Rx for Sex

Story Info
What Grandma Wants, Grandma Takes.
3.7k words
4.33
95.4k
61
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,040 Followers

Mildred Withersbee was excited to have her grandson Steven staying with her for a few days. It had been almost four years since she had last seen him, and she could only imagine how he must have grown during this time. It was a long way from Minnesota to Florida, where Mildred moved when she retired, so visits were almost at nil.

At the urging of his parents, Bob and Angie Williams (Angie being Mildred's daughter), Steven agreed to take a few days out of his planned summer vacation to spend time with the woman who, every year, remembered to send that birthday card or Christmas card with one thousand dollars of monopoly money in it. It was a joke that had gone on for over fifteen years now, and Steven never got tired of it. He had to admit, he kind of missed her, so it would be nice to reconnect.

He called ahead when he was about an hour away to let her know his ETA. When he closed his phone, he couldn't help but to notice the excitement in her voice as they spoke. Yeah, this is going to be alright he thought, and continued to trek ever closer to his destination.

He honked his horn as he pulled into the driveway, and she was already scurrying out the door before he had come to a complete stop. He got out of his car and hugged her as he said, "Why, Grandma, you haven't aged a day since I last saw you."

"Oh, fiddlesticks," she said as she hugged him back. "If I age one more day, I'll look like a mummy. You, on the other hand ... Just look at you. All grown up, playing football at school, why, I bet you have to beat the ladies off of you."

"Well ..." he said with a smile. Even Steven had to admit that he was a ruggedly handsome man, and he had plenty of women who wanted to be his number one. He finally said, "There are no ladies anymore, Grandma. You and Mom are the last of a dying breed."

This made Mildred feel good, and she kissed him on the cheek for the compliment. As Steven pulled a large camouflage shoulder bag from the back seat, Mildred asked, "What's that?"

"I hope you don't mind, Grandma, but I need to do some laundry while I'm here."

"You just leave that to me," she said with a smile. "We'll just put it in the laundry room for now, and it will all be ready by the time you decide to leave. Now come on. I made your favorite lunch for you."

Steven placed the bag where directed, then he made his way into the kitchen to find, "How about that? A triple-decker bologna and cheese with pickle spears and barbecue potato chips. I haven't had this since ... well, since you last made it for me, Grandma."

"Do you like it?" she asked enthusiastically.

"I love it. Thanks." Steven sat down and began to eat, then Mildred remembered,

"Oh, the lemonade."

"You made your world-famous lemonade, too? Boy, I am in heaven."

Mildred set the glass before him and beamed as her grandson cleaned his plate. He asked for another sandwich, but she told him, "You may want to save room for dinner, because I'm making barbecue pork sandwiches with those curly, seasoned fries you love so much."

"I can hardly wait," he told her. He kissed her cheek and told her he was glad to be here, and she shared the same sentiment.

"I need to run to the store, though," she told him. "I'm out of barbecue sauce. Want to come along?"

"Thanks, but I've been driving all day, Grandma. If it's all the same to you, I think I'll just stay here and relax a bit."

"Feel free to use the pool," she offered as she left out the door.

Steven went to the sliding glass doors and looked at the pool. It was a bit small, but it looked so inviting. He walked outside, stripped his clothes off, and dove in. He lay on his back and just floated around. The sun on his penis felt good. He began to get hard. He turned over, though, so the cold of the water could deflate it. That seemed to do the trick, so he turned to his back once again.

He began thinking about different things, such as his place on the team, his GPA, women, and wasn't even aware that the warmth of the sun had baked his penis to complete plumpness once again. That is, until ...

"I brought you a towel, Steven. I—Oh, my!"

He looked at his grandmother, then at his fully hard dick, then embarrassedly turned over again while shouting, "I'm sorry, Grandma. I ... I didn't know."

Mildred dropped the towel and hurried into the house.

Steven swam to the shallow end and waited until he became flaccid once again. He reached for the towel and stepped toward the house, but then came to a full stop. He agonized over having to interact with his grandmother after such a spectacle, but then thought, Well, it's not like she caught me jerking off or anything. This was enough to get his feet moving again, so he entered the house and made his way to his allotted bedroom, where he sat for a few minutes before deciding to get his shower.

Once that was out of the way, he dressed and went into the living room. He felt he needed to explain himself to his grandmother, who was in the kitchen preparing the night's meal. "Grandma, can we talk?"

She looked at him, smiled, and said, "There's no real need to, is there?"

"Ma'am?"

"Oh, come on, Steven. It's not like I never saw a penis before. You just caught me by surprise, is all."

"Um ... So we're good?" he asked.

"We're good," she assured him. "Now, I'm going to be in here a while. Why don't you go watch TV or something?"

"Okay," he answered, happy that the situation hadn't gotten weird. He looked at her video library, all of which was still on VHS, then opted for something on TV. He was in luck. AMC was currently going through one of its The Walking Dead marathons, and the episode currently playing was the one where everyone finds out that Carol's daughter, Sophia, was in Hershel's barn. He kicked back and immersed himself in it.

Time flew by, and eventually his grandmother said, "Steven, time to eat."

He knew better than to ask if he could eat in front of the TV as he had been doing since arriving at Arizona State, so he turned the set off and made his way into the kitchen. Dinner was wonderful, as he knew it would be, made even more special by his Grandma's lemonade. He was glad that the conversation never turned to what had happened earlier at the pool, and smiled just the tiniest of bits as he knew they both had moved past it.

"So, what do you want to do tonight?" Mildred asked just as they were finishing their meal.

He knew better than to suggest her watching The Walking Dead, so he offered what he felt to be a mutually-agreeable alternative. "Well, I haven't watched The Wizard of Oz in a while. Would you be up for that?" He knew she would as it was her favorite movie.

"That would be nice, Steven. Shall we say eight o'clock? That will give me time to clean the dishes and start on your clothes."

"I'll do the dishes," he told her.

"Nonsense. You are a guest in my home. Leave everything to me. Now go on back and watch your monster movies."

He laughed as he stood. Monster movies. Ha. He returned to The Walking Dead and continued to watch until Mildred made her way into the living room. "Are you ready?"

"Sure thing, Grandma," he said as he hopped up and inserted the tape into the VCR. He fast-forwarded to where the movie started, then said, "I haven't watched this since you and I last did right before you moved."

Mildred smiled warmly at him, then her attention went to the TV.

"You know," Steven began, "I was thinking about staying an extra day, if that's okay with you."

"Oh, that would be wonderful, dear," Mildred said. She patted his hand, but her eyes never left the movie.

About midway through, Mildred said, "Oh, where is my mind? I forgot the popcorn." She stood and made her way into the kitchen. Steven paused the tape so she wouldn't miss any of the movie. Five minutes later, she returned with a bowl of popcorn and two glasses of lemonade. She set one on the coffee table in front of her grandson and the other in front of herself. The bowl of popcorn went between them. Steven resumed the movie as he partook of the snack provided.

Toward the end of the movie, Steven began to yawn. They were small at first, but they kept growing and growing until he sounded like a wild animal baying at the moon. He forced himself to keep his eyes open till the end of the movie, but as soon as the credits began to roll he kissed Mildred good-night and went to his room where he stripped down to his skivvies and plopped onto the bed.

Oh, it was a terrible night for Steven. He dreamed that the witch from The Wizard of Oz had captured him and forced herself upon him. He distinctly remembered hearing a cackling laugh as she rode him. He checked himself, and sure enough, sometime in the night he had had a wet dream. I haven't had one since I was what? Thirteen? Fourteen? He cleaned himself up before going to the kitchen, where he found Mildred cooking Eggs Benedict.

"Good morning," she called out as he entered.

"Morning, Grandma." He sniffed. "Is that Eggs Benedict?"

"It sure is," she answered with a smile. "I'm going to make sure you have all your favorites while you're here."

He sat, and moments later Mildred set two plates at the table, then two glasses of milk. "Dig in," she said, and he did.

"So, what do you want to do today, Grandma?" Steven asked between forkfuls of his breakfast.

"Well, I've cancelled my regular activities, such as shuffle board and bridge, so I can spend the day with you," she answered.

"There's no need to do that," he said sincerely. "Don't let my presence keep you from doing what you love."

"I see those old biddies every day of the week," she told him. "I think I can survive without them for a few days."

Steven smiled a genuine smile.

"You look tired, Steven. Didn't you sleep well?"

He laughed, simply because he couldn't tell her the truth. He said, "I had a nightmare. I dreamed the witch from The Wizard of Oz was chasing me and laughing this cackling laugh."

"Oh, dear," Mildred said with surprise. "Did she sic those flying monkeys on you too?"

"No, there were no monkeys, just the witch." He laughed at that.

"Well, there are no witches here," she assured him. "Now, would you like to accompany me to the flea market today?"

"Yeah, sure. Sounds like fun," and once they had eaten and the dishes were washed, they went. Steven decided to make a day of it. After the flea market, he took Mildred out for sushi. She had never tried it, but she was open to the experience and actually enjoyed it.

Upon returning home, Mildred continued washing Stevens clothes while he played Final Fantasy IV on his laptop. She walked past him and asked, "What is that?"

"That's called a Desert Hag," he told her.

"Looks like The Creature from the Black Lagoon," she responded.

"The what?" he asked as he looked up at her. Then, "No, see?" and he googled "FFIV Hags." "This is a Water Hag, and this is a Desert Hag. Depending on what game you play, they can look like this, or like women ... anything, really."

"Hmmmm," she said in way of a response. Then, "Well, enjoy your game. I have one more load of laundry and I'll be through."

"Thanks, Grandma," he said, then returned his attention to the game.

Sometime later, Steven detected a familiar odor in the air. He paused his game and went into the kitchen to find that Mildred had just pulled a lasagna from the oven. "Grandma, are you trying to make me spend the whole summer with you?" he asked as he moved closer and took a big whiff of it.

She laughed as she said, "I told you that I was going to cook all your favorites while you are here. Would it spoil the surprise if I told you that tomorrow we're having cubed steak smothered in gravy with mashed potatoes and green beans?"

"If it weren't against the law, I'd marry you." He kissed her on the cheek, then asked, "How long before it's ready?"

"Five minutes, just long enough to do some garlic bread," she told him. He closed out his game, washed up, and returned to the kitchen to find that his plate was already at the table.

After dinner, Mildred said, "I'm afraid I have to go out for a bit. Winnie Bastion called to tell me her pug died. She wants to have a service for it."

"That's fine, Grandma. I'll just play my game some more."

"Don't get too involved," she warned. "Don't forget what happened last night after watching that movie."

He laughed. "I won't, I promise."

Steven heard Mildred walk through the door at precisely ten o'clock. He was currently in a battle with a sub-boss, so he couldn't readily break away from the game. It took about five minutes, but he finally defeated the Four Fiends of Elements. He saved and had just closed his laptop when Mildred appeared in his doorway carrying a tray of cookies and lemonade.

"How did it go?" he asked as she made her way toward him.

"I don't wish to sound cold-hearted, Steven, but sometimes I think people put too much emphasis on the role of a pet in their lives," she said as she sat the tray in his lap. "Some people like to think of their pets as their children, and I suppose that I can understand that to a degree, but in the end, it is just a companion. In the end, a dog is just a dog, a cat is just a cat, and a bird is just a bird, and I don't care how much a person may love that animal, when it dies, that cannot possibly equate to the loss of a child."

Steven knew that last part was about his Uncle Burt, who had died after being stabbed during a car-jacking. He really didn't know how to respond, so he just crammed a cookie in his mouth and washed it down with some of the lemonade.

"It is what it is, I suppose," Mildred finally said. "Now, you finish up your snack. I'm going to get my shower and then go to bed."

Steven did as he was told, and once finished, he took the empties to the kitchen and washed them before placing them in the dish drainer. He played a little more Final Fantasy IV, and at some point he had dozed off. Upon awakening, he saved the game, then went to sleep.

"You look worse than yesterday," Mildred said as Steven made his way into the kitchen. She set a fruit sampler in front of him alongside a glass of milk.

"I had another nightmare," he told her.

"Heavens, no!" Mildred exclaimed. "What was it this time?"

"Remember yesterday I showed you those hags from my game?" Mildred nodded her understanding. "I dreamed they were chasing me, and no matter how fast I ran, they would always catch me." This was the watered-down version. This was the "Rated-G for Grandma" version. If she only knew what he had really dreamed ...

Steven dreamed he was walking along the beach. He looked out over the water and saw a sea hag rise from the depths and begin making her way toward him. He remembered how wrinkly it had become from staying submerged for so long. He turned to run, but a desert hag was standing directly behind him. The hag pushed him down, then the two rent his clothed from him. The desert hag straddled his face while the sea hag straddled his pecker. He knew this because his mouth was being rubbed raw by a dry, abrasive pussy while his dick was being waterbombed. He tried in vain to push free, but he was too weak and feeble. The hags cackled wildly as they continued to have their way with him. When he awoke, he checked himself, and sure enough he had had another wet dream.

"Perhaps you should devote your time to something else and give that game a rest," Mildred suggested.

"I think you're right," Steven agreed.

"Oh, while I'm thinking about it. Shanna Pearson called and told me that her son was in town for a few days. She knows you're here, so she suggested that you and Tommy hang out tonight. You know, maybe go to a movie or something?"

"I don't know, Grandma," Steven said after little consideration. "I came here to spend time with you, not hang out with strangers."

"I appreciate that," Mildred said, "but we have already had so much fun together. I wouldn't mind. Really."

He looked at her, then said, "Okay, but only if you let me stop back here on my way home and spend a proper final day with you."

"Yes," Mildred said with a warm smile. "That would be delightful."

Steven got in around ten-thirty. There was a note on the door which read, "I fixed you a glass of lemonade. It's in the refrigerator." He opened the fridge, grabbed the glass, then decided he had had enough soda at the theatre. He emptied the contents of the glass back into the pitcher and washed it out before placing it in the drainer. He then went upstairs and went to bed.

Around eleven-thirty, Mildred made her way into the kitchen as she had done last night. She saw the glass in the drainer, and a devilish smile came to her lips. She made her way to Steven's room, approached his bed, pulled back the covers, and pulled his penis from his underwear. She took it into her mouth even as she undressed herself, and in no time at all she had sucked him to full hardness.

She crawled onto the bed, and without caution impaled herself upon his stiff rod. A moan escaped both their lips at the same time. Mildred began to move up and down with no care given to the possibility that her grandson may awaken, because the past two nights had proven that he wouldn't. She rode him hard and took him deep, and as her orgasm hit she began to laugh hysterically, as she had always done since that first one over fifty years ago.

Steven opened his eyes abruptly and shouted, "Grandma? What the hell?"

"NO!" she cried as she tried to pull herself free from him, but she was still in mid-orgasm and her pussy had a death grip on her grandson's hard, young cock. She buried her face in her hands and began to cry. "I'm sorry, Steven. I'm so, so sorry."

It took him a minute to fully awaken, to realize that this was really happening, that it wasn't a dream. "Grandma? What? ... Why?"

"Please forgive me, Steven," she said through her fingers, which still covered her face. "It's just that I haven't been with a man since your grandfather died, and when I saw your penis the other day ..."

He absorbed all this, then asked, "So last night, and the night before?"

"I'm so sorry."

"It was you, not a wet dream."

"Steven, please forgive me."

"But ... How? How could I sleep through something like that?"

She began to cry harder. She finally got herself under control long enough to say, "Your grandfather used to suffer migraines. I had developed a panacea that helped him to relax. I ... I used it on you, Steven. I'm so sorry," and the tears flowed once more.

He looked at her, her wrinkly skin, the bingo flaps on her arms. He wasn't angry. In fact, he was a bit impressed at her ingenuity. He noticed his cock was still inside of her, and it was still hard. He moved his hands to her hips, then began to slowly push himself in and out of her.

It took a moment for her to realize what was going on, but soon Mildred lowered her hands and said, "Steven? What—What are you doing?"

He said nothing. He continued to go in and out of her with ease as he didn't want to hurt her, and soon enough, "Oh ... Oh Steven. I'm going to have another orgasm." She did, and once more laughter filled the air.

He continued on, and soon his own vinegar strokes came into play. His face contorted into a caricature that Picasso himself might have painted. He growled like a dog warning another to stay away from its bone, then released himself inside his grandmother. He continued to go in and out of her, the light smacking of their intermingled juices filling the air. When he stopped, he looked up at her and asked, "How was that?"

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,040 Followers
12