Ryan Paevey: The MILF Lover Pt. 02

Story Info
Savannah meets Ryan Paevey & he loves that she's a mom.
1k words
4.17
9.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan was sucking Savannah's huge tits with his lips and tongue as she was stroking his cock locked in his embrace against the hotel room door. Savannah was so turned on by the actions of this gorgeous model/actor she screamed out "Oh God Ryan please fuck my tight pussy."

Ryan took this cue and used his thickening cock to fuck the beautiful MILF before him. With every thrust she grew wetter & hotter. Savannah's pussy was very tight seeing as it had been 2 years since she had engaged in sexual activity with any man. Savannah was involved with what seemed like a sweet man before she became a mother who turned violent & when she wouldn't please him orally or vaginally he would look for a woman to fuck elsewhere. Peter turned out to be the most egotistical maniacal bastard she had ever met. She never regretted having her daughter but she did regret every moment she ever had with Peter.

Now that she was getting fucked by her favorite daytime actor Ryan Paevey she felt completely different. He was paying close attention to her gorgeous voluptuous body to ensure it was very pleasurable. The differences were vast between them. Peter had a 5" cock that was no thicker than an eraser & could barely please a woman at all. He assumed he was God's gift to women but all he did was abuse them cheat on them & be an all around jackass. Savannah was feeling Ryan's thick cock fill her pussy & make her orgasm over an over again.

Savannah "Oh Ryan please fuck me everyday!"

Ryan looked at the sexy MILF with a smile "I would gladly fuck your perfect body everyday making you cum over & over again."

Savannah smiled continuing to fuck her gorgeous date. Once she got close to the final orgasm her body shook with great tremors releasing a huge squirt of hot sticky cum all over his cock. Ryan held her on the bed thrusting his final thrusts releasing his cum inside her beautiful sweet pussy & then some onto her gorgeous juicy 38dds.

As they lay there on the bed after an amazing fuck session Ryan kissed her for only a moment but to Savannah it felt like an eternity. The sting of his lips burned hers for what seemed like hours.

Savannah "You are an amazing lover."

Ryan "With the right woman any man can be."

Savannah got a call from a blocked number "Hello I want to see her."

Savannah "Peter you're never seeing our daughter again."

Peter "Yes I will. I promise I will. Even if I have to force you to fuck me."

Savannah "I'm never fucking your small dick ever again Peter. You cheated on me you abused me you were a major ass. Go to hell."

Peter "I'm gonna take you with me then."

As soon as Savannah got off the phone with her ex Ryan asked "Who was that?"

Savannah "That would be my jackass of an ex boyfriend. For the first few weeks I dated him he seemed nice but then he changed. He began yelling at me, hitting me, forcing himself on me, & cheating on me."

Ryan "So you never even chose to have your daughter?"

Savannah "No but the moment I saw her face I loved her. I always wanted to protect her."

Ryan "I would never be that way. I love kids & they love me. I also love moms."

Savannah "I'd say that last part is obvious."

Ryan "I could make it more obvious."

Savannah "What do you have in mind?"

Ryan pressed his lips against hers in a burning sweep moving his hands down her naked body taking the gorgeous woman before him. Savannah felt him once again kiss down her neck to her to tits & then down to her clit sucking hard. Ryan's lips were surrounding her pussy with his tongue swirling between the lips. Savannah's hands were gripping the bed as he went to town on her beautiful sweet tight pussy.

Savannah "Oh God Ryan don't stop. I'm gonna cum already."

Her face grew excited as Ryan licked & nibbled on her pussy getting her closer to squirting in his face. It took a whole 3 minutes for a release of cum to squirt onto the mans face. Ryan didn't care about that he just wanted to please Savannah. Savannah pulled him up away from her pussy taking his thick cock in her mouth sucking all the way to the base. Her fingers were massaging his balls as she sucked getting him hard & ready to fuck her again.

The moment she released his cock from her mouth he thrust inside her pussy trying to out fuck himself. Savannah felt her body shake with each & every thrust feeling insanely wet. Ryan paid close attention to his new lovers body making sure she enjoyed every moment. However this would be a shirt lived feeling. Right as they midway through the fuck the door was forced open.

Savannah "Oh my god what are you doing here?"

Peter "I'm here to take you away."

Savannah "Fuck off Peter. I'm with Ryan now. He actually knows how to fucking please a woman."

Peter "If he thinks he can take my daughter I'll kill him."

Ryan paused himself "Look whoever you are, you don't barge into a hotel room & you don't threaten a woman or her child. You certainly don't threaten me."

Peter "I don't give a flying fuck who you are mr tv detective but that's my daughter & nobody but me is going to be her father."

Ryan "Says the guy who raped his girlfriend to get her pregnant or were you even trying?"

Peter "What I do is none of your fucking business."

Savannah "Well Peter you're wrong. My daughter loves him. He's a much better father figure than you. As for me he can certainly fuck better than you. I'm calling the police."

Peter "No you won't Savannah. It's just an empty threat."

Ryan "If it were an empty threat why are they down the hall right now?"

The door swung open again as two detectives walked in.