Rx: Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth's face paled and her jaw dropped. She was stunned by his words and she had to take a step back to comprehend all he had said. In that space of time she managed to look over to Amber and read the anger that reflected there. Amber's eyes were slanted and her jaw clenched. Her fists were tight and her body stiff.

"Adam, I'm not going to explain myself to you. But you've offended my guest and you need to leave. You can call me tomorrow and tell me what was so important that you felt the need to rush over here after several months of no contact," Beth said.

Amber raised a brow, touched and curious why Beth hadn't explained they were just friends. She was also proud of her; she was right. Adam had lost the right to know what Beth was doing when the divorce was final.

Adam laughed. He pushed past Beth and headed to the living room. "You smell like crap, coloring your hair I take it. You always wanted too, didn't you. You'll look like some cheap whore. What color did you use?" He sat down on the sofa and put his feet up.

"What the hell?" Amber muttered and shut the door. She and Beth both headed to the living room and Amber stood next to her friend. "You were asked to leave, so why are you still here?" she asked.

"My wife and I..."

"Ex-wife," Amber corrected the man and then apologized to Beth for stepping in. "I'll go to the kitchen, if you need anything," she stressed the last word, "you holler out. I'll have the phone in my hand waiting to call the cops." She kissed her friend's temple and then walked out of the room, noting the pizza guy pull into the drive as she passed a window. Amber grabbed her purse and headed out the door, overpaying the man and getting herself back inside as fast as she could.

She sat in the kitchen straining to hear everything she could, in hopes she wouldn't have to call the police or step in to save her friend. She wasn't too sure if Adam had been abusive as well as controlling, but usually bad things came in pairs.

Beth knew Amber wasn't far away and she felt a wave of protection wash over her. "What is it Adam?"

"I wanted to see how you were doing, babe. Good thing I stopped by. You haven't gone all lesbo on me have you?" he asked.

Beth glared. "Adam, please leave. I'm fine and you've been very rude."

"Rude? I come home and find you in a robe, your hair smelling like a bottle of bleach, some black bitch I don't know and a fucking dog in the house I used to live in," he shouted back at her.

"You're right... used to live in. You don't any more. Amber and I are friends, we're going out tonight and though I don't have to explain myself to you, I will, then you can leave. Amber is the young woman that works at the pharmacy. She offered to color my hair for me and so I'm letting her. I've always wanted too."

Adam stood up and walked over to her. "Look Beth, I know you haven't been seeing anyone." His hand moved to grab her hip and he pulled her toward him.

"How do you know?" she asked, pushing on his chest to distance herself from him.

"I've been watching you. You're not seeing anyone. I think its time you realized you fucked up and you let me back in." His other hand came up to grab her chin and he held it firmly with his fingers. "You don't have to go and fuck girls. I'll take you back. It'll be good baby," he rubbed against her, his cock rising at the friction. "Hell, I may consider letting your new fuck buddy join us."

Beth's fingers curled into his shirt and she stared up at him. "Adam, let go of me and get out. You and I are so over. I don't want it to be like it was and if I were fucking Amber, as you seem to want to believe, I'd not share her with a man like you."

Adam grunted and pushed her away. "You know you were a lousy wife and a lousy bed partner. Maybe your dyke friend can teach you a few things." He walked past her and stopped to look at the woman in the kitchen. "You'll be disappointed in her. I doubt anyone can make the cold fish moan." He opened the door and slammed it hard.

Beth stood there shaking, one hand gripping the table she leaned against. Amber left the kitchen, locked the front door and went over to her friend. "I'm sorry." She pulled her into her arms and felt only compassion toward the shivering creature she held.

It took Beth a moment to realize she had someone she could lean on and when she did, tears erupted and a flood of salty wetness escaped her brown orbs. She trembled as her arms wrapped around Amber and she held her tight. Her nose started to get puffy and swollen and she sniffled loud, before becoming aware of the fact she was drenching her houseguest with hair coloring as well as emotional baggage.

"I'm sorry," Beth whispered. "He shouldn't have said all that stuff. He's an ass." She stepped back and let her hands move to Amber's arm. "Thanks though for staying. I felt safe, otherwise I don't know what would have happened."

"No worries." Amber's hand came up and wiped away the tears that had fallen down Beth's ivory skin. She noted the contrasting colors of her dark hued flesh and Beth's white coloring. "I'm glad I was here too." She smiled down, the few inches in height only added to the protective feeling she had toward the woman she was still touching. She realized what she was doing and quickly dropped her hand. "Let's grab a bite and then the timer should be screaming for us to rinse out your hair."

They released each other and quickly walked back to the kitchen. Beth grabbed two fresh sodas and a couple of paper plates. She tried not to think about the warm feeling she had in the pit of her stomach when she was being touched and held by Amber. Inwardly she cursed Adam for putting such thoughts in her head. The last thing she needed was to feel things for a friend that was just interested in being a friend, besides she didn't want a woman for a lover, that just wasn't natural. Beth pushed away the images that played on the edge of her mind and handed Amber a plate. "We are soooo going out after all of this."

"Yes we are," Amber agreed.

The two women managed to get two slices of pizza each into their hungry bodies before the timer buzzed and they were heading back to the bathroom to wash away the hair coloring. Amber's fingers ran under the water, lifting Beth's strands of wet hair; she spent several minutes on individual sections, rinsing until the water ran clear. She knew she shouldn't have enjoyed herself so much, but she did. She loved being so close to the woman. Beth's body bent over the sink and Amber's chest occasionally brushing against her as she reached over and poured water over her friend's head, was very intoxicating. Nevertheless, she had to admit she was prolonging the time and she told Beth she could rise up. She had a towel ready and wrapped it around the wet mane of hair.

"Did it work?" Beth asked, her voice somewhat throaty. Unbeknownst to Amber, Beth had been enjoying the tantalizing touch of another's fingers once more running through her hair. Several times a jolt of excitement ran through Beth when she felt Amber's nipples press against her back. She again grew angry with Adam as well as herself for thinking of her new friend in the manner she currently kept coming back to.

"Yes, but you can't tell that much until it dries. Let me work on your face. I'd prefer to let your hair air dry."

"Okay," Beth agreed and sat back down on the commode. "You know the smell is a bit much, do you think we could do the make-up somewhere else?" she asked.

"Yes " Amber agreed, adding her laughter with Beth's. "That is the one draw back of coloring, the stench." Together they gathered up the make-up and headed to the kitchen. "This good?" Amber asked.

"Perfect," Beth replied.

As Amber slowly played with colors and eased them onto Beth's porcelain skin, she found herself purposely leaning in closer so she could breathe in the scent of Beth and not the lingering scent of hair coloring. Her fingers smoothed in a creamy blush and as she applied a light brush of lip gloss, she ached to kiss the glistening lips.

Beth heard her and her eyes locked with Amber's. "You okay?" she whispered. She too was affected and for the first time that evening she wondered if Amber wasn't into women like Adam had suggested. A small thrill ran through her and nestled at the veins of her sex. She gasped a little and ran her tongue across her lips from pure instinct.

"Beth," Amber whispered. She took a deep breath and then cursed quietly to herself. She pulled back, giving Beth back her space. "You look lovely." She swallowed and smiled. "We'll need to change. You can't bring home a sweet fellow in your robe." She thought a moment and then added, "Well you could, but I think you'd be arrested for indecent exposure or something."

"You'll need to change too. Did you bring something? If not, I have something, I'm sure. We are about the same size aren't we? You're just taller."

"I've got some clothes in the car. I'll go grab them. NO looking in the mirror " Amber turned to leave and as she did she felt Beth's eyes on her. Could Beth be staring at her ass? Amber wasn't going to take a chance she wasn't; she increased the gentle sway of her hips, just enough to let anyone with a brain know she was being a bit showy.

Beth was watching and when Amber was out the door, a heated blush covered her cheeks. "Get a hold of yourself," she chastised herself and headed to her bedroom, taking note that Buster's food and water were full and he was quietly resting beside them. She wasn't sure where she and Amber were going, so she settled on a black dress with one inch wide shoulder straps, a high bust line and a small rhinestone tear drop that nestled at the center. Beth pulled on a pair of black panties, nude pantyhose, and slid her feet into a pair of two inch heels.

She fought the urge to rush over to the mirror and glance long and hard at herself, but she didn't want to disappoint Amber, instead she quickly plucked her pearl necklace and earrings from the jewel box and headed back to the kitchen. Amber was already there, looking like a million bucks, or so Beth thought she did.

"Nice," Amber said, letting her eyes take in Beth's new look. "I guess you looked at yourself, didn't you?" She smiled and winked.

"Nope. I haven't looked yet, believe me it was so hard not to "

Amber's grin grew and she took her friend's hand. "Do you have a full length mirror somewhere?" she asked.

"No, the bathroom one is the biggest."

"That'll do for now," Amber said. She took Beth back to the bathroom and placed her in front of the mirror. She stood behind her and rested her head on her shoulders. "That is you."

Beth studied the woman in the mirror. She could see the difference in her hair and her face she barely recognized. "Wow." She reached out and touched her reflection, not quite trusting it was really her. "It's really me?" she asked, her fingers trembling as they came away from the glass and she caressed her face. "Amber, thank you so much."

She turned around and wrapped her hands around Amber, pulling her into a tight embrace. Her lips pressed against her cheek and she whispered again her thanks in her friend's ear. She felt a tickle as Amber's black curls brushed against her nose and she breathed deep the scent of her shampoo. She kissed her ear and pulled back. Her eyes were a darker green and she looked down on Amber's pink painted lips. Without thought she pressed her mouth to her friend's and lingered for a moment on the soft skin.

Amber stayed still, her pulse racing as Beth rested her lips. When she left them, both women moaned. Beth stepped back and felt her skin grow hot. "Sorry," she whispered.

Amber shook her head. "Don't be. You're husband was an ass, but he wasn't wrong. I do like you, he just had the typical knee jerk reaction many folks have." She touched Beth's lips with one finger and then pulled her back for another kiss. This time she took a moment to trace the seam and then slip inside to taste the sweetness of both Beth and her lip gloss. She pulled back and smiled. "Here, reapply and then we need to go. I was planning on a comedy club, now I wonder if I should rethink that."

"Oh?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think maybe a different place. If you're game." Amber took Beth from the bathroom and then out to her car. Her fingers held hers in a soft grip, but inside both women were experiencing a plethora of emotions. As Amber drove and Beth settled into her seat, their hands reconnecting when they had started out on the drive, Amber explained her change of plans.

"There's a club. It caters to a special clientele. Folks, that like both ladies as well as men. Would you like to go?"

Beth worried her bottom lip with her teeth. "It's just a club right. I mean it doesn't let you openly..." She let her sentence fall, as her blush finished her thoughts for her.

Amber squeezed her hand. "No hon, it's just a club where if you are bi-sexual, gay or lesbian you're not going to be shunned, if anything you'll be hit on by both sexes." She glanced quickly over to her friend. "Believe me, you'll be hit on wearing that number."

"Well, you'll not suffer from your fair share of stares."

Amber smiled. "It is one of my favorite outfits." She had chosen a gold striped vest that hugged her large breast and a matching gold skirt. Her thigh high stockings hugged her full thighs and as she operated the pedals of her car, the lace top of them could be seen as could the gold painted clips. Her shoes added a splash of silver to the ensemble as it glittered and sparkled whenever light hit it at the right angle.

"That color compliments you very well."

"Gold usually works well on African-Americans. I love it," Amber grinned.

"I enjoy it on jewelry, does that count." Beth giggled and settled quietly into her seat. "I look forward to enjoying our night out."

"Me too," Amber said.

They reached the club after another fifteen minutes and walked in holding hands. Music poured from speakers around the room, the bass vibrating through the walls and the floor. Lights were turned down low and several couples of both male and female as well as the same sexes littered the dance floor. A smokey haze lifted on one side of the room, and Beth was glad to see Amber avoid that particular side. She smoked on rare occasions, usually at a small social luncheon that Adam had made her attend; she didn't miss him or those forced dinners.

They stopped at the bar, ordered a couple of drinks and then found their way to a small corner table. Each one took a seat, crossing long legs and catching a few tempting glances from both sexes. Amber had been to this place a number of times. She'd meant both men and women here, some had become lovers, some one night flings, and others simply acquaintances that became good friends. She'd played the field since her eighteenth birthday when she had left home and gone off to get her degree in Pharmacology. Now, at the age of thirty-three she was looking for something more stable. She thought her last relationship was that; she'd been wrong.

Beth nudged Amber's shoulder, bringing her back to reality. "Someone's coming," she whispered a few seconds before a tall black man stood in front of them.

"Ladies," he said nodding down to each of them. "Care for another round?" he asked.

"That sounds lovely," Amber said and offered him a seat. The handsome man stood much taller than the five-foot four brunette and the five-foot seven African-American beauty. Both women watched the middle aged gentleman sit down and lift his hand indicating he wished service.

A waitress passed and took their orders and then proceeded to gather up more as she made her way back to the bar. While she was gone, the gentleman introduced himself as Ruben and asked for theirs in return. Both ladies answered his question and soon all three were enjoying the music and their drinks.

"Amber, mind if I take both you and your friend out on the dance floor?" Ruben asked. Amber shrugged and nodded toward Beth. "Whatever she wants is fine with me."

Beth grinned and stood up. "Let's dance for Ruben," she told her friend and offered her hand to her.

Ruben's eyes filled with merriment. "Oh that would be nice." He watched Amber's fingers slip into Beth's palm and the contrasting colors brought a smile to his lips as he imagined the dark beauty and the white ivory melting together.

The man had been eyeing both ladies. This action was not lost on either woman. They both knew it and both were affected by it. Amber and Beth moved together and found a spot at the edge of the dance floor to perform for Ruben as well as anyone else that cared to watch them.

They moved like the river, each wave of their bodies merged in tune with the other. Amber's hands skated down Beth's torso and up her back to splay open and help her lean against them. Their hips gyrated and their breasts would occasionally push and press with the others. Eventually, no one else was in the club. They were in their own cocoon of passion. The music was there and shadows of bodies filled the room, but in their own little imaginations they were the only people on the dance floor.

The rhythm of the tunes increased and their bodies moved fluidly through every bump and grind that they forced the other to accept. Beth's fingers dug into Amber's ass as their sexes ground together. Her mouth opened in a moan when Amber gave into the urge and cupped Beth's right breast, kneading and caressing it through the black material she wore against her creamy skin.

Hands moved like a painter's brush as their fingertips explored satiny nylons and stockings. Beth teased the elastic strap that kept Amber's thigh highs up. The snap brought a hiss to Amber and for a moment she forgot she was the aggressor and let Beth snap the strap again. When the sting riveted through her body, a tightening ran through her pussy. She was taken back slightly, unsure what it meant, because the last time another tried to give her a bite of pain, she'd rebelled against it.

Beth was covered in sweat and wanted to do more things to Amber. There was a heat radiating from deep within her and she wanted to explore it at the same time she wanted to explore Amber's form. When the music ended, both women were holding onto each other, each one feared falling if they let go.

Ruben had watched everything. He knew the minute his opportunity to enjoy the two women at the same time was gone. It had been in their eyes the moment the music had ended. There was a connection there, one that he wouldn't be allowed to penetrate unless they invited him in. A smile crept across his face as he pulled a business card from his shirt pocket and wrote his private number on it.

He stood and walked over to the sweaty women, that glistened under the clubs lights. "Bethany, Amber, when you are ready to add a third player, call me." He gave them the card and kissed each woman's temple. He winked and headed toward the exit. He was done for the night. Ruben had found his desires sedated when he realized he would have to wait for the two gems in the room to call him.

Beth held the card and bit the inside of her cheek. She folded it and held it out for Amber to take. "We haven't been here long, but I think I'm ready to leave."

Amber smiled, plucked the card from her friend's hand and tucked it into her vest. "Me too," she whispered. "But first." She pulled Beth into her arms and kissed her fully on the mouth. Her tongue darted in and out, tasting woman and drink, enjoying and savoring the flavor that she was suddenly thirsting for. Her hands moved over both ass cheeks and she gripped them.

A groan of lust, pleasure, confusion and need poured from Beth's lips and she shook with passion. "Amber we need to go," she whimpered when their lips parted.