Ryan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a minute! You can't talk about Caroline like that. She and Ryan were perfect together. They've known each other since they were kids. Besides, Ryan hasn't been in a serious relationship since he broke up with Caroline. He hasn't even dated the same woman for more than a few months. It's just a matter of time before he realizes that Caroline is the one he wants," she said looking pointedly at Dani.

"Bitch, are you crazy," Crystal retorted. "Why do you care? It seems to me that you should have been spending more time paying attention to your own personal life than sticking your nose into something that isn't any of your business."

Before Karen could respond, Monica asked incredulously, "Have you been keeping tabs on Ryan and reporting back to Caroline all this time?"

The guilty look on Karen's face was answer enough.

"How could you Karen! Ryan hasn't given the slightest indication that he wanted to rekindle his relationship with Caroline. She's been gone two years and he hasn't made any attempt to contact her. I thought I knew you. I just can't believe you did this."

Karen was starting to tear up.

"She's my best friend," she cried, "You know how she was after Ryan broke up with her. She just thought that once he had time to think about things, once he had time to miss her, he would change his mind. I only tried to do what I could to help her."

"Girl, you've got more problems than your friend Caroline," Crystal stated.

Jessica turned to Dani and said, "I'm so sorry about this Dani. If I had known what Karen was up to I wouldn't have invited her to join us.

Shocked, Karen said in an anguished voice, "Jessica!"

"I'm sorry Karen, but that was pretty low. Ryan is a grown man who's perfectly capable of making his own decisions, which I believe he did when he broke up with Caroline. You can't fix Caroline's life. She needs to move on. I might not have known what you were up to, but I do know this, if you hurt Dani, Ryan will make you very, very sorry."

Everybody suddenly realized how quiet Dani was.

"Are you ok, Sis," Crystal asked, concerned.

Dani smiled slightly, amused at the sudden attention.

"I tried to tell you I was fine, but you went all Madea on her. I knew about Caroline and I know why Ryan broke up with her. Karen is wasting her time, but it's her time to waste. Ryan is never going back to her, even if I'm not in the picture."

Karen bowed her head knowing she took a gamble and lost. Because of her stupidity she might well lose two of her good friends, Jessica and Monica.

*

Once Dani got home and Crystal left, she was able to think about what Karen tried to do.

While she thought it was admirable that Karen wanted to help her friend, she'd step over the boundaries by fostering hope for Caroline when there was no chance that Ryan would reconcile with her. Ryan was lost to her, not because of another woman, but because of his own feelings. Nothing was going to change that.

The past was the past and Dani saw no reason to burden Ryan with this little bit of drama.

*

Dani was making herself comfortable at Ryan's place. In fact, she was spending a lot of time at his house, her clothes in his closet attested to that. Ryan called earlier to say that he was working late giving her more than enough time to take a long warm bubble bath and put on something more comfortable than her work clothes.

After the bath, she wrapped herself in a big fluffy blue towel and went into the bedroom, but stopped dead in her tracks. Ryan was lying on the bed dressed in jeans and a black polo shirt. He was on his side, with his hand propping up his head as he grinned at her.

He'd arrived while she was in the shower. Hearing the sound of running water, he walked into the bathroom, peeped into the shower area and saw her sliding the loofah over her sexy body. His imagination kicked in as he thought of the warm water slooshing over her silky brown skin as he slid his hands over her wet slippery flesh. His palms itched and his cock twitched as he restrained himself from doing just that.

"I thought you were working until eight tonight," Dani said, smiling back at him.

"Didn't need to be there. Micah came by and relieved me. He'd finished his meeting downtown and wasn't ready to call it a day, so here I am," he explained.

Sitting up on the edge of the bed, Ryan pulled Dani to him.

He loosened her death grip on the towel and pulled it from her body. Dani heard his intake of breath as he looked at her, his eyes touching all the curves as he felt the warmth radiating from her moist body.

Groaning, he pressed his face into the valley between her firm breasts, taking in the light fresh scent of her body wash and the heat of her beginning arousal. No matter how many times he saw her naked, touched her sweet body, it was always the same exquisite pleasure.

He turned his head and kissed the right nipple, then swiped it with a broad stroke of his tongue. Dani's hands flitted through his short hair, her nails scraping his scalp as her intimate recesses started to tingle. She signed when she felt his thick middle finger slip into her tight wetness, the slight roughness making her walls constrict.

Ryan stroked in and out, slowly at first, then increased the pace as her vaginal fluids lubricated his finger. By the time he inserted a second finger, Dani was pulling at his hair, groaning in need. With his left hand holding her ass tightly, he slotted his index and middle fingers into her now spasming pussy, picking up the pace as her desire grew.

Dani panted his name over and over, as he delved faster into her burning vagina. Within minutes, she threw back her head and screamed out her orgasm, her warm cream flowing into his palm.

Her legs felt like jelly, but Ryan held her and gently pulled her down to the bed. Still panting with her eyes closed, Dani felt Ryan ease off the bed. She heard the rustling of clothing and knew what he was doing. In her mind's eyes she could see the hard planes of his body and the jutting thickness of his cock.

Ryan head was spinning with desire as he quickly undressed. Every time he touched Dani, it was becoming harder to stop. Although he always orgasmed during their love play, he wanted more, he wanted to feel his dick deep in the slick haven of her sweet body where he could spilled his seed.

He knew from the beginning that waiting would be difficult and that had proven to be true. But despite what he wanted, he needed her to trust him to keep his promise to go at her pace. Whatever that would take, he'd do it, as long as she wanted that way, he would do it.

He knew that she wanted him bareback. Just the though of nothing between them heightened his arousal and made waiting even more difficult. Looking down at her gloriously naked body, he felt desire sweep through his entire body and felt a burp of pre-cum from his rigid cock and the tightening of his abdominal muscles.

Dani opened her eyes as she felt Ryan's weight on the bed. She continued to watch him as she moved to the center of the bed, entralled by his arousal. His green eyes were so dark with desire that they almost looked black. She smiled as he opened her trembling legs and crawled his big body between her thighs settling into the cradle of her sweet curvy body.

With a sigh, he held her head in his hands and rained soft kisses all over her face. Dani arched her back and moaned as he bit and licked her lips until they were swollen. While he devoured her with his oral ministrations, the head of his long cock rubbed against the small patch of fine hair on her neatly trimmed mons.

Dani arched and groaned deeply.

Ryan, momentarily having his fill of her lips, slid down to her full breasts, taking a hard nipple into the hot interior of his mouth. He teased the sweet bud with the tip of his tongue, rasping it with each stroke. Dani 's back bowed as she luxuriated in the pleasure zinging down from her breast to her throbbing core.

Ryan continued to ravage her plump breasts, but she wanted something more. With her hands on his shoulders, she urged him down the length of her body, pushing him closer to the source of the fire that inflamed her entire body. On the way down, he stopped to briefly flick his tongue in search of her deep belly button, licking and sucking before moving on. In a rush of pleasure her pussy throbbed and gushed its fragrant juices.

By the time his lips brushed the tuft of soft hair, Dani was almost delirious with desire for her man. No one had ever touched her the way Ryan did. He drove her wild with the merest touch and claimed her body and soul. She didn't know what power he held over her, but she understood that it was the sweetest pleasure she could ever know.

Dani's mind melted, as did her body when his mouth slid down to her opening and her rich nectar flooded his tongue. He groan and slurped as he devoured the delicious banquet set before him, growling his enjoyment. Then his eyes caught hers as she watched and she knew in that moment that this would be the night.

"Ryannnnn," Dani groaned on the threshold of a searing orgasm. She needed that release, but at the same time she wanted it to go on and on. But it was too late for waiting, the fine tentacles of burning heat were crawling up the walls of her pussy.

"Oh, fuck, baby! Oh, yessss.... Right there, right there.. Oh, my godddddddd!" she screamed as Ryan took her clit in his mouth and suck down hard, hurling her into into a splintering roaring climax.

Dani's orgasm rolled over her in huge waves as Ryan alternately teased her clit and suck at her opening, swallowing her creamy goodness as if it were a lifeline. Just as she thought it was over, her orgasm built again, but this time it rocked her into oblivion.

Long minutes later, when Dani became aware of her surroundings again, Ryan was still licking her pussy and her inner thighs. Her breathing was far from normal, but at least she could catch a breath without feeling she was losing consciousness.

She sighed and stroked his head.

Looking up at her, he flicked her clit with his tongue and watched her eyes flutter close then open again as she arched her body into his glistening lips. Giving her clit a final nip and a kiss, he smiled at her, licking his wet lips.

Returning his smile, Dani pulled slightly on his hair and whispered his name.

"Ryan."

His face grew suddenly hard with need.

Ryan pulled up onto his knees, with his thighs supporting the back of hers as he held her open to his gaze. Reaching down he dipped his thumb into her pussy, coating it with her pearl essence. As Dani watched, he licked the juices off of his thumb and grinned when her eyes widen.

Leaning over her, he bowed his head and softly kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth, letting her taste the flavor of her arousal. Dani caught his tongue with her lips and lightly sucked, then explored the interior of his mouth. She hummed as she shared the tang of her desire with him.

As they continued to kiss and stroke each other, the heat began to rise again. Dani looked up at Ryan and said the words he'd been waiting to hear.

"Come inside me, Ryan," she begged.

Ryan breathed a deep sigh and pressed his forehead onto hers as his heart started to hammer. His fingers once again coaxed her burning pussy into giving up it's silky fluids. When he heard her crying out for completion, he rubbed the head of his cock against her opening sliding it up and down while adding his pre-cum to her lubricating juices.

Dani arched her back as she locked her arms around his neck, gasping for each breath as she ran her hands through his hair. Her entire body was on fire, even her fingers felt like the nerve endings were over stimulated.

Ryan, pressed his cock head into Dani hot pussy, straining from the effort not to take her in one thrust. When the head popped in, he heard the sharp intake of her breath and felt the tightening of her body as he breached the fortress of her virginity. He stopped to let her get accustomed to his hardness and width. Within seconds, Dani was urging him for more, wrapping her legs around him.

Rocking his hips slowly, Ryan slid more and more of his cock along Dani's tight channel. He started a rhythm that would allow a few inches of his shaft to slide in and out rapidly until her body lost some of it's tension. There was little pain, however, the pressure from the girth of his shaft was considerable. She arched her back, her bottom lip trembling slightly.

Pulling his head down to kiss him, she whispered, "Mine."

Ryan groaned at Dani's possessiveness, but remained still a few more seconds before slowly sliding his cock in and out of her soft willing body. He began the long deep strokes, patiently accustoming her to his size. Soon his movement flowed into an increasingly smooth rhythm, her fluids pouring out to aid the delicious ride to fulfillment.

Ryan looped his arms under hers at her shoulders, as Dani tightened her legs around his hips. With their mouths opened and searching, their breaths fanned the fires of desire and their approaching orgasm sent shivers up their spine.

He felt Dani's pussy clasp his cock more firmly in fluttering waves, her breathing becoming more erratic. Ryan was now pounding into her, every stroke hitting her clit, searing it, burning the nerve endings with aching pleasure. He reached the height of his own pleasure when he felt his balls draw up, his lower back stiffened and his body jerked as his hot sperm rushed through his shaft and spewed out into Dani's quaking body.

Dani screamed out in joy, her body jerking and throbbing in wave after wave of immeasurable rapture. The pulsing walls of her pussy clutched Ryan's spurting organ sending him shouting into the throes of glorious ecstasy.

The passage of time became meaningless as they floated through the warm haze of their climax, their senses attuned only to each other. When the rush of pleasure eased, they found themselves smiling in the wake of sexual fulfillment. Ryan let out a heart felt, "Damn!" While Dani stroked his moist shoulders and back and was engulf in the earthy scent of their lovemaking.

"Fuck, baby, that was more than worth the wait," he declared, withdrawing his softening cock from her flushed body before rolling onto his back and pulling her close to him.

Dani stretched, noting the soreness in her body, but it was a good soreness. She rubbed herself against Ryan, her body still trembling with the after shocks of the most sensual experience that she'd ever had.

"Oh, yeah. If I had known it would be that good, I would have jumped your bones the minute that I saw you," Dani teased with an impish grin.

Ryan rolled back on top of her, sucked her neck, then licked it.

Looking into her eyes, he confessed, "I think my dick has been hard since the moment I saw you."

"Ummm, baby," she sighed, reaching down to stroke his cock back to fullness.

"How soon can we do it again?"

Ryan eyes darkened as he lowered his head, "Are you sure you're ready for more?"

Dani nodded and pulled his head down to hers.