Ryan Enjoys Exploring

Story Info
Ryan has fun with friend, sister, and girlfriend.
2.5k words
3.58
55.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

*****

Ryan sat on the couch as his sister and her boyfriend sat on the other end. Mike was pawing at her heavily as they didn't even pretend to watch the movie. Ryan could only think of his girlfriend Liz as he watched Taylor stick her tongue down Mike's throat.

After another ten minutes of watching the two of them paw like animals, Ryan slunk upstairs to his bedroom. It was torturous still being in high school and not able to spend time with his girlfriend like Taylor could spend time with Mike. She had barely scraped through high school and was now in community college.

Their dad was still not home as he stripped down and climbed into bed. Their mother was already in bed to be at work early the next day. Dad had had orders to Korea but rejected them so he could be there for Ryan's graduation. Unfortunately, Dad seemingly was never home because of work on the base.

Muting the volume on his laptop, Ryan started a favorite video of his as he lay in bed. It was of two guys and a girl. Liz would most likely be disgusted if she knew of his fantasy. She had turned 18 a month ago shortly after he had and still told him to wait. She wasn't waiting for graduation. Ryan didn't know what she was waiting for.

He had managed to finger her a few times and eaten her out once since her birthday. She hadn't done anything with him yet at all. He would love to be railing her like the guy in the video as one of his friends like Paul pushed his dick in and out of her mouth. He could definitely picture it as she rode one dick and sucked the other.

Paul always seemed to come to mind when Ryan watched a video like this. Something about Paul pulled in his mind. Maybe something could happen between the two of them as they fucked Liz or even Heather. Heather was the dream girl around town. She had graduated with Taylor and was one of her best friends.

Ryan kept stroking on his cock as he thought about maybe Heather and Liz together worshipping his cock before he pounded Liz and then Heather. He groaned loudly as he came. Grabbing some tissues he cleaned himself up before zoning out.

It wasn't long before he heard the familiar sounds of Taylor and Mike. Once again he felt himself get aroused to the sounds of his elder sister getting fucked. It made him feel dirty and awkward but he didn't care anymore. He pushed his boxers down again and jerked off again to the sounds from next door.

Sunday's were always boring around the house. Dad had slipped in at some point and slipped back out before Ryan woke up. Mike had also disappeared when Taylor came downstairs in nothing but a camisole and panties. She had her nipples poking out of the camisole as she sat down to eat breakfast.

Ryan texted Paul to join him for some video games. Paul agreed to come over later when he was free. His little sister was turning 17. They were almost Irish twins, with him being 18 for a few weeks now.

The rest of the morning dragged on as he waited for Paul to show up. Once he was over, the two got lost in playing the game with minimal conversation. Dinner time raced at them when they found some leftovers. Mike's car was now in the driveway and he was nowhere to be seen in the house. Neither was Taylor easy to find.

Retreating to his bedroom, Paul and he began looking up rumors about their favorite teams and video game reports. That lost its appeal after a little bit as the missing two were found by noise. Ryan was sprawled out on his bed as he heard Mike praise Taylor's oral skills.

"Why is your sister still with that loser?" "I'm not sure, man." "I would be a much better choice for her than him." Ryan eyed Paul. "You know I would!" "Yeah, you're right." "You know I am! I have intelligence. I have a personality. I have a lack of being Mike."

"You really have a crush on my sister." "Taylor is hot. You're parents did good. You bagged Liz, so you know it's true." "I guess so." Mike was soundingly returning the favor Taylor had given him now by the sounds barely audible through the wall.

Paul was adjusting himself through his pants as he sat at the desk. "Fuck it man. I haven't cum in a few days." "I jerked off twice last night." "Liz still not putting out?" "Nothing. I ate her out last week." "You told me." "You need to experience a blow job, brother. Not just your hand doing the deed. I mean, it works well enough. It just isn't the best thing. Or even close to it."

Paul had lost his virginity a few years ago to his ex and was still looking for his second. Ryan was envious of his friend. Paul was really fixing himself now above his pants.

Taking a risk, Ryan pushed his pants down and whipped his dick out. Paul joined him in depantsing. Ryan started stroking his cock as Paul joined him on the bed and did the same. Measuring himself mentally, Ryan noted Paul was a similar size. He wasn't sure which was bigger. The ginger shaved though and had no pubic hair unlike Ryan. They furiously stroked to the manic sounds of pleasure Taylor shouted out about.

Looking at his friend, Ryan leaned in and kissed him. There was a definite difference then kissing a girl but he had no qualms about it. It turned from a kiss into something more though as Paul moved over him. Soon they were thrusting against each other, cocks rubbing against each other.

Ryan called out first as he erupted. He paused as Paul kept going. Paul groaned a minute later as he came as well. It was a new experience feeling someone else cum against his skin. They collapsed against each other.

Liz and he had made out some more after school. He had gotten a finger in her and made her moan much like he heard Taylor moan. She had stroked him through his shorts and made him cum. It was the furthest the two of them had gotten so far.

Paul and he had talked and agreed they were open to more of the same in the future. The house was empty like normal as he walked in. Scurrying to the bedroom, he stripped off his sticky underwear and ran to the shower. The shower was a blessing as he cleaned off his seed. He heard his sister come in.

Ryan freaked out a moment as he realized his clothes were in the room. Then he remembered he could just use a towel and go back to the bedroom that way. Turning the shower off, he toweled off and headed back to his room. Taylor just waved as she saw him enter the room.

She was in booty shorts and a tank top with knee high socks. His erection tented the towel as he raced inside. He desperately needed to jerk off again. After finally being brought to orgasm by Liz and seeing how his sister was dressed, his arousal was firing on all cylinders. It was almost torture.

Not even bothering to lay down on the bed, Ryan started tugging on his cock as he thought again back on Liz's hand caressing and playing with his cock through his shorts. Her hand had tugged and twisted just right even with the fabric in the way. It had been amazing.

"Holy shit! Ryan!" The towel was at his ankles as he faced away from Taylor. The action was unmistakable. He stopped. "What? Taylor!" "Why- oh my fucking god! You got turned on by me!" "No! Liz... finally jerked me off."

"Oh... still!" "Taylor... just leave me be." "I need to borrow some money for gas." "Why?" "Mike got caught shoplifting on base and I need to pick him up." "No! Ask Dad to bail him out." "No. He's already pissed. Mike's lucky Dad wasn't the arresting officer." "Why don't you have gas money?"

The conversation was markedly odd due to him being nude, hand still on his deflating cock, as he discussed Mike with his sister. "Dad limits my money cause of Mike. That's why he's always over here. I used most of my gas money on... on some pills." "Haha. You're such an idiot." "Ryan!"

Her eyes were pleading with him as he laughed some more. Taylor swooped in and kissed him as her hand groped his deflated cock. He kissed back as her hand stroked him to his full erection. She kept stroking his 5.5 inch stick as he kissed her back. His hands found her ass as she maneuvered him towards the bed.

Ryan enjoyed the view as he lay on his bed, Taylor jerking him as she kissed his thighs. Then her lips made his cock disappear. He moaned at the intense pleasure he felt. A few motions from her brought him right up to his level. Her hands squeezed his balls lightly as she worked her tongue around his tip.

He grunted as his only warning. He flooded her with his orgasm as she kept up her work. It was the best pleasure he had ever experienced in his life. He felt more wiped than he had earlier. Taylor dipped out of his room after rummaging through his wallet.

Neither of the siblings saw each other the next couple days. Paul was constantly occupied and Liz was busy dealing with a major course project. Paul did find some free time Friday night that he could extend into Saturday. Liz promised she could swing by Saturday afternoon.

Ryan wasn't hoping for much from either as Friday night came slowly in. After hearing his mother fall asleep, Ryan paused the game and looked at Paul, "I have a story for you. You won't believe me. But Monday..."

Paul asked for proof after hearing the story but Ryan had none. Mike wasn't over tonight but Taylor was home. Dad had been furious with the shoplifting incident. Mike was barred from base now and lucky Dad was now a top leader on base instead of a cop.

Texting Taylor to come in, she came in wearing a camisole and yoga pants. She had a noticeable set of lips as she stood inside the closed door. "What?" "Tell Paul what happened Monday." She looked away blushing. "I... no." "Dude! You weren't lying."

Taylor opened the door. "Taylor... stay." She looked at Ryan. He motioned her to come sit on the bed. She did. Paul sat down on her other side. It was a weird situation at first as she kissed one then the other.

Paul undid his pants as she kissed Ryan again. He was hard as her hand grasped him. She returned to kissing him as Ryan undid his pants. Her other hand grasped him as well. A few more minutes saw her get between them on her knees.

She started with Paul and started sucking on him before moving to Ryan and then back. Both enjoyed the sensations Taylor was creating for them. The boys felt the need for more contact and began to kiss once more.

Ryan began to move Taylor's camisole up exposing her nude chest. The boys stopped kissing to tease and tweak her assets. It was not long before her yoga pants were on the floor with her panties.

Her hair was trimmed neatly. He enjoyed the sight. He was surprised at the speed Paul had in getting between her legs as she continued to suck on his cock. It was close to magic as he was so close to his fantasy.

Paul was not down there for long before he looked questioningly at Ryan. Ryan sensed the mood and removed his sisters mouth from his dick. Reaching in his nightstand, he grabbed a condom and tossed it to his friend.

In seconds, Paul was inside Taylor, who resumed her work on Ryan. It was finally, really happening for Ryan. Paul was a jackhammer as she made moans. They were no where near what Mike caused her to scream and shout, but neither guy cared. Paul came quicker than Taylor expected.

She tried every trick she could to bring Ryan off quickly. Taking one of his balls into her mouth, she stroked him furiously. That did the trick just right.

Liz lay next to him on the bed where he had gotten his first, second, and third blowjobs. He had given his first that morning to Paul before Paul had left. It was only the second time Liz and he were laying together in a bed.

She was facing him as he traced her breasts with his fingers. She looked so beautiful to him. He kissed her. She kissed back. They got more and more into it as the kisses became sloppier. Her top went flying. A first. His shirt went flying. His shorts went to the bottom of the bed. She reached through his fly. She was touching his cock! Her bare hand on his bare flesh!

Thanking the volume of pleasure he had experienced in the last day, Ryan didn't cum as she rubbed him. He pushed her shorts down to reveal she was sans underwear. She was completely shaved again, like last time.

She whispered, "Do you have a condom?" "Yes?" "Yes." He tried kissing her as his arm flailed for the nightstand. Breaking away, he grabbed the condom and rid himself of his pesky underwear. He slid the condom on as quickly as possible before lining himself up with her. She nodded as he pushed against her lower lips.

His first push missed. He tried a second time, finding entrance. She moved her hand and lined him up better. Pushing slowly, he found the proper channel. It felt so enticing even with the protection. He slid in more and more as they kissed. Once he felt far enough, instincts took over and he began humping away. Together the two of them found a rhythm.

Three minutes in he knew he was about to be spent. "Baby, I'm about to cum." "Stop." He froze up full stroke. She extracted herself from him and undid the condom. She smiled at him before sucking on the head. Her face grimaced. He imagined it was because of the latex flavor. Her tongue rapidly worked on him as he climaxed quickly.

She took as much as she could of his still heavy load. Ryan fell against the pillows now. Liz climbed up to him and kissed him. He didn't mind the transfer she gave to him. Her head lay on his shoulder as they fell asleep.