then he threw my leg over his body, lying on his side. That opened me up to him. He would thrust himself so deep into me that he seemed to be displacing my intestines! I showed my husband that position; he absolutely loved it.

The following month, soon after we estimated I had ovulated he came to me again. Today is our third tryst (at ovulation time again), which we had agreed would be the last when he would try to give me a baby. To tell you the truth, I have hidden something from both men; that I have missed my period twice already. Our baby must have been conceived that very first time Timothee slept with me. But I have been so greedy for his loving that I have kept having him if only to learn more sexual tricks from him. It has vastly improved our sex life with my husband. So in a way I am sad at having to let him go as I can see no way of convincing my husband to let it continue.

tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers