Ryan Paevey: The MILF Lover Pt. 04

Story Info
Savannah and Ryan continue their sexual love affair.
1k words
4
8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Olivia saw Ryan approach her suggesting going to the park that day she shouted "Yea! Let's go! Mommy, can he push me on the swings?"

Savannah said with a smile on her face "Sweetie why don't you also go on the big slide with him too? I bet he'd love it."

Ryan, Savannah and Olivia walked down to the park and began to play on the swings. Olivia kept saying "Higher. Higher. Mommy watch."

Savannahs face was lit up with the most beautiful look of happiness and joy watching Olivia have fun with her new boyfriend. He was so excited to spend time with a cute little girl. Ryan wanted his own baby so badly and was hoping that the amount of times he had pleasurably fucked his goddess known as Savannah that he would get that child he longed for.

He absolutely loved children and couldn't wait to be a father. The time he spent that day with Savannah and her daughter made him immediately want to become an instant family. He got so caught up in spending time with Olivia on the swings and slide, he actually grabbed Savannah and said "I have this crazy idea. Don't hate me. I'm falling for you and I want a family. Will you come with me without asking any questions?"

Savannah smiled and followed Ryan without a peep spoken. Her daughter was following close behind and she just smiled knowing she had an adult male who made her mommy happy.

Olivia was practically head over heels for Ryan. She spoke up "Is he gonna be my new daddy?"

Ryan peeked at liv smiling, but never answered her question. He wanted that so badly. For a child to call him daddy. For a woman to call him hubby. His dream was to have a beautiful family and knew with these two he would get that.

They hadn't known each other more than a couple of days but Ryan was clearly in love with Savannah. He paused their walk for a moment to pull Sav close to him wrapping his arms around her neck and back smothering her sweet lips with the most passionate kiss she had ever received. It seemed every time he kissed her it got better and better.

Olivia looked at Ryan sweetly and shyly "Aww... Are you married now?"

Hearing those words out of Olivia's mouth led Savannah and Ryan to feel immense love for that little girl. It wasn't true, but Ryan hoped it soon would be.

Upon finishing their walk, Ryan led Savannah into a building with her daughter. He walked to a desk "Three tickets to Vegas please."

Savannah blindly followed her boyfriend past security and onto a plane. She had no clue what he was doing or why. She just knew that she would follow that gorgeous handsome man anywhere.

As the plane took off, Olivia said "Mommy, please let him be my daddy. He's very nice."

Savannah looked down at her beautiful smiling child telling her "Baby, we are still getting to know each other. As much as I want you to have a daddy who loves you, I can't just beg Ryan to do that."

Ryan hid his desire at that moment from both of them that he wanted to make them both his instant family. He also never spoke that he hoped he had gotten his milf goddess pregnant.

As the plane approached the Las Vegas international airport he was able to use his phone to call a limousine. He wanted to surprise them both with a special form of transportation so they could feel nothing but love for him.

Olivia screamed when she saw the limo walking out of the airport. She said "Mommy. Is that for us? That's big."

Ryan smiled holding her hand "Yes it's for you. Your mommy is special to me. I want her to feel like a queen. You can be the little princess."

Olivia asked "If mommy is a queen are you the king? My mommy needs a guy like you. My old daddy was mean."

Savannah took her daughters hand "Sweetie, you won't give this up will you?"

Olivia shouted "No way mommy. I want him to be my daddy... Now!"

Savannah laughed nervously unaware that his plan was just that. To marry her and become Olivia's father.

However that all changed when he gave Savannah his credit card to go buy a white dress. She found a gown that covered her breasts just right that she didn't like a total slut but still was sexy enough.

Once she picked out this dress and one for her beautiful little girl, she knew. She knew Ryan's crazy idea was to marry her that day.

Olivia smiled knowing that the dress was a wedding dress. She said "Yay. He's gonna be my daddy."

Ryan had already gone up to a different floor to wait for his bride to be. They were at the Hilton and using La Bella Chapel.

Olivia and Savannah were given instructions where to head and once they got upstairs she walked towards a door. She held a bouquet and Olivia walked out with her towards Ryan.

After a short but sweet wedding, Ryan learned a friend of his was in Vegas and asked for them to babysit.

As his friend Brandon said hi at the Venetian Ryan said "Hey man. This is Olivia. She's four. She's cute, she's sweet, and now she's mine."

Brandon was confused "Wow... I can't believe you married some hot chick. I love my wife and daughter, but I have eyes. She's gorgeous. You lucky man."

Ryan said "I spent time with her and she's not just hot. She's sweet, caring, and fun."

Olivia was all too happy to cry out "Bye daddy" when Brandon started babysitting so they could have their honeymoon.

Kirsten wasn't far behind with Harper and asked "Who's adorable little girl is that? Tell me you didn't steal a child."

Brandon said "No. Ryan was insane today and married her mother after three dates."

Kirsten asked "What? He's married now? Well, I guess since he married a woman with a child I don't need to make sure she loves them."

Ryan and Savannah walked up the stairs back at the Bellagio to their room and at the door he lifted her up in his strong arms carrying her over the threshold.

His lips burned hers as he kicked the door shut behind him.